[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't guys like nice girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 34

File: sad story.jpg (61KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
sad story.jpg
61KB, 720x720px
Why don't guys like nice girls?
>>
Most 'nice guys' aren't actually nice except on an extremely superficial level is most of the reason. Most people who claim to be 'a nice guy' are pretty bitter/mean spirited about it.
>>
What a retarded comic. It should have the guy try to kiss the girl after she's rebuilt him only to have her rebuff him and ask that they stay friends
>>
>>39071002
We're not talking about 'nice guys'. We're talking about nice girls and why guys don't like them.
>>
>>39070987
It's just human nature to go for excitement. A nice girl can be too boring for many guys. The opposite is true as well (hence nice guy syndrome)
>>
Cause "nice" girls are a meme.
>>
>>39071035
Same reason, different coat of paint.
>>
>>39071035
Not him but I think thats just not true then. If a person is pleasant to be around why wouldn't you like them?
>>
>>39071052
This.

Nice guys are real and normally bros or good friends to have, nice girls straight up do not exist
>>
Because they aren't attractive or they are too fat. Men only care about looks. Women only care about social status. Which one of these things can you control?
>>
>>39071081
Anon said nice guys are superficial. Maybe men must feel the same way toward nice girls.
>>
>>39071120
both, actually.

And this is objectively true. Guys only like me when I act like a bitch.
>>
>>39070987
Madonna-Whore complex.
nie blokuj mnie
>>
>>39070987
But how could anyone not fall for red? she looks very pretty
>>
>>39071136
>Guys only like me when I act like a bitch
chad*
>>
>>39071124
I think nice men and women can be superficial but I don't personally believe that its always true. There are both nice men and women
>>39071136
Quit hanging around Dicks then maybe
>>
I've never had a girl, nice or not, talk to me, so I just hate them all equally
>>
File: 1436859465543.jpg (67KB, 328x448px) Image search: [Google]
1436859465543.jpg
67KB, 328x448px
>>39070987
I'll give you a real answer, fembot.
It stems from internalized feelings of inadequacy and self-loathing from watching my parents' marriage fall apart; if a girl is interested in me, then there's something wrong with her, because there's a lot of things wrong with me. Does that make sense?
We do think about you and realize that you're what's good for us, but it feels wrong to pursue a woman that already wants us.
>>
>>39070987
Maybe they should stop chasing Chads that will just pump and dump them.
>>
>>39071231
>>39071235
Chads disgust me, I avoid them like the plague.
>>
>>39070987
Because you don't take care of your physique
>>
>>39071293
I didn't say you hung out around chads just assholes
>>
>>39071293
how about smelly NEET hikkis like me
>>
>>39071293
Bullshit. All females want Chad. No female will ever even consider a man that is facially unattractive. All females care about are looks.
>>
I like cute girls (FEMALE). This typically means no distasteful piercings, tattoos of any sort, or unnaturally colored hair. I would like to think cute girls are nice, otherwise I probably wouldn't think they are cute.

This is also probably why I find most women utterly repulsive, and laugh at normalfags who settle for human refuse.
>>
>>39071403
All females are human refuse. They all want Chad and shit on any guys who are less than Chad. They take pride in manipulating and emotionally abusing men. They are heartless and incapable of love. They will dump a Chad as soon as his looks fade or as soon as a better one comes along.
>>
>>39071031
>implying a girl would put energy into fixing a guy she doesn't want
Pink guy wouldn't have given him the time of day after rejection.
>>
Because like most "nice" guys, they're boring.

There's a nice girl who has a crush on me, but she's fucking boring and is a prude. A goody two-shoes. I'm too much of a shitty person to be dating her, so I won't. Also doesn't help I don't find her that attractive.
>>
>>39071326
>being this bitter and self-defeating

Be on the lookout m8, the reason you never had a girlfriend might show itself the next time you go to brush your teeth.
>>
>>39071515
You should knock her up desu familia. Show pics
>>
I....
I like nice girils..
>>
>>39071578
That won't be happening. I threw away all the mirrors in my house because I couldn't stand looking at my subhuman face.
>>
Find a nice girl and I will date them right away. Unfortunately they are very rare. The ones you do find don't want to date some robot.
>>
File: 1477881241141.png (575KB, 1108x878px) Image search: [Google]
1477881241141.png
575KB, 1108x878px
>>39070987
Because, most nice girls either pretend to be nice only to reveal themselves as poisonous snakes or they're so "nice" they block every male attempt at getting near them thus making themselves unattractive.
I mean, it would be pretty fucking nice having a decent, nice gf but, they don't really exist.
>>
ITT:
>nice girls don't exist and all girls only want Chad!!!! REEE
>nice girls are boring and ugly so I don't like them
Sounds like everyone wants Stacey or they like to blame other people for their rejection. The hypocrites of /r9k/ are active tonight.
>>
>>39070987

Because they're fat and smell like cheese.
>>
Depends on what you mean by nice. Men like women who shut their mouths, do what they're told, always approve their decisions, are always understanding, etc. Unfortunately this personality lends itself better to a lazy kissass who will just nod politely at you rather than respect you as an adult. Men largely want masturbatory aides for both their sexual and emotional needs.

It's why a woman who smiles and never nags is seen as "nice", but a woman of moral character who will give tough love is a bitch. No one wants a partner who will make them grow anymore.

>>39071002
This. Often "niceness" is adopted by the weak and pathetic because being a syncophant is the only hope they have of fitting in. There is such a real thing as kind people, but that's different from nice or polite, which it's often conflated with.

>>39071120
Mostly.

>>39071266
I guess I can relate this. I get confused when men show interest in me. Although I am aware that I like this comment because it soothes the pain of rejection for me. I'm a victim of a violent divorce, and I would love to be pursued by a guy for once in my life.
>>
File: Dank_ec5964_6357715.jpg (137KB, 1200x1180px) Image search: [Google]
Dank_ec5964_6357715.jpg
137KB, 1200x1180px
>>39071667
https://www.reddit.com/r/Incels/

You have to go back
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 216x1563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 216x1563px
>>39070987
No girl has ever given me attention
>>
>>39071515
This. The nice girl who wants to wait for sex and yet goes after Chad is just the gender swapped version of the beta boy who just wants a girlfriend yet goes after slut Stacey
>>
>>39071882
>plebbit

No thanks.
>>
>>39071326
idgaf about looks. i want someone who can understand me.
>>
>>39070987
This isn't a thing that happens.

It's almost always the man building the girl back up after she gets pumped and dumped by chad for the 40th time in a row.
>>
>>39072050
I understand
sex pls
>>
>>39070987
I like nice girls but being nice is not enough to love you
>>
>>39072050
Most guys here want the same I think.

>>39071787
>Weak and pathetic

Have some empathy
>>
>>39070987
Because it's a very common story that after marriage the niceness disappears, and if they separate so does his money. I don't like bitchy girls either though, I can live without either.
>>
>>39072050
"only 8+/10 men count"
"If you don't look like pic related don't even talk to me"
Forgot to add in that small print.

Your lies don't work here, thot.

Why not give >>39072087 a shot.
Oh yeah, he's not a Chad.
>>
>>39072050
>understand me
understand what? that you want love like anyone else?
wow so complex
>>
File: image.jpg (562KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
562KB, 1920x1080px
>>39070987
Mean guys like mean girls
Mean girls like mean guys
Nice guys like nice girls
Nice girls like nice guys

ANYTHING other than those combinations is a train wreck for a relationship.

t. douchey boyfriend recently dumped me because I was too nice for him and I deserved better
>>
>>39070987
Because they're lame as fuck

Women are miraculously boring. The amount of women that can sustain a conversation because they have some kind of interesting or redeeming features is incredibly disproportionate.

