[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true? Oreganol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: tfw_no_pussy.png (266KB, 792x3528px) Image search: [Google]
tfw_no_pussy.png
266KB, 792x3528px
Is this true? Oreganol
>>
Why the fuck is anal in the biggest letters
>>
just clicked for the big ANAL RAPIST ABUSERS
>>
>>39079546
right?

>>39079346
I can't say I know this feel anymore, now I'm gown up. It's pretty easy to get pussy, there's tinder and craigslist.
>>
File: 1386347167855.gif (391KB, 320x340px) Image search: [Google]
1386347167855.gif
391KB, 320x340px
>>39079346
judging by the thumbnail its VIRGINITY COMPLETELY UNDESIRABLE TO ANYONE, NEARLY EVERYONE YOUR AGE HAS DONE ANAL, RAPISTS MURDERERS ABUSERS "BAD PEOPLE" CAN GET A GIRLFRIEND AND HAVE SEX
>>
>>39079546
Because anal is the best type of sex desu
>>
>>39079346
Being undesirable is a big part of it, but sometimes it may be the robots fault.
>>
>>39079546
It conveys volume. Autist.

Yes it's true I guess. But also for near virgins. Sick of the black and white thinking that autists have here. Nothing magical happens if you momentarily fool normies into thinking you're one of them long enough to get sex. Like with autism, everything is on a spectrum, and so yeah. It's true for any unfortunate abnormal person. There's lots of things normal people do other than sex that abnormal people do.

Obviously I'm talking about myself, and as an example, going without internet growing up, being in group homes that have no doors, having someone not respect your privacy, having happy people think you're complaining more than you should because they didn't live oddly. It's more than just sex. Lots of people grow up with internet in their bedrooms and cable tv and such, then there's kids that weren't even allowed to ask for electronics during christmas, or had people tell them that they didn't ask permission to turn on the tv.

Virginity is a side effect of bigger issues, when you get shit for going outside at night near the age of 30 after you move in with idiots.
>>
Sure keep rationalizing that youre a virgin loser who somehow has it worse than the 3 billion people who live in shitholes instead of accepting that life is absurd

Just admit that youre undesirable because you dont have the courage to stop pissing in bottles and get off your ass and rebel
>>
File: eecdd.png (117KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
eecdd.png
117KB, 900x900px
I hate being a virgin. There is no end to the sexual frustration and anxiety knowing you are missing out on EVERYTHING. Chad gets EVERYTHING for free for being genetically superior. Some people live harem anime lives while I jerk off everyday.
>>
>>39079346
Yup, this is 100% true.
>>
Ye. At some point the sexual urges kind of just subside. I might still masturbate sometimes but usually more out of habit and boredom than actually being turned on. I don't really care anymore that I don't have sex, it's just another one of those unobtainable things that sound kind of nice, like driving a sports car, living in a big mansion or something like that.
But the fact that 13 year olds are banging on a regular basis, that most women I see in every day life didn't just have sex but probably took part in some really weird, kinky fetish... Yet I can't even get a woman to look at me twice or pretend to act like talking to me isn't some kind of chore. Can you imagine what it's like when every second song on radio talks about love, breakups, etc. and nearly every movie has some sort of romance subplot but the entire notion of all that stuff is so far removed from any reality you ever experienced that you might as well be an alien that just came out of a space ship? It's like I am barely even human; I lack some of the most essential experiences that apparently define us as who we are.
>>
>>39079623
>Nothing magical happens if you momentarily fool normies into thinking you're one of them long enough to get sex
I'm so tired of this. No one is implying this you fucking retard. Having sex doesn't make you normal, being normal gets you sex.
If you're able to get sex you're just not a robot. Other problems unrelated to this also don't make you a robot.
Getting sex despite being really fucked up is advanced normalfaggotry.
>>
I honestly just don't care that much, interacting with roasts is just too much of a pain when I can get social satisfaction from guys and sexual satisfaction from simply jacking off.

Sometimes I wonder if my virginity is caused by some inherent flaw in my being but I'm pretty sure it's actually just a case of low libido.
>>
>>39079917
>implying that you can be normal in literally every way but be a virgin and that makes you a robot
Kill yourself autist.
>>
>>39079346
Thinking that you can't find a GF is totally stupid.
>>
>>39079984
Maybe you shouldn't have to, now that feminism has happened; they should find you.

How else would they even prove they cared? By breaking up over half of every marriage.

Come on now.
>>
>>39079960
>Being this fucking retarded and gay
JUST BEEE URSELF BRUH
>>
File: Feel.jpg (35KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
Feel.jpg
35KB, 550x453px
>>39079916
>stuff is so far removed from any reality you ever experienced that you might as well be an alien that just came out of a space ship?

Being a robot is suffering
>>
>>39080071
You probably didn't realize it before but I was being serious.

Memes aside you should kill yourself.

The world would be better without such idiots and their inane standards.
>>
>>39080110
Here comes that 0 argument.
OH shit waddup
>>
>>39080159
You really want my actual argument?

>>>/wizchan/
>>
>>39080175
Chill bruh is just life.Dont take it too serious
>>
>>39079916
This gave me some feels. I salute.
>>
Do you think maybe your sense of entitlement and barely restrained misogyny is why you haven't had a gf?? Just saying
>>
>>39079346
It's like your trying to be a massive faggot
>>
>>39079346
Yep it's mostly true

On another note I laughed at "ANAL" being the biggest word up there.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.