[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>300 people murdered in Paris by domestic terrorists linked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 3436536.png (137KB, 596x337px) Image search: [Google]
3436536.png
137KB, 596x337px
>300 people murdered in Paris by domestic terrorists linked to the islamic state
"this is fine"

>Orlando Night Club shot up, killing 44 homosexuals
"this is fine"

>Ariana Grande concert is blown up by Libyan terrorist, killing 23, most of whom were girls younger than 12
"this is fine"

>A white nationalist kills 1 person
"SHUT IT DOWN"
>>
>>39071056
Blacks are only one of six people in murika, are not organised, but do all of our slave labor, so we're afraid the whites are going to kill them and then we will replace the current chain gang?
>>
>>39071163
They've already been replaced by the mexicans though so my post is retarded unless I add that it's just retarded people not thinking about how they were duped in the past to freak out over this specific kind of incident and now still do now that it doesn't matter anymore. People are beyond short sighted, they still don't know they were duped.
>>
>>39071056
And it may have been an accident. It is a white genocide what do you not understand. Just make europe and america one big africa with the sound of rubbing hands.
>>
Don't be retarded, I'm vacationing in Paris right now and there are police officers patrolling the streets with submachine guns CONSTANTLY. The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre have more security than ever before, and it looks like it's going to stay that way for a while.

Shut the fuck up about your autistic crusade against niggers while you're at it. If you don't like it, then grow some balls and kill a few more people.
>>
>>39071163
Mexicans and "le bootstraps" whites do 99% of the grunt work though.
>>
File: soros.png (413KB, 1073x2485px) Image search: [Google]
soros.png
413KB, 1073x2485px
>>39071056
It's not fine. None of that shit is fine.
It's just who did it and it really makes sense why (((they))) won't report it and fucking blow it out of proportion like with this Charlottesville shit.

Paris is the white replacement, which they need to happen so that European markets won't compete with the globalists. China and Japan are next. Just wait a hundred years, they WILL have niggers and mudslimes, or a total war will happen.

Orlando Pulse? It'd make the mainly left gaylords go with the right because the left would love to import people just like the sand nigger who wants to see faggots dead. White replacement and culling of mentally ill people. Two birds, one stone. They don't give a fuck. Also an excuse to make the LGBT shit even more shit out by the media.

Ariana Grande concert?
Americans don't care,it's just an "oh, that happened". I can't talk for Brits, I'm an American.

But THIS SHIT? God forbid he get his car surrounded by antifa cunts and someone slams a bat into his bumper, and he tries to get the hell out of there and kills a fat childless coal burning fat whore and injures a few lefties. God fucking forbid.

>>39071237
I really don't like you faggots, I really don't. You're really comfortable being in the same nation, NO, the same fucking city as niggers who will follow you then surprise fuck you up for a hundred bucks? You're a fucking faggot and should shut the fuck up. People are always comfortable with their own kind. I don't want to kill all niggers. I don't even want to kill anyone. I just think we should stay separate. We all know this is white genocide, and we all know what "diversity" actually is, but if you're going to sit there on your lanky pelvis and tell me it's autistic to not like niggers, you should go to the south-central region of your metropolitan city and walk around for a whole day and come back, then tell me it's autistic to not like niggers. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>39071056
yeh, this shit pisses me off. I was arguing with some moron liberals on twitter after i kicked up a shitstorm. they seemed hesitant to comment.
>>
>>39071056
No one said any of that was fine, you /pol/tainted butt clown.
>>
>>39071375
They resort to name calling and just say "nuh-uh news said this" when you prove them the fuck wrong. Don't even try to argue with them, it's a waste of time. I know it's a stupid thing to say "you disagree with me so i refuse to argue" but these people are literally beyond repair. They will only snap out of the fluoride when they see their country destroyed. You did the best you could, but they've got their Twitter circlejerk of Jewish dox faggots and ratchet af rich black kids who are paid by Soros to go "MMMM HMMMMMM WHITE BOIIIIIIII YOU AIN'T GUNNA GIT ME BRUHHHHHH AF AF AF BAKA BAKA".

>>39071490
He meant the media didn't blow it up like they did with this car accident.
>>
>>39071356
I don't even live anywhere near niggers you stupid, presumptious faggot. I've lived in a nice white suburb all my life because I work hard and can afford to surround myself with good people. You're not going to do anything but talk trash on the internet or get rectally reamed by Big Man Tyrone. Carve out your own slice of paradise or shut the fuck up, autist.
>>
>>39071056

>this is fine

Where are you getting this from? 4chan shitposting? No one was "fine" with any of those you sheltered retard.
>>
File: 1502742046592.jpg (61KB, 513x348px) Image search: [Google]
1502742046592.jpg
61KB, 513x348px
I am just going to leave this here. Enjoy.

https://imgur.com/a/d3sFx
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jou-teAN988
>>
>>39071056
because they know whites are much more powerful and diabloic when they band togather so they got to take them out before the 4th reich rises.
>>
Yes, I was disgusted by all the people who were going apeshit about how "this is CLEARLY terrorism and must be called as such because we can NEVER normalize this", while after Manchester they were all dancing around the issue "oh it's a crazy person" "part and parcel" "the best course of action is to do nothing" "we must not politicize and let this tragedy divide us".

It's just astounding. The depths people will sink to in order to avoid thinking about the terrible mistake that was allowing Islam into the west. How many more gruesome deaths is it going to take before they wake the fuck up? Will I or someone I love be one of them?

I want to get off this ride, I'm sick of this fucking clown world

>>39071490
They did, you could observe it at every stage. First refusing to speculate about the nature of the event, or the perpetrators, even though it's virtually always Muslims doing this. Then keeping things ambiguous as it became known that (of course) Muslims did it. Then adopting language that refuses to ascribe any agency to the killers; they do this often with truck attacks ("truck crashes into crowd"--did it drive itself?). Shaming people for being angry about these events ("love not hate" "we must forgive and let people of all faiths and backgrounds know that we stand together")

Face it, people are insane and will excuse terrorism so long as brown people are doing it.
>>
>>39071527
You just proved my point, my man.
You have literally no reason to call anyone an autist for not liking niggers when you've never even been near them. Maybe you should shut the fuck up.

Also, why did you bring up niggers? As far as I know, Paris has an Arab problem, not a nigger problem.
>>
>>39071538
WHAT THE FUCK!? Especially the license plate part. What in the actual fuck!?
>>
>>39071056
But anon, what about all of those disingenuous #prayFor____ hashtags? Those were trending!
>>
File: image.png (684KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
684KB, 1280x720px
I don't know where you've been but there's been quite the hulabaloo around this thing called "Islamic Terrorism", that's talked about every day, constantly. No one thinks it's fine, as most countries that experienced it have increased their security measures. Look at what French police are armed with recently?
>>
>>39071056
>A white nationalist kills 1 person
>"SHUT IT DOWN"
redditors have been in a frenzy over this and acting like this is World War II all over again and the nazis must be stopped. But when it comes to islamic terrorism it's just a tiny minority of misguided extremists and you can't judge the religion and really if you think about it we are the ones at fault in the first place.
>>
>>39071538
So let me get this straight.

>Guy who worked for the State department under Obama just happens to suddenly start recording when the car comes.
>Immediately gets picked up by the media
>State department deletes all mentions of him from their website the next day but its archived to prove he was mentioned there earlier.
>Media has been actively erasing his name from old articles about him.
>>
>>39071056
I was surprised by how quickly the Ariana Grande concert news died down. Not only was it preying upon children, but it was a fuckin nail gun. That shit's nasty, man, I still can't believe those fuckers took advantage of the poor security
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.