[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The War to Come

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0477.jpg (98KB, 682x1170px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.jpg
98KB, 682x1170px
What will all the US /r9k/ 'bots do during the upcoming Civil War and ensuing anarchy?
>>
>>39077734
I'm in nog central so it's gonna get pretty fucking spooky.
>>
Stay at home, finish Dragon Quest VII, finish my Full Metal Panic BD.
>>
File: IMG_0479.gif (972KB, 245x212px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0479.gif
972KB, 245x212px
>>39077751
Are you armed?

>>39077768
Full Metal Panic?! Are you me?
>>
>>39077734
Slay fascists and Trump turds. Generally be on the good side of history, and laugh at the mass hanging of conservacucks
>>
>>39077796
Unironically only with an anime katana. My fedora is my only armor. See you guys among the 72 virgins in weeb heaven.
>>
>>39077734
I won't be joining a side. Just using chemical weapons in any communist enclaves I find. Time to put my chemistry degree to work to truly make the world a better place.
>>
File: 1502088424071.jpg (78KB, 1024x934px) Image search: [Google]
1502088424071.jpg
78KB, 1024x934px
Honestly being concerned for my friends there and shitposting here in yurope.
>>
>>39077796

Hey man, I just learned the value of anime BD's. I thought they were pointless because of streaming but then I realize streaming is kind of pointless if you have to pay monthly vs buying it once and having it there. SO, I'm gonna buy that shit and support the industry.
>>
>>39077734
i think if it came to weimar style street warfare i'd join in on hit and runs against antifa.

i'm increasingly of the opinion that american racial identity politics is destined to grow exponentially until it's a proper conflict with only one winning side, and being a white conservative i know what side i want that to be. i don't have anything against black/hispanic people individually but you have to play the cards you're dealt.
>>
>>39077799
Don't forget to suck lots of black cock faggot
>>
>>39077799
slay antifa and tumblrturds :^))
>>
>>39077834
That and physical ownership will always win out.
>>
>upcoming
in your dreams. it is definitely possible in the far future due to how society in general is going, but no way in hell anything will happen until the catastrophes start coming.
>>
>>39077905
If you were dealt a bad hand stop playing the game, no one's forcing you to do anything.

If you were a german during the 1940's would you go along with the Holocaust?
>>
There will never again be another war on American soil.
>>
>>39078201
yes. we're all affected by the game, you can only stop playing by fleeing the country. and that's only worth it when your livelihood is forfeit anyway.
>>
>>39077734
lots of crime, namely opportunistic sexual crime
>>
>>39078258
You'll be tracked down eventually. And won't you feel bad either way? Especially about the rape?
>>
>>39078258
My buddies and I will break your arms, your legs, and castrate you for raping anyone in my town.
>>
>>39078297
would you rape him after doing all that
>>
>>39078221
It's unfortunate that people think this way. I'm not even mad, just disappointed in the current state of the world.

The way I see it none of this will ever change and even if there's a temporary ceasefire it'll just return one day. WW2 ended 70 years ago but somehow we're still fighting Nazis and I hate to bring them up again, just saying. I think it all goes bad when we start picking sides, we shouldn't want to fight and kill our brothers.
>>
>>39078297
then I'd deserve it I suppose
but real talk, in some sort of society-breaks-down apocalypse scenario, I wouldn't be above anything that would improve my chances. whatever it takes to survive.
>>
>>39077734

Dunno.

Innawoods.

Form a gang to go Innawoods with.

Do I join a Nazi militia.
Maybe it's safer.

Otherwise I might just get raped by both sides.
>>
>>39078326
> still fighting Nazis

The Nazis may have lost, but people are becoming more and more attune to the reasons they rose to prominence in the first place. With Jews still running things, there will always be resistance.

