[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A couple of years back, I visited my home country and had sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 140_Guy_By.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
140_Guy_By.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
A couple of years back, I visited my home country and had sex with my grandma multiple times.
Ask me anything.

Pic related: reminds me of her ass.
>>
>>39075666
respective ages?
do you have a specific gmilf fetish in general?
>>
how did you meet her and get intimate
>>
How did you keep from vomiting all over everything and slopping up dem old bag tiddies?
>>
>>39075666
Did you cry? Was some kind of crying grandma dry sex?
>>
>>39075678
I was 18 at the time, she was in her 60s.
Yes I've had a gmilf fetish since I was about 13.

>>39075699
I was visiting her for the first time in years. We went to the beach and she was thicc and got me horny. I convinced her that night that she should be my first time and no one has to know, and it was my birthday so it would be the best birthday gift ever. She somehow agreed, and told me to wait in the bedroom. She then came in wearing a leopard bikini and...

>>39075701
Her tits were saggy but they were HUGE. Like a g cup maybe. I loved playing with her tits.

>>39075721
I didn't cry. I had an amazing time.
>>
did you cum inside her because no risk of autism baby
>>
>>39075785
How do I convince my dad to have sex with me?
>>
What did her pussy feel like?
>>
File: tth.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tth.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>tfw no 60+ gilfriend to bang at the beach
>>
>>39075874
Yes. Every time we had sex I came inside her. I'd usually cum inside her when we would do doggy style.

>>39075887
That depends. Are you a man or woman?

>>39075895
I can't really compare it to any other pussy because I haven't had sex with anyone else since. But it felt good, warm, wet, kind of tight.

>>39075942
I didn't fuck her at the beach. It wasn't until we went home AFTER the beach that I had a long talk with her about having sex. I tried later to convince her to have sex at the beach because seeing her there in her bikini was what originally made me want to fuck her. But she didn't want to because it's a small town and if someone she knew saw us it would be bad. But now that I'm back in the US I find it hard sometimes to be attracted to younger woman, I too want a mature gf.
>>
>>39075666
what is the sauce on that my man
>>
>>39075666
I bet you're a fucking slav.
>>
>>39076101
How did you know?

>>39076077
It was off Google images so I don't know.
>>
>>39076118
Lucky guess.
>>
>tfw same situation but knocked her up

I've been too ashamed to ever tell anyone.
>>
Describe it in detail
>>
>>39076143
you knocked up a woman old enough to be a grandma?

sure thing bud
>>
>>39076118
What are you, a filthy Bulgarian?
>>
>>39076166
She had my dad very young and he did the same with me. It was still disturbing.
>>
>>39076011
>Are you a man or a woman?

Girl. Why aren't you attracted to younger girls tho OP?
>>
>>39076147
That'll take too long.
The positions we did was missionary with me sucking her tits, doggy, and cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. My favorite was probably doggy. We only had sex on her bed and in the shower. In the shower I convinced her to wear her leopard bikini and I would put my cock in her ass crack and rub it and it made me so excited. There wasn't a lot of kissing. I'd make her sit on my face from time to time without any sex. Just her sitting on my face, wearing her leopard bikini, while I jerked myself off.

>>39076198
Nah, Russian.
>>
>>39076260
Probably because my first time having sex was with a nature women and women my age never really paid any attention to me. I used to be attracted to them but now it's faded. It actually helped me because I'm a waiter and talking to Staceys doesn't make me nervous anymore.
>>
>>39075666
ANY pictures of her at all?
>>
>>39076480
Nope. I would have taken pics but I didn't even get a smart phone until 2 years ago.
>>
You gotta find some more pics, OP. At least some that may resemble her body type. I got a taste for older women myself.,
>>
Did she ever feel upset that she was getting incestuous cummies from her grandson?
>>
File: 49er pepe2.png (124KB, 360x353px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe2.png
124KB, 360x353px
suace on that pic? my man.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.