[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a mentally ill transsexual If you want to tell me that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: disgust.jpg (223KB, 1000x1119px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
223KB, 1000x1119px
I'm a mentally ill transsexual

If you want to tell me that you hate me and want me to kill myself, you can. Or if you want to vent about something else I'll read it too.
>>
File: IMG_20170717_015729_630.jpg (24KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_015729_630.jpg
24KB, 635x635px
>>39076027
Hello. I am also mentally ill, anon.

But I am not a transsexual.
>>
>>39076027
transsexual means you cut your peepee anon?
>>
>>39076027
>mentally ill transsexual

redundant
>>
>>39076051
Do you want to tell me about your mental illness anon?

>>39076052
It means I'm a male that identifies as a girl and tries to look like and act like a girl so that people will see me as what I internally see myself. Why? Because I have a defective brain that tells me I need to be a girl no matter what I do, and not doing what it tells me to causes severe gender dysphoria that makes my life unbearable.
>>
>>39076105
Do you try injections of testosterone anon?
>>
>>39076105
I was diagnosed with gad and schizophrenia. I do have anxiety, but the latter is not really a mental illness, but more of a label that was placed on me. Ironically, being off medication makes my mind more susceptible to negative influences, even if it opens the truth of my eyes.

So I have to abide by society's rules and keep my mind's eye sedated. So in that case, in the legal sense, yes, I am mentally ill. I do suffer from anxiety though

what about your illnesses or diagnosis?
>>
>>39076027
same life sucks hope you feel better though
>>
File: MGS4.png (248KB, 421x359px) Image search: [Google]
MGS4.png
248KB, 421x359px
>>39076027
As long as you know that you're retarded, that's all that matters.

The problem with most transsexuals is that they're under the impression that their "struggle" is the same as that of a homosexual and should be treated as such, which isn't true.

Hope you're doin' okay tonight, OP.
>>
>>39076027
I have a friend who are like you and honestly, it shows that you guys are fucked in the head. fix that and ull be fine also drugs don't solve any of your problems
>>
>>39076115
The thought of injecting testosterone is sickening to me, not because being masculine is wrong or anything, but because defective brain. If that was the only thing left to try I'd rather kill myself. I probably would have taken an anti-dysphoria pill or something though if that existed, but it doesn't.

>>39076149
Gender identity disorder when I was younger, but they don't use that anymore. Now it's gender dysphoria and depression.

>>39076160
The "struggle" that transsexuals and homosexuals have is for completely different reasons obviously, but there are of course similarities. Trans people and gay people are both more likely than normal people to hate themselves, be rejected by friends and family, have trouble with relationships etc., all the things that come with being rejected by society.

I hope you're doing ok too

>>39076200
I don't use drugs. Unless you're talking about hormone therapy, then obviously that doesn't solve dysphoria or people wouldn't need to transition, just take the pills and be ok.
>>
>>39076255
I think that difficulties of being homosexual is totally different by region though. Like if you're in a bustling European city like Hamburg or Paris, or if you're on the West coast of North America - you're very likely to have zero problems as a homosexual.

If you're in rural Texas or Alberta though, that's a different situation.

Can't speak for gayboes, but I'm bi (from the West coast) and I've had no problems with my sexuality besides admitting it to my immigrant parents.
>>
>>39076027
fine I'll play

are you even passable?
virgin?
does your feminine penis still work?
is it extremely sensitive?
can you orgasm from nipple/anal play alone?
did your parents disown you?
are you public trans or just dress up in knee highs and girly panties in private?
>>
>>39076027
>If you want to tell me that you hate me and want me to kill myself, you can.