Will you go quietly as your race is wiped off the face of the earth?
>>
>>39078326
cyclic conflict is just party of human nature. you as an individual can't impact it, in fact it's questionable if anyone controls society enough to stop it. you can debate if trying to stop that cycle is futile but that's a long term goal and in the immediate future you can only play along.

i think deciding to stay out of it is just throwing your fate to the winds, where if you pick a side at least you get better protection and a chance to be part of something when it's over if you win.
>>
>>39077734
move up north to canadia. It would be a massive shit storm and opportunity for foreign invasion.
>>
File: 1496878711449.jpg (642KB, 2138x2148px) Image search: [Google]
1496878711449.jpg
642KB, 2138x2148px
>>39077734
Wait in hiding until all of the cucks kill each other, and then rule the ashes of society.

Pic related, describes this entire country's relationship to me.
>>
>>39078297

What side are you on.

Theoretically if an area is mostly controlled by the Nazis, you could get away with raping and looting in the non white parts right?

Sell the proceeds to the Nazis for funding?
>>
>>39078438

This. Opportunistic Robot Alliance.

Profiteering is the logical solution.

Sell shields and bear mace to both sides.
>>
>>39077734
Film as much as I can and sell the footage to the highest bidder after the war is over.
>>
>>39078395
>go quietly
>my race
Nah, there will be plenty of whites helping to erase you shitstains from this planet.
>>
>>39078395

What is there to resist from Jews? Are you being oppressed? This mentality is no different than a black man blaming his problems on whitey.

And who cares if my race is wiped off? I'll be dead in 60 years if I'm lucky, none of this shit will matter when you're 6 feet under I wouldn't even have a chance to complain and I sure as hell won't be around to see an entire race disappear.
>>
>>39078407

Well if history has taught us anything it's that it'll often repeat itself and we already know who won that war. So cut out the middle man, no point in getting yourself worked up, no point in risking your life over something that will turn out the same either way. You're not going to become some lone wolf soldier, in fact you'd probably just become cannon fodder. They won't be erecting any statues in your memory, you won't be added to any history books. You'll just be a rotting corpse, dead and forgotten. And that goes for either side. Why would I want to waste my ONE life on something so retarded.
>>
>>39077799
how are you gonna catch anyone to hang? you dont even have guns lol
>>
Innawoods bunkered up and ready to shoot trespassers.
>>
>>39078203
When Yellowstone goes the survivors will fight over the scraps.
Dunno if it'll be classified as a war but it may as well be
>>
>>39078738
where do you think guns come from?
you cant farm guns, my rural friend.
>>
>>39077734
There comes a point in life where you just don't care anymore, I'll happily watch people kill eachother because they disagree because thats what humanity is. If anyone wants to kill me go for it, I probably won't even fight back. All of this is irrelevant and honestly most of us just live so we can see the next day. I feel if I serve no purpose so perhaps a end of the world scenario is best for me then.
>>
File: Griffith2.jpg (76KB, 1600x680px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith2.jpg
76KB, 1600x680px
I'm selling both sides of this stupid war out, rising out of the ashes, and making my dream come true. A 100 years from now, the only thing people will remember is the lone hero who saved America and eventually the world. They'll post on message boards like this and say to anyone who questions me:

>"He did nothing wrong."

Btw. The Eclipse is coming soon. Are you ready? Ready to witness the advent of the God of the New Age?
>>
>civil war
>in a country with a God-tier military
Big kek.
>>
File: IMG_2484.jpg (87KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2484.jpg
87KB, 400x500px
>>39078889

If you really want your ambitions to come true you're going to need a little help and I have just the perfect thing!
>>
>>39078944
>mfw /r9k/ is going to be my sacrifice
>mfw I'll rape Stacey in front of you and make you and Chad watch
>>
>>39079016

The 21st is going to be fun! I can't wait!
>>
File: mlw_0001_0002_0_img0064.jpg (32KB, 263x376px) Image search: [Google]
mlw_0001_0002_0_img0064.jpg
32KB, 263x376px
We become a new religion, a monastical organization that farms, brew beers, and helps those in need with supplies or basic medical help. Maybe maintain internet infrastructure. Our priest robes will signify who we are.