I don't consider "being nice" worthy of being coddled and fawned over. I consider that a fundamental of human interaction.

If women are going to hold such absurdly high standards and completely nullify someone of some minute detail then I reserve the right to do the same.

I'm a cyborg borderline Chad, by the way
>>
>>39072225
Fuck off roastie. You live life on easy mode and yet you come here to bitch to people who have it 10x worse then you.
>>
>>39071787
>Depends on what you mean by nice. Men like women who shut their mouths, do what they're told, always approve their decisions, are always understanding, etc. Unfortunately this personality lends itself better to a lazy kissass who will just nod politely at you rather than respect you as an adult. Men largely want masturbatory aides for both their sexual and emotional needs.
>It's why a woman who smiles and never nags is seen as "nice", but a woman of moral character who will give tough love is a bitch. No one wants a partner who will make them grow anymore.

Not sure about most guys because I don't date guys, but I'd be okay with a woman who wasn't a doormat as long as she wasn't a bitch. I don't like passive aggressiveness either.

Overall I'd say guys like whores or mother types. Whore types are judged on looks and easiness and are mostly for flings. Mother types are judged on looks (Less harshly) and on how sweet they are. They're for dating and marriage. But a mother needs backbone so the kids don't run her over and she doesn't reward bad behavior plus she needs to stand up for her kids when needed. So I and most guys find women attractive if they're "strong" as long as they're sweet, caring, and not bitchy.
>>
File: 1461362970561.png (426KB, 496x624px) Image search: [Google]
1461362970561.png
426KB, 496x624px
The problem with "nice girls" is that they try to sugarcoat everything and be really supportive regardless of circumstance while being removed.
A true nice guy will get down in the shithole with you and tell you how fucked you are until the both of you get your shit together and overcome your problems. They would give their life for a brother in suffering.
>>
>>39071934
>were
fucking second languages
>>
File: always.png (285KB, 675x729px) Image search: [Google]
always.png
285KB, 675x729px
>>39070987
What nice girl? I've never met a single nice woman in my entire life. I've had 6 girlfriends, I thought they were all nice at first, because they pretended, but when push came to shove, they were all surprisingly shitty. Like, you couldn't blame any creature from bailing on a bad situation, but the manner in which they do it is so bad it's impossible to describe and understood unless it happens to you. Women are children. Do not ask, and god protect you if you ever ask anything more than that from them. But doo fucking expect a lot of demands.
>>
>>39072313
>The problem with "nice girls" is that they try to sugarcoat everything and be really supportive regardless of circumstance while being removed.
Do they even do this?

Women can't even seem to be fucked to act like they care. The way they act is totally dependant on how they're feeling and if how they're feeling is inconvenienced they don't give a shit if not act like an insufferable bitch.
>>
Personal experience is not the average.
>>
Ahh, I wanna have lunch with a fem"bot".
>>
>>39072225
What happened anon? Share story?
>>
>>39072331
>I thought they were all nice at first, because they pretended, but when push came to shove, they were all surprisingly shitty

How specifically were they like this?
>>
File: is that a motherfucking.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
is that a motherfucking.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>39072383
I would like to take her by the hand to a picnic myself.
>>
>>39072313
>They would give their life for a brother in suffering.

Sounds like you want a butt-bro.

Don't fight it, it's next step. Deus vult, brother.
>>
>>39072265
Girls have different interests than boys; it doesn't mean that are boring. Especially when the biggest hobby most guys have is vidya. Talk about yawn inducing.
>>
>>39072145
>empathy
I'm not assigning moral judgement. I'm speaking from experience. There have been times in my life where I was genuinely kind - willing to do and say things that made me uncomfortable for the sake of another. And then there were times where I was "nice" - vaguely pleasant and agreeable in a desperate bid to be liked.
>>
Do women actually like traveling or is it just another meme

I've been across the US and parts of Europe for weeks at a time and I have never known a woman who gives enough of a shit to be more than just their boyfriend's tagalong.
>>
>>39070987
Because all nice girls are bigger thots on the inside than open thots are.
>>
File: 1502423464046.png (229KB, 333x382px) Image search: [Google]
1502423464046.png
229KB, 333x382px
>>39072538
>vidya
where else can i tame powerful beasts?
where else can i explore untraveled roads?
where else can i drive fast cars and crash them with out repercussions?
where else can i go on adventures with true friends who's friendship is unconditional?
where else can i save the girl worth fighting for?
reality is boring as hell
>>
>>39072538
What's your hobbies femanon
>>
>>39072538
My hobbies:
>gardening
>running
>video editing
>musical theater
>video games
>art house films
>TTRPGs
>reading
>baking

Do I have normie enough hobbies?
>>
>>39072331

You are right when you say that even when you think you know the person you fucking love with all your being, the person you sleep with every night, have passionate sex with and the deepest conversations can suddenly turn out to be an entirely different person than the person you thought you knew when, as you said, push comes to shove.

The girl I last dated made me feel like the greatest man alive for the duration of our relationship. It was never anything serious, but she had been faithful to me until then, spent almost all her time with me, confided in me, sought my comfort, etc. Then, she just decided we never really had a future together and fucked off without much of a word. The more I pushed for an explanation, the more cruel she became. Pushing me away in the vilest, meanest way she could think of like, at one point, sending me a picture of her getting fucked by her new fwb. The fact that she slept with another guy didn't even bother me since we were over, it's the fact that someone who I used to consider a best friend suddenly tries all she can to hurt me that actually hurt me. I already knew she was having sex with a new guy before she did this and I didn't care. It's weird because I'm more torn apart by the fact that I misplaced my friendship with her than the fact that she didn't want to stay with me.

All things considered, it's better that the bitch fucked off, once I saw her true nature, it became apparent that she would only have made my life a living hell, but I try to forgive her because she was absolutely miserable. I rarely seen a woman with such fervent self-hatred and lack of self-respect. With me, she appeared soft, quiet and respectable, but once she was out of my life, I saw that she was the very definition of white trash. I have been had.

The sex was amazing though, no regrets on that and I know not all women are like that. My stance is that people in general are shitty and deceitful so it's very hard to find that pearl.
>>
>>39072299
I agree with you, trouble is that "bitchy" means "any woman who disagrees with me".

>have crush on cyborg I know
>he starts pissing blood
>I demand he goes to the hospital, offer to get a cab and wait with him in emergency
>female friend says "omg stop overreacting lol"
>he gets more and more sick
>he gets bad tinnitus and pukes blood
>I call an ambulance
>he doesn't want go
>other girl gets mad at me because " now he has to pay for a paramedic"
>I hit on him
>rejected
>he ends up dating the other girl
>year later
>I've moved on romantically, still care deeply as a friend
>he's told me "things I've told no one else" regarding causes of his alcoholism (CSA)
>his alcoholism is still terrible
>ask his new gf if she's doing anything about it
>"iunno he gets mad if I ask"
>"his life is in danger. He has ulcers. He's losing weight. He's selling his instruments to buy booze. You really think that isn't worth risking being yelled at?"
>"iunno I just want him to be happy"
>me and his best friend (male) organize intervention
>his gf doesn't help
>she even says I'm a bitch behind my back because I have some sense of responsibility to my fucking friend

That's the sort of woman men go for. The syncophant.
>>
File: 1411543408507.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1411543408507.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>39070987
nice guys are pathetic. women are pretty manipulative sometimes and its boring if she can pull a guys strings 100 percent of the time and he is too agreeable.

on the flip side assholes get a lot of girls but it doesn't last very long.

so really you want to be gray. cunning but not malicious. nice but not a pushover. able to say "no". have feelings but not overly sensitive.
>>
>>39071787
>It's why a woman who smiles and never nags is seen as "nice"

That woman is seen as nice because she is.
Women who nag are seen as cunts because they are.
Spare me the "tough love" bullshit. My male friends have absolutely no difficulty in telling me hard truths without being an incredibly annoying fucking whiner about it - maybe chicks could learn how to do that some time.