I'd rather just hug you desu. I'm terribly lonely
>>
>>39076255
Defective brain? WTF are you talking about?
Rise your test level will make you feel well and fucking immortal!
>>
>>39076387
Yeah low test level in males contributes to depression. Trannies are biologically male, so low test levels makes them kinda depressed

trannies get depressed a lot huh
>>
>>39076407
I'm the anxiety and schizo anon btw just sharing my thoughts on the male perspective i wouldnt know but do not think i am a girl because lol
>>
>>39076027
How do you just get the courage to transition? I have dysphoria and I want to die and I still can't bring myself to transition. It's prob because I think I wouldn't pass though. Do you feel a lot better on HRT?
>>
>>39076027
Hi op. I don't have much else to say other than that
>>
>>39076365
>are you even passable?
sorta
>virgin?
no
>does your feminine penis still work?
yes
>is it extremely sensitive?
no
>can you orgasm from nipple/anal play alone?
yes
>did your parents disown you?
yes
>are you public trans or just dress up in knee highs and girly panties in private?
I've been public trans, then went back in the closet to get a job, now I'm a neet

>>39076371
I'd hug you anon

>>39076387
Before hormones my test was too high to get on test injections anyway. It's a brain problem not a hormone problem

>>39076433
Once I was ready to kill myself I just said "fuck it I'll try it" and then unexpectedly it actually made things much better.

>Do you feel a lot better on HRT?
Let me first say that I am still a very miserable and sad person. But yes, HRT made this so, incredibly monumental better beyond my imagination. I don't want to die anymore.

>>39076439
Hi
>>
>>39076484
so how oId are you?
>>
>>39076407
>Trannies are biologically male
The human body is just a template. Chromosomes just tell cells how to replicate, they're instructions. Hormones work exactly the same way in males as they do in females.
>>
>>39076027
I like you and hope that you enjoy yourself.
I'd hug you if I could
>>
>>39076529
Okay I believe you. desu it doesn't take much to convince me lol

But I'm not a tranny and i still dont understand you but maybe i dont think you're such a biological male anymore. Not like Bio-Broly
>>
>>39076027
Would you play roshambo with me tranon?
>>
>>39076484
do you prefer orgasms from playing with your boy clit or anal? do you constantly play with your nipples to help get off?
>>
>>39076512
I don't want to say

>>39076603
I like you too anon. You should treat yourself to something fun today

>>39076657
I'm biologically male because I have male chromosomes. Endocrinologically I'm closer to female than male because my hormones levels are perfectly in the normal female range and not at all in the male range. I have male primary sex characteristics (penis and testes) and a mix of female secondary sex characteristics (breasts, soft skin with minimal hair, fat distribution) and male secondary sex characteristics (male skeleton, broader shoulders narrow hips etc) due to going through male puberty and then going through years of hormone therapy.

>>39076670
Rock paper scissors? Yeah

>>39076756
I don't like to touch my penis at all. I only really use it when I'm having difficulty reaching orgasm and I get lazy

>boy clit
Please no
>>
>>39076778
>I don't want to say
15?
>>
>>39076817
Add 10 years to that
>>
>>39076778
No the urban dictionary roshambo, I like endurance games
>>
>>39076831
Playing a game where I get kicked in the balls means acknowledging that I have balls and I don't like that
>>
>>39076823
thanks for telling me. so, at what age did you start HRT?
>>
>>39076866
5 years ago but it's been on and off and not consistent
>>
>>39076823
>25
sooo why aren't you my gf?
>>
>>39076917
I don't even know you anon. You don't even know what I look like, why would you want me?
>>
>>39076932
because we're close in age and have a feminine penis silly
>>
>>39077024
I don't think I want to date another trans person
>>
I just want you to know that are people out there, and while they may be a minority at the moment, you need to remember, they are still out there- people who understand and respect transsexuals. I respect and understand you. I don't think you're mentally ill OP. I wish you the best in transitioning, and luck in general.
>>
>>39077133
Thanks for saying that anon. You legitimately brightened up my night.
>>
>>39077072
meant because (you) have a feminine penis, you're not from missouri are you?
>>
>>39077216
No I'm not from missouri, why?
>>
>>39076027
>I'm a mentally ill transsexual

Youre just mentally ill. Stop dressing like a woman and see a pysch, easy.
>>
File: Not smoking.png (177KB, 376x376px) Image search: [Google]
Not smoking.png
177KB, 376x376px
>>39076027
>It's another controlled opposition "Trans girl" "admitting" that they're mentally ill.

