[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teenage Love

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: 1.png (729KB, 955x492px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
729KB, 955x492px
Will you every get over the fact that you missed out on teenage love and will never be able to experience relive those years?
>>
File: 2.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
Shameless selfbumb.

>have asthma.
>looking like shit.
>getting older.
>have a receding hairline.
>have no friends

And I can live with all of this shit.
But I can't handle missing out on teenage love.

I had all the opportunities. We had many nice girls, and there were parties, events and dancing every weekend.

The friends I had back then, always invited me, and I never went to a single party.

Grinding MMOs was all I ever did.
I regret it so fucking much.

This is honestly, this is the single worst thing in my life.
>>
File: 3.jpg (93KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
93KB, 1200x900px
N-no one?
I just want to share those feels.
>>
>>39080195
I don't care. There's no teenage "love", it's all just hormones. True love is something more and when you are a teenager you're too stupid to understand that.
>>
File: 1393725066032.jpg (76KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
1393725066032.jpg
76KB, 640x958px
i feel those feels too often.
>tfw the girl i had a huge crush on in high school wants me to come see her
>>
>>39080195
>tfw my biggest crush was in hs senior year and she went to a college on the other side of the country
got first gf the second semester of college so it;s all gravy my dudes
>>
>>39080611
Beat me to it. Teenage relationships are just emulations of their parents mixed with base, animalistic, sexual avarice. Oh wait, that's all relationships.
>>
>>39080652
go for it.

my high school crush is still single, but I hate literally all of her friends. So if she dates anyone it won't be me.

The other girls I had feelskis for in high school married fat losers. I-I didn't think I was that bad of an option...
>>
you guys won't believe me but adult love is way better.

you know what you want, they know what they want, and you both have each other. when life is hectic and stressful and sometimes it seems like there is too much going on, all you need is love.

teenage love is confusing and erratic and overall a lackluster experience comparatively.
>>
I was depressed during HS beyond belief, didn't even feel other people properly. I'm 25 now and getting better, finally I can "feel" girls.

But I'm lost as to what I should do now.
>>
>>39080748
I probably will. Hopefully something good comes out of it.
>>
>>39080195
Eventually, whenever I get into a real relationship. But before then, all I'll be able to think about is
>never had gf
>never even had a single girl interested in me after 4th grade except for one who I'm pretty sure had an above-average number of chromosomes
>fuck, even one of the two before that was retarded
>why do I attract retards?
>what was so wrong about me?
>what is so wrong about me?
>>
>>39080764
Experienced adult love is better than young inexperienced love, is what you're saying, right? Sounds plausible enough.
But those who missed out on young love remain inexperienced, so the only thing they can hope for is inexperienced adult love. Presumably the worst of both worlds, slogging through a mess with neither passion nor wisdom.
>>
>>39080195
I will never ever get over missing out on teenage love. When you are a teenager, your hormones and testosterone levels are at their highest. You develop insanely strong crushes you could cry over. When you age your sense of love becomes duller. Teenage love is more pure- because it's IS often stupid and unearned. I will never be jealous of a guy like Arnold, or Elon Musk getting babes- they worked their ass off for it. BUT YOU FUCKING bet I'm jealous of your local Cody, who sells fake oregano, and gets all the pussy, just because he can do bike tricks better than a few other townies.
>>
>>39080989
Plus I will never ever experience the thrill of teen sex while the parents are away. Or teen sex at a summer camp. Or teen sex in the backseat of a car after smoking weed. FUCK!
>>
>>39080195
Also when you are a teenager- theres surprisingly a lot more forgivness in terms of exploring your sexuality, or rather, being more pure as to what is your natural sexual inclination is. As you grow older (and stay single assuming) you increasingly need to fall into this rigid niche, because everyone generally becomes less willing to excepts devations from the norm.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (5KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5KB, 245x206px
>>39080311
>Used to grind MMO's just like you
>When I was 16, I noticed other going to parties
>Didn't wanna be left out, so started partying as well
>Tried MANY times to get a gf
>Always rejected
See OP? It could always be worse. I couldve grinded MMO's instead of dealing with rejection.
>>
>>39080989
I feel you.
This shit is just unbearable.

