[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Flags for Online Friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: 1490895626332.gif (2MB, 540x283px) Image search: [Google]
1490895626332.gif
2MB, 540x283px
>he uses emoticons other than ";_;"
>he uses nhentai exclusively instead of sadpanda
>he's an ironic weeb
>he only watches flavor of the month anime
>he only plays the most popular, multiplayer games
>they're a tranny
>they're female
>he has BPD
>he doesn't have a pixiv account
>he uses drugs of any sort
>>
>>39083978
>he has BPD
go die you piece of shit
>>
>>39085112
BPD people are the ones who need to

Just kidding, but seriously
>>
>They take over an hour to reply but get annoyed when you take more than 10 mins.
>>
File: 1502453253281.jpg (44KB, 994x766px) Image search: [Google]
1502453253281.jpg
44KB, 994x766px
>>39083978
>>he uses emoticons other than ";_;"
yes. ; ; ;w; :3 : ) all i use
>>he uses nhentai exclusively instead of sadpanda
nope, i prefer exhentai
>>he's an ironic weeb
i always use anime avatars but i dont watch anime, though i always liked anime pics and fond them cute, also i find hentai really hot so i dont know if i count as an ironic weeb or not
>>he only watches flavor of the month anime
i dont watch anime
>>he only plays the most popular, multiplayer games
barely play games anymore but if i do it's indie shit
>>they're a tranny
nope
>>they're female
nope
>>he has BPD
nope, and i completely despise bpd retards
>>he doesn't have a pixiv account
check, dont have one
>>he uses drugs of any sort
no drugs, they're disgusting and if i hear or see someone that i know doing them, i start to dislike them and lose my respect towards that person to the point they dont mean shit to me anymore

rate please. am i okay? ; ;
>>
>>39085680
you are cancer, consider suicide
>>
>>39085699
bpd is only successfully treated through suicide, im sorry
>>
>>39085720
bpd is awesome if you are not retarded and give enough love to the person who has it
>>
>>39085824
>>39085112
>GIVE MEEEEEE ATTENTIONNNNNNNN
typical bpd faggots
kill yourselves
>>
>>39085824
it's not you piece of shit, stop deluding yourself and everyone else. once you give your love to a bpd person, they'll suck it all out of you until you have none then they leave you to go be with someone else because ''u dont like me anymore u hat me ur not giving me any attention anymore and u talk to other people and have friends instead of spending your whole time with me and only me while i get to hand out with anyone i want and talk to anyone i want :((''
>>
This is bullshit. The red flag for online friends are:
>they aren't online frequently
>they don't reply fast
>they post their contact frequently to seek for other friends
>they don't say sorry when they hurt you
>they don't wanna do anything with you
>they delete you because they got bored of you
>they always want you to message them first
>they put no effort and show no interest in conversations
>they expect you to be interesting because they already have thousands of people for a chit chat (the average /soc/ femanon)
>>
>>39085824
fuck you, i lived with one for years, they need to be euthanized
>>
>>39083978
>>he has BPD
I-I try my best to be a good friend anon ;w;
>>
>>39085895
i have bpd you rude fuck

>they'll suck it all out of you until you have none
if you love someone, you want to give them more and please them, bpd's just get upset if their efforts are not reciprocated or if they are ignored

if you put a slightest effort in caring for them and if they know that you are there for them, they will treat you like a god

but you need to learn what bpd is and recognize when they are having a episode so you could relax them and control the situation, it is NOT THAT HARD
>>
>>39086860
deal with yourself you piece of shit, people dont have to coddle you like a ticking time bomb
>>
>>39083978
Looking for summer friends, play a lot of warframe and prone to erp pls rply if interested
>>
>>39086860
>but you need to learn what bpd is and recognize when they are having a episode so you could relax them and control the situation, it is NOT THAT HARD
The problem is when they don't say sorry afterwards. I realize when they're having an episode, but you can't act like you said nothing when you feel better.
>>
>>39086872
again with rudeness, how old are you?

but that is true, people with bpd need to learn how to control the disorder
>>
>>39086948
it is sadly part of it.. it is a defense and coping mechanism that they do, i would recommend something physical like a hug
>>
>he has BPD
Fuck. It's not that bad anymore I swear, I'm clear of all the others.
>>
>>39087025
It doesn't works with online friends. I'm okay if they sperg out with me, but a "sorry" or "I didn't meant to" or whatever else to make me feel appreciated afterwards would be nice.
I have dealt with them anyways, but my friendship with them could've been much better with this small things.
>>
>>39087115
dont answer right away, give it some time, they will feel horrible shame/sadness but it will work (depends on the person)
>>
OP is a fag
This is an original comment
>>
>>39087294
I rather give them support than make them feel horrible.
I can't really do anything now because they already left me, but if you have any suggestion I'd like to hear it. Someone added me recently and I don't know if they are borderline because we still have to do this kind of conversation. So well... you never know who you will find in your future.
>>
i might be a walking red flag but atleast im not a filthy weebo fuck
>>
>the dont want to roleplay your most disgusting fetishes
this
>>
>>39087354
this sounds mean, but sometimes you need to give them little pain, if you just give them positive things all of the time, they will lose the respect for it, so you have to "keep them on tight leash"
yeah .. i would like to try to be with bpd girl
(i know, relationship where both are bpd's sounds like hell)
>>
>>39087563
>this sounds mean, but sometimes you need to give them little pain, if you just give them positive things all of the time, they will lose the respect for it, so you have to "keep them on tight leash"
I don't know about this. I rather have more comments on this sentence because make them feel bad is the last thing I want to do.
Many of them already feel surrounded by mean people, some of them self harm as a cope mechanism.
I will not follow your advice unless you or someone else will make me realize it's the right thing to do.
>>
>he uses drugs of any sort

