[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/r9k/ gets in a fight in school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: fight art.webm (558KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fight art.webm
558KB, 640x640px
>/r9k/ gets in a fight in school
>>
>>39074201
That spin kick at the beginning could've been cool as fuck, but he ruined it.
>>
>>39074341
Dude, that shit looked like ballet. Everything was ruined.
>>
>>39074201

white boy really let that man trump gas him up lls

we aint our ancestors white boy. we a BEAT YO ASS.
>>
not that bad of a loss, he wasnt knocked out or even hurt just thrown off balance.
>>
>>39074201
I can't tell if that kid is a Jew or spic.
>>
>>39074201
>ywn know what the fuck was going on with those people coming out the door
>>
You thought that leg sweep was clean? Get dat ass banned.
>>
File: 142523363476.jpg (5KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
142523363476.jpg
5KB, 192x182px
>those 3 fucking clones that quickly leave the premises
>>
>>39074201
>mcgregorvs.mayweather.webm
>>
>>39074201

>when ur mom makes you go to taekwondo practice after school so she has just a few more hours of not dealing with ur autism
>>
>>39074521
"that shit looked like ballet. Everything was ruined"
Imagine if he'd won? the other dude would always be remembered as the guy who got beat up by some faggot doing ballet kicks.
>>
>>39074578
What the actual fuck? I just noticed that when you made this post, and I'm fucking stunned.
>>
>>39074618
the matrix is breaking down
>>
File: 1497719564060.jpg (37KB, 692x633px) Image search: [Google]
1497719564060.jpg
37KB, 692x633px
>>39074578
What the fug. I never noticed that they look identical.
>>
>>39074655

>When the autism is so strong, its disrupts reality.
>>
>>39074737
the first one has red shoes, while the other two that come out later have black shoes. they all have the same bottoms and tops, while being the same skin color too. kinda eerie.
>>
>sitting with people at lunch
>they pressure me to bully a kid
>after lunch they all follow me
>watching and expecting it
>slap his books out of his hand
>he gets mad and shoves me
>start hitting him in "self defense"
>he covers his head and cowers
>teacher breaks us up
>month later he leaves school

sorry smitty
if it wasn't you it would be me
>>
>>39074201
i didnt know jews could have autism
>>
sadoidpijspdjas0dja0
>>
>>39074813
you are an evil, bloated, pus-filled maggot
>>
I just got into a fight with a random dude and I won, but both of us were really drunk and he just fell down the stairs and damaged his skull, I dont remember anything.

If someone asks me how I got the scar on my forehead I tell them I was like mike tyson or something.
>>
File: Steven_Armstrong.jpg (48KB, 865x760px) Image search: [Google]
Steven_Armstrong.jpg
48KB, 865x760px
>>39076110
The weak have no rights
>>
>>39074201
I don't understand people who doesn't know how to kick properly but still try to kick in a fight. That shit is like begging the other person to beat the living shit out of you.
>>
>>39074201
The ending with the clones gets me every fucking time, it's so perfect that it looks fake
>>
>>39074548
he looks like a downsy white kid desu
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.