[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you're morally capable of raping a woman?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: 1496606103211.jpg (981KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496606103211.jpg
981KB, 1200x1600px
Do you think you're morally capable of raping a woman?
>>
>>39073859
Yeah but only if the alternative is death or severe injury or some other form of threat and duress
I'm not going to freely choose to do it
>>
Holy shit that's so dangerous
>>
I don't think rape is that big a crime to be honest. It is wrong, sure, but I think it is around the same degree of wrong as theft is.
>>
>>39073859
No. My virginity is way too precious to me.
>>
File: 1477233423052.jpg (47KB, 852x854px)
1477233423052.jpg
47KB, 852x854px
>>39073859
absolutely not. i simply do not have the energy, i have higher pursuits like fapping to mongolian cartoons and yelling at niggers online
>>
yes.

that's why I try not to tempt myself.

I should probably find something that makes me happier then 4chan, I'm really festering a hatred for normies.
>>
I'm capable of fantasizing about it.
>>
File: 2352452345.jpg (4KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
2352452345.jpg
4KB, 272x185px
There's nothing wrong with raping a woman if you take responsibility.
>>
>>39074081
if there's nothing wrong with raping a woman then why is there a need to take responsibility?
>>
>>39073859
only if i can avoid prosecution
>>
>>39073859
Absolutely not. Can't get hard to the idea of an unwilling sexual partner. If it were just playing around because that made her horny, that would be a different story.
>>
>>39073859
no, scum i am not.
>>
>>39074106
Because you're willing to compensate the woman's loss of sexual value with your resources and protection.
>>
naaaaaaaah , for now at least. I tend to find more interesting things in life rather than woman. Like literature and music
but probably yes if I get bored from this stuff
>>
It's more attractive if she's unconscious but either way yes
>>
>>39073859
Not a chance. Having sex with a woman is all right, but not really any more exciting for me than jerking off.

The real orgasm is having a woman beg me to stick my dick in her. THAT's what gets me off.
>>
>>39074434
You sound like you're on the spectrum.
>>
>>39073859
Let's phrase it differently, OP.
A scenario is necessary.
Let's say something "catastrophic" was about to happen, world-wide.The civiliians are given a universal countdown to said event. Maybe an hour and a half, or so. People are already looting, killing, and in general, going through mass hysteria. You. A virgin. A 4chan user. Are/were in the middle of shopping when the countdown became public knowledge. Most of the people in there with you are stealing food and medicine. Others left in a panic.. Actually, I'm not going to type a long ass scenario. If you had an hour and a half,before everyone on this planet was killed, would you die a virgin. I wouldn't. I think I'd be lying to myself, if I were to say, I'd try to be a saint with my last bit of time.
>>
>>39074513
In short. Rape isn't really something that's planned. It would have to be situational.
>>
>>39073859
>raping a woman
>fucking her roughly doggy style
>hold a gun to her head with finger on the trigger
This guy likes to live on the dangerous side.
>>
>>39073859
Morally, yes

Legally, no.
>>
File: IMG_2503.jpg (628KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2503.jpg
628KB, 1024x792px
>>39073859
I've thought hard about this I can tell you a lot.

Morality is simply a result of society's conditioning. In my youth I could never see myself hurting raping or killing someone

However I consciously chose after a string of bad luck to corrupt my moral conditioning with extensive masturbation and drug abuse to the point that I am a raving lunatic.

Now I can see myself pretty much doing any form of evil short of coprophilia

So basically it's a measure of how jaded you are and it's cool to rape people. Most people enjoy it. Racists created the notion that rape is bad. Racists.
>>
I've read to many comics/doujins and fics were a guy tries to rape a girl but she gets the drop on him and injects him with a chemical that turns him into a total bimbo slut and she reveals to be a futa with a huge dick.

So yes I would like to be a futa's bimbo slave.
>>
>>39074750
Take out the bimbo part but leave in the transformation part and thats patrician taste
>>
>>39073955
/why wont women date me/ /r9k/ the post.
>>
>>39073859
Yes but because i know i can i know i never actually would.
>>
>>39073859
That looks like the happy mask salesman
>>
>>39073859
Forcible rape?

