[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me your greatest accomplishment on 4chan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 23

File: 9Tx2scn.gif (336KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
9Tx2scn.gif
336KB, 500x230px
Tell me your greatest accomplishment on 4chan
>>
>>39078617
I think I may have hooked up two people, a cucknadian and some female (probably (male)).

Felt kinda nice
>>
>>39078652
Addendum,
they were talking about nihilistic philosophers
>>
I was one of the 25 people that got into tini chat room where a /b/fem was honoring the "tits, puss, and sharpie in pooper" rule.

She was 18.
>>
>>39078617
What did you achieve OP
>>
i made a thread that received 400 replies
>>
>>39078617
i got three yous in /ck/ yesterday
i got dubs in a s4s thread, replied to the dubs checker saying "thanks it's my first time"
and the post number for that was trips
>>
I've had a few of my posts screencapped or copy+pasted before, that's about it
>>
I don't know.

I was thinking about this the other day. And years ago I was able to pick myself out of screen caps from g and v, but shit man. I've seen too many threads, posted the same reaction images too many times, and seen the same content regurgitate through these boards for over a decade.

I am probably in a dozen popular screencaps. There is no doubt about this. I can't identify myself. Because what is it to be screencapped? Post the correct image macro at the right time with the right bit of greentext in response to the right post?

It's nothing unique or special. I am nothing unique or special. This place is not unique or special.

Everything is a repost of a repost of a repost. It's funny because that sums up life nicely.
>>
>>39078617
one time I got dubs
>>
File: Whogivesafuck.png (29KB, 632x570px) Image search: [Google]
Whogivesafuck.png
29KB, 632x570px
Got the first post on /s4s/
Made several OCs, some of which are popular enough to be reposted frequently
Have had multiple OCs reach 100+ (you)s and derailed threads
>>
>>39078617
One time, I got repeating integers.
>>
>>39078775
Try to break out from life,

Gather up some resources, ask DIY for construction tips, and build a cabin in a nice rural area. Just escape this life.

Make a nice farm, big enough to feed yourself + enter the city a few times a year to sell crops and buy necessary supplies.

We're robots, completely so of tune with society that most of our interactions sound like a bad chord.

>Maybe it's time we left
>>
Moot replied when I got a get
>>
>>39078831
lucky
also more than one time I got a (you) in a response to myself
>>
>>39078816
How many levels of irony are you on, my dude? In an oregano way
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Still attempting to make OC Chairstika a thing. Feels Bad.
>>
I got 5 (YOU)s from posting pictures of Ueno in a /a/, too bad they were all along of the lines of "I want to kick your teeth in".
>>
File: pool.jpg (37KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pool.jpg
37KB, 640x480px
Remember Habbo Hotel raids? I was the first person to say the pool is closed due to AIDS and mention there was AIDS in the pool. People were closing the pool before that, but no one knew why.
>>
File: Propaganda NEET.jpg (1MB, 1417x918px) Image search: [Google]
Propaganda NEET.jpg
1MB, 1417x918px
>>39078887

0 levels, my friend. Any more questions?
>>
>>39078617

I started rickrolls. I was in a duckroll thread and decided to link to Rick instead. At this point, everyone was starting to link duckrolls to other videos. I did it a couple more times in other threads and for some reason it caught on and the rest is history.
>>
>>39078617
I graduated HS

I also had 2 long distance "relationships" i guess

amf a girl hugged me once when I was younger
>>
>>39078617
I started rickrolls. I was in a duckroll thread and decided to link to Rick instead. At this point, everyone was starting to link duckrolls to other videos. I did it a couple more times in other threads and for some reason it caught on and the rest is history. Also I started copypastas
>>
File: apple keynote.png (351KB, 1080x2126px) Image search: [Google]
apple keynote.png
351KB, 1080x2126px
>typed up this greentext about Apple Keynotes for /g/
>only got a few replies, mostly negative
>I thought it was funny
>I figured I'd post it on /b/ the next day and see if they like it
>somebody says I'm pathetic for copying something I saw on Reddit
>what?
>go onto r/4chan
>my original post was posted there and got a huge response
>it currently has about 28,000 upvotes
>the 18th most upvoted post on the entire subreddit

I hope he enjoys that karma. I think another part of the reason it got so popular there is that the edgy mods of the subreddit decided to attach a spoiler for Persona 5 to the post before the game had come out in America.
>>
>>39078947
Forgot to mention how I came up with the AIDS thing. I simply asked myself what this kid with Asperger's at my school would find funny and said it.
>>
>>39078617
Only thing of note I got is that I've been here longer than a decade, which is more depressing than anything
>>
Oh. Day9Tv scammed me
>>
>>39079001
>>39078947
You ain't gotta lie to kick it my niggaaaa
>>
>>39078965
>>39078947
>>39078816

