[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work hard for years to get that STEM degree >meanwhile....

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

>work hard for years to get that STEM degree
>meanwhile....
>>
>>39077675
>Have knowledge, skill and creativity far surpassing most plebscum
>Have to beg "the market" to give you money for it
Fuck this broken ass system.
>>
>>39077675
You probably have to take chad cock on a daily basis desu.
>>
>reminder that college football stars dont' get the money

Semi-related and just sayin'.
>>
>>39078508
Maybe nobody wants yo ugly ass
Im sure theres people with that who dont shitpost on websites meant for school shooters
>>
>>39077675
And the average salary of an engineer is higher than that.

What's your complaint?
>>
File: waterboy.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
waterboy.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
Something... something... waterboy.... something... something... high quality H2O.... adam sandler.
>>
>>39078539
>Maybe nobody wants yo ugly ass
This should be utterly irrelevant. What is best should not be decided by the least qualified low IQ sociopaths.
>>
>>39078595
Is it anything approaching the niggerball player's salary? Shouldn't it be higher, objectively speaking?
>>
>>39078610
In a rational and perfect world that would be true

But our world runs entirely on philosophy, which is why in a job interview you should have to argue why they should pick you instead of Chad whos more attractive and easier to work with
>>
>>39078668
>In a rational and perfect world
I'm going to stop you right there. There is literally no argument after this point. The fact that everyone has to say shit like this on a minutely basis to explain how retarded everything else is absolute proof this society should be rekt with starfire.
>>
>>39078630
>Shouldn't it be higher, objectively speaking?
No, because there are so few qualified NBA level players. And the amount of value an average NBA player creates (entertainment, merch, etc) is vastly more than your average engineer
>>
>>39078700
>hurr durr im an angry autist who thinks hes superior to everyone
>>
>>39078610
Sadly, that's exactly how it works.
>>
>>39078605
That movie is fucking stupid.
I can't stand that unfunny jew.

>>39077675
Well, it's probably pretty difficult to get that job. I mean, they must have adequate training, and have to be qualified. Not to mention the amount of work it must be to even get somebody to read your resume.

Also, $53K annually? You think that's a lot?
>>
>>39078595
an engineer needs to go to school and study hard for 4-8 years and go in huge debt to get hired as an engineer. these guys have to spray water and look pretty for the cameras.
>>
>>39078883
Going to community college for first two years or just doing well in high school you can easily get either college or $25k max (assuming you dont fall for the out of state or private college meme). This is easily paid off with and engineering salary
>>
>>39078595
Thrice as much work to be one
>>
>>39078700
>The fact that everyone has to say shit like this on a minutely basis to explain how retarded everything else is absolute proof this society should be rekt with starfire.
>people should lower their standards for me
>>
>>39078933
that is if you can compete with chang and pajeet who will work for way less, or if you aim higher with chad whose dad is good buddies with the CEO.
>>
>>39078531
where is the downside to this
I don't see one
>>
File: 054.png (441KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
054.png
441KB, 600x600px
>see NOW HIRING sign in front of Little Ceasars window
>good starter job
>23, no job experience, running out of NEETbux
>this will be the perfect place to start
>apply on paper
>apply online
>meet manager (gave them firm handshake)
>still no interview weeks later
>see tons of lazy looking younger kids hired there
>none of them look grateful to have the job and look like they don't want to be there
Feeling worthless...
>apply for PART TIME dishwasher/trash-man job at shitty restaurants around town
>meet manager
>get interview
>"Sorry, you're just not the kind of person we're looking for to fill this position."
>Literally told that I'm not good enough to wash their dirty dishes and take out their fucking trash for a short time
Considering suicide at this point...
>>
>>39080600

not to be a dick, but are you ugly? restaurants wont even hire ugly people to clean up anymore.
>>
>>39078508
>be le supreme gentleman
>still get mauled to death by a wild boar

fuck this broken ass earth
>>
i have no clue about the water boy job, but i'm guessing that is the kind of job you get when you go to school for sports medicine, guessing though.
>>
>>39080642
I've been told that I'm quite handsome (whatever that's worth) by some male and female friends I used to have in high school and into college. I'm just really quite and reserved. I'm a manlet though, standing tall at 5'5".
Probably doesn't help that I shave my head out of convenience and the possible stigmas attached to it.
>>
>>39080600

Same story for me,except I have multiple job experiences. Even fucking Deliveroo told me to fuck off. Fuck this gay earth

>>39080600
>>
>>39080686
>Same story for me,except I have multiple job experiences.
Fuck.
Guess suicide or enlisting the armed forces doesn't sound so bad at this point.

Reminds me that one of my former female friends who had no experience applied online and got hired immediately after her interview at a semi-fancy restaurant here. She used to talk down to me about how "it's not that hard to find a job."
I swear females do have it easier at life.
>>
>>39080678
let your hair grow out a bit, or at least get a buzzcut

full on shaving your head is going to make people think you're a neonazi or something., probably why you didn't get the job the last few times
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.