Nope.

>Oh anon I'm too drunk where are we going? Rape

Yup.
>>
>>39073859
Yes.
Origami holiwami.
>>
>>39073859
I don't think I'm even morally capable of consentially having sex with a woman, since the whole business of sex is very unfair.
>>
holy fuck that guys face is horrific.
>>
>>39073859
I think you mean to say immorally capable?
>>
>>39073859
Morally, yes. Physically? Eh, I might need some help.
>>
>>39075167
fucking kek, this is the first thing on this board to make me laugh in months
>>
>>39073859
Absolutely not.
Not being able to control your impulses is nigger level retardation and degeneracy.
My soul is pure.
>>
>>39073859
morally yes
phisically no - id be stronger but i presume i couldnt set her still and insert my willy in her with her squiggling and resisting
>>
>>39073859
Sure, I could do it. But it just seems like too much work, even if I wanted to do it.

Also, screaming and crying annoys me.
>>
>>39074041
cute

cuteoriginal

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>39073859
The only thing that's stopping me is the fact that if a girl doesn't want me, my dick immediately goes soft.
My dick literally only reacts to consenting women.
>>
>>39073859
i personally think raping someone is one of the worst things you can do. I would never forcefully force a girl to have sex with me, but i would be willing to convince an intoxicated girl to fuck me(i don't consider it rape if they consent idc if they are drunk or high they chose to get like that)
>>
>>39073859
morally yes, the thing is I'm just not physically capable. As it is I find it difficult to lift 20 pounds
>>
>>39077154
pretty much this. it's the only way i'll ever get laid so if i was put in a consequence free situation i would but i'm weak as fuck so i'd probably just fail. the only thing i can do in life is computers.
>>
I would do this in a heartbeat if I know I would get away with it
>>
damn this thread must be full of Muslim refuges
>>
File: 1471490190579.jpg (46KB, 490x419px)
1471490190579.jpg
46KB, 490x419px
It's the opposite of my fetish and even if I wanted to I probablt couldn't get it up.
>>
File: 1498323034686.jpg (138KB, 807x861px)
1498323034686.jpg
138KB, 807x861px
>>39074513
>would you die a virgin
But why would it fucking matter if the world's going to end? Nobody's gonna say, "hey, look at that loser that died a virgin. " Nobody's gonna think you're cool or normal. A corpse is still a corpse.
>>
>>39077929
>Nobody's gonna say, "hey, look at that loser that died a virgin. "
when you get to heaven the first thing they do is put up a scoreboard of how many times everyone there has had sex
>>
>>39077929
maybe chad archaeologists might accidentally discover your virgin pelvis and immediately break it because he was too busy looking at busty babes from Omicron Persei 8
>>
>>39073859
Raping somebody is easy, getting away with it, it's not, so i'll go with jerking off
>>
>>39077929
>>39077960
Yeah right, the only trace of humanity would be like voyager or something, basically impossibly small and far away
>>
Yes rape is natural. I could do it easily and enjoy it. Normal sex though I just can't imagine happening. I suppose people like me evolved to rape chads gf as that's the only way I could plant my seed.
>>
>>39078022
that's why you kill them and then quietly dispose of their body in the middle of the desert.
>>
>>39078061
i don't know about you but for me i just can't even fathom a woman wanting me. rape is the only believable fantasy.
>>
>>39073859
Yes. I have no morals. But I probably wouldn't because I don't feel like spending years in prison.
>>
>>39073859
no I just want her to love me and never to cheat on me.
>>
>>39078085
The mere fact of forcefully fucking an innocent woman for your mere satisfaction is disgusting, killing her so you can get away with it's just fucked up, if ever fo this i'll get mentally fucked for life
>>
>>39073859

No. I hardly have the energy to crawl out of bed most days, let alone rape someone.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.