I swear 4chan and /r9k/ in particular is made up of like 100 people who did everything.
A while back I met an anon in a thread who claimed to have originated "Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?".
He said he was going several days without sleep, wanted to phrase a question, and kept editing and retyping parts of it until he thought he had it right.
>>
>>39079001

Nicely done. But yeah, nobody ever believes me and it's not like I have any way to prove it. It's also not like I did anything special. Like I said, at the time everyone was linking duckrolls to other videos. I don't know why my video was the one that stuck and turning it into a cultural phenomenon was obviously a group effort, into which I had no input aside from posting the first few videos.
>>
>>39078743
/ck/ seems to be the only board i get alot of replies on.
Its kinda nice.
Shame that shitposting is so rampant there though.
>>
>>39078617
I got one of my greentexts screencapped and an anon showed me the screencap in another thread. I once made a thread that got 100 replies
>>
>>39079085

I don't think it's unreasonable to think that many of the people who originated famous 4chan memes are the kind of people who spend a lot of time here. I can personally say that I've been a 4chan regular for over a decade and have probably averaged at least an hour a day over that period.

I mean, what do you think happened to the person who originated that phrase? Did they post it once, get 4chan famous, and then disappear and never visit the site again? You're surrounded by 4chan giants, you just never know it because we're all anon.
>>
I saw people sharing my fake boxxy nudes years later
>>
File: jpg a shit.png (212KB, 966x287px) Image search: [Google]
jpg a shit.png
212KB, 966x287px
>>39078617
I was the oregano creator of this image. Other than that I made a webm converter that an okay amount of people on 4chan use.
>>
File: 1491752047003.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491752047003.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
I made a thread a while ago that got a lot of replies. I was asking fembots how much money they would need to be fuckable live-in maids. It was shocking how many of them said they'd do it for free.
>>
>>39079237
you deserve to be permabanned for posting fembot garbage, kill yourself
>>
I used to be a pretty popular tripfag on /a/
>>
>>39079237

I think a good 80% of those were (male)
>>
absolutely nothing
orig orig
>>
>>39078617
saw naked pictures of a girl I knew
>>
>>39078617
When I was 13 I masturbated into the mouth of my mothers best friend.
She was going through a bad divorce, so she was sleeping on our couch.
My mom worked at night and Tracey drank a lot, usually until she passed out.
Made a few attempts always chickened out.
She slept in shorts and a halter, stuck my fingers in her ass and snatch a few times, tits were always falling out of her top.
She was on her back snoring, mouth open, legs spread, tits spilling out, got hard a s a rock.
Jacked off, and when i was ready I put my dick in her mouth ans came, had to cover my mouth not to scream, she closed her lips and tightened around my head a few times.
Went back to my room and jacked off a few more times.
Did this twice more, was planning to try and fuck her, but she got her own apartment and moved out.
Been 11 years, close as I ever got to "real" sex.
Think about it all the time.
Getting hard right now.
She was half Filipino and half Mexican.
>>
File: 1502769345991.jpg (127KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1502769345991.jpg
127KB, 1600x900px
>>39078617
I had a successful Ancap thread on /pol/
>>
No one cares about what you achieved on 4chan.

No one got any (you)s that weren't ironic.

We are all so alone
>>
File: IMG_0275.png (773KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0275.png
773KB, 720x960px
I made walruse
>>
I'm pretty good at starting threads that get 200+ replies when I feel like it. I know how to tailor them to each board I visit. Basic achievement

While I can't say I've generated much OC on here, I will sometimes see people reposting images that I uploaded, or, when they're posting sets, essentially reposting my exact collection I've posted before. Subtle achievement

I've also been there for the formation of a number of iconic memes. Not actually creating them, but circulating them and defending them. "Cuck" for example. I remember when it started catching on around 4chan, when the "cuckservative" thing happened, when twitch users and the rest of the internet became familiar with the word. I can't help but feel like I had a hand in the zeitgeist. Abstract achievement