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>39087758
Typical druggie reply, can't even say anything coherent
>>
>>39087674
little ignoring goes a long way, especially with bpd's
they will start to get angry at you, but after that they will be all humble and sorry, that is where you feed them with positive stuff (this whole thing is for online only)
>>
>>39087796
he probably had a mini stroke and had his face fall on the keyboard
>>
>i am not going to fly over to your house and fuck you
if you are this kind of person, please consider suicide. Every time i add a person to my friendlist, i expect to fuck them one day
>>
File: 1502701642018.jpg (57KB, 556x568px) Image search: [Google]
1502701642018.jpg
57KB, 556x568px
>>39086934
hi! i just installed warframe again today after a few months break
>>
>>39083978
Females are okay as long as they're ugly virgins with no major mental illnesses. If anything, it's usually the guys that end up being more annoying.
>here's a gorillion messages per day about nothing
>and /pol/
>also m-muh feelings :'(
This has been consistently happening to me with male friends both IRL and online, they get stupidly clingy.
>>
>>39089910
are you a girl or a boy?
boys with anime avatars tend to get real clingy to girls, boys as well if they have a cute anime avatar. some are just lonely and born clingy, they want to talk daily and they're probably scared you'd unfriend them or lose interest in them if they dont see you more often or talk to you often. knew quite a bunch of people like that and still meet then every now and then
>>
File: image.jpg (562KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
562KB, 1280x1600px
>>39083978
>I use :^) ironically
>I mostly use nhentai, but will go sad panda to look for specific things
>non ironic
>usually avoid flavor of the month tfw the anime you have been watching becomes flavor of the month
>play mostly Paradox and Obsidian games, with a bit of Fromsoft
>not tranny
>not womyn
>no bpd
>have pixiv, but not to post
>no drugs
Rate me please
>>
>>39089975
I'm male, and I generally avoid the full-blown faggot anime avatar types, it's just (by first glance) regular guys that end up being that way.
>>
File: 1492487402009.gif (438KB, 258x220px) Image search: [Google]
1492487402009.gif
438KB, 258x220px
>>39090051
>I use :^) ironically
Ironic :^)posting is still :^)posting
>play mostly Paradox and Obsidian games, with a bit of Fromsoft
Meh taste.

6/10 might add.
>>
>they have an anime girl profile pic
>they never use capital letters
>they deliberately misspell
>they get drunk and message you
>they're a female
>>
>>39089910
Do you have anything I can message you on?
>>
>>39090125
>they deliberately misspell
Fug
>>
I have neither of those and still no friends to play games with. Everybody is off playing shit like dota, csgo, pubg and nobody plays games like killing floor online.
>>
>>39090202
Who the fuck even plays dota, I have not met one person in real life who does but somehow it manages to stay on top of steam's charts
>>
>>39090071
>tfw using touhou avatars and gettting mistaken for a stinky anime
guess i can understand the logic it still looks like anime

you're doing good though, avoid anime users like the plague, they're mainly faggots or prison gay. last guy with an anime avatar i added from this board 2 years ago fell in love with me after 4 days of talking and threatened to kill himself after i rejected him
>>
>>39090270
I know right, same goes for TF2. But I can't stand the literal shit craze that is csgo and pubg.
>>
>>39090125
>>they never use capital letters
AAHHH
>>
File: image_0.jpg (423KB, 1367x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
423KB, 1367x2048px
>>39083978
>they use emojis unironically + xD, :3, etc
>"ree"
>watches anime
>tranny
>clingy
>bad grammar
>constantly complaining
>manipulative
>control freak
>overshare
>involved in drama
>stream
>>
File: 1502325369065.png (181KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502325369065.png
181KB, 400x400px
I have like. . . 2 online friends I ever talk to. I don't have standards and I don't have red flags.
>>
>>39090051
You're alright, you trip no major red flags. No worries.
>>
any relation to anime whatsoever
>>
poltards
the online friends i know who are poltard(s?) literally sound like alex jones with the interdimensional pedophiles and conspiracy theory shit
jesus christ lol
>>
>>39083978
> she
Red flag
>>
>bpd
>clingy
>mood swings
>paranoid
>use emojis unironically
>watched whatever
>plays whatever
>uses drugs

h-hi
>>
Why is ;_; acceptable
>>
>>39092952
everything was fine to me until >uses drugs
i hope you die in agony you idiot
>>
>>39093023
Lurk more and find out my friend
>>
File: 1501284516601.png (34KB, 234x168px) Image search: [Google]
1501284516601.png
34KB, 234x168px
>>39083978
>Giving 1 fuck about what others think
>Change so they accept you
Nah fuck off either you accept me as the selfish faggot that I am or you can fuck right off
>>
>>39093027
>i hope you die in agony you idiot
yeah i hope so too
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.