[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is GRRM one of us?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 1502770535327.jpg (180KB, 734x766px) Image search: [Google]
1502770535327.jpg
180KB, 734x766px
Is GRRM one of us?
>>
>>39078417
Fat and unmotivated? Fuck yes. He's /our guy/.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 330x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 330x430px
>Sam cucked into raising the son of his gf's rapist who is also her father

*probably* our guy?
>>
>>39078417
>posting on message boards
is that why he takes so long to write?
>>
>women would rather have sex with brute disfigured mutilated savages than you
>>
>>39078559
this is a live journal comments section. i hope this is some gross grrm roleplay account and not really him.
>>
>>39078952
no thats really him
>doubting any less from the fat man
>>
>>39079178
great, now i'm imagining him getting up to all kinds of things grandpas should be barred from doing on the internet.
>>
>women will never find /ourguy/ attractive
>>
>>39078417
No, but Frank Miller certainly is. Look at that dude, look at how he chooses to present and dress even with so much money. You're not telling me he wasn't made fun of and mocked by Stacies mercilessly until he made it through his talents.

Kind of in the same vein as Robert Crumb, but Crumb is definitely a robot by all measure without question.
>>
File: 9.17.16FrankMillerByLuigiNovi1.jpg (563KB, 1595x2007px) Image search: [Google]
9.17.16FrankMillerByLuigiNovi1.jpg
563KB, 1595x2007px
>>39079366
Fuck, forgot the picture.

Screw off, robot.
>>
>>39079392
he looks like freddy. like he would rape a burned up kid in their dreams. gross
>>
File: 1500950370440.png (115KB, 626x839px) Image search: [Google]
1500950370440.png
115KB, 626x839px
It's just how it is.
>>
>>39079443
If you look at his shoulders you can see he also has some moderate dandruff going on.

Blows my mind that with all the cash he has and people who support him he opts to go outside like that.
>>
File: IMG_1452.jpg (54KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1452.jpg
54KB, 720x544px
>>39079325
>brainlet
>/ourguy/
>>
>>39078417
>>39079470
Huh, so I guess looks aren't everything. You just have to be a fucking sociopath to make up for any genetic deficiencies.
>>
>>39079522
This is why you see otherwise normal women who are in a relationship with some fucked up looking junkie who has clearly be in and out of jail a few times.

It's because even if they look like burned out shit they're unpredictable and maybe even dangerous.
>>
>>39079522
The Hound is not an Abercrombie model, but he is masculine. Men can be rough, brutish, and even a little ugly if they have strong masculine features. It's effeminacy that is the real killer.
>>
>>39079325
he definitely is /r9k/
>milkies/tendies
>>
>>39079366
Lel you don't even know shit about the guy you like so much.
I just went into Wikipedia and it didn't even take a minute to see he's a normalfag.
>>
>>39079522
duh

it's all about social status my negroid
>>
>>39078417
GRRM
>Got cucked by feminist in his youth
>Lived as a broke guy dreaming of ships
>Finally makes it to the spot light
>His fans reveal to him what characters women really like
>flashback to cucked childhood and his self insert samwise tarly
>"ill kill every character you ever loved"
He is whipped normie but a good writer
>>
>>39080605
i don't get people who fall for the nice guy meme

i've always known girls like bad boys, even when i was 11 years old
>>
>>39080751
Imagine this
>You're raised to be "a good guy"
>It comes naturally to you so you indulge in it
>You grow up and realize being a good guy makes you invisible to girls apart from them wanting favors from you
>Feel alienated from the opposite sex
>Looks at faggots, bunch of degenerates sucking dick at club and trading STD's like they are collectibles
>Stuck with your upbringing, options are be some hags provider she isn't going to love or try to become gay without any success
Such is life when you're raised by a naive mother, i was energetic, i was confrontational, but every single fucking trait that made me a man was no no that was enforced by lazy father beating me when mommy said she couldn't
Welcome to the year 20XX, where all forms of masculinity is bad and single mothers raise their sons to be butlers, wish my mother wasn't so retarded or that i would have been raised by my father instead
>>
>>39080751
What does it mean to be a bad boy and can you fake it/become one
>>
>>39082257
well it's not easy to pull off, you need high social status, you have to bully people, be cocky, dominate them and make them do things for you, etc.

at least that's how it was in the childhood/teen days, now as adults i don't think anyone will take your shit, no matter how popular you are
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.