[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the heck do people even get fat?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1466883746158.jpg (69KB, 420x599px) Image search: [Google]
1466883746158.jpg
69KB, 420x599px
How the heck do people even get fat?
>>
I eat because it makes me happy temporarily. Also because I'm a good cook.
>>
by sitting at home all day and eating shit.
and also muh metabolism
>>
>>39080114
But it's easier to not eat.
>>
>>39079972
genes + physical inactivity
>>
>>39080222
Motivations can make actions easier than inactions.
>>
>eat lots unhealthy food
>no exercise
>no regard for self image
Done.
>>
File: 1428858871232 fat raging pepe.png (133KB, 562x472px) Image search: [Google]
1428858871232 fat raging pepe.png
133KB, 562x472px
DELETE THIS THREAD DELETE IT RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEEEEEeeee
>>
>its easier+"cheaper" to eat garbage like mcdonalds
>many people grew up on trash/weren't allowed trash so now they want it/dont know how to regulate
>they dont exercise
>they dont exercise and don't have skelly genetics
>boredom

pick any/all
>>
>>39080489
>its easier+"cheaper" to eat garbage like mcdonalds
It's easier and cheaper to simply get less mcdonalds. What causes them to order so much?
>>
File: 1446442735560.png (100KB, 299x376px) Image search: [Google]
1446442735560.png
100KB, 299x376px
life in america is so horrible and depressing that the only thing most people look forward to is eating food that will blow your mind
if we didn't have that the suicide rate would be so much higher
>>
>>39080527
that mcdonalds isnt that filing and its easy to get a lot of it

plus most fast food are RIDICULOUS calories. For example a sausage bisquit from mcdonalds is 440 calories. I literally don't understand how
>>
>>39080607
Well,at least they're looking forward to something,other than me
>>
>>39079972
Eating tasty food is the highlight of my day. I wake up in the morning, go to work, get back home and then the most exciting and enjoyable part of my day will be stuffing myself with whatever I feel like having for 20 odd minutes. I don't have anywhere to go, I have no people to meet, I have no worthwhile personal projects to sink time in and I don't have a gf so I can't have sex to feel good. Eating is great and it's the only satisfying activity that's available to me so that's what I do.
>>
>>39079972
I dont understand either
Sometimes when im really depressed i dont eat for like 3 days and only drink beer and smoke cigarettes
Still have a normal weight tho
>>
>>39079972
check your skelly privilege
>>
>>39080913
Are you suggesting it would be better for overweight robots to drink and smoke instead? Lel, you're just a delusional as normies if you think that having some extra fat is worse than either of your vices, just because it affects your looks the most.
>>
>>39081047
I didnt say its better, i just say i dont understand how you can even get fat
I generally dont enjoy eating that much
>>
>>39081592
Because some people eat nonstop when they are depressed, and some people don't eat at all. It's the same problem so you should be able to understand it considering your situation.
>>
i live in a high income neighborhood and chicken breast goes for 2.50 a pound when its on sale which is like every week. it would only be cheaper anywhere else .vegetables are cheap af and rice is like free.
fuck fat people and their excuses
>>
>>39079972
You eat. You feel depressed - eat, feel happy - eat even more. Basically eating is stress coping mechanism.
t. anon who put 80 lbs in 5 years
>>
>>39082130
Vegetables aren't cheap nigger and chicken breasts are the most expensive part of the bird.
>>
>>39082157
>what are frozen vegetables
>fresh or frozen brocolli, spinach, peas, peppers, mushrooms etc
stop making so many excuses it's all cheaper than you think it is
>>
>>39082283
frozen veggies are disgusting and you know it
>>
>>39079972
I got fat through drinking. I also enjoy high-fat foods. Others just eat for comfort. Either way, it's a means of trying to be a little bit less miserable. The worst part is once you get into shape and realise you're still miserable, but others don't understand why and assume you must be well-adjusted.
>>
>>39079972
work a job with little or no exercise. After 40 hours a week for a few years, past age 25, you'll get fat, and the only way you'll find a will to live is to drink a soda or sugry food. You won't have time for sports and the gym will seem more and more pointless
>>
Years of high calorie foods and very minimal exercise
>>
>>39081592
>I generally dont enjoy eating that much
Are you asian?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.