[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Read it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: read.jpg (32KB, 333x499px) Image search: [Google]
read.jpg
32KB, 333x499px
Im not him trying to shill my own book and yes, I am aware of /biz/. It will not help everybody, but it changed my life and while I still am a robot to the max, I now have a completely new view an everything (not just monies). Read it. (You can always pirate it).
>>
>>39083288
Give me a quick rundown. Just write out each pillar and a sentence or two summary.
>>
>>39083288
link pdf plox
>>
>>39083288
Well it won't cure my depression, so, no
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-08-15-14-21-54.png (108KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-15-14-21-54.png
108KB, 1080x1920px
>>39083311
I need more content origin
>>
>>39083344
Should have used that content to write out a quick summary, nigger. The pillars don't mean shit if you don't know for certain what they all mean.
>>
ebook4expert com/2016/12/12/the-10-pillars-of-wealth-mind-sets-of-the-worlds-richest-people-ebook-free-by-alex-becker-epubmobi/

I think its only epub, click through the 1000 popups yourself

>>39083355
Read it then. I am too lazy to reread everything to not forget something.
>>
>>39083369
Do you not know what a summary is? I'm not asking for a fucking in depth profile.
>>
File: IMG_1262.jpg (29KB, 277x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1262.jpg
29KB, 277x350px
>>39083288
Along with this cuz
>>
>>39083376
Still, too lazy to do that. Also, I am really trying to help at least some people. If you just wanna insult, im fine with that. But dont expext me then to help (You).
>>
>>39083416
I'm not that anon. Please write a summary.
>>
>>39083409
Thank you, havent heard of that one.

>>39083423
Still too lazy.
The extremely short version:
You can either want to be happy, or choose to be. There is a difference. Choosing really will require working a lot at first, and most people dont do that because they dont have a reason to. They might be not entirely happy with their current situation, but they accept it, because it is "comfortable" or/and because Society tells you, that it is how it is and you cant change it.
>>
>>39083471
this is useless bullshit. yeah i can choose to be happy when i have depression. go eat 5000 dicks
>>
>>39083471
Just keep an open mind reading it and it'll be worth it. I've seen drastic results (career change, confidence) over the course of a few months
>>
>>39083488
Read the power of now. Explains the power of thought. It's not easy to change but it is possible
>>
>>39083488
I never said that it cures depression, just said that it will help SOME people having a different view on the world (and monies).

>>39083517
Again, thanks for the tip
>>
>praising a book that's supposed to completely change your life and make you work harder in life
>still too lazy to summarize it
No thank you, it clearly doesn't work.
>>
>>39083530
You're welcome. Good luck with everything
>>
>>39083616
Its not supposed to make you work harder. I never said that. Also how would summarizing benefit ME? Right, it doesnt. So I have no reason to do it. Stop being salty.
>>
>>39084011
Oh so it just makes you selfish? No shit you can make more money if you don't give a shit about anyone else. Still doesn't seem like a great book.
>>
>>39083471

>Thank you, haven't heard of that one

Whelp, I almost went to Amazon to wishlist it, but it appears OP is a tremendous retard faggot.
>>
>>39084108

If yall dont want it, shure. Just wanted to try to help. FYI it doesnt make me want to kill myself if you dont read it.

>>39084090
Hey, come over from wherever you live and dig a big hole in my garden, I want a swimming pool. Oh, you dont want no? You selfish prick!
Of course thats a bit exaggerated but I hope you get what I mean. Also I made a short version of the book, scroll up.
>>
>>39084170
He's making fun of you because that was a self-help book that was really popular with normalfags, because it amounted to wishing really hard for what you want in life.
>>
>>39083288
I might give it a try later, thanks for the recommendation.
>>
>>39083288
Here's a summary! A quick google search after I couldn't find the pdf. https://businessbooksummary101.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-10-pillars-of-wealth-by-alex-becker.html

Get rich quick personal responsibility mentors SEO business heap of fucking garbage. Throw in a lambo in your garage and you're all set.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.