[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what would you do if you had a son like you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1473284782374.png (47KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
1473284782374.png
47KB, 758x631px
what would you do if you had a son like you
>>
>>39076648
I'd probably enjoy it, since I don't hate myself. Not saying I'm a narcissist, but I'd probably be pretty fun since we'd have similar interests.
>>
>>39076648
I would be the happiest man ever.

Why am I unhappy with myself though? :(
>>
>>39076648
He wouldn't be like me because he'd have someone that supports him, silly.
>>
I would put us both out of misery, or watch movies togheter. Wich one do you think is the best father-son activity?
>>
I have one, and a daughter too! They're great! We like to go on hikes and walk the dog as a family. Sometimes my daughter and I will play Minecraft together. Thanks for asking!
>>
>>39076648
Make him a much more intelligent version of my self. I would teach him memory sports, and give him lots of books to read.
>>
>>39077085
swordfighting
>>
File: Low-Quality Pepe.jpg (87KB, 736x748px) Image search: [Google]
Low-Quality Pepe.jpg
87KB, 736x748px
>>39077090
Man, stop making me so jealous
>>
>>39076648
I already do, he's great. Can't wait to teach him how to play Warhammer 40,000.
>>
>tranny mom with tranny son

That sounds horrible
>>
>>39077124
Ayyy Lmao it's absolute bullshit sometimes also. Gotta take the good with the bad.

However, I would generally recommend bring shackled to a wife and kids. Yeah some of it is shitty but regular sex and affection (mostly) makes up for the lack of freedom and vidya. Mileage may vary.
>>
>>39076648
Make sure when he hits the depression wall about 17 he doesn't off himself after that it's smooth sailing
No fucking around either I'm going to make sure the little bastard knows enslavement is one misplaced spermatozoa away
>>
File: IMG_4574.jpg (175KB, 1822x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4574.jpg
175KB, 1822x2048px
>>39076648
Get him into sports and athletics at a very young age. Make sure he has a balanced diet with plenty of vegetables and fruits and fresh meat not processed shit.

Take him out fishing and camping, lots of out doors stuff.

When his body has developed enough get him into the gym and pass on my lifting and conditioning skills.

Teach him that its ok to defend yourself and that if you have to fight always win.

Homework is for cowards, that being said the more you study the wider your options will be. Social skills are just as important as learning maths.
>>
>>39077178
Sherman did nothing wrong
>>
>>39077085
the former. clearly.
>>
>>39077178
i'd do all of that, except the homework part. little dude must be the best in his class. he better get his ass in the olympics too, has the right genes for it.
>>
>>39077342
The last thing I want my son doing after a long stressful day at school is spending his spare time doing more work. If teachers cant sort their shit out and cover topics in a lesson they can get fucked.
>>
>>39076648
Party with him. If he's anything like his old man he's gonna be extremely impulsive and he's gonna love getting fucked up
>>
>>39077197
He had a mental break down cause he couldnt handle it.
>>
>>39077371
i'd hope that he finds the material covered in class basic and beneath his level.
>>
>>39076648
Enjoy spending time with him, I'd try to be like the father I wanted and not the one I got
>>
Unrelated but does that autistic/retard pepe in OP's pic have a specific name? He's the best pepe, makes me lol.
>>
Ask for a refund from Walmart.
>>
That would be easy, because I would know what things to correct, what to look out for, and I could nip things in the bud early on. The challenge would be having a kid completely unlike me. I wouldn't know what to do.
>>
>>39077462
he's Apu, anon
>>
>>39076648
Try my best to make sure he doesn't odf himself then watch him off himself anyway because nothing I do works out the way I want
>>
>>39077082
This.

My childhood was shit. The only things that I like about myself are products of my rejection of my parents in adolescence. So a child with support would never become like myself.
>>
File: 1469407495293.jpg (12KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1469407495293.jpg
12KB, 238x192px
>>39076648
how did I have a son if I'm gay
>>
Probably spend as much time as possible trying to introduce him to people I think do things better than me.
>>
>>39077538
Because i will fuck you up the ass so hard that it will turn into a vagina
>>
File: 1502341212976.jpg (8KB, 213x255px) Image search: [Google]
1502341212976.jpg
8KB, 213x255px
>>39077577
b-but anon t-that's lewd
also I'm taken
>>
>>39077538
When your boipucci is ovulating obviously.
>>
>>39076648
A son like me would be awesome. A son like the thing in the picture would be horrible. I'd probably abuse the shit out of it. If it dropped that ice cream at home I'd rub its face in it. That picture makes me so fucking angry for some reason.
>>
>>39076648
It would be awesome.

I'm a little lazy and nerdy but completely harmless. We could play video games, one on one basketball, he would mow the lawn and snow blow, we could go hiking together, camping, talk about the news, go fishing.
>>
>>39076648
My son would be a fucking fuqboy
>>
>>39077630
It's okay. Everyone knows faggots are promiscuous and will give up that boipussi. Just keep it a secret. That other anon and I will take turns on you. I'm straight though so no gay shit like kissing
>>
Wonder how the fuck I managed to get laid.
>>
>>39076648
Shove him into a thick plastic bag with a bunch of feathers and tie the bag.
Throw the bag in the bin and when the rubbish man asks what's inside tell him it's yard trimmings and that any feathers are swept with the yard trimmings because you keep chickens.
>>
File: Embarassed.jpg (44KB, 400x890px) Image search: [Google]
Embarassed.jpg
44KB, 400x890px
>>39077642
l-lewd
>>39077851
o-of course no gay shit we're just bros haha r-right? just helping my bros relieve some stress
>>
>>39077977
>o-of course no gay shit we're just bros haha r-right? just helping my bros relieve some stress
Exactly. Especially when my girl is on her period. I just need a way to cum. It's like buying a friend a beer. Just mutual help. You're shaved right?
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.