[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It seems that some of you have gfs, how did you managed to if

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 14

File: 1498692634319.jpg (119KB, 680x472px) Image search: [Google]
1498692634319.jpg
119KB, 680x472px
It seems that some of you have gfs, how did you managed to if you browse this shithole?
>>
Because normies and Chads are immune to the negativity and desperation here.
>>
>>39083553

Pretty spot on. Also most of us come here because it feels good to see people sadder than you
>>
>>39083548
I'm tall, handsome, funny, good natured.
>>
>>39083604
>most of us come here because it feels good to see people sadder than you

Y-you too
>>
>>3908360

This, I come here when I feel down and I think sure Mike might have gotten to go to the new conference instead of me but st least I'm not wanking into a pillow with an anime on it
>>
>>39083703
>wanking into a pillow
exactly this
>>
File: 1491421782958.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1491421782958.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>>39083548
>how did you managed to if you browse this shithole?

becase they're normies thinking they're not normies and coming to us with real problems so that they can wine about their normie-problems
>>
>>39083548
>be edgy teen in high school
>resented by most people for being a fucking retard
>get bullied by a kid, some of the other kids laugh with them
>try orbiting some girls but fail miserably
>start browsing /b/ around 2012
>gravitate toward /r9k/ eventually
>adopt fox and grapes mentality and feel smugly superior about not being a normie
>mindset pretty much seals my fate as an autistic outcast
>drop out of high school
>browse /r9k/ and /pol/ and watch youtube tutorials of random shit like blacksmithing, trading, fixing shit, blockchain, music production and mixing/mastering etc.
>bored one day on /r9k/
>see one of those chart threads
>post a non serious chart mocking the people desperate enough to orbit roasties in there
>browsing /r9k/ in bed the next day
>see the thread still being up
>see two replies from the same person asking for my skype
>turns out it's a girl who thought my chart was funny
>calls me and I stutter like a retard
>she doesn't seem to mind, and the call isn't awkward somehow
>I just talk to her about my own interests and she's impressed that I know so many things
>she talks about her interests and I listen
>she's pretty autistic and often doesn't understand people or their motivations
>explain stuff to her and help her make sense of things because I've spent my late teens just silently observing people and trying to understand why they do things
>too beta to hit on her, but she does all the work and gets it through to me that she likes me
>starts calling me her bf one day
>things progress over the course of the next 6 months
>save enough money for a plane ticket, she sends me like $500 as well
>fly out to her to the other side of the world
>anticipate things to be awkward but everything just feels natural

Been here for two days now, moved in with her although her mom made me move into the guest bedroom. Things are weird and awkward with her parents because she just told them I'd be coming three days ago, but she says it'll get better.
>>
i met my gf on r9k

thats that
>>
File: 1497032371174.jpg (280KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1497032371174.jpg
280KB, 960x1280px
>>39083548
met her through my brother

she dumped me and then killed herself after I accidentally red pilled her on the homosexual agenda.

still a virgin though. she was such a nice person but her heart was too big.
>>
>>39083548
>>39084225
This is just my example but I was convinced I was gonna die a khhv and a gf just came to me when I expected it the least.
I've been called a Chad before because of this, but that's just a lazy way of trying to dismiss the possibility of someone from here getting a gf. She didn't even know what I looked like for the first month

I guess the moral of the story is that a girl can be impressed by something she's not interested in or doesn't understand as long as you're passionate about it and can talk about it without being an condescending elitist retard.
Most of you guys have a lot of interesting thoughts and interests, and while that won't land you a blonde stacey it can get you a nice comfy gf. they have to be sfw interests though, fuck outta here with age regression mommy gf anal vore guro
>>
>>39083548
I had a gf for a short while at 26. Not sure if that makes me a normie.

Mostly it required me to get out of my passive comfort zone and realize it wasn't just going to happen by itself.

Even if you think you are completely undesirable, you need to at least *try*. You may not always succeed, there's bound to be some shallow roasties on the way, but when you do find that someone, you will notice it gets easier.
>>
>>39084225
>"Today on things that never happened!"