I highly doubt you're even trans. The fuck off my board please?
>>
>>39077225
there was another trap close to your age from there didn't know if that was you, what state senpai?
>>
>>39076027
>I'm a mentally ill transsexual
Me too. How are you holdin' up? I'm having a hard time getting motivated to do anything with my life when it feels like nothing'll be worth it because of dysphoria shitting on everything.
>>
>>39077240
What do you think the definition of a transsexual is?

>>39077279
Gender dysphoria is a mental illness and I have it. Depression too. And I'm not going anwhere, just hide the thread anon

>>39077322
I don't want to say what state I'm from

>>39077325
I know those feels. Be strong anon
>>
>>39076027
What traits do you like in a guy, physically and personality wise?
>>
File: Alex Jones ascended.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones ascended.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>39077367
People like you are the reason this country is so reluctant to accept trans people. Maybe if you were a little more confident in yourself then people would stop being an ass to trans people.
>>
>>39077409
The reason why people don't accept trans people is because there's thousands of them that are fucking retarded and do disgusting weird embarrassing shit and those are the only ones that get any visibility in public or on the internet, so society sees all of us as being like them
>>
>>39077396

>physical
Not obese
Somewhere between 5'2 and 6'5 or something, not super tall or super short I guess.
Doesn't look roided out
Doesn't look like a chiseled supermodel or something
Friendly and comforting smile
Little imperfections I can learn to love
A little chub is nice but not mandatory
Stubble is nice too

>personality
Doesn't become a giant asshole under stress. Partial asshole is understandable, just apologize if you know you've been mean or cross the line later when you've had time to think
Able to talk through problems, be rational and capable of compromise
Not afraid to show me faults and worries
Likes to play video games and cook with me
Wants to involve me in their hobbies and interests
Willing to spend at least an hour every night just talking in bed
Willing to have autistic conversations about niche topics
Makes me feel like a girl
>>
>>39077570
>Match that
>But also not a chaser
>And also might start HRT soon - it's complicated
in another lifetime anon
>>
I've wanted to be female for as long as I can remember, but am too afraid to tell anyone.
Stay strong OP.
>>
>>39077570
Literally match all of these.

People tell me I'm really nice and friendly, although I wouldn't want to call myself that because I don't really trust when people call themselves 'nice' or a 'good person.'

I don't think these are things you should label yourself because to me it seems to come across as insincere and trying too hard.

You shouldn't have to try to be nice.

A bit of an off topic rant though
>>
>>39077570
not sure if should drop contact or not since I'm 97% sure we won't live close
>>
>tfw also a mentally ill tranny

starting hrt in a week or two. i'm afraid, but i'm more afraid of repressing it, having a midlife crisis and then ending up looking like caitlyn jenner, and then killing myself.

i just hope it doesn't shrink my dick too much, i actually like it.
>>
>>39078888
how old are you starting anon?
>>
>>39078919
i'm 23, and i'm luckily a very very late bloomer. i have no body hair besides arm, leg, and pubic hair. well, i have like 4 chest hairs too but that's it.
>>
>>39076027
You're probably not that bad, anon
>>
>>39078888
Best to still do it while you can. I repressed it and now I'm in my mid twenties and want to die even more.
My family wouldn't approve at all and they're the only thing I have in this world. I would never have passed anyways so I thought I might as well keep the one thing I do have.
>>
>>39079272
I know exactly how you feel. I'm 24 now and doubt I would pass. On one hand I hate myself a lot and want to die often but if I chose to transition and lost my family and still ended up unpassable I would just end it.
>>
>>39079306
It's an awful scenario where we can't come out ahead. I'm probably going to break soon and kill myself. It's getting to be too much to bear.
>>
>>39076027
>mentally ill, transsexual
Whew anon, you don't have to spell it out, one thing implies the other.
We don't need to tell you to kill yourself, 45% of you guys kill yourself anyways.
>>
do you want to come over to my house and cuddle on my bed
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.