[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to leftists on my facebook, if you are a white male

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: C1L6UwPWQAACW8U.jpg (34KB, 625x628px) Image search: [Google]
C1L6UwPWQAACW8U.jpg
34KB, 625x628px
According to leftists on my facebook, if you are a white male and you are quiet and socially awkward, you are a potential radicalised alt-right terrorist
>>
that's dumb and original
>>
>>39077423
Don't blame us; blame the neo-nazi shitheads who declared that if you didn't support them you weren't a man.
>>
>>39077423
tell them Allahu Ackbar. They'll be forced to accept you.
>>
>>39077458
They aren't trying to be funny, it's completely serious. I was already known as a quiet weirdo in university, surely my classmates will be even more suspicious in a few weeks time.
>>
>>39077484
They arent wrong tho

GH
>>
>>39077423
>Hey we shit on and marginalised this group of people and now they're uncooperative and upset
My utter surprise
Question is what the fuck is anyone going to do about it
Get &Notallwhiteguys uptrending on tweeter
>>
>>39077423
Anyone else scared of what will happen to our type in the next few years? Especially if you don't agree with the left, they will target us because, let's face it, we're easy targets.
>>
>do something
>get yelled and laughed at

>do nothing
>get stares and people talk behind my back

What THE FUCK am I supposed to do
>>
>>39078031
You always say I don't talk enough
But when I do I'm a fool
>>
>>39077968
Nothing 'can' happen because we do all the fucking work.
This is the grand revolt of the slaves and it started because they wouldn't just leave our fucking videogames alone.
>>
>>39077423
Haha this is funny. More more

And song and dance
>>
>>39077423
its just another normalfag excuse to pick on people not like them just ignore it
>>
"Silence is violence" fuck off normies i dont like people. "Get out and vote" im not wasting my time going to wait in a line or crowd of other apes when i couldnt care less what happens with elections
>>
>>39077423

Probably true.

I don't see the big deal.

Alt Right Terrorism is just part and parcel of living in a multicultural society.
>>
>>39079499
yeah if you're not a terrorist and people assume that based on superficial appearance fuck em what can they do to a loner?
>>
>>39077968

Gulags.

They already send you to re-education for being a /pol/ack in Europe.

If they get power in 2020 they will expand it to robots too.

Probably might be comfy though. Leftistd like Norwegian prisons...maybe we'll get heated cells with tendies and consoles and communal ping pong rooms with conjugal sex bot visitations for therapy.
>>
>>39079516

They don't do anything to Muslims who rant all dat about Muh Caliphate on facebook.

At worst you'll just be a social pariah. Like normal.

Probably monitor your internet though, so stay away from pirating and looking at loli.
>>
File: 1501699828560.jpg (132KB, 1024x789px) Image search: [Google]
1501699828560.jpg
132KB, 1024x789px
>>39079341
I just wanted to be left alone with my video games, my gin, and my movies.
>>
>>39079639
no, KEEP pirating and looking at loli. If somebody's targeted that is massive PR in our favor
>>
>>39077968
Don't be afraid of faggot leftists. They're 95% women and numales.
>>
>>39078031
Give no fucks. Try that.
>>
>>39078031
Just keep on doing things. Maybe you will do something pretty neat. Fuck the people who yell and laugh at you. You don't need them and they don't need you.
>>
Something I find odd is how I see people on here complain about being called potential shooters and stuff, but I've been a quiet, reclusive autist all my life and I've never had people get worried about me going nuts. I think it's because I'm in the UK, where people aren't as worried about school shootings.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.