>>39081112
At least you tried. But I understand, that seeing the others succeed while you fail, is just as heart crushing.
>>
>>39080195
Okay, the real topic here is HOW DOES ONE OVERCOME their regret in never have experienced teenage love? This regret has severely stunted my ability to form mature adult relationships, because I'm so idealistic as to how strongly I should FEEL when I love someone, that I cant give women who are more realistically in my league, proper emotional investment. Peter-pan syndrome, if you will.
>>
>>39080195
I can hear my roommate masturbating in the other room. And by roommate I mean father. Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>39080195
This quite literally drove me insane and rocketed me into a weird, volatile period of delusion that lasted about 8 months. It has forever changed me.

I don't really have the mental resources to do it justice right now but it was such a tangible hurt with such special implications on you as a human being. Knowing that I would never know for sure what would have happened was what did me in. It wasn't supposed to be like this. Why was it like this. I was in the timeline that was supposed to a passing thought in the mind of the real me before going back to being satisfied with life.

I don't want to put anyone on this board down but when people here mention emotional pain it sounds like such a phoned-in, pale imitation of what I was feeling. It was so much more real and visceral. It's like taking cotton balls out of your ears. I quite literally could not handle it and I don't blame myself. The brain will go out of its way to protect itself and fabricate a whole fictional reality if it needs to me.

Nowadays, there's a part of me missing and there always will be. I just live my life taking the most advantage of what happened to me. I believe (and this is speculation) that I was in so much pain that my brain counter-acted it with absurd amounts of dopamine to the point where it was like constantly tripping on a psychadelic. For 8 months straight, it never shut off. The next year and a half was basically me on the comedown. In the same way psychadelic experiences tend to leave people with something special, I encountered so many special scenarios that I found a way to look at from a unique and special angle, I just feel like I'm 30 years ahead of my time. I make music now and it kind of makes itself.

Yeah I'm a little fucked up.
>>
>>39081149
You realize teen love isn't all its hyped up to be and you get over it
That's all
>>
>>39081149
Continuing, at my age now at 33, I'm not that much of a loser anymore. I have a dream job, a beautiful house in LA, Im in shape. None of this matters, because I self-sabotage every attempt I make to find love, because I know deep inside that I will never feel it at that teenage peak- I know they will never love me if I was my teenage self, and that they're only interested in what Ive EARNED. Also, I feel a heavy gourd of guilt and inadequacy if I date people I dont feel that heavy heavy teen-level crush on, or know if I could induce that feeling on them. The teens are such a tenuous window of time that to this day, feels like an everlasting melancholy. FUCK, now I understand Twilight :(
>>
>>39080195
Euro here, so theoretically I could still fuck a 14 year old not-as-spoiled-yet (even though she sucked probably 15 dicks) qt despite me nearing 30.
But the core problem remains, I'm a robot and nobody wants me. Not even gold diggers because I save my money and don't buy stupid shit to parade it around.
>>
>>39081112
I thought you might like this anon.

I'm a much bigger loser than you.
>>
>>39080311
I go out almost every week in hope of something finally happens.
But it never does. You have to be atleast a brad to be a drunk girl's chad.
20 y o. V. Atleast I lost the K and the H.
Currently grinding for level 95 weapon.
>>
>>39080195
I just turned 18 this year. I was a bit of a fuckboy throughout high school. Teenage love may have its moments, but honestly it's forgettable or skin deep.

Teenage love can be innocent and sweet, of it can be hormonal and shallow. It all depends. I don't regret it, I learned a lot about the female thought process.