Oh, and I've made a couple of friends from 4chan over the years. Great achievement
>>
>>39079461
me too......................
>counter trolled the shit out of /ic/ and /3/ after they trolled me and forced everyone of the originals to leave
>both boards are now complete and utter shit...
>>
i once made a post that got like 5 replies
>>
I posted that funny banana on a thread and got 20 upvotes man
>feelslerediitmanecksdee
>>
I made a thread that got replies. Took me years to save up the courage to start one. Felt really good having people to talk to.
>>
i became famous on /norgetraaden/ on /int/ for being a faggot interested in older men and being a language purist.
>>
I called trips
>>
>>39078617
I don't know about ever. I lurked in the october first shooting thread. I made a good thread on /gif/ recently
>>
>>39079085
I always just assumed the dude was sloshed
>>
>>39079032
Nigga what? How? Greentext that shit on this greentext board
>>
im a well known poster in the /cric/ general on /sp/
>>
>>39078672
What was the OP? Link to thread? Any specific words I could look up?
>>
>>39078617
Every time I post in a thread, the thread stop getting new post, or nobody ever respond to my post. Its like a strange kind of curse.
>>
>>39078617

played natural selection 2 with moot after begging chatting with him about it on the /vg/ thread

also had posted a pastebin of a truly stupid kotaku article that spawned a second thread after the first hit the bump limit
>>
>>39081276
Was he any good?
>>
I visited /canadafeel/ and expounded on the superiority of Britain, concluding with 'God Save the Queen' for which I received quints.

I also once got doubles, doubles and triples in a row. The guy who replied to me also got doubles.
>>
>>39078617
Graduated hs early,
Had my comment featured in a youtube video
This might be common but i was one of those kids who was already thinking about SAT and College in Freshman year.

I havent even gone to college yet.
>>
>probably posted several novels' to an encyclopedia's worth of text to 4chan
>have browsed and posted to 4chan while traveling through some truly absurd places thanks to mobile, including mountains overseas
>have posted simple, original two-line greentext OP's that got hundreds of replies and stayed up for 3 days
>consistently get replies to my original threads, and consistently break 100 replies
>included in major screencaps
>witness to multiple major HAPPENINGs
>got a (You) from FBIAnon
>shitposting since desu and MAH BOI and PINGAS and Osaka were things
>browing 4chan in my dreams
>originator of a copypasta
>posted as underageb& for 4 years without getting called out or banned for it
>rack up multiple keks, (You)s, and laughing reaction images every browsing session
>hosted a single, all-night quest thread in /tg/ before /qst/ was a thing that went very well and had lots of anons playing along
>played a role in the creation of /mlp/ by shitposting and got a 14-day ban for it
>wrote a disgusting fanfic on /trash/
>intel gathering/investigation for anon
>ripped out my toenail on /b/ for anon's enjoyment, and ate it
>pretty sure I've gotten quints
>posted my friend's phone number on /b/ in high school and actually got his phone blown up
>posted the number to a local restaurant on /b/
>participation in raids on children's games
>shitposting while under the influence of basically everything except ketamine and peyote
>multiple important GETs that determined the course of threads over the years
>managing to shit up entire boards more than once
>managing to slide the front page of /b/ with a single phonetic character

I have so many 4chan points it's not even funny.
>>
File: 185_kaiba_on_computer.jpg (35KB, 410x308px) Image search: [Google]
185_kaiba_on_computer.jpg
35KB, 410x308px
i got a (you) once
>>
>>39081240
Well, seems like the curse just got broken
>>
>>39078617
Succeded at the entrance exam of my college
>>
>>39081569
Here's another anon. You're a beautiful bastard, you know that?
>>
>>39078617

Co-found the Big Guy meme.

Shit up /tv/ so bad that trip culture died

Had one of the top ten all time trip post counts on /tv/ up until 2013 despite ceasing trippage by at the latest, early 2012.

Won the Boxxy Civil War.

Other stuff.
>>
>>39079085

I'm not sure about invented, but I was a heavy ground floor contributor on;

>gb2 redd*t
>Big Guy For You
>reddit spacing

I get accused of reddit spacing despite inventing the meme and also never having actually posted on the site.

I was also the first person to post "FUCKING MAGNETS" on 4chan, but to be fair I got it from somewhere else.
>>
>>39081240
Filter the catalog by last reply you'll get more active threads
>>
File: 1497886607002.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1497886607002.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>39078947
You are a veteran hero and deserve this.
>>
File: b89.jpg (1MB, 1408x1056px) Image search: [Google]
b89.jpg
1MB, 1408x1056px
>>39078947
loli remembers everything
>>
File: ayyy lmao book.jpg (17KB, 364x273px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy lmao book.jpg
17KB, 364x273px
>>39078617
>Tell me your greatest accomplishment on 4chan

I managed to have a constructive discussion with someone.
>>
>>39078617
I got more than one reply to my posts a few times. Too bad it was always when I said something extremely dumb and people made fun of me.
>>
>>39078617
Made a spongebob Pepe meme where it's based off the magic konch except the konch is 22 (dubs) and I posted in a thread a couple months later with that image and got a post number ending in 22 saying "trump will get shot but survive check em"
>>
I created one of the most commonly used Pepes.
>>
Let's see
>made series of very popular threads on /b/ year ago
That's it, I'm a lurker
>>
File: IMG_3312.jpg (813KB, 3080x1306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3312.jpg
813KB, 3080x1306px
I am a respected tripfag on another board.