>No one wants a partner who will make them grow anymore.
>Everyone wants you to shut the fuck up because annoying people don't make anyone grow.
>>
>>39072599
Alright. I just misunderstood then. There's something off putting to me when people say shit like that to me.

I don't ever act nice to be liked. I just act "pleasant" cause I don't enjoy being an assshole a lot of the time unless it's with friends and we're all doing shit in jest.

I don't think you should force yourself to do anything like that. Putting kindness or politeness above yourself like that just means your a slave to them. Don't do that.
>>
>>39072726
The only types of guys that'd want a girl like that are trads or people who don't want an equal
>>
>>39072412
>I did cheat on you but it was because you didn't give me attention.
Acting shitty, then rationalizing it with a totally retarded excuse in their heads, and then becoming the victim.

>Can you give me some space? Why are you so clingy?
Not appreciating jack fucking shit.
>Why are you so cold to me now?
Then being retarded.

>Stop looking at other girls.
I wasn't.
>Well, I cheated on you now, so we can be in an open relationship if you want.
?????

>Anon and Anonette went to a cabin this weekend. You never take me anywhere...
I'm fucking poor, have no cabin, and nobody will give me a job. IT WASN"T EVEN HIS CABIN IT WAS HIS DAD'S CABIN.

>Can you help me with something?
>Sure! What?
The reverse:
>Can you help me with something?
>What? Now??

>I will never ever leave you, no matter what happens, we will always be together, we are a team. Even if you end up in a wheel chair, I will always be yours, always with you.
Then get sick, chronically :)
>I'm not that kind of girl, sorry
>leaves
>>
>>39072806
>I can't actually respond to your argument, so I'm going to straw man you to death.

See? Point proven. If you really think that truly caring for someone means never frowning or giving criticism, you're a child.

>>39072821
>pleasant
Same. I'm genuinely very polite. However, when I was younger and desperate to be liked, I would buy people things, make baked goods, always ask how they were and never talk about myself, always agree, etc. That is worlds away from my current polite personality.

>slave
I agree. That's why I improved myself as a person and thus corrected my self esteem.
>>
File: justed.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
justed.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>>39072721
>Pushing me away in the vilest, meanest way she could think of
>I try to forgive her because she was absolutely miserable
If you two were married, you'd be singing a different tune right now.
>>
>>39072726

No, it's a thing everyone does to an extent, some learn quick and move on fromt hat trap, others never really notice it and repeat the same mistakes over and over.

I have had 3 relationships with toxic women before I spotted the pattern. Toxic people are parasites who feed on other people's energy, so they will do anything they can to drain you and make you believe they are the perfect person for you even though they give 0 fucks about you.

As soon as things are gonna get sour, she's gonna bail on him, but you have to understand that all of this is out of your control. It's up to him to learn that lesson. As a matter of fact, it'Ssup to each individual human being to go out there, take the chance to fall in love and learn the hard way or never learn at all.

My only advice to you is to accept that you are better not nourishing hopes and expectations for this guy. You care deeply for him as a friend and it is commendable, keep it stricktly at that. His alcoholism is a problem that would ruin your life if you ever invested yourself in trying to help him since he does not want to help himself. Help him as a friend, do your best to prevent his toxic bitch from killing him more, but seek love somewhere else.

The thing in love is that it's different for everyone and while patterns come back and can be universally noticed and explained, everyone has their own unique lessons to learn out of the experience. This guy is getting fooled by a bitch, it's up to him to understand the lesson by himself the same way you have a lesson to learn from your infatuation with him. Do not cling to impossible love, we all didi it at some point, but it is the greatest poison of the heart.
>>
>>39072938

All's good considering that I'm never gonna marry a woman in my entire life.

I am fervently against the institution of marriage. I respect others who take this decision, but, for me, I see no use in a golden ring and a legal contract that obligates me to owe her shit.
>>
>>39072837
Which is most men, in my experience. Hell, men don't even like being corrected. I LOVE when I meet someone in my field of research who can tell me things I never knew and correct me. Likewise, I love explaining my projects to people since introducing layman to my field let's me share my enthusiasm and develop a deeper understanding as I find new ways to explain it.

I've liked so many men where we've gone back and forth correcting and intellectually stimulating each other and I would come home thinking the lunch date or whatever went super well..... then in a week he'd date some chick who didn't graduate high school. I talk to these women at events and they're not even polite or nice. They're just stupid and nonthreatening. It's tremendously discouraging because I want to have a husband and children soon but men never seen to reciprocate even when I (and most people around me) think we were having a great time with each other.

</rambling bc tipsy>
>>
File: 1500668674361.jpg (62KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
1500668674361.jpg
62KB, 500x627px
>>39070987
I like nice girls

But they don't like me
>>
>>39072997
Men only care about looks. They could give a shit if a girl has other things to offer.
>>
>>39072538
When a girl has an interest in something, and she talks to you about it, it's like interacting with a smug wiki page.
When a guy talks to you about an interest, there's a chance youll actually get some new info,because they are actually interested. From the girl you won't get shit.
>>
>>39072901
Thats sad. I'm glad you're not like that now. It sounds like you were an abuse victim waiting to happen. Let me ask you this then: do you look down on your former self?
>>
>>39072538
Yeah really that ain't the issue. Women are just boring as dirt.

I can get on board with "fashion" if they have some kind of interesting opinion about it but the hobby has about the depth of a kiddie pool. "This shirt is fun" and "this dress is cute" is about the most they can say about it.

>Especially when the biggest hobby most guys have is vidya. Talk about yawn inducing.
Video-games are a constantly evolving technological medium with a wide array of appeal. There's a huge community of people discussing them modding/making their own and making relevant content.

They mean a lot more to people than "you shoot the man", but I can see why a complete pedestrian that knows nothing about it and doesn't care to that's more satisfied just knocking down things with inane platitudes would say that.
>>
>>39070987
We do. I think you're getting nice and ugly mixed up. Or, like most 'nice guys' you are nice, but ugly, so the chads you're chasing have zero interest in you just because you're nice. Just like how the hot stacies don't give nice but ugly guys the time of day.
>>
File: IMG_1353.jpg (21KB, 376x261px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1353.jpg
21KB, 376x261px
>>39070987
BWAHAHAHAHA!

Get the fuck out

Every study on the topic has proven men almost unanimously desire friendly and kind girls

Women are attracted to aggressive, dominant, and cruel men
>>
>>39072667
This. Realities other primary hobbies tends to include : watching rich assholes on TV, talking about said rich assholes, etc.
>>
>>39072997

Again, it's everyone. You think like this because you have the perspective of a woman, but men, when they are together, say almost the exact same shit. You can't be blamed because, obviously, you can't understand the perspective of a man the same way men cannot understand the perspective of a woman, but when it comes to that "all (x) are the same", everyone does it. We're just so centered on our own points of view that we fail to notice that humans in general have the hardest time when it comes to romance. Finding someone who trully fits you is never easy for anyone, but you will only hurt yourself if you generalize an entire gender.

I'll tell you what a friend of mine told me after I was out of a toxic relationship. let's say the girl's name was Mandy. He told me: "dude you gotta snap out of your woman hating shit. Remember, it's Mandy who broke your heart, not women." I think this is very wise. Those who skewed your perception of men are not representative of the gender. Nobody, not even groups of people of the same gender can be representative of an entire gender. People are, generally shitty and it's a very sad thing, but it's not a gender's fault if so many people act like idiots.
>>
>>39072901
>If you really think that truly caring for someone means never frowning or giving criticism, you're a child.