Nice try
>>
>>39084286
>be in straight relationship
>kill yourself cause of gay people
wew lad
nice picture though, a shotgun shows he had zero intention of risking accidental survival
>>
>>39083548

my gf is neet as well
>>
File: pepe scandalous.png (8KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepe scandalous.png
8KB, 473x500px
Because I came here after I ditched one gf. Don't worry though, I had a spare
>>
File: IMG_0159.jpg (341KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0159.jpg
341KB, 960x1280px
>>39084386
Way to dismiss it as fake instead of accepting that anyone can get a gf even you
>>
>>39084225
>>39084246
>>39084613
your all from the usa arent you
>>
Because I started browsing r9k before the /b/ invasion 6-7 years ago and managed to find a gf then, when the board wasn't about whining.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 539x784px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 539x784px
I met her on here [\spoiler]
>>
>>39083548
>find 2 weird chicks in elementary school
>be their only friend and vice-vice-versa until middle school
>literally no other friends for any of us but our weirdness and hobbies grow in our own vaccuum
>only people who accept us is us
>everyone else is dating and now we're the weirdoes that don't have boysfriends/girlfriends
>just date eachother
It's stuck for the past decade and now come next year we'll be open for tax breaks or legal turmoil depending.
>>
>>39083548
Why do people ask this question all the time? Are robots too stupid to realize all normies have to do is type in the URL/know about 4chan somehow to find this place? It isn't some secret club.
>>
>>39083548
I don't know.
I'm tall, /fit/, successful enough to drive a Mercedes I bought with my own money 1 year out of uni, have a qt gf who's never slept with anyone before me, spend my weekends skydiving and am planning to summit Everest in just over a year. I've unironically been introduced to people "the pinnacle of manhood".

Still spend half my evenings here, popping SSRIs and contemplating suicide.
God only knows what the fuck is up with that.
>>
>>39084987
it's because those things are fucking pointless and the only reason you think you want the life you have now is because of capitalists shills brainwashing you.
>>
>>39084729

I'm a leaf actually
>>
File: tumblr_n488hqjQQs1twoclso1_250.gif (450KB, 250x207px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n488hqjQQs1twoclso1_250.gif
450KB, 250x207px
>be fat autistic loser
>somehow have gf
>wonder what she sees in me
>find this and 100s of other gifs/photos/videos like it on her pc
>>
File: happypunpun.png (533KB, 539x542px) Image search: [Google]
happypunpun.png
533KB, 539x542px
>>39083548
Blind luck, i'm a piece of shit and i don't know what she saw in me
>>
>>39084987

>he bought into the ''american dream'

: )
>>
>>39084729
I'm an eastern yuropoor
>>
File: tumblr_nf5vgikuzd1qa9yvvo1_540.jpg (58KB, 540x509px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf5vgikuzd1qa9yvvo1_540.jpg
58KB, 540x509px
Because girls can be neets too

We browse r9k together

feels good man
>>
File: 4943054478_21fb7df872.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
4943054478_21fb7df872.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>39083548
It seems you're suffering from a leap in logic there, OP.

You're making the assumption that just because some of us on this board are society's rejects or Mother Nature's cruel jokes or fate's wretched, that we're all like this. But I'm afraid that's not the case.

>in b4: But, why, Anon? Didn't the entire purpose of this board become the sheltering of the lessers?

Yes, you wouldn't be wrong to think that my sweet, sweet OP. Let me explain to you how this simple phenomenon occurred (and continues to occur).

As time passes, the internet, as a whole, becomes more and more mainstream. We (the true robots, our stories, our heritage, our struggles) begin to seep into their world. The world of the sheeple, the normies, the Chads and Stacies, the cucks (redditors), the fallen, the cyborgs and halfies. They learn about us; more and more of them become aware of our existence.

And do you know what happens when the masses learn of us OP?

Like moths to a flame, the mundane crowd around the freak shows.

Many of them, lacking in self-awareness and overflowing in self-righteousness, will proclaim that they only came to help; but the wizards (the wisest of our people, how we cherish thee) among us see that excuse for what it is: an egotistical lie with the attempt of garnering praise from others or, for the truly pitiful, a lie that they tell themselves in the sad attempt of trying to mask their genuine, unfeeling mulch of a personality.
>>
File: phoenix.jpg (55KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix.jpg
55KB, 500x552px
>>39085459
I digress, and do not appropriately give credit where credit is due. Many of them play no games. They see themselves for what they are: jerks and assholes who come here to feel better at the expense of our anguish. At least these do not lie to us.

But I have not yet answered your question, my fellow robot. You have not asked me why they watch us. You have asked me why they walk among us, post like us; as if they were our equals. The jerks and assholes from earlier would be quick to say that they are our superiors, not our equals. They think they are at the top, when really they are no different from the self-righteous and the rest of the masses.

For you see my sweet summer child, we robots possess an ability that they do not. We have lived our entire lives out of the limelight, we have no inherent need to be the center of attention. But them? They believe the universe exists solely for them. So when they come here to see the freak shows and laugh at our misfortune, that's when the funniest, most ironic thing in the world happens.

Do you know what that is, OP?

