[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's have a good old fashioned abstract/obscure feels thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 15

File: f.jpg (54KB, 500x521px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
54KB, 500x521px
Let's have a good old fashioned abstract/obscure feels thread.
>tfw feel a deep longing for something
>no idea what it is
>>
>>39081038
why the fuck does no one ever respond to my threads
>>
>>39081489
I know that feel anon. I think everyone on this site is jaded.

Helps if there is some simple lead up, you can't start a thread from nothing
>>
>>39081038

I want to slow down and listen to my body and heart, but I can't even listen to my own family without trying to escape it in some ways.
>>
File: 1476235105896.gif (2MB, 294x232px) Image search: [Google]
1476235105896.gif
2MB, 294x232px
>tfw you never had friends who understand you.
it's not exactly abstract but specific
>>
I dunno bro but maybe you should take some time to figure out what you are truly longing for. Like meditation or sth.
>>
>>39081038
>tfw feel a deep longing for times and places that never existed
>>
File: King of Deathclubs!.jpg (229KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
King of Deathclubs!.jpg
229KB, 714x1000px
I was gonna make my own thread but, if you'll tolerate some tl;dr I can tell you a tale of abstract despair if you like.
>>
>>39081594
yes please tell your story anon
>>
>>39081594
please anon, we are here for you
>>
>>39081038
Tfw I wish I had someone to stare at and not talk but we say so much with the stare
>>
>>39081766
>We say so much with the stare
What can you see from stare?
>>
File: 1497295173300.gif (897KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1497295173300.gif
897KB, 500x260px
>Tfw long for intimacy.
>Got a fear of skin touch.
>Haven't touched someone else in years.
YEAH BUT WHY THO.
>>
>tfw want to feel a deep longing for something
>cant anymore
>>
I know that there are infinite variables that affect our lives, and there's no definite way life should be. However, I look at things from my past, and I realize that things right now certainly are not how they're supposed to be.
>>
>tfw unbearingly lonely but scared of intimacy with anyone for fear of them disliking me for various reasons

>>39081555
I understand. All my friends are SJWs and while I'm not exactly alt-right, I feel like a lot of my views would make them hate me. But it's not even just that, it's the fact that they're all a bunch of normalfags with Reddit-tier taste in pretty much everything and I'm not. I kind of hate being around them these days.
>>
>>39081711
>>39081721

Okay.
Was back in 2004 or 2005. I was in Highschool. I'm fucking 30 now.

>Had crippling social anxiety.
>No friends.
>Was depressed and stressed.
>Made no eye contact with anyone for months.
>Went out on my first nightwalk.
>There was this escalator.
>I was moving upwards
>They were going down.
>It was a procession of whores lead by a pimp.
>He was a gloriously well dressed rhine stone fiend.
>Those women were beat up and worn out.
>At the end of the whore line was this black women or teenager or whatever was left of a person.
>Our eyes locked.
>For the first time in my teenage years I made eye contact with a female.
>She had ruby red lipstick and crows feet.
>She mouthed something to me,
>I will never know.
>What she said.
>My very being was on fire.
>Consumed by this unexplainable feeling.
>I went along on my way.
>Alone in the night.
>>
I got deported and lived homeless for a while in europe while my gf broke up with me and left for a communist manlet, i made enough money on crypto to buy a plane ticket back to the states as a spanish tourist but it feels like everyone and everything is different now. I can't even recognize myself in the mirror after everything that happened
>>
>>39082151
what does the escalator represent?
>>
the only reason I have to live is to support my immediate family and keep them from being depressed

once my parents are gone it'll only be me and my brother and he's literally a manchild on a mental level but I still feel like I'm on even footing with him capacity wise but he's retreated hard like hell and I hate it

he's always been an asshole to me but I can't just up and leave him since he's a literal manchild

I don't even want to die, so I can't be depressed

just, fuck, if I ever manage to get with some girl she'll be put off by the thought of having to be around a literal manchild unless that's her field of work or something and in that case I'd hate the hell out of someone treating my brother like a child near me

shit
>>
I always feel like something is wrong with me, like I have a sickness like cancer, parasites, or going crazy. I went to a doctor to get a basic checkup and he did some basic bloodwork on me and told me I'm fine, just low on Vitamin D. And I know I shouldn't be worried about my health because they would've called me if my bloodwork looked abnormal, but regardless, I still feel anxious and can't stop thinking about those thoughts until I'm 1.) depressed and don't wanna leave the couch or eat or 2.) get myself into a nervous wreck. It's just a never ending downward spiral guys. Oregano.
>>
>>39081791
you can touch them through gloves/clothes tho
>>
>>39082481
> what does the escalator represent?