Fucking women are so fucking dumb...and then they whine that no one respects them. /baka

Let's take just one example of how men and women are different. (That's right, it's observational humor time.)

Let's say I'm in the car with a friend of mine and I'm driving on the highway when suddenly some asshole cuts me off.

Naturally, I honk the horn and give the guy the finger, maybe yell "Fuck you, you fucking maggot!" or something like that.

My guy friend will have enough emotional intelligence to immediately and completely be on my side. (It's funny how they say that women are the ones with emotional intelligence, when I've never seen that, ever.) "Yeah, anon, let's fuck that guy up! Chase him!"

Now naturally I don't actually chase the guy. Instead my friend and I chuckle about what a fuckwad the other guy is, what a piece of shit he's driving, maybe indulge in some racist humor if it's a minority, etc. And 10 minutes later, we've forgotten about it completely, except to maybe remember the incident FONDLY, if one of us thought of a cool new slur.

Now in the same situation with a "naggy" woman - the type of bitch who thinks that she's going to show how much she "truly cares" for me by showering me with "tough love", what probably happens is that the bitch starts to nag.

"Why do you have to get so angry? Why is it such a big deal that guy got in your lane? Are you going to be all pissed off now?"

Yes, I'm going to be all pissed off. Because you lack the emotional intelligence to be on my side. Now in addition to being mad at the guy who cut me off, I'm mad at YOU - and rightly so.

And ten minutes later, when I'm still annoyed because I had to deal with her woman bullshit:

"Why do you have to be like this? Whine whine whine. Why do you have to be so unpleasant?"

Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Your. Pussy. Is. Not. That. Great.
>>
>>39072949
This was an awesome post and I really appreciate it.
>screenshotted, actually

I do have a tendency to get caught up in my angst while listening to Joni Mitchell's "The Last Time I Saw Richard". I fall pretty deeply for people and get rejected. It's especially difficult because many of my friends say I try for men who are "below my league". So when they reject me I just feel worse than if I had aimed for the conventional 10/10.

You're right. I dodged a bullet. I don't want to see my friend get fucked over by a bad ex, but if I know the relationship is garbage I shouldn't be envious. I think I'm on a good path now - being his friend, but keeping myself away from romantic feelings.

Not sure how I feel about being his emotional tampon. Maybe he needs it as a friend and I shouldn't let him down. Maybe it only reinforces my infatuation.
>key choice of words, btw
>>
>ask girl on date
>goes on date
>have great time
>ask on second date
>have ok time
>ask on third date
>cancels and reschedules
>becomes increasing more distant

I should just stop trying right? if she was interested she would want to go on a date, but instead doesn't free up time for me or will cancel on me for something better.
>>
File: alltrue.png (62KB, 350x301px) Image search: [Google]
alltrue.png
62KB, 350x301px
>>39073119
If you think about it in a totally honest way, how many traits does the average woman have from that triad?
>>
>>39073048
Yeah really.

Ask a woman in any kind of specialized career what she does for a living and what you get is basically just a black and white parroting of what the field entails.

They don't really have the pressure to be something special nor the interest or drive. They just kind of show up and get coddled and pitch a fit about sexism if they should ever be inconvenienced.
>>
>>39073107
Dude you are really clueless, aren't you? Video games are boring af unless you are playing them. Finding a guy who can't think of anything else to say except "teehee, i like vidya!" is the same as a boring woman talking about what kind of clothing or makeup she likes. Both scenarios are fucking awful and both types of people should an hero and do the world a favor.
>>
>>39073159
This is every interaction you will ever have dating women, I had the same exact experience. I have stopped trying completely.
>>
>>39073032
Thanks. I'm very well aware and very bitter.

>>39073087
>look down
Not in the vicious, smug sort of way. I've improved.

>abuse victim
I was. Astute.

>>39073107
I don't play vidya, although I like reading some articles about it ("ludonarrative dissonance"). However, you're out of your mind if you think the average joe really thinks about vidya on that level. I'd say you're sexist, but it's 4chan so of course you are.

>>39073135
>generalizations are bad
Duh. It's hyperbole. That doesn't mean I'm not statistically fucked. Most men are shitty and collassal disappointments. For someone who wants to move on with her life, fall in love, get married, have kids, it's frustrating.

Although I think people resort to generaliations because it makes it easier to explain what happened. You're not an outlier than got fucked, you're part of a trend and your suffering is not unique and therefore does not reflect upon you.

>>39073136
>observational humor
>old ball and chain jokes
>humour without a u
I already know this is going to be boring so thanks for the effort.
>>
>hit it off with a girl at work today
>things go smoothly
>compliment her looks and we get along
>fast forward 5min before my shift ends
>walking to go clock out with a chad I talk to walking next to me
>meet up with the girl and we all start walking together
>she starts talking
>completely ignores what I say and keeps looking at chad
>they speed up to ditch me and end up matching walking pace
>realize that this will be my entire life, people stepping over me so they can keep moving
>>
>>39073257
>Finding a guy who can't think of anything else to say except "teehee, i like vidya!"
I really don't know anyone that just plays video games for the sake of playing video games

That might be what you hear in passing but when they talk to other people that play games there's usually some kind of interesting exchange
>>
>>39073296
Please tell me you didn't cover her shift for her or something cucky like that.
>>
>>39073139

I am currently going through the heartbreak of my third toxic relationship, so it's all good, but I am, principally, a practicioner of Zen, so my the foundation of my perspective is attachment leads to suffering, so it is important to learn how to let go. It's not to say that getting attached to people is bad to an extent, because without attachment, love is impossible, but everything in just measure.

We, humans, have a tendency of being way too hard on ourselves, much like you seem to be explaining to me right now. We, often, let the perceptions of others towrads us influence how we perceive ourselves when it is often surprising how much most people can be wrong about us. I am a giving and generous person, this is often seen as an easily exploitable flaw by others, people take from me and take me for granted, then they tell me things like "You have no spine, you should stand up for yourself more." In a world that is trying its best to take kindness out of mankind's heart, generosity is the rebellion. I doubted myself for a long time until I accepted that this is who I am and I would only make myself suffer if I became hostile and self-centered like the others. People may not understand my perspective, but, to me, keeping my kind and generous heart in a world of hedonism is me standing up for myself and others.

In other words, what I'm trying to say is know yourself and be confident in that person no matter how flawed and fucked up that person may be. Through this you will learn self-respect and the ability to detach yourself to enough of an extent as to protect yourself in love. Letting go is the hardest challenge of a life, but it is the worthiest of them all.

that being said, if your friend is using you as an emotional tampon, he may be a toxic person too. Just be careful of anyone who emotionally uses you. It can be very dangerous if you are an hyper sensitive as you seem to be.
>>
>>39073119
Show me these studies. Men are visual creatures, they go for the biggest and best fish in the pond. They get bored with anything less than that.
>>
>>39073316
It's almost as if the things that interest you are interesting to you.
>but mom you don't understand!
>>
>>39073282
>However, you're out of your mind if you think the average joe really thinks about vidya on that level.
On the level that they can justify why a game is interesting or enjoyable to them, yeah I'd say so.

The modding community is enormous, though. Take a look at the Steam workshop some time. It's truly amazing.

>I'd say you're sexist, but it's 4chan so of course you are.
Sexist doesn't mean "saying something bad about a certain sex"

I'm lambasting women because women are boring cretins. I'd be being sexist if I weren't.
>>
>>39073264
I feel like I should just cancel the date we rescheduled. just to see the reaction
>>
>>39071787
When you're nagging or administering 'tough love', you're not treating him like an adult. You're treating them like a child. No matter your good intentions, it is not your responsibility to maternalistically steer them down what you believe to be the right path, so they have right to be upset. It's honestly arrogant.