That or beta uprising, I much prefer the priest route, as that makes us robots look good in history's eyes regardless of who wins, and allows us to potentially change society using our religions potential influence.
>>
>>39077799
>the right side of history

I'm assuming this is a white, they really love this retarded myth that history travels in one direction that coincidentally is also promoted by TBTP.

In reality, you will be eaten alive by starving city niggers desperate for food
>>
>>39078923

Is that the same military that has done such a great job in the civil wars in Vietnam and Afghanistan? An American civil war wouldn't be two sides lining up to fight, it would be years of horrible guerrilla shit, random bombings, etc. And regardless of which side won, the opposition would likely be so butthurt that they'd go full insurgent mode for years afterward. Military can't do shit against that.
>>
File: IMG_2486.jpg (76KB, 451x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2486.jpg
76KB, 451x648px
>>39079294

It's absolutely crucial robots remain neutral during this period of war. We must observe from a distance so that when it comes to writing the history of these events we will have a combined knowledge archived for future study. It's up to us to lead and teach the new world so that we do not fall down the same path of darkness that came beforehand.
>>
File: 1492060645771.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492060645771.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>Recently bought a new shotgun with what little money I have left from working
>Started to feel like shit for wasting my money on guns again
>Charlottesville happens
>Suddenly don't regret my purchase anymore especially because I still live with my parents and I'm a dirty shitskin

I've also been getting into shape over the summer. I feel pretty confident of my chances.
>>
>>39079294
Sounds nice, but does this route get me a waifu to protect from feral rapists while I larp fallout 4 as I scavenge?

>>39079429
Don't forget that the military are citizens too. Every soldier would have to weigh their loyalty to the state against their loyalty to friends/family/ideals. They wouldn't be fighting foreign people in a foreign land, they would be fighting their own country in their own cities.
>>
I hearby announce the start of the 4th great ninja war
>>
>>39077734
Wait for all of ten people to kill each other because everyone else has better things to do. Well, lots of people will bite their nails and stupidly pay attention to overblown news, but neither here nor there. Nothing is happening.
>>
>>39079540
only person in this thread not in fantasyland
>>
>>39079467
The challenge comes with having people learn the knowledge needed to do this. The knowledge will be useful in any situation anyhow. Regardless of what actions individuals take.
>>
Well if everyone is fighting who's gonna take care of the nuclear power plants? People are already gonna be dead if those explode so if you really want to win the war get a couple of people and let them live in the shelter and wait some 100 years.
>>
>>39078278
feeling bad for rape? sounds a lot like white culture, which we must destroy, there is no morality in our new, better, diverse culture
>>
>>39079634
In the past the only way the human race survived was rape.
>>
There won't be a revolution. This is just the latest version of divide and conquer, pitting the American people against each other so we are distracted from those who we should be questioning, the career politicians and the people that own them. They'll let the riots and assaults keep going until it is just shy of revolution, then all sides will "come to their sense and talk, give peace a chance", and the common fool will go back to their tv and be proud of all of their "hard work", and nothing will change, par for the course.
>>
>>39079294

Order Of The Internet

Both sides will have to protect us for keeping the precious communications open.

But we MUST maintain neutrality and not fall to corruption or threats.
>>
>>39079467

I've been thinking over the last year how badly we need a Neutral News Service.

No opinion pieces. No narrative style prose, no interpretation of events or investigative journalism. A situational report. No presumptive or speculative reporting.

Just The Facts Ma'am.

I just don't see how it would be financially viable.
>>
File: char.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
char.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>39077734
Watching from the sidelines in the land where there's a Tim Hortons on every other block. And laughing.
>>
>>39079810
RT has some good pieces, they don't include any talking or commentary, just raw footage.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.