Everyone in the world becomes jealous of us. They come, they see, they look around and they want what's ours. Can you believe it, OP? These motherfuckers want to be us. Well, maybe not entirely, and maybe just for a moment, but they want it. And so they post. In a sad, cyclical endeavor of imitation. "The most sincere form of flattery" indeed.
>>
File: phoenix2.jpg (42KB, 309x450px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix2.jpg
42KB, 309x450px
>>39085525
>in b4: B-but then, what of us Anon? What of the great robot race? Do we up uprise like the b8 says m8?

No, my astute comrade, we do not. Fighting... fighting is not the robot way. We will take what they give us, like we always have, like we always will. They want everything, especially our most valued possession: our identity. They will take our title from us, but just as a picked flower withers away, so does a label worn by an undeserving. They will destroy our image. And when others come to see the freak shows they'd heard so much about, only to see some plebs playing pretend, they will leave. And when there is no one left to give these fools the attention they so desperately need, they too will leave; to leach off some other source of self-importance no doubt.

>in b4: So that's it... we die?

Yes, OP, we die. Because that's the robot way. But just as a phoenix rises from the ashes, we too shall be born anew. Because they can't truly kill us. There will always be robots and unlike them, all we will ever need is each other.
>>
I came from reddit, the screencaps on /r/4chan made me kek hard.
>>
>>39085625
Why are you so fucking mean? Respect our culture you faggot
>>
>>39084932
Damn dude, you've got an FFM triad?!?
>>
She liked me first. I only reciprocated. We couldn't be happier.
>>
>>39085657
I'm just here for the keks and also I guess to try to help out robots. I know what its like to feel depressed and struggle with girls but believe me its something you can overcome if I could do it then you can too so I just try to share my knowledge with robots basically.
>>
File: 1468947129670.jpg (245KB, 1190x488px) Image search: [Google]
1468947129670.jpg
245KB, 1190x488px
>>39083548
she works with me every weekend and somehow made the first move (which I thought no female ever did). she said me being a virgin was 'cute' and she wanted to teach me. not sure if she was mocking me or not desu.
>>
>>39085757
oh my god what the fuck is this shit even
HOW new can you be
>>
>>39083548
We met on discord through a friend, we talked and it turned out that she too browsed r9k and we just really hit it off. We both lived in the same area so we met and i told her i liked her and she said that the feelings were mutual

Girls can be NEET too
>>
I literally met my gf on /r9k/

she's pretty cool
>>
>>39084225

Oh boy. You're in for a shitstorm. Staying with her parents? Only told them 3 says ago? Things are going to get a lot fucking worse buddy, prepare thy self.

.t someone who did the exact same thing as you against the advice of my online peers who went through the same thing
>>
>>39085459
>>39085525
>>39085572
nigga. ain't no one. AND I MEAN NO ONE, got time for this shit
>>
>>39084225
>>39086076
>Oh boy. You're in for a shitstorm.
^Listen to this man, gtfo of there bro
>>
Never had a gf, but I dated a lot.

I used to be an introvert loser 10 years ago, but settling in my own misery, becoming bitter and isolating myself from the world is not me. So I spent the last 10 years with almost divine stubborness doing anything I could to find the help I needed to get my shit together and that's how I did it. I started from rock bottom and have come a long long way. I still come here because it puts in perspective just how far I've gone.

I always thought I was ugly, but since I started grooming and dressing well, turns out I'm pretty attractive, but attractiveness never helped the autism, all that happens is girls think you're chad, come see you, see you drop spaghetti and walk away. It's not true that women tolerate awkwardness just because you're attractive. Without self-confidence, you are fucked whoever you are. Back then with my john lenon hair and loose fitting worn out clothes it was much worse. Women would give me weird looks when they saw me. So after adjusting my appearance to feel better about myself, I focused on changing my self perspective. It really is all about learning how to love the person that you are. That's where self confidence and self respect come from. Zen bhuddism helped me a great deal with this. Made me realuze just how much of a perpetual special snowflake victim I portrayed myself to be. Nothing less attractive than some guy carrying himself like he's an abused dog.

With time, you learn to detach yourself of all of this self-loathing crap. My life is mych better without all that emotional self-mutilation. Now I go with every women with the simple mentality of "let's see what happens". No pressure, no feeling the need to impress her, no expectations. That way, if shit doesn't work out, you can step out without having your ego injured.

I still struggle with self esteem issues. Shit is never easy, but now I have better control over them because I KNOW I am a decent man who deserves more than wasting his time.
>>
>>39083548
I have a girlfriend, a fiancee, and a few mistresses. I just come here for chortles
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.