[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Loneliness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 12-BALL.jpg (218KB, 1376x1500px) Image search: [Google]
12-BALL.jpg
218KB, 1376x1500px
Why is it so hard? I just want someone to talk to. Every time I try I never get a response.

It's really crushing. I have so much to say and no one willing to listen. It's times like this that I don't even feel human, just like a shell
>>
>>39083682
>I have so much to say and no one willing to listen.

Never in my years of browsing have I ever had a quote that relates so hard.
>>
>>39083711
I'm sorry you feel this way too, anon. I don't know what i am going to do.
>>
>>39083682
>>39083711
What did you guys get up to today?
>>
>>39084027
I dont understand what you mean. I woke up alone at home in the dark. None of the lights in my house work because the bulbs went out and i haven't replaced them.
>>
>>39084052
Just making conversation. Shitty way of going about it but didn't know how else to
>>
File: 1451952380533.png (147KB, 358x398px) Image search: [Google]
1451952380533.png
147KB, 358x398px
When you resort to speaking to teenage girls on periscope to fill that void.
>>
>>39084082
I appreciate it. I am at work now (i work with machines and so have a lot of free time). What have you done today ?

>>39084084
:(
>>
>>39083711
>>39083682
I'd be willing to listen, what do you want to talk about? We could exchange emails if you want, but I don't have anything else.
>>
>>39084114
I'm putting up with so much inane shit sometimes but it feels like I'm there having fun. But then they go off and I realize they have all the attention and privilege one could ask for.
>>
>>39083682
>>39083711
I've got a similar problem, but rather than having no one to listen I have no way of putting my thoughts into words. I feel like years of literally talking to myself and almost no one else has brought me down to a level where I can't bring my thoughts together. I feel like everytime I start a conversation I'm fumbling over words or going off on stupid tangents without even realizing it. Add that to the fact that I hardly know anything normie-related and I'm practically socially useless.
>>
>>39084114
Sounds pretty cool. What do you do in that free time?

Had a work meeting for half the day then slept. Been drained lately
>>
>>39084118
I am making an email for that now.

>>39084135
Do you mean that you feel used? I dont really understand. Im sorry

>>39084137
I have this too. I have spent years in relative isolation so i speak with a strange syntax and use words other people dont use sometimes.

>>39084156
I have been listening to music but my left earbud stopped working today. I usually listen to music or read, so i guess I will be reading today.
>>
>>39084156
I meant to ask, what do you do for work? I work by myself mostly. Just filling orders
>>
>>39084214
>I am making an email for that now.
Oh ok anon, I just started thinking everyone was ignoring me in a thread about loneliness and got sad.
Why did you spend so much time alone? Did you have friends while in school or did you always be kind of alone?
>>
>>39084231
I was in a similar situation at an old job. Spent so much time reading. What are you currently on?

I work in sales
>>
>>39084259
I changed schools when i was 8 and haven't had a single friend since. Not for lack of trying. I lie a lot about my social life to family. What about you?

>>39084262
I am reading the hp lovecraft anthology again. I'm starting on the case of charles dexter ward. That's my favorite, and lovecraft is my favorite author. Who is yours? What genre do you like?
>>
>>39084362
Oh awesome. I've got a book with all his best works but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Must get onto that
I love reading finance and self help books. I usually chuck in fiction every now and then just to break it uo
>>
get that feeling of loneliness all the time, i know how you feel
>>
i just know its the'yre lose
>>
>>39084137
>have a lot of feelings
>cant express them very well naturally
>instead have to borrow how I see other people act
>all of my interactions are based off mechanical and learned social cues and expressions I hobble together from past interactions and observations of others
>often results in tone and pace change midsentence because all of my reactions etc are based off of different normies/chads
>get called a literal robot a lot, even by exes and friends

JUST
>>
>>39084452
It's a long story. Very good though, I think it's his best.

I should read more nonfiction. It's hard to get interested in

>>39084118
[email protected]
>>
>>39084533
You don't know what you have until its gone. If you never existed to them your absence is less meaningful.

>>39084512
I hate it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.