[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to group therapy for the last three months with a bunch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: Pepe Fork Outlet.jpg (23KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Fork Outlet.jpg
23KB, 590x590px
>go to group therapy for the last three months with a bunch of teenagers after trying to kill myself
>Because I'm allowed to talk about my feelings there, I turn into a very funny, friendly, social, and caring person. I'm told I'm a good listener and give good advise. I make people crack up laughing a good 6-7 times a day. Two girls had crushes on me there but I didn't like either back
>Plan was to ask only the people I know are serious about ending their life to commit group suicide
>I haven't been able to get a good Skype call together and I'm slowly drifting apart from everyone there.
>Have a rude awakening on the fact that people can be extremely, extremely boring, that I'm boring too, I'll never be able to get rid of the emptiness inside me, I maybe aromantic despite the propsect of love being one of the few things keeping me going and that I'm never going to be able to keep friends when I need to be able to react to things and talk to people to be funny rather than be funny on que.
Probably offing myself tonight lads.
>>
i wonder what the other side is like
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 320x240px
>>39077537
Make sure you find Jesus first though anon.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

John 8:12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

John 5:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 14
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>>
>>39077682
what is that other side you speak of? living with no mental illness?
>>
>>39077709
God I love listening to him.
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>39077709
Revelation 21
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
>>
>>39077714

life after desu
>>
Revelation 22King James Version (KJV)

22 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
>>
Wait.. I don't understand.. why do you think you're only allowed to talk about your feelings at therapy?
>>
Don't fall into the religion meme OP fuck these Christ nut huggers. There is nothing after death just silence and darkness even though you will be no longer conscious.
>>
File: IMG_3459.jpg (15KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3459.jpg
15KB, 125x125px
>>39077749
oh for crying out loud
ARE YOU CHRISTKEKS AUTISTIC?
HOW DO YOU FIND TIME IN THE DAY FOR THIS BIBLEBASHING SHIT?
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DESCEND FROM /POL/ AND NOT HANG OUT WITH THE OTHER 'muh jesus' TYPES?
fucking hell
i feel loose synapses reading those things
>>
>>39077920
Lots of built of retard energy. Whenever I did built up enough courage to complain to people about something it just came out whiny and pathetically. I'm done with it now, but in highschool you can't just walk up to people and talk about your feelings without seeming like a person who makes other people uncomfortable by making suicidal jokes.
>>
File: image.jpg (121KB, 395x701px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121KB, 395x701px
>>39077959
>>39078039
I'd rather OP gets saved before dying so he doesn't got hell

Don't close the curtain anon
John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 832x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 832x1024px
>>39078043
If you plan on killing yourself try to find Jesus first.
Start with the book of John
http://www.bookbindery.ca/KJBIBLE.pdf
If you din't believe then you didn't waste anything if you're going to kys anyways.
>>
File: 1473611764715.jpg (44KB, 664x571px) Image search: [Google]
1473611764715.jpg
44KB, 664x571px
>>39077789
>Your consciousness will cease to exist
>You will return to a state similar to before you were conceived
>The remaining trillions of years of the universe will pass in the blink of an eye
>Suddenly are revived
>Hear loud omnipresent Arabic voice
>Bearded men everywhere
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 619x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 619x671px
>>39078152
But really OP if you plan on actually kysing today you lose nothing by trying to fund Jesus and you can find eternal life

1 John 5
4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5 Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
Revelation 21:7
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Revelation 3:5
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
Galatians 3:26
For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

1 John 3
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Romans 4
7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered
8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.
>>
>>39078448
>trying to fund Jesus
find*
>>
>>39077537
Sociopath eh? Think about how everyone else would feel if you killed yourself you stupid cuck. People care about you stop being a selfish bastard i dont care how miserable your life is, live it for the sake of everyone around you. Stupid unsympathetic cunt
>>
>>39077537
>Probably offing myself tonight lads

You're not. You're just an attention-seeking whore who's not serious about killing themselves. If you were you wouldn't announce it to everyone here.
>>
>>39079062
Not true anon. Hiding it from everyone would mean he's afraid of being talked out of doing it. He might.
>>
no one gives a fuck, theyll forget about you. youre literally gonna die anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 800x900px
>>39078039
>stay in /pol/
Matthew 9
10 And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
>>
>>39077537
livestream it pussy ass bitch
>>
>people still roleplaying with that bible shit
Go away retards, god isn't real and your book is an arrangement of fairytales from the middle east
>>
Bye loser
>>
File: image.png (356KB, 541x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
356KB, 541x480px
>>39079987
stop being a nihlihist
>>
>>39080152
the problem of suffering isn't a meme anon it's a competing reason for atheism
>>
I feel you bro, life is meaningless, the actual meaning you derive from an activity is actually meaningless on a higher scale, just as achievements in video games are meaningless in real life. People are like ants, clockwork in a machine repeating the same tasks over and over throughout their lives, living out the same story generation after generation.
And our relationships are tragically hollow, we will never know what our friends are truly thinking, we can only hope that they are not thinking against us, and that hope is for dullards who repeat the cycle of breakups over and over again.
Life is horrifying, in order for us to exist we must kill other beings like us, we eat the literal flesh of a dead animal, piss and poop comes out of us, we sweat and excrete shit.

We have no idea where we are, we are trapped in a body, reality is horrifying, in the absensce of light the darkness encroaches on us, and we are trapped in these clumsy bodies, feeling around with our senses.