The real romantic connections I do make with girls are usually with foreign girls whom I'll never see again. I guess the sense of how short my time is either them really lets me open up myself. Shame though.
>>
>>39081149
It's easy, just don't care. Move on, improve yourself. Look back and decide that you're better now. You can only regret it if you were better off back then than now.
>>
>>39080611
Dubs speak. I was going to say this as well. I feel kinda bad for not holding a relationship in high school but then I know that it wouldn't have meant anything anyways. My last year was such a waste. I should have just graduated early
>>
>>39080776
>But I'm lost as to what I should do now.
Find a gf. Unlike me you have sexual drive.
>>
>>39081182
To me, fucking a chick in that scenario is god-tier, beacuse the willingness of that chick to put up with that shit to be in the moment is solid proof that that chick FUCKING loves you, or just is extremely horny for you. No cougar would put up with that shit.
>>
>>39081270
They may only love you for what you became, but so what? You worked hard and now you're here. You are successful, so act like it. Who gives a shit if you were a loser, everyone loves an underdog. Be the guy that everyone wish they became at your high school reunion.
>>
>>39081140
>>39081300
Thanks for the kind words anons. This board is the only place I feel home right now <3
>>
>>39081149
The only propper way to overcome it, would be reliving it. But this is pretty unrealistic, isn't it?
Also, Peter-Pan-Snydrome works a bit different. People who are diagnosed, often tend to be egocentric, selfish, idiotic, and unreliable.

>>39081261
Easy to say if you experienced it on a regular basis.

>>39081315
>The real romantic connections I do make with girls are usually with foreign girls whom I'll never see again. I guess the sense of how short my time is either them really lets me open up myself. Shame though.
This might acutally be some sort of an idea.
>>
>>39081377
Let me explain the foreign girl thing.

You can get out of your shell and project yourself as whatever you want when with strangers. I grew up in Hawaii, spent a lot of time withe exchange students or foreigners. What's liberating is the knowledge that there will be no social fallback on whatever you do, so I become what I want to be. I'm forward, charming, and the guy I wished I could be.

You could easily get over anything when a bunch of attractive women are on your tail.
>>
>>39081368
Honestly mate, teenage love is hyped up. Great if you experienced it, great if you didn't. Just love what you've become and do your damn well best and you'll be happy. You give living its meaning, so don't have regrets and go kick ass.
>>
>>39081414
Fuck oreganolly off, Chad.
>>
>>39081425
>great if you didn't
Lol just beee yourself, right?
>>
>>39081377
>Easy to say if you experienced it on a regular basis
Not really.
I've experienced teen crush but not reciprocated love
I don't know any teen relationships that ever worked out from my highschool days
>awkward phase of figuring out how to touch each other
>how to kiss
>how to fuck
>being judged and swayed by whatever teen fad is the prevailing thing at the time
>shitty breakups
>drama
>love triangles
>indecisive fucks
yeah, I don't think I missed out
You guys only 'miss' it because teen love was an excuse to fuck up
now that you're older (or wizards like me) there's no more safe sandbox within which to fuck up
that's it
once you realize that, you too will move on from this boo hoo no teen love hangup you guys got going on.
>>
>>39081377
Thats a good point. Myabe it would be more accurate to call it "imposter syndrome?"
>>
>>39081438
No, being yourself is a fucking lie. You definitely don't do that. Outwardly, you be what they want you to be. You need to try to fit in with the norms of society.
>>
It doesnt matter if i'll ever find a girl because at my age relationships happens only out of necessity. Unlike in teens where girl could fall in love with boy just because she likes him so much without any afterthought, now it's cold and calculated decision. It's like you're supposed to share a meal with someone special but now it is rotten and spoiled.
t. 24 khv anon.
>>
>>39081455
What I'm trying to say it's not great if you missed it. If you did you'd know it instead shitting r9k with your normie wisdoms.
>>
>>39081458
This is exacly my point on why teenage love is better. Modern adult relationships are just extremely calculating. It feels more like analyzing a fiscal projection over time, than just this stupid hedonistic free-for-all.
>>
>>39080195
Everyone cheats on everyone
constant drama

