[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so lonely, shes gone forever. im so lonely. my best friend. big

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 2bf90ba7c0c52a4ce550b7feb1d786e2.jpg (217KB, 746x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2bf90ba7c0c52a4ce550b7feb1d786e2.jpg
217KB, 746x1024px
so lonely, shes gone forever. im so lonely. my best friend. big sister is gone
i cant stop these feelings. my thoughts wont stop. i got out of the psychward
the doctors said im getting worse. i feigned happiness.
what coping mechanisms do you guys use
idk, any
>>
i just need to remember that nobody loves me and nobody likes me
i listen to songs pretending that im listening or showing them to her
i pretend shes still here
even though shes not
>>
these cuts remind me of my worth
and how pathetic i am
i pretend shes here
it helps me cope. she isnt here though
she hates me
hurts
theres a hole in me
>>
File: 1502230359517.jpg (80KB, 736x972px) Image search: [Google]
1502230359517.jpg
80KB, 736x972px
It'll be ok lad, she may be gone but you'll always have your memories. Its best to just do things to distract yourself like take a walk, read a book, watch some anime, lift, or play video games.

Whatever you do, don't stop moving forward and don't fall to anything like drugs/alcohol/crime
>>
>>39075821
kat was my family and my only family
but i dont have family anymore
im all alone
i cant sleep at night anymore
i keep crying
and the thoughts are hurting my head
it feels really bad
i want to die
please help me
please end me
im all alone
>>
i lied to the psychward people
and said i didnt want to hurt myself
but i really do want to now
i want it to stop
i can only pretend shes here
>>
File: t.jpg (27KB, 177x417px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
27KB, 177x417px
>>39075821
making poems sort of helped
but i cried when i made it
>>
File: 1502064477715.png (373KB, 684x662px) Image search: [Google]
1502064477715.png
373KB, 684x662px
>>39075862
You can always make more friends and family. This kat person was just one person out of 7 billion! They may have been nice, but there are many nice people on this earth and I bet you can find some more soon. You really shouldn't have lied to the psych ward staff, you need to get help it seems. Try to keep your chin up and keep moving forward, you'll make friends and be happy soon!
>>
>>39075938
Kat was one of 7 billion
but shes the only person ive felt like they were family to me
im so lonely
i want my big sister
she hates me though
and will never talk to me again
im worthless
im gonna make more friends in the future and ill break down even harder. i didnt live a childhood and im mentally ill
and worthless
she even said she doubted my parents abusing me
maybe im just really unlikeable
i try to improve
when i was in the psychward i told myself i wanted a heart of gold
i feel so many emotions from other people
it hurts
i want to die
>>
wish i had friends who i could connect with
but im so bad
in every way
i cant connect with anyone
i want a good heart
>>
>>39075977
>>39076034
You'll have a good heart one day, anon. Maybe you already do, but one day when you're under happier circumstances all the crud and ugly stuff will be scrubbed away.
>>
>>39075977
Tell me about this Kat

Was she hot? Any pics?
>>
File: 1502061282081.jpg (561KB, 700x910px) Image search: [Google]
1502061282081.jpg
561KB, 700x910px
>>39075977
Sure, you're one of 7 billion as well. I bet you that you've had other friends and family before too! You've never had someone that close to you before? Is this your ex wife or something?

I'm sorry that your life is filled with pain and suffering, but once you hit rock bottom you can only go up! I bet that you'll be ok again soon, so just keep fighting! If you want a heart of gold the best thing to do is learn to forgive others and love everyone for themself, starting with you
>>
hey buddy I remember your threads a few days ago

I know this shit is incredibly difficult right now because I've been there to an extent, but it will fade with time
>>
>>39076148
please make it stop right now then
i want it to stop
i cant get the voice inside me to stop
make it stop
>>
"rem" is such a flavor of the month username
it's hard for me to address you that way
even though i've beeen following you for months

i was serious about being your friend
but you removed me for no reason
i'd do it again too
how do you think that makes people feel?
when they want to help and you remove them?
i want to be nice but i'm feeling honest
and you're kind of a scumbag

why would i try to help you if you ignore me
>>
>>39076184
i am a scumbag
i dont really know how to own up to anything
sorry
feel empty, holes inside of me
>>
>>39075724
i watch sitcoms sometimes because they make me laugh truly a great therapy
>>
File: indeks.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
indeks.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>39076162
unfortunately thats the nature of losing someone youre close to. i know right now it seems like the waves of grief are overwhelming and you're gonna drown. but eventually you're gonna realize that the waves of grief have been coming less and less, and when they do come they're less intense. the grief is gonna sneak up on you randomly and itll never truly go away, but eventually you'll be comfortable living with it. i love you anon
>>
>>39076184
You're an ugly scumbag, please kill yourself. Why would anyone want your help?
>>
File: 1502229386605.jpg (69KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
1502229386605.jpg
69KB, 850x601px
>>39076184
While that does sound mean of him to do, it's obvious that this person is troubled in many ways. Two wrongs do not make a right, if you really care then post your contact info so the two of you can try again.

>>39076162
I somewhat understand your pain, I've lost someone very close to me recently as well and have been trying to pick up the pieces. All you can do is try your best to distract yourself from that voice and move on, it's been several months now and it's not much easier for me. I miss her dearly but in the end if someone isn't coming back all you can do is accept that. Praying for their return only hurts more, trust me I feel it every night.
>>
>>39076271
i want it to kill me
i cant take the pain
it hurts so bad. i cant go anywhere else i dont know how to talk to other people
and i dont feel real. i feel like i absorb other peoples minds. i dont feel real at all. i keep crying
big sister
would want me to cry probably. something just told me that
but i guess its okay to cry
i wish she would just kill me
i keep thinking of her
i want it to end. im suffering. i deserve it. i want someone out there who i can connect with. i cant find anyone like big sister. i want big sister
head hurts. my head hurts. i feel like shes in my head. and shes hurting me
>>
the doctor said he was worried for me
i dont know
i dont wanna go back there
it was terrible at the hospital
i have nobody to help me
i dont deserve help. im supposed to cope
im trying my best
it hurts so much. why didnt she just kill me
>>
>>39076411
Why was the doctor worried? How were you acting there at the psych ward?
>>
>>39076442
i talked about living situation to him
and i forgot what else
but when i said i was getting discharged to him today he looked very serious and changed expression. he said he was worried for me
>>
help me help me help me help me
i need my meds but there arent anymore
i cant talk to anyone
>>
>>39076095
kill yourself /b/tard faggot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.