[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do to make money /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: 1498133431511.png (139KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1498133431511.png
139KB, 394x360px
What do you do to make money /r9k/?
>>
>>39072449
Bot accounts on RuneScape and farm gold. Then sell said gold for real money.
>>
Play poker. 1k-3k per month on average.
>>
I work as an apprentice sprinkler fitter.
>>
>>39072449
Got a job and go to work
>>
File: pappasponker.gif (456KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
pappasponker.gif
456KB, 600x338px
i make motion graphic videos. pic related.
>>
>>39072449
Remote view slightly in the future to find a winning slot machine or sports bet. Go there at the time I found. Live off winnings for a year and repeat.
>>
Well, I develop software and I rent out houses
>>
Well, I develop drug habits and rent out my ass
>>
>>39072700
In case anyone wants to know how to do remote viewing. Anyone can do it but it takes months of practice and meditation. I literally just use it for sports betting to live off for a year and to watch girls changing when I want to fap.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing
>>
i do jerbs. engineering. you should try it. its robot friendly
>>
>>39072766

A live action role-playing game (LARP) is a form of role-playing game where the participants physically act out their characters' actions. The players pursue goals within a fictional setting represented by the real world while interacting with each other in character. The outcome of player actions may be mediated by game rules or determined by consensus among players. Event arrangers called gamemasters decide the setting and rules to be used and facilitate play.
>>
trade cryptocurrencies but I was doing this >>39072482 to get my first chunk of bitcoins to start trading
>>
I teach first year history classes at a university. Get about $100 for each class. It's pretty fun.
>>
File: IMG_5815.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5815.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
trains and stuff

surprised my company trusts an autistic robot driving 18k tons of steel
>>
>>39072700
>>39072766
>links to wikipedia to make his retarded claim seem legit
>third sentence on wikipedia article calls it pseudoscience
>>
>>39072482

How much do you make doing this anon?
>>
>>39073068
Its the starter shit. I learned how to do it from youtube videos. If you don't want to believe it its your choice. It just means more money for me.
>>
>>39073068
anon....the cia does remote viewing...there is literally hundreds of documents of the cia's adventures of remote viewing...here is one of mars where they witnessed the collapse of an alien civilization there
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf
>>
Freelance web dev and I flip items on eBay when I can. It's enough to pay for my living costs right now but I definitely want something more stable.
>>
>>39073162

how do you get customers when all the freelancing sites are flooded with pajeets who would do anything for 10 dollars?
>>
>>39073083
5k last month. Can't complain.
>>
>>39073259

Would you mentor me, anon? If I could make only 1/4 of that doing the same thing it'd make a huge difference to my life.

I could give you a percentage of any income I generate for a year or so? [email protected]
>>
>>39073304
Why would he aid his future competition?
>>
>>39073232
I have an established portfolio thus am able to negotiate for more money since the client will get a higher quality site compared to a Pajeet. That being said I built up my portfolio while I was still doing college and had a solid few months of doing projects for dirt cheap.

It helps if you're able to do full stack + meet the requirements of the UX design meme.
>>
File: 1474492341796.webm (2MB, 698x662px) Image search: [Google]
1474492341796.webm
2MB, 698x662px
>>39072449
Donate plasma.... that's it....
>>
>>39073319

I don't know, maybe there's a way for him to teach me without encroaching on his profits, somehow? I presume if this wasn't the case he'd simply say no and that's fine, I'm just asking.

If he helped me, though, it would create in me a sense of indebtedness to him, so that if I ever found a profitable venture I'd let him know straight away. Obviously he'd be taking a risk but some people

This is why we need NEET mutual assistance societies.
>>
>>39072449
living off unemployment / NEETBUX for now. no idea what ill do for money once thats gone.
>>
>>39073394
If... you're donating plasma doesn't that mean you're doing it for free? Or do you mean selling plasma
>>
No income. Preparing for hero. No cam or pics though.
>>
>>39072449

Work in an office as an in-house photographer.
>>
I'm on autismbux in Australia.

I want to start making and selling pic related though. Can buy this for like $300.

I want to buy property in the future and rent it out for super cheap.
>>
>>39073573

Why haven't you started making them?
>>
>>39073259
5k pesos? Nice
>>
>>39073456
you can be my gf (male) sex slave if you're cute
>>
>>39073623
sry anon too ugly but here have a pic of qties
>>
>>39073594
No stable home. I'm currently living in a caravan park with my dad. Got out of a mental hospital a few months ago. Things are a bit up in the air and have been for a while.
>>
File: 1438363547270.jpg (16KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438363547270.jpg
16KB, 498x500px
>>39073162

I flip TVs now, much easier than phones/etc.

>>39072449

>Get a facegcuck account
>Go to the facebook version of craigslist (middle of the app)
>Refresh every 5min
>Buy shit for cheap
>Sell it back on Facebook market place

Remember to add "I'm moving, can't take with me" so people will think nothing is wrong with the product.

also if you're black you're gonna have a harder time selling shit.

or get a job at a Dish Network warehouse
I work 10hrs/4 day shift, make $500/week.
>>
I'm a midwife. It's tough work but not bad.
>>
>>39073026
thats so fucking cool
blox
>>
>>39073656
at least let me bully you to drive you over the edge
>>
File: 1476810218859.png (6KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476810218859.png
6KB, 640x480px
>>39072449
paramedic and fuck this fucking meme job we don't get paid for shit
>>
>>39073945
sounds horrible dealing with blown out stacies all the time senpai

>>39074121
duh but at least you get to see some pretty morbid shit, you're probably the most /dead inside/ here
>>
>>39073259
What skill are you botting?
>>
>>39073444
They underpay you so much that they get off of the hook by calling it donation, and they compensate you for your time. It's hard to sell body parts legally, though that does ironically happen too.

It's jewish as hell long story short.
>>
>>39074121
Any fucked up stories?

I paint houses and one time i noticed the neighbor was walking around in her underwear and a tanktop with the blinds down. Unfortunately she was like 55 and fat
>>
>>39073026
thats a really cool job anon, proud of you son.
>>
>>39073959
>>39074360
y-you too thx

it's basically being a glorified truck driver so it's not really cool, I hit a deer 11hrs ago and cut him in half and rolled him under for a bit before his other half along with blood and guts spilled out the side. i-i secretly pretended it was a chad
>>
>>39074338
>I paint houses and one time i noticed the neighbor was walking around in her underwear and a tanktop with the blinds down.
REEEEEE fuck you painters. Some guys were painting some building just across the street (Kinda in front of my house), and then I noticed they could look through my windows. And I was in my underwear, I'm sure those faggots saw me.
>>
Factory worker.
>>
Working weekend overnights minimum wage. Two shifts, about $100 + tips a shift. Not much but enough to keep me going.

I've also paid some people on freelance work sites to write for me. Then I sort of mash the work they return to me together, edit it a little, then slap it up on amazon for passive income $$$. Luvs dat $1/week

I tried >>39072482's idea for a while. It can totally be done, but it's more work than it seems for not that much money. Plus I was afraid of getting banned, even on mule accounts. Another thing you can do is just buy a maxed combat account and gamble in the duel arena. It's popular because of having almost even 50/50 odds of winning. Sell your rs gold for real life gold, repeat.
>>
I am a desktop support

Make decent money right now but looking to move up after studying some certs
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.