But it cuts both ways because, as an adult, he is responsible for his own life.
>>
>>39073320
No, not at all. I'm already wary of woman, they just keep crushing any hope I try to grow
>>
>>39073345
I don't care if you can't read or you can and you're being disingenuous.

I said "specific hobbies aside, women are still boring". The amount of women that can say something interesting about fashion is extremely disproportionate.

>>but mom you don't understand!
>canned, irrelevant insult insulting someone's masculinity

>you're the sexist one
>you're the insecure one projecting your insecurities
>women are smart and don't just operate on instinct

Well, you've sold me.
>>
>>39073282
>Most men are shitty and collassal disappointments.
No they're not, that's your bitterness speaking. You sound conceited, perhaps that's the key to your lack of success to men.
>>
>>39073282
Right, generally I've found that "abuse victims" are experts at humor.

Especially when they're from one of the countries that spells it with a "u".

BTW I'd like to hear your explanation of why no one ever accuses men of "nagging". I'm sure it will be immensely entertaining.

>I'd say you're sexist, but it's 4chan so of course you are.
>Most men are shitty
>Hurr durr look at my self-awareness
>>
>>39073361
You and I both know that she won't give a shit. At best she'll think you're a backwards weirdo because you didn't just ghost her instead.

Fuck I hate society so much
>>
>>39073378
Women nag because they've been taught from birth that men are supposed to be their slaves.

Men don't nag each other because men don't expect other men to cater to them.
>>
>>39073136

>
My guy friend will have enough emotional intelligence to immediately and completely be on my side.
>Emotional intelligence
Sounds like you just can't deal with people who disagree with you in general and I say this as someone with a bad case of road rage who do much more than just flip off people when they get on my nerve while I'm on the road. Will I be justifying it? No! Road rage is, usually pretty fucking immature. Deal with the fact that some people will criticize you even if its irritable. Just fucking brush it off, man. So what if someone thinks you're overreacting? She's right to assume you're a child if you take every comment on your attitude seriously. nobody has to side with you on anything. Also, what the fuck is emotional intelligence?
>Now in the same situation with a "naggy" woman - the type of bitch who thinks that she's going to show how much she "truly cares" for me by showering me with "tough love", what probably happens is that the bitch starts to nag.
>Probably
So you're using an hypotetical situation as a fact to try to demonstrate why you think women are worthless? Do you need me to point out the fallacy you are guilty of or are you "emotionally intelligent" enough to realise it by your own damn self?
>And ten minutes later, when I'm still annoyed >because I had to deal with her woman bullshit:
>"Why do you have to be like this? Whine whine whine. Why do you have to be so unpleasant?"
>Shut. The. Fuck. Up. Your. Pussy. Is. Not. That. Great.

Have you actually been in a situation like this? Have you ever been in a relationship with a woman? YOU are not that great either, step the fuck off your pedestal for a little bit.

Man, what you need to do is to get over yourself, man. Your example of road rage is fucking benign. If you can't deal with someone telling you to chill the fuck out, you shouldn't even be driving at all.
>>
>>39072997
>Most men
Maybe but it sure as hell ain't everyone. I'd hate to be with a girl like that.

I'd love to be stimulated intellectually by a woman and I hope to find that one day
And jeez that really sucks. The only thing I can think of is they felt threatened or maybe they're afraid a girl that's smart wouldn't show empathy/compassion

I'm '""smart""" but most people who are act like smug assholes and act like they're superior to everyone by putting people down. Think they're better then others and shit like that. Fuck that.
I don't want than in a friend and DEFINITELY want that in a partner/wife.

I'm not saying you're this but I'm wary of anyone who acts like this or hints at it.

>>39073282
Well its good you don't look down on your past self. So many women and men do this and the abuse/things they've gone through makes them cold unfeeling people.
I'd hate for someone to look down on themselves for wanting to be accepted/loved.
>>
File: IMG_1319.jpg (77KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1319.jpg
77KB, 600x458px
>>39073159
Don't go on dates. It's cuck shit. Dating is what beta providers do to grovel in front of women and try to talk their way into love. It's pathetic and all that happens in 70% of cases is blowing money on feeding a slut.

You MUST establish and recognize attraction within 10 minutes. Then it's about escalation.
>>
>>39073480
Wrong. Women nag each other, too. It's not something special they save for men. The world doesn't revolve around you.
>>
File: 1492125014910.png (154KB, 500x444px) Image search: [Google]
1492125014910.png
154KB, 500x444px
>>39070987
>Stacey breaks up with Chad
>Chad becomes sexually frustrated
>Chad fucks an ugly "nice girl" and pretends he likes her
>This goes on for a while, ugly nice girl thinks Chad actually likes him
>Chad gets back together with Stacey who's become jealous
>Ugly nice girl is alone

>robot continues to be ignored

Comic clarified.
>>
If there are nice girls, why can't girls stand each other?
Why are there so few life long friendships between women?
Why are there so few business ventures that are run by women and totally independent from men?
WHY DON'T BEAUTIFUL WOMEN LIKE OTHER UGLY WOMEN? WHY DON'T THEY HANG OUT WITH UGLY WOMEN?

Women, can not fucking stand or accept their very own sex as partners in anything. Because they are all vapid fucking whores that do nothing but fucking complain and victimize themselves.
>>
>>39073361
Then you look butthurt

Overinvesting is what kills 68% of beta males

You gotta try actively trying to fuck at least 3 girls at a time

Women are ALWAYS talking to at least 2 other guys

Sex for a man is like commitment for a woman. Women are DISGUSTED by commitment sluts. And that's what betas are: commitment sluts. Waving their wallets and attention around for any woman passing by like "HEY BABY, LOOKING FOR A GOOD RELATIONSHIP?". This sickens women on a primal level. Just like how sexual sluts sicken men.
>>
>>39070987
>nice girls
We like them like girls like unicorns.
>>
>>39073492
>look up the cartoonist
>he's actually anti-trump
kek what the fuck
>>
>>39073179
in what world do you live in? women need to go through more shit to get in certain specialized fields. the pressure to be special is on them.
>>
>>39073485
>Man, what you need to do is to get over yourself, man. Your example of road rage is fucking benign. If you can't deal with someone telling you to chill the fuck out, you shouldn't even be driving at all.

Luckily I don't have any friends who are this kind of faggot.

>So what if someone thinks you're overreacting? She's right to assume you're a child if you take every comment on your attitude seriously.

Friendship occurs inside a perimeter where the default position is unity against outsiders who create intrusions. A person is a friend when their gut response is not to try to edit your reactions, but to share them.

If I was a psycho getting in fights on the side of the road every day, I can see the logic of trying an intervention. But if someone cuts me off on the highway and I call them a faggot, the appropriate action for a friend to take is to also call the person a faggot. That actually defuses the situation, while contributing to the friendship bond.

Immediately launching into a critique of my reaction, even when the other guy is wrong, just because you think it's your job to instill fucking life lessons makes you a nagging cunt. It doesn't improve the situation at all, and it certainly doesn't improve our own inside-the-perimeter bond.