Growing up
>>
>>39082624
so while you were growing up, the pimp and hookers were trying to get back their youth? very interesting
>>
I feel strange and I think people can sense that strangeness so I get very anxious/paranoid around normies. My boyfriend can't understand why I feel this way.
>>
File: 1498033661757.jpg (336KB, 714x885px) Image search: [Google]
1498033661757.jpg
336KB, 714x885px
>>39082610
It feels awkward as fug for me to do so.
>>
File: mitsurukatsumotograsseyeglass.jpg (22KB, 464x255px) Image search: [Google]
mitsurukatsumotograsseyeglass.jpg
22KB, 464x255px
This song accurately describes how I'm feeling at this moment
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PweABHFap-c
>>
File: 0021-010.jpg (518KB, 1083x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0021-010.jpg
518KB, 1083x1600px
>tfw you'll never be a wandering swordsman, having no desires in life but getting to the next fight
>tfw you'll never hone your abilities till they're nearly super human
>tfw youll never find your place within a group of other people just like you, living for the next fight
>tfw you'll never truly become super human in your quest to constantly be better than yourself
Fug
>>
>>39083524
>ywn have the woman you love raped by your best friend while your eye is gouged out and all your other friends are murdered
>>
>>39083754
Griffith never saw Guts as a friend. He never even saw him as an equal. That's what compelled Guts to leave the Band of the Hawk.
>>
File: berserk-26532.jpg (198KB, 800x1226px) Image search: [Google]
berserk-26532.jpg
198KB, 800x1226px
>>39083754
>ywn be this passionately furious about something in your life
>ywn have that one world shattering experience to finally push you over the edge into pure demonhood
>>39083777
Nice b8
>>
>>39082193
Are you white or brown?
>>
>>39081038
sehnsucht: (n) an intense yearning for something far-off and indefinable

good word for your feeling senpai.

>tfw feel a deep longing for purpose
>>
File: Bottle-3.png (46KB, 210x300px) Image search: [Google]
Bottle-3.png
46KB, 210x300px
I once dreamt of a girl and fell in love with her. I never met her, and have no idea where she's
from or what her name is, but that dream made me perfectly aware of every detail of her personality and face.

>t. girls who asymptotically approach my ideal exist is real life
>t. they all reject me
>get advances from other girls, usually
less intelligent/less attractive/totally different
complexion than the one in my dream, sometimes.
>would like to be attracted to them, see what it's like to be with a girl, and leave virgindom, but simply can't even force myself to desire them or want to be with them.
>t. cockblocked by my own freudian topics
>my few "friends" don't understand this feel, which only creates more barriers between us; "hurr anon, why didn't u just fuck [*some generic normie blonde girl with brown eyes who listens to hiphop and studies management or some shit*]
>>
File: 3JYXlvV.jpg (136KB, 640x892px) Image search: [Google]
3JYXlvV.jpg
136KB, 640x892px
>>39081038
weird feel 1

