[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you hear? Taylor swift only charges $1 to grope her bare ass.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: taysway.png (2MB, 1577x948px) Image search: [Google]
taysway.png
2MB, 1577x948px
Did you hear? Taylor swift only charges $1 to grope her bare ass.
>>
File: taylor-swift-bigger-booty-ftr.jpg (69KB, 600x479px) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-bigger-booty-ftr.jpg
69KB, 600x479px
I'd buy that for a $1
>>
He was used to groping for free. Should have asked first before stealing a grope desu.
>>
Pass

orgwgjmwrg
>>
>>39083819
Jury should've sided with the DJ. If anyone tried to grope her ass they'd be sucked into the black hole.
>>
if I got $5 could I grope someone with a bigger ass?
>>
File: maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg (97KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1024x576.jpg
97KB, 1024x576px
it was also 2013 Taylor Swift. Current day Taylor Swift is probably desperate enough she has to suck dick for 75 cents.someone needs to help this poor, cheap whore.
>>
What ass? You can't grope something that doesn't exist
>>
File: heh.jpg (340KB, 1419x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
340KB, 1419x1080px
>grope nothing
>jury makes you pay 1$
>>
File: 1.jpg (87KB, 474x460px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
87KB, 474x460px
>>39083819
Groping what exactly? Can you be really charged for groping the air?
>>
it was a symbolic $1, he's been fucked over in legal fees and losing his job
>>
>>39084048
>unemployed
>don't have any lawyers
So you're saying I should go for it?
>>
>>39083829
Fuck. The fucker really does see the future.
>>
>Jury orders man to pay $7.18 for for forcing her to fellate and swallow his ejaculate, the 59th verdict of this year. This comes just 6 hours after a jury ordered another man to pay $19.83 for ejaculating inside her vagina against her will. Swift says she has an itemized list of sex acts and their fair market cost.
>>
>>39084158
>4 weeks ago, a man was acquitted in a civil case after Taylor Swift alleges he anally sodomized her. This began a string of numerous lost cases for Taylor, who has been seen in public leaking male ejaculate in the recent days. Swift released a statement saying "Videos of my many orgasms should not be used as evidence that the activities depicted were consensual"
>>
File: 1497010404888.jpg (153KB, 636x948px) Image search: [Google]
1497010404888.jpg
153KB, 636x948px
I see both sides

One side - I believe Taylor Swift. She honestly has no reason to lie and seems like an honest person. And nobody should be groped like that.

The Other Side- She won the case with literally no evidence. And the guy lost his job and basically his lively hood. Also Taylor Swift is a privileged girl who is a multi millionaire and has gotten everything in life. Most people who have just cursed the guy off / smacked him, and be done with it. She took it to a whole level that I'm not sure was needed.
>>
He shouldn't have had to pay anything. In her own words "the players gonna play play play play play".

She knew the risks.
>>
>>39083990
I would let her pay be 75 cents to suck me off desu
>>
Why didn't he just not grope her ass? What a dumbass
>>
>>39084451
Radio DJs are some of the most pathetic people in existence. No one should let these slimy hacks get away with something like that.
>>
>>39083990
She's worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
>>
>>39084451

For someone like Taylor Swift, being able to claim to be a victim of 'sexual assault' does her career a lot of good.

Consider the brutality that's met out every day by police forces against men who are simply ACCUSED of domestic violence, and how most of these men have literally no means to even make a complaint, while this woman gets groped and makes a huge deal about it.
>>
>>39083819
So a dollar for an inch of ass?
>>
>>39083819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85cL1HisrNc
>>
File: Nice.jpg (78KB, 640x390px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
78KB, 640x390px
>>39086189
What could she possibly see in the spergy child that she loved him enough to get his name tattooed on her and write letters to him? And where the fuck was she when I was an autistic 10 year old?
>>
cheap whore. How much is Sawashiro charging for an ass grab?
>>
>>39084451
>seems like an honest person
She lied about being insulted in a song that she approved the lyrics of.
>>
Is Taylor Swift really this cock addicted?
>>
I'd buy that for a dollar, originally.
>>
>>39084062
If you can't pay anything then you go to jail
>>
>>39089460
I'm sure I have enough GBP saved that I can convert to $1. I probably have enough saved up to grope her ass dozens of times.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.