And it's just a fact that men are more likely than women to act the first way, and women are more likely than men to act the second way.
>>
>>39072538
Personally I enjoy MMORPGs where I can abuse game mechanics to either impress or grief people. I remember the glory days where I would track down and assassinate players using 2 accounts on a pvp world for pay, or spawning multiple stitches on darkshire, killing many players in the chaos. Abandoning infernals in front of the deadmines was the funnest time I've had as a warlock. That's all in just WoW alone, back when it was fun to do those things.
Oh but yes, with your reductive reasoning skills, I'm sure my hobby and just about all other hobbies are just as yawn-inducing.
>rock-climbing
Yawn, how boringly masculine
>sewing
You and every other weeb who has a boner for Kanji-coon
>reading
Outdated hobby, boring as shit old-timer

The list goes on, but it helps nobody to be reductive.
>>
>>39073639
It's been a meme for a while

>Liberals actually think portraying someone alpha as fuck is supposed to be an insult
>>
>>39073651
Thank you for your post through the time portal from 1963.

How's that Kennedy Administration going?
>>
>>39070987
My fiancee is a nice girl
>>
File: IMG_0070.jpg (49KB, 640x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0070.jpg
49KB, 640x240px
>>39073334
I?? Really??? Love your posts, anon!!?

This reads very Buddhist. I used to go to temple with my sister's mother in law, but I always had a hard time with the abandonment of attachment. I don't mind the suffering that accompanies pleasure. At the end of the day, I don't want off the ride.

>perceptions of others
This is so very true and it seems so obvious but I forgot. I keep being rejected by guys that my friends think are "losers" and letting their perception of that guy's perception define myself. It's insane.

>kindness out of humanity's heart
>know yourself
So true! Today me and a coworker were talking:
>she's very traditional
>boyfriend wants her to sacrifice those values
>she feels she has to end it
>is worried she'll die alone because most men in her community lack her religious faith and convictions

>I relate this to how I often feel screwed over by my friends because I would do anything for them but they have never helped me in my moment of crisis

>despite our mutual feelings of loneliness and frustration, she doesn't want to sacrifice her love of God and i would never permit myself to be a shitty friend

I forget where I read it (old French dude.. Voltaire? Maybe?) but animals are pretty blissful when nature isn't being horrible to them. Despite this, few humans would consent to sacrificing reason for the sake of bliss. It's the same with moral values, I suppose (not saying all who disagree with me are inhuman).

This is a really beautiful post. When I first applied to university, I only cares about being an engineer doctor genius to spite my adolescent bullies. I was on a trajectory to becoming a very cynical person. I'm glad I chose to pursue science for my own reason, and I want to listen to your advice and rejecting the world's attempts to rob me of my gentleness. Pic related. I'm a former Christian.

>>39073360
>women are boring cretins
What a boring opinion.

>>39073378
>placating is more adult than constructive criticism
>>
>>39073651
That's fucking crap. A woman doing anything that could be construed as interesting gets coddled and fawned over. They're valuable by default and they have to very explicitly go out of their way to fuck up.

But if it's so obvious why that's not true then feel free to explain what it is they have to "go through" to do the same thing everyone else doing
>>
>>39073724
>I keep being rejected by guys that my friends think are "losers" and letting their perception of that guy's perception define myself. It's insane.
Is it?

Is that supposed to not be true?

I envision your depiction of a "loser" being anyone and everyone that doesn't excite your biological imperatives and them rejecting you because you're an entitled dumbass with an infantile appreciation of human relationships.
>>
>>39070987
Same reason girls don't like nice guys. The reek of desperation.
>>
>>39073424
Can't really convince you since "interesting" is deeply subjective and your confirmation bias precludes you from ever taking a woman seriously.

>but feel free to read about the discrepancies in perception when the same paper is attributed to a John and a Janet

>>39073425
>bitterness
Definitely.
>conceited
Far from it. I've only recently gotten over self hatred.
>lack of success
Sure.

>>39073433
>saracastically implies that countries which spell "humour" are unfunny
>as if Britain doesn't produce top notch bantz

Your whole rambling post was "wimmin b shoppan" and tremendous assumptions derived from personal anecdotes.

>>39073485
Uh, anon clearly it's women's fault I scream behind the wheel like a toddler.

>>39073487
I agree with you completely here. In my engineering courses I always hated how most of my classmates smelled their own farts over how smart they were. Being smart isn't the same as being moral or worthy of respect. With that said, I want to be with someone similar to myself.

>wouldn't show empathy
One of the guys that rejected me said I was the kindest person he ever met. FML.

Hope things work out for you, you seem like a sweetheart.

>look down for wanting to be loved
Holy fuck YES. I hate when people mock others for being "clingy" or "desperate".

Sure, someone can be awkward and overbearing, but I'm never going to mock a person for wanting friendships. In a world hellbent on cool detachment and "keeping things casual", I love the person sincere enough to be desperate.
>>
>>39072165
>>39072170
Wow, you guys are really retarded
>>
>>39073810
Learn to read. I wasn't saying I thought they were losers. I was saying my friends thought I was out of this guy's league. I didn't agree, it their perception didn't help my self esteem, either.

I had a friend who was a chubby chaser. He loved fat women. However, the social convention of fat girls as easy still not him in the ass when they threw him to the curb. Same deal.
>>
what the fuck is a "nice girl" anyway?
>>
>>39073685
>Oh but yes, with your reductive reasoning skills, I'm sure my hobby and just about all other hobbies are just as yawn-inducing.
Not at all. You seem well rounded and capable of talking about things other than vidya. Congratulations; you're more interesting that 75% of the people on this board. Besides, that was just an example of a robot hobby that is allegedly more entertaining than any hobby a girl could possibly have. Just wanted to let you guys know that it's boring to everyone who isn't a gamer.
>The list goes on, but it helps nobody to be reductive.
Funny how you only say that to me and not to the other posters who believe all women are boring with nothing to talk about. Talk about being reductive.
>>
>>39073986
then explain oh late one
>>
>>39071120
>Which one of these things can you control?
Both. Stop making excuses.
>>
>>39070987
I guess roastie sluts are nice. So nice that they have sex with everyone. Yeah that's not really my thing.
>>
>>39073932
I use the term "interesting" to describe some kind of outstanding goal or aspiration

>your confirmation bias
No really it's not "confirmation bias", I just can't go 15 minutes without someone proving this true
>>
>>39073336
>Show me these studies
Gladly.

https://ink.library.smu.edu.sg/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2215&context=soss_research

Read it and weep, meme.
>>
>>39074021
Didn't realise the thread was this long when i answered.
Some people aren't much concerned about looks, obviously it's a plus but there are people out there that have a complex personnality and are looking for someone that can deal with that, and look doesn't matter much (unless you're too repulsive obviously)
>>
>>39074039
>it's not confirmation bias
>it's just my perception of reality keeps providing me with anecdotes which justify a worldview ultimately flattering to myself

I could talk about how interested I am in folk music, the archival process or the struggle of maintaining something that is traditionally in an oral history, playing nylon stringed guitar, and transferring vinyl I find to digital formats to share. I could talk about my bug collection and hundreds of pictures of bugs I've indentified while working in my garden.

However chances are you'll just reduce it to "hurr see wimmin just regurgitate facts" or "hurr wimmin think listening to music is a real hobby" or something because you're determined to prove me wrong.

This is why I never talk about my hobbies with people IRL.
>>
>>39074138
doesnt explain why you think im retarded
>>39072170 this was me by the way
>>
>>39074090
God, of you more boring. I already debunked this, but here's what I remember about this shit study from memory.

1.) sample size is small
2.) asking women if they think a trait is sexy in a questionnaire is different than how a woman would respond to that trait IRL
3.) women have other things they find sexy and even if a psychopathic trait is sexier with other variables controlled for, that doesn't mean those traits can't interact
Ie. liking impulsivity doesn't mean that impulsive could be associated with less financial success, thus negating the sex appeal

So on so on, etc.
>>
>>39074155
You have a bug collection? I really want to see it! I don't collect them but I love identifying them and studying them up close. If you ever want to chat about it, email me.