I also made this image; it's my crowning achievement in 4chan imo
>>
>roll to see what kind of girl you will become

Has become a staple on /b/ -- every couple months I see it. Weird that it has stuck around with the same images I made in paint and everything.
>>
got quints while roasting a leaf with some top notch bantz
>>
>>39081612

>I get accused of reddit spacing despite inventing the meme and also never having actually posted on the site.

I have no sympathy for you; it's a retarded meme. Only a newfag would think people have been typing out individual lines as separate paragraphs on 4chan only on mobile devices or after visiting reddit because it's clearly false to anyone who's been using the site for long enough or has seen enough screencaps from earlier years.

The reason individual lines are sometimes separated into paragraphs is because the 4chan "reply" window comes up small by default, which inflates the perceived length of any text typed within it. People who care about formatting their posts and not leaving unreadable walls of texts in huge paragraphs will be tempted to divide the text they type in this window based on their perception of its length; it just happens that the length of a line in the default reply window is 3 times smaller than the length of a line in the actual thread. Therefore what would just be one line in the thread is perceived as a three-line paragraph in the reply window.
People who enjoy the idea of their posts actually being read will be inclined to divide that shit up.

I've been on the site for just under 10 years and I've never heard anyone prior to this year accuse anyone of "reddit spacing". The fact that people fall for it only shows how new they are and how desperately they wish to appear not so.
>>
I started the weeaboo horror stories general on /cgl/.
I saw a thread on the archive called "worst weeaboo you've ever met" and I loved it so much I started making threads on /cgl/ regularly asking people for their worst weeaboo stories. it evolved to become a pretty regular general there for a while.
>>
File: 1502709782613.jpg (133KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1502709782613.jpg
133KB, 800x800px
>>39078617
Spread the gospel of Dadposting.
>>
File: CHECKEM.jpg (56KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
CHECKEM.jpg
56KB, 555x555px
>>39078617
Got Quints, Quads, Trips, and Dubs all in one day. Damn I was on fire that day.
>>
>>39078617
I once caused a guy to kill himself
>>
I've built different communities for different things on muliple boards depending on what I was interested in at the time and even used to be a fairly infamous trip
People from 4chan just like to be around me it seems
I got muliple gets in my early days of posting too
>>
I've made OC on /a/.
I had a successful thread on /pol/ that wasn't bait.
>>
I got a GET during the Superb owl, the one where the stadium had a black out, it was the "I wish I could get it" one

I also got one in a jojo thread a couple of years ago
>>
File: 1501125624267.jpg (56KB, 696x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501125624267.jpg
56KB, 696x960px
Ran 4-5 threads that got 150+ replies at the same time
>>
File: 1502665217383.gif (102KB, 190x294px) Image search: [Google]
1502665217383.gif
102KB, 190x294px
I consistently get singles.
>>
File: 1491922799102.png (344KB, 470x186px) Image search: [Google]
1491922799102.png
344KB, 470x186px
>>39078732
That's more than I ever got
>>
>>39078617
Reverse searched a picture of someones sister after he wore his panties, posted her account and in 3 hours /b/ called his school, informed his parents whole family, untill tomorrow all his family social media was deleted.
Even got 1st page of reddit with it
>>
I started the rape the maids spam on /a/
I made the you wake up in Gensokyo thread that Gensokyoman started to use to run his cyoa in a and later in jp
>>
File: IMG_1700.jpg (71KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1700.jpg
71KB, 480x360px
>>39084398
XD

((Learn how to not get dubs with style you homo))
>>
>>39082981

You don't understand why.

At the time /tv/ was being filled with legitimate redditors.

The filters had been put in place to stop us from telling them to go back, since that meme was being abused horrendously.

So it was a more sublte way of telling them to leave or idenitfying them as outed - and it of course became horrendously abused.
>>
>>39078617
i kept a general on /vg/ alive for a couple weeks and made improvements to its op
>>
>>39084588
Are you talking about /hg/?
>>
I made a thread on /b/ complaining I never got trips (until that point I never had trips as far as I know) and I got quads on that post.
>>
One of my posts was used as a quote near the end of a YouTube video that has almost 1 million views:

https://youtu.be/cUMFgPYFRog
>>
File: neat.gif (27KB, 247x200px) Image search: [Google]
neat.gif
27KB, 247x200px
someone posted neat spiddy to my OC once, still think about it some times
>>
>>39084609
no
i was talking about /wotg/
>>
I made a reply that got me 25 (You)s on /co/. I didn't actually know the extent of my "trolling" until the (You)s started rolling in.
>>
was a janitor on a few boards for a year before succumbing to depression
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.