No experience will quench my soul, i thirst for substance, i thirst for deep connections with individuals on an empath pyschic level, i am 21 years old and yet i feel as though my life is already over, i do not want kids, i do not want a wife, what i want is to draw nearer to what i hold dear, values, concepts, frames of thought, reality to me is inside of me.
>>
>>39080298
In addition, life becomes increasingly duller as you age, your senses grow numb, you develop aches and pains, and eventually you die.
Not to mention you grow fat, young people like myself think how is it possible to become fat? Well when you have nothing to do you become like a pavlovs dog when your 30 or 40, you chase whatever fleeting pleasure comes your way, your probably already have a wife, so theres no need to maintain your body. BOOM your fat and ugly.

I am horrified by life, i am horrified that people kill each other so easily, justify killing of others, have so little empathy for one another, and are so competitive. This is the mindset that is neccessary to survive in life, you must be competitive, you must struggle, struggle for what though? What if you are not satisfied by life's so called rewards.

I have suffered alot, and i think i just want to die and be obliterated, even if there is some sort of punishment/reward based after life i am not interested in it, take your so called reward and go, i have sinned because i suffered.

On the other hand, if after i die i go to some etheric world i would be happy.
>>
>>39077709
I am atheist turn Christian but these guys still feel like car salesmen to me.
>>
>>39080408
I believe that human beings are just a force of nature, like ants or anything else really, theres actually really predictable patterns of behavior in humans and alot of inter related traits between humans and animals.

I believe the only way to live life is to make it through life, theres no easy going ride.

You think that you are enjoying eating or sex, but you are overwhelmed by the neuro-senstations that occur in your brain when you eat or have sex, you are overwhelmed by the ocular image of a phalus or flesh shaped like a hole, not to mention other mammals have the exact same reproductive organ shapes.

The penis is just shaped like that scientifically to deliver the best possible outcome for fertilization, but females are attracted to this, it is called sexy, its just a tool though, nothing more.
Degeneracy and sexual wantonness is needed to produce kids, what would have happened if a few of us werent ever knocked up by that unfaithful partner or in a bar? We wouldnt be here. Humans are hardwired to make sex seem exotic, , thus driving the attraction for it, every waking moment of the day, we groom ourselves for sex, we do so many things for sex so that reproduce so that old age the child will take care of us so that the child will grow up to sex to produce second generation child to take care of first child.

Gigantic self sustaining circle, over and over, each desire and aversion has its place within the gigantic mechanism of our mind, one thought leads to another, which leads to a relapse and again we do the same things day after day.
>>
>>39080408
>fied that people kill each other so easily, justify killing of others, have so little empathy for one another, and are so competitive. This is the mindset that is neccessary to survive in life, you must be competitive, you must struggle, struggle for what though? What if you are not satisfied by life's so called rewards.
this is why a drink.
mmmm with every sip the madness quells a bit
>>
>>39078966
>Sociopath eh?
In built mental mechanisms to stop human beings from doing self destructive behaviors like suicide, this human for instance automatically assosciates suicidal behavior with morally wrong behavior or sociopathy, this essentially stopgaps him from ever taking such ideas seriously and perhaps saves him from falling into depression.

In order to be so called mentally sane you must let the body control you, fall for the so called life delusion, in medicine the mentally ill are not always but its commonly known they will not let their brain automatically function, they become too sentient, too aware of their own in built thought processes and they fuck it up, they become a genetic lab rat testing their own brain and mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVgHMx5RnAg

In life its better to be average, geniuses and the top of the pack are prone to break down somehow, as they are pushing the limits of the known human scope of ability, and at any moment some mutated gene could fuck up.

In school smart gifted people are bullied by the average majority, while they shun and also bully the ones falling behind the average, the human body and species is more interested in survival than being gifted.
>>
I used to be an embarrassing atheist / nihilist. I now have trouble believing in God. I've gotten to stages where I've thought
>If there is no God than it doesn't matter so there's no reason not to believe
or
>What is "reality" is just a collection of numbers or facts that occurred for no reason. There's no reason gravity 'should' be about 10 or that E = mc^2 and so if there's no reason why should I dedicate my life to these facts. I should use reality as a tool and not worship it.
but I every time I get close I feel like I can't get there. If I reject reality than I'm in a way separating God from reality so can't honestly say "God is real" which is all I want to say and believe.

Has anyone else gone through the same shit? Has any nihilist here made a successful conversion before? Is it even possible?
>>
>>39080667
I took a long read through the bible, i generally skimmed it over and this is what i found:
.General statements saying dont do bad things, but not really going into too detailed as to why you shouldnt.
.Alot of random shit about arabic family lineages and the descent of some random family
.Alot of statements about faith in the god in the bible
.Alot of red flags by the authors of the book, it was clear they lived in a time of struggle and the so called faith in god helped them mentally.

.It says things like persevere in your faith, but that indicates some sort of problem in life, which indicates what i said before that the authors needed this belief to stay strong mentally, but i dont, i am not on the verge of breaking down, because i live in such abundance good luck charms like faith or gods protection not only dont work because my pre frontal cortex has developed tremendously since roman times but i have no positive effect from faith
>>
>>39080760
Its a shame someone doesnt go over and extract the good quotes from the bible and all the other religious text and mash them together into a new book, its a terribly outdated book, it says that adulterers should be executed, thats kind of dumb.
>>
>>39077537
I often feel like no one out there is worth living for. I found some solid peeps on one of the VERY early r9k discords like outerheaven / ultra heaven. It's rare but you'll find them and just make sure to fight tooth and nail to keep them with you man!
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.