[email protected] I'm not trying to orbit you, just so you know. I'm a girl.
>>
>>39074213
I trust a solid research paper published in a scientific journal more than your frail opinion.
>>
>>39074213
The second point is incredibly important.

>women say they like nice guys, nerds, etc.
>robots scream and yell, insist women are delusional and don't know what they want, say they want chad
>women say they want Ted Bundy chad
>"women know exactly what they want."
>>
>>39074211
Well i think you can't understand but i'll try anyway.
there are people who are really special and have a very original and complex personnality, like which is not easy to deal, and they may suffer from that because nobody trully understand them, having a gf/bf with someone that would trully understand them is their ideal (and chad/stacies wouldn't)
>>
>>39074009
Most of my gripe has to do with the fact that you bombarded my primary hobby, which is the only thing I am knowledgeable enough to have a deeper discussion other than "that's cool", because I have played many types of games. Also I am not taking the time to mark replies to everyone when my talking point was primarily directed towards your dismissive attitude towards a particular hobby. I really don't give a shit about other hobbies but I can at least recognize that there can be nuanced discussion of them. Books have different genres, rock climbing tethered can be a fun physical activity (or untethered for a risky thrill-seeking experience), sewing has different techniques involved and can be used to make cloth items with different styles from intricate threadwork with patterns to simple patchwork. I do not practice these hobbies at all (except the reading, once in a blue moon), I am just well-read and I know how to explain things in detail. It isn't if your hobbies are interesting, it's if you can make them sound interesting. Women, like men, can fail to make them sound interesting. The struggle with men and vidya is that most normal people who enjoy it on a surface level compared to my depth only talk about flavor of the month popular games such as call of duty, the new dark souls, and rarely ever do they get into the details required for interesting discussion beyond simple blogging, nor express genuine interest in learning more about it. If I had to make the entire point simple, it's that plebs blow ass to talk to, and there are many plebs in the world.
>>
>>39070987
IMO nice girls are worse than bitchy girls. The latter will make her thoughts on you known, so you know exactly where the two of you stand at all times. If she doesn't like you, it will be apparent. But the nice girl disguises the truth if it is unpleasant, and thus denies you a chance to either change your behaviour or justify it. She will make assumptions and emotionally withdraw based on her fallacious conclusions, all without ever explaining herself.

However, I am painting with very broad strokes based on my personal experience only. This is just why I do not like (or trust) nice girls.
>>
>>39073724
>placating
No one said anything about placating. Nagging and 'tough love' are not constructive criticism, you are operating from the position of a parental figure.
>>
>>39074155
Wow, you like music and you transfer analog formats to digital.

Yeah that isn't that enigmatic, captain. Those are pretty standard, predictable things for a human being to do.

I'm pretty sure if a guy brought these up as his "hobbies" he'd be called a lameass and an idiot for thinking a female would want to hear about it.
>>
>>39074236
Yep! Unfortunately I move a lot since I do field work, work up North during the summer, go back to school, etc. I leave my collection with my mom.

>girl entomologist
Yay!!! I love this.

>>39074242
>frail opinion
Holy fuck, you have no clue how science works.

You're making an argument from authority, "it's a study, so it's right". Despite the fact that different papers have different impact factors, etc., science often contradicts, etc.

The argument wasn't "my anecdote is better than science", but legitimate questions about the paper's methodology. By your logic, the feminist 1 in 3 paper in automatically correct because it's a paper! You fucking troglodyte.

>>39074312
I never said anything about nagging specifically. Nice straw man, though. Proves my point.
>>
File: 1494270759953.gif (200KB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
1494270759953.gif
200KB, 300x243px
>>39074262
>people who are really special and have a very original and complex personnality
>>
>>39074333
>hey, I collect, share, study, and play music. I also collect and study insects and garden. You'll probably dismiss this because I'm a woman and this goes against your narrative
>lol women

And you don't have confirmation bias? Sweetheart.
>>
>>39074350
>specifically.
Irrelevant, you were bitching about men not taking kindly to it and 'tough love'. All you've proven is you have an entitled loser mentality.
>>
>>39074381
Whatever sheep, i shouldn't have tried
>>
>>39074445
I was talking about the way that individuals perceive it and how polite criticism is conflated with repeat verbal harassment. Again, nice straw man.

>entitled loser mentality
>says the dude who has to rely on fallacies to win internet chats

>>39074236
I took an entomology course as an elective. Easily one of the happiest periods of my life. Everyone in the class was so happy and enthusiastic. Everyday there was a group of 30+ students just hanging around after class was over to ask questions about course content. You should really meet up IRL with other big nerds.

You like spiders, too? They're the light of my life.
>>
>>39074383
Yes, retard. Everyone and their grandma listens to music

>I also collect and study insects and garden.
Yeah that's fucking fascinating.

If this is your standard for being "interesting" then you aren't exactly making a case here.
>>
>>39071052
This. when women say they have a good personality, all they mean is that they have an ugly appearance.
>>
>>39074506
What are your (original, oregano) hobbies, anon?
>>
>>39074350
>calls me out on logical fallacies while filling his post with logical fallacies
I'm done with you, brainlet. I've intellectually dominated you.
>>
>>39074506
>implying I just said "listen"

And I don't really care about what normies find interesting. Normies think staring at the Eiffel Tower is travelling and "cooking" ramen with eggs is a hobby. I don't care if men think gardening or bugs or boring. Point is I have my hobbies that I care deeply about, so your meme about women's interests being superficial is hilarious. Especially since you consider the opinions of others to be a metric for what is or is not interesting.

....didn't you say video games were your hobby?

>>39074551
Google Dunning Kruger before you "intellectually dominate" another person.
>>
>>39074602
WHat do you garden?
>>
>>39074452
>sheep
omg you just dont understand
like ugh
>>
>>39070987
Ehhh
Because nice girls are just the fucking same.
>>
>>39074505
>I was talking about the way that individuals perceive it and how polite criticism is conflated with repeat verbal harassment.
Perhaps you should drop your victim's complex and work on how you distill your "polite criticism". Your special experience with some fuckup you were infatuated with, as well as men not taking to you (for good reason), isn't the end-all, be-all.
>fallacies
Keep digging that hole, it won't net you a man.
>>
>>39073932
In what way exactly would you want someone to be like you?

>rejected

Literally why? What did that guy want? A bitch?

>detachment

Yeah I completely agree. Fuck being a cold and distant. I love when I see people who don't look down on "emotions" or being emotional/vulnerable. I have problems with this myself cause I've also been abused but I'm I actively work on it and try to open myself up emotionally.

I don't know I guess I love passion and I love it when people are not afraid to be passionate about what they love.

>sweetheart

likewise. You seem really genuine / compassionate which is a great thing to have. Fuck all the guys that wouldn't have you
>>
>>39074642
How about opening my eyes then ?
>>
>>39074531
I program and do general web development. So does everyone and their grandmother but I try to fabricate some kind of purpose and personality.

If I had to describe it I'd say it uses the deliberacy of technology to make something personable. In the same way minimalism accomplishes as much as possible with as little as possible you find ways to make deliberate concepts in computer science become fun and interesting.

I'm making a synth in Haskell right now. Haskell is a purely functional programming language and any change in resonance is just a function.

I don't ask for the women in my office to be Charles Babbage sitting around philosophizing about computers but every single one of them is an utter peabrain that's barely competent enough to copy and paste code from Stack Overflow. Nearly everything they do gets reworked at some point.

The ones that just do """"""web design"""""" just do phoned-in Fischer Price babby's first flat landing page that couldn't be simpler and more deliberate if they tried but still fucks up basic principles of visual hierarchy.