>tfw orginal kommentar
>>
File: BYxIUFr.jpg (91KB, 640x608px) Image search: [Google]
BYxIUFr.jpg
91KB, 640x608px
>>39083999
some really weird feelz here
>>
File: leFsHTo.jpg (120KB, 640x861px) Image search: [Google]
leFsHTo.jpg
120KB, 640x861px
>>39084030
last on the feels here I believe
>>
>>39083946
Shit son I had a dream in which I fell in love with a completely fictional girl, woke up feeling really really sad. She'll never be real.
>>
>>39082594
Maybe if you got some Vitamin D.
you would stop feeling that way.
>>
>won't be a cop/fighter pilot/special forces oper8or
>would find a way to miserable in those jobs but not like it matters anyway because muh personality
>>
>>39081038
I know what it is OP. You want to know about something that's worthwhile. You realize that no matter what everything is worthless and will become dust after you are gone. We all know this A B S T R A C T F E E L
>>
>meet a nice or interesting person
>get their contact info
>never contact them again
What did I mean by this? I can't figure it out.
I'd like having people to talk to, but at the same time socializing is such a bother, and I also assume people dislike me for some reason, especially when they're female.
>>
even in my dreams i'm still a loser with the same anxiety and shortcomings which leads to the same rejections i face in life. does this reflect the fact that i have no potential to change? will i never get better?
>>
>>39084580
your anxiety is resulting in self-destructive behavior. you sabotage yourself because you feel like you're not worthy of the relationship
>>
>>39085052
I don't know. I also feel bored by social interaction yet I still want it. Why must this shit be so complicated?
>>
>>39085076
social interaction is a basic human need. you feel bored by it because the people you are meeting are not stimulating you
>>
>>39085113
It's more like I'd rather be alone than talking to someone, the only times in my life I've ever felt really good were when I was truly alone.
I don't know where to meet like minded people anyway and I'd probably scare them off with my autism since I have the social skills of a fifth grader
>>
>>39085004

It reflects your terrible self perception and nothing more. Nobody is hopeless. If you have a drive to improve yourself, do it, regardless of the time it takes and the efforts and the mistakes and embarrassment you will have to go through, just do it. A lot of people here see themselves as absolutely hopeless using a plethora of uncontrollable factors as an excuse to sit on their ass and change nothing when they could focus on what they can change. You can overcome anxiety, you can overcome deep seated issues, you can dress better, you can groom better, improve on your discipline, organize your life, etc. For every detail you can't change about you there are 10 that you can change. What people here trully lack is motivation and, understandably, without motivation nobody does shit so people here, since they believe finding a gf is impossible, simply give up on themselves, but if you embark on the journey of self-improvement, finding a gf is a terrible and weak motivation. It's better to do it for yourself out of a desire to improve your life condition and comfort so as to improve your mood and better control your volatile emotions. Doing any kind of self improvement work trying to change how others perceive you will only lead you to dissapointment. Shrug off all haters and do it all for you and nobody else but for you.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>gf is the only female friend I have ever even had
>she's had many bfs and a FWB, lost virginity at 13 compared to mine at 19, has taken other guys virginity too
>just feel disgusted and humiliated and ashamed of myself now, loathe sex and any mention of it
some sort of jealousy I guess. I don't know if I just hate myself so much that I literally don't want to enjoy anything, as well. Maybe I want to be miserable. Just jealous I guess. Jealous that I feel like I never even had a chance to enjoy myself because the self loathing got engrained in me too deep before. I hate myself I'm sorry. I don't even know what I feel, I just wish I was dead and had killed myself before any of this even happened. I don't know qhat the fuck man
>>
>>39085216
at the risk of sounding like an incel and not a robot i just feel so disadvantaged. I'm tall, I dress well and spend a lot of money on my clothes, am near obsessive with my grooming, brush and whiten my teeth, floss, always chew gum, always wear nice cologne, etc., but I'm just ugly. If i make eye contact with a girl and smile i get a dirty look or a pity smile. I get turned down by unattractive and fat girls on tinder and in real life. I absolutely could work out more and I've been consistently working on starting small with just push-ups every day to get into a routine but i just feel like no matter how much work I put into self improvement I'll never get to where I want to be. my ceiling is too low for the women i want, i'll never be satisfied with anyone i can reasonably attain. I need to work on improving for myself instead of others and in general stop caring about and focusing so much on what other people think about me but at the same time i've been saying that for years, it's easier said than done.
>>
>Suddenly falling for an anime girl I hadn't even thought about much
>Even if she was real she wouldn't give me the time of day
>>
>>39085282
To expand a little more I can barely even piss or shit or shower without disgust for myself and my body and existence. I'm like an unironic version of the disclaimer at the end of the mde kisses virgin manifesto video
>>
>>39085322
also how can i overcome anxiety? i feel like everywhere i go everyone is judging me and looking at me. especially at school and when i go out to parties and bars. i feel like everyone looks at me like i don't belong there. these thoughts are constant and pervasive. I overanalyze everything i say and do and obsess over the way i could have acted. I never know what to say and i'm just awkward
>>
>>39085476
and i don't know how to flirt. i'm totally capable of making conversation with a girl i know and am comfortable with in a friendly setting but when it comes to tinder or texting i have no game, i find myself just incessantly complimenting them only to receive a "lol thanks" or an "aww thank you you're so sweet." and i can't even begin to fathom how to summon the confidence to even approach a girl i don't know, let alone come up with what to say to her
>>
>>39085533
sorry guys, don't have anyone else to vent to. my friends just aren't people who understand. rant over
>>
feel really lost, like in general, idk why. :/
>>
>>39082139
>hating your friends
bad person tier, desu. Do yourself and them a favor and find new friends
>>
>>39083832
Im white, pretty pale too actually tfw Spaniard genes
>>
>>39085282
holy shit why is sex such a big deal for everyone here. there's more to life than sticking your dick in a wet hole
>>
I often feel like I'm less than a human being, like I'm missing something that almost everyone else has that lets them enjoy being a part of the world and being around other people.
>>
I've got some obscure feels.
>tfw not a young rising star coming up from nothing during the golden age of hiphop
>tfw not an indie comic artist in toronto trying to make it big during the 80s