Teenage love is extremly overrated, its just exciting and new.

t. had a gf from 15 to 18 who was my first love, overrated.
>>
>>39081458
This guy gets it.
>tfw you will never hold your crush in your arms while the rain is pouring down on you, and see her uncompromised smile while she leans in for a kiss, because she loves you and does not think about anything beyond

Teenage love is childish, dumb, but so fucking pure, it tears up my heart.
>>
>>39081503
Yes, it's so idealistic, intense and hormone pumped thing as oppose to typical relationship. Firework vs Candle.
>>
>>39081516
>t. billionaire who flashes a stack of 100s in front of a homeless person, says "money is not everything, you know. I mean I have it but I could do without, not that important" and moves on
Wow, I helped that dude and feel good about myself. Will tell my billionaire friends how great I am.
>>
>>39081529
Its not you delusional fucking shut ins.
>>39081516
>>
>>39081565
Really fucking wrong analogy.

ever heard the grass is always greener on the other side yadday yadda?
I have an amazing relationship now and had a few before that, so I know what im talking about.
And women, for the most part, dont really change how they think and conclude.
Most 20 something chicks still have the same inner monologue their 15 year old self has.

And no, teen love isnt pure or not calculated. Its all in you peoples head.
>>
>>39081565
>experiencing teen love
>is the equivalent of being so rich 100 dollar bills are nothing
as a few of us have pointed out, it's not everything it's cut out to be
your guys' idealization of it is a little unhealthy desu
money analogy doesn't work anyway because everyone knows what 100 dollars can potentially get you
all teen love gets you is slightly less regret
get over the teen love meme
t. one who hasn't experienced reciprocated teen love
>>
>>39080652
This is exactly my type of girl
Tfw no gf
>>
>>39081611
If everybody hated you and you were a laughing stock in your teenage years you wouldn't have "adult love" now moron.
You normies have ZERO empathy I wonder how you make it at all.
>>
>>39081633
>You normies have ZERO empathy I wonder how you make it at all
kinda agree with this
normies aren't, generally speaking, self conscious (and i don't mean neurotic)
thats why they hide behind tired platitudes and explanations that boil down to 'just cuz'
>>
I met the woman I'm probably marrying after having no relationship experience until I was 18. And I don't give a fuck. The only reason I regret not dating in high school is I missed out on sexual experience that could help me now. But I'm not moping about how I missed out on muh teenage love. It shouldn't bother you. Why even spend time thinking about that?
>>
>>39081633
I was bullied and beaten up all the way up to uni.
The difference was that i fought back and didnt let them shit on me constantly. I still felt alone, scared and cried myself to sleep. But i tried and stand up for myself.
Im by no means a normie mentally, i just have a very convincing act going on.
And thanks for all the projecting. I was a fat, curly haired kid with no friends and my father left my mom my bro and me when i was 6.

So please tell me how much harder you had it you littly pussy.
>>
>>39081674
>got beaten up
>no friends
>but a girlfriend
Now you are just making shit up.
>>
>>39081674
not him but
>making shit up
the world's tiniest violin is playing for you anon
>>
>>39080195
>he had a teenage love
fucking normie end yourself
>>
>>39080195
Had it, it was bliss at first and quickly became pretty shitty. Wouldn't trade it for the world though
>>
>>39080195
I'm only annoyed I didn't experience love because it makes you a freak in normie eyes.
>>
>>39081683
>>39081695
Im not making anything up. my first gf lived in my street, I had a few friends outside of school.
School was hell because I had to go to a school 1 hour commute away because the other school was already full.
And as much as I got beaten up, i dished out. But it never stopped until school was finished.
And im not the one blaming everything on everyone except my own or my character.
>>
I had a gf back in highschool when I was 16. It wasn't all that great honestly. It had it's nice moments but she turned into an asshole at the end.
>>
>>39081832
>dismissing people's complaints as blaming the world for their problems
we got a normie without empathy all right
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.