[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /r9k/s official stance on those of negroid persuasion?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1501095791718.png (18KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1501095791718.png
18KB, 420x420px
What's /r9k/s official stance on those of negroid persuasion?
>>
Give us bebe and we're cool
>>
>>39079164
bebe is an ugly ass bitch though
>>
>>39079225

Alright fuck it then race war now
>>
Yall are fine through the net most of the time but i wont trust you IRL.
>>
File: sQve7ET.png (71KB, 1248x1504px) Image search: [Google]
sQve7ET.png
71KB, 1248x1504px
>>39079303
Posts like this are why I will never be happy until all you cumskins are driven into extinction.
>>
There was one black guy who tried to pick up college girls in my uni by asking other students to pass his number. He wasn't even a student, probably around 40 years old and dresses like a hobo.
>>
>>39079141
Fuck off nigger, we don't want that racist shit here
>>
>>39079349
Posts like this are why I think shitskins are subhuman
>>
black guys are great
niggers are shit though
>>
Is this a trap thread? It's technically against the rules to express racist views here.
>>
>>39079141
Most black people are just fine people and it's a loud minority put on a loudspeaker by the media that ruins it for many of them.

I remember once I forgot my lunch on a late shift and my black co-worker had his wife cook up and bring me some tacos. Also other white people have always given me way more trouble than Hispanics or blacks.
>>
>>39079951
So only asking how others on this board think about black ppl is racist alone?
>>
File: Catachans_Jungle_Patrol.jpg (952KB, 1280x1856px) Image search: [Google]
Catachans_Jungle_Patrol.jpg
952KB, 1280x1856px
Black, white or brown it doesn't matter. We're all brothers in arms
>>
>>39079141
They're violent and stupid because the government/media tells them it's ok to be violent and stupid. Couple that with the endless handouts and blacks are doomed to be stupid prisoners for eternity
>>
>>39080088
>stupid prisoners

Dude, there are a ton of middle and upper class black people. You seem to assume the worst of them.

Our media and the complex behind it try to play up racial tensions to keep up against one another instead of against them. We have no choice but to unite if we want to remove those who would otherwise put is in shackles, even if some of us may not like each other much.
>>
>>39079349
>>39079872

Guys, be friends
>>
>>39080088
Here's something for you or anyone else who perceives and focuses on the worst of the black population.

"I've met many people over the years
And in my opinion I have found that
People are the same everywhere
They have the same fears
Shed similar tears
Die in so many years
The oppressed seem to have suffered the most
In every continent - coast to coast
Now our lives are in the hands of The Pusherman
We break it all down
In hopes that you might understand
Don't make no profit for The Man"

It's from Curtis Mayfield's Superfly soundtrack.
>>
>>39080134
Trying to unite is causing the tensions.
Separating is the only way to good race relations.
>>
>>39080188
Who is that and why should I give a flying fuck about random lyrics
>>
>>39080283
Then how do we explain the phenomenon of the Frenchman and the blacks living in relative peace and harmony for so long before this Muslim migrant wave began to occur?

There are plenty of societies where black and whites have gotten along just fine. Many of us, especially in America, have topics of racism shoved down our throats often.
>>
>>39080371
>relative peace and harmony
Yep, the word is "relative"

>There are plenty of societies where black and whites have gotten along just fine.
What is plenty for you?
>>
>>39080439
Relative is still better than what we see in America and both sides help perpetuate with the help of nationwide media.

And plenty is enough to show that it can work. We do see it in a minority of situations but still, even the French alone due to the scale of their county and culture prove it can be done.

I used to be a racist until I came in contact with more black people over the course of life and workplace environments along with some travel. I'm not saying there aren't real cultural differences that will always add a little friction sometimes either.
>>
>>39080283
>"Separate but equal"
yeah see how well that turned out
>>
>>39079141
I like black women, black guys are a hit or miss. My sisters boyfriend (black) seems like a cool dude but his taste in rap is pretty shitty. It's not gangster at all, just political and "the struggle" of being black.
>>
>>39080371
But France been a shithole for half century exactly because of niggers. At least the urban parts where they are congregated. Now its even worse as terrorist acts happen on monthly basis. All thanks to multi culti
>>
>>39080864
What are you talking about? France has been a fine place until the past few years. This problem isn't multi-kulti, plenty of cultures share geographic areas and populations without problem.

The problem is Islam.
>>
>>39080371
>Then how do we explain the phenomenon of the Frenchman and the blacks living in relative peace
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Just read about Haiti's history you fucking retard
And "da mooslim" are not an ethnically homogeneous group, the majority of blacks in France today are muslim
>>
>>39080938
>people in Haiti are shitty therefore France must be shitty

You're really reaching there, anon.
>>
>>39080970
No, what I'm telling you is that the majority of the black population in France is just as despised as the north african population by French natives because they're part of the Islam problem (on top of being worthless for anything that isn't sports)

the tolerated (just tolerated) blacks are the ones from the French Antilles and that's because they stay in their islands
>>
>>39080912
Youre still using the word plenty but only come up with France with their banlieus.
I dont say that every black is a dumb gangbanger but there ARE problems. Cultures(not whole races but their cultures especially) need to be separated. Lowkey migrations arent the problem, look at asian migrants, but the whole "just come here into our wonderful country" mentality which some countries have is hurting more than it helps.
>>
>>39080912
>France has been a fine place until the past few years
you're clearly not french and a nigger
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.