[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish that my angel will come back to me. Please, robots. Her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: Help.png (154KB, 1607x707px) Image search: [Google]
Help.png
154KB, 1607x707px
I wish that my angel will come back to me. Please, robots. Her Discord is bailey#8569

Just tell her Olive wants her back.

How can I win her back, friends? Please help. I can't stop thinking about her. I just want to login to Discord and tell her I love her, but she blocked me.

>Talk for a week
>Become friends
>Make mild advances ("please, come to bed with me so I can hug and blow you kisses endlessly"), just normaly roleplay stuff.
>She got wierded out on Facetime
>Blocks me

All women are vapid sluts. But I want her back.

Dammit I wish I took more screenshots of her on FaceTime. I miss her. Bailey please come back, little one. My baby girl. I miss you. I love you. Daddy misses you, baby. My sweet little girl.
>>
>>39083059
Wow faggot shut up and forget it, like all of us do
>>
Dude... It's time to stop.
>>
i wish she would come back to me too but i was blocked last night
>>
This fembitch cunt slut is one of the nicest women I've met, but I blocked her so she'd know what pain was like.
>>
>>39083093
I wish you would finally kill yourself.
>>
Me and her already met up and i ruined her pussy with my 10'7 european dick. She been B L E A C H E D son. may as well back off.
>>
>>39083109
what? why?
we cherished a lot of memories together
I think about her every night before sleep while softly touching my body and imagining it's her
I just don't understand why she'd block me
>>
>>39083108
That never happened stop fucking lying she wouldnt do that (facepalm)
>>
>>39083133
good dubs, friendo!
>>
>>39083059
Can you please stop making threads about yourself, none of this shit happened stop same fagging
>>
>>39083059
this is like the 25th thread tonight, please stop
>>
someone explain who Bailey is
>>
>>39083211
Look in the archive it's a 30 year old dude his original user name is Olive
>>
>>39083211
She is my main bitch. I caught her talking to OP and i told her to cut him out of her life. she doesnt need a shallow bitch boy in her life. Only me.
>>
>>39083220
looks like its a mentally ill femanon
>>
>>39083226
Who the fuck are you? Kindly fuck off.
>>
I talked to her, she was very friendly and nice, we exchanged pics, she said I was cute (though I suspect this is something she tells everyone), then I realized she was way too qt to not be in relationships with multiple robots so I deleted her
>>
>>39083211
It's a fat dude
He probably have mental outbursts due to how ugly he is
>>
>>39083228
It's not if you don't believe me look it up then look at the pictures file names and search for those, the guy is a fucking idiot
>>
Honestly even if this story is made up, I worry for the mental state for whoever keeps making these threads
>>
>>39083244
I just imagine this girl with 7 different chat windows on discord opened at the same time. Trying her best to multitask all these fatties that are the bottom scum of r9k's
She probably has nothing else to do and no girl friends, so she's a little upset with life
>>
>>39083262
There are actual mentally ill people in here. Even if people come here as a meme, they need to not act surprised and understand there are unironically people with severe brain illnesses who feel more comfortable in here than any other place on the internet.
Donatello and Oliver come to mind
>>
>>39083287
In her hayday when we skyped, she cammed up and showed that there were a lot of people talking to her but she was visibly overwhelmed and anxious.
>>
>>39083241
No,u fuck off. Why would i lie about this. You fronting ass bitch nigga.
>>
>>39083312
This poster is Bailey himself, he same fags without shame
>>
BAILEY IS THE BEST FEMBOT IVE MET!!!!
COME BACK!!
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>you just realized there are no traces of pictures of even a strand of this girl's hair

man, it really doesn't take you to be smart to figure out these things
>>
>>39083373
someone memed her pictures yesterday
>>
File: 1502495975055.jpg (63KB, 704x831px) Image search: [Google]
1502495975055.jpg
63KB, 704x831px
Hi this is bailey,i just wanted to say,oliver,your penis is too small for my roastie vagina please stoo flooding this board. I told you that once your peniz got bigger than 3 inches i would start talking to you again. Just stop. Ok. Her is a picture of me as proof. I dont own any paper in the house so i cant time stamp,sorry
>>
>>39083399
Bailey i love you
>>
>>39083399
sweetheart please unblock me I need to apologize to you properly
>>
File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>tfw no discord e-celeb shill who posts about me
ajajajjajajajaj
>>
>>39083454
>>39083474
You guys are fucking idiot fake trolls, that isn't even Bailey..
>>
>>39083454
I am in love with god and jesus. Out man jesus and i will love you back. >>39083474
No,you small weiner faggot. You told me you had a big dick but it was a lie. It was only 2 inches big. Wtf thats not big. You liar.
>>
>>39083059
You sound like a 14 year old crying over an e-crush, grow the fuck up
>>
>>39083815
so what if he does? its are nine kay.
>>
Bailey you wouldn't be a woman now would you? Hehehehehe
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.