I feel a strong need to go outside and wander around, but I've done it enough and so many times for years that I'm bored with it and have no places left to go. Still hasn't left.

>>39087783
Shhh, /r9k/ thinks that sex is a magic act that will improve their life and solve all their problems now and forever. It's impossible to change this belief.
>>
>have friends that like me
>Have qt gayboi boyfriend who loves me
>Still feel alone
I don't know what to do
>>
>secretly wish for another world war
>Want a cause
>Want something that threatens innocent people
>Want it to take away everything I know and love
>Want to completely give myself to fighting it
>Want to spend every waking moment of my life fighting it
>Want to help people
>Want to be a shield for the innocent
>Want to put myself through hell to protect people
>Want to give myself 100% to the cause
>Want to be a martyr
>Want to be a hero
>Want to be something

Mfw there is nothing for me to fight and there is nothing I hate with such a passion that I would be willing to give myself to protecting others from it
>>
>>39085157
Don't worry anon,I'm also probably autistic and can't even hand my barber a 20 without panicking a bit.
>>
>>39088513
I think /r9k/ glorifies sex because they want it to be with someone meaningful,someone they love. Sex is meaningless if its with some random whore.
>>
>continuously tell my parents and family that I will never get married and never have children
(this is more than just an angsty phase, it's something I know deep down within myself, about myself as a person, and it's fact)
>mom says its your life but is sort of condescending
>dad is extremely condescending and thinks im being an edgelord

All I want in my life is to be alone forever. I am studying engineering and I will work a decent job until I have enough money to move to a cabin in the middle of nowhere and just live out my days alone
>>
>>39089201
Go to a ghetto and look at people doing crimes. That'll give you enough motivation to be some sort of punisher type vigilante or become a cop.
>>
File: sunset wojak.jpg (22KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
sunset wojak.jpg
22KB, 680x510px
>>39089201
I know that feel, martyr syndrome is a curse
>ywn get the chance to save others and simultaneously escape from this life
Nobody I know understands why I would want to do anything but lay low in a bad situation, and come to think of it I don't think I could explain it either
>>
>>39089446
Wanting to save up money and live in the middle of nowhere is a common robot feel. I have it too. Just make sure you try it out first before making a big commitment, it may be a different life than you expected.

>>39089471
>>39089201
Ever think you want to help others as a metaphorical way of solving your own problems?
>>
>>39089446
Are you literally me? Your post describes me 100%.
Stop worrying about what your parents think, they'll see eventually. You don't have to prove anything to them. Marriage is a sham (women are as well) and kids are a fucking nuisance. Living alone in a calm place is bliss.
>>
>wish I was abused as a child in order to be able to justify how fucked up I am
>wish I wasn't loved so that I could off myself and not ruin anyone's life
>always feeling like I want to "go home" for as long as I remember, despite never being anywhere but home
>>
>>39084047
why are you posting this shit instead of linking to the guy that coins these? http://www.dictionaryofobscuresorrows.com
>>
File: 1498564955183.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1498564955183.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>39081038
>listen to epic anime soundtrack
>feel despair because you will never experience anything worthy of that soundtrack
>no evil to fight against
>no cause worth dying for
>just a pointless life and then you die of old age

And I'm not gonna invent some evil oppressor like those antifa and alt-right faggots.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.