And I don't think once have I ever recognized any kind of sincere desire to be more useful or to even do something they can be proud of. There's one 30 year old Indian girl that everyone likes and respects just because she does her job well.
>>
>>39074675
Xe was mocking you, anon.
>>
>>39074505
>I was talking about the way that individuals perceive it and how polite criticism is conflated with repeat verbal harassment. Again, nice straw man.

No, you weren't.

In your original post that spawned this sub-thread, you specifically defended nagging as a positive good.

Nagging by definition involves repeated complaining. It's not a fucking scrum meeting where everyone offers a constructive insight and critiques those offered by everyone else. It's fucking NAGGING.

With regard to your other ongoing sub-thread, I suppose I have to concede that you've offered reasonably interesting viewpoints and defended them with some alacrity. You've been repeatedly totally wrong, of course, but in an interesting way.

You realize, though, that if a man held interests literally identical to your own, not only would a number approaching zero women consider them interesting, a solid supermajority of them would consider them creepy and evidence of dysfunction? The creepy guy who likes bugs long ago went beyond being a trope and became a solid archetype.
>>
File: ugly.jpg (37KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.jpg
37KB, 500x347px
>>39072726
oreganoil comment # 4735
>>
>>39070987
The fuck? I would but there is no such thing.
>>
>>39074675
ok let me get this straight
you think you're different from everyone else
you have trouble being in relationships because they dont understand you even though you could take the time to explain it
and now youre alone because you firmly believe your special instead of one in a thousand
so explain to me why youre different
>>
>>39070987
I do but I'm a social retard and really bad at expressing myself without looking like a creep or complete pussy
>>
>/r9k/ couldn't prove a roastie wrong
I'm fucking disappointed and embarrassed.
>>
>>39070987
>meet girl at friend's gf's bday party
>we were coworkers for about a week before she quit
>we all get drunk, we both sleep on the same couch
>some handsy stuff occurs
>she comes over next day
>says she thought our "meeting again" was "fate" and she felt it was "destiny"
>I fuck her a week or 3 later, morning afterwards she tells me "she didn't want to say it felt like rape"
(she was on top half the time btw, so ????)

Sure she's a nice girl, but she's probably fucking crazy and has this weird anime girl laquer on, to the point where she probbably intentionally stutters sometimes to try and be endearing.

She's probably not aware how many red flags she managed to fly within the span of a month, and OP might not be aware either

>tfw haven't broken up with her yet
>>
>>39074506
>>implying I just said "listen"
What else do you do?

>I don't care if men think gardening or bugs or boring. Point is I have my hobbies that I care deeply about
Congrats. It's miraculously lame compared to the interests of any and every man in the immediate area.

>so your meme about women's interests being superficial is hilarious.
Is it? It's hilarious?

Yeah my argument about women being lame has been completely deconstructed because one girl takes pictures of bugs in her backyard

>Especially since you consider the opinions of others to be a metric for what is or is not interesting.
One more time for your fucking birdbrain: There are many things that I don't give a shit about but I acknowledge them anyway. Regardless of whether I like fashion there's virtually no woman interested in fashion that can explain or justify their interest in any way

>....didn't you say video games were your hobby?
Yes

Your point?
>>
>implying that nice girls will like me
>>
>>39074767
Well i had multiple opportunities and i went into relationship with girls, even cute ones, they weren't understanding who i really was and i wasn't satisfied.
i'm only into girls that can understand me now and i do not care if they don't have a pretty face.
I guess it can be the same for girls.
And as why i'm different, to make it short, i had a very troublesome life, otherwise i think i might be Chad.
>>
>>39074602
>>39074847
This was for you oreg
>>
File: cat.png (357KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
357KB, 600x433px
>>39074691
>tells one anon gardening is boring
>proceeds to tell everyone he does web dev and is programming a synth, but in 300 words
>>
>>39074663
I don't know. Emotional. Family-oriented. Likes nature.

>look down on emotions
If someone is naturally stoic, that's cool. I can't stand contempt for people's feelings, though.
>abused
Yikes. Wanna talk about it?

>passion
THIS. When someone geeks out about invertebrate palaeontology or football or Stravinsky or whatever I immediately like them.

>fuck all the guys
Haha, thanks. Were you three toxic relationships guy, because you type different.
>>39074691
>I program and made a synth
>his hobby is his job
"Omg women are retards"

In all seriousness, it just sounds like you understand and appreciate your motivations for pursuing what you do, but fail to listen to others about what excites them.

I think what you're studying is cool - I dated a math phd and my best friend studied computer science and is now doing mathematics/linguistics. I like people with these sorts of inclinations, I just find your pretension and contempt for others laughable.

>>39074637
Veggies. I got a whole notebook on canning and pickling from my grandma when she died. It wasn't as rewarding when I was pickling stuff from the grocery store.

I travel for work / school a LOT so I can only keep a few tiny cacti with me now, though. :(

>>39074658
I would take the "distill" comment seriously if you gave specific examples. Except you didn't, since you're clearly projecting.

>>39074722
>let me tell you what you said
Never defending nagging. Obviously repeatedly harassing someone is counterproductive.

>a Mann with your interests
Yeah, and zero men have approached me about my interests. And I've been labelled creepy because of my enthusiasm for spiders. Surprise, surprise.

>tfw no entomologist bf
>>
>>39074847
>what else
Read.

>entomology is lame
>"but playing video games is not"

>justify your interest
You really want me to wax poetic? Furthermore, when you've ridiculed me at every turn, why would I want to share something so intimate with someone deliberately antagonistic?

>see women..
Except I've anticipated your hostility at every turn and not once have you shocked me.

>>39074884
No anon, because I didn't automatically rant about the things I like unsolicited, clearly I can't justify them.
>>
>>39071266
>if a girl is interested in me, then there's something wrong with her, because there's a lot of things wrong with me. Does that make sense?

yes, anon, it does
>>
>>39074884
I have a fascination for the deliberacy of technology and I try to make it relevant to human interaction. I might write some kind of paper on it.

>>39074888
>>his hobby is his job
Should it not be? If you work on rockets when you're at home is your job at NASA de-legitimized?

>I just find your pretension
Pretentious doesn't mean "using big words". There's no pretension. That's a very fair description of my job without any fancy language.

>and contempt for others laughable.
Yes, I have contempt for people that are utterly incompetent at every facet of their job that they get paid large sums of money for and then proceed to act like entitled children when someone tries to get them to improve.

Allow me to break this conversation down: You can't and won't sarcastic bitch-quip your way into me respecting you and what you're saying. You're a dumbass, entitled, narcissist child and I say that because I'm not sexist.

Go be an insufferable faggot neckbeard somewhere else.
>>
File: IMG_0023.jpg (209KB, 500x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.jpg
209KB, 500x568px
>>39075082
>"I like the thing I like"
>thinks people are calling him pretentious for using a standard vocabulary and not because he's pretentious
>his only interests are his job
>calls others insufferable faggot neck beards
>>
File: you.png (30KB, 500x175px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
30KB, 500x175px
>>39072997
>intellectually stimulating each other
>>
>tfw have a genuinely interesting occupation with lots of different stories to tell
>strong interest in a particular field and will talk for hours about it if i get the chance
>have a realistic opportunity to combine my job with my main interest
but everytime i talk about it people treat me like a delusional loony

tell me, what are women allowed to be interested in? sewing? childcare? fitness? ehh...
>>
>>39070987
personality is meaningless. Attractiveness and confidence gets you laid as a guy. Attractiveness gets you laid as a girl. Relationships require attractiveness and intelligence/money/status for a guy. Just attractiveness and maybe a tiny bit of intelligence for a girl.

Personality is a meme.
>>
>>39075450
also alcohol and telling you stories that involve one of their numerous exes about half the time
>>
>>39074888
Those traits shouldn't be too hard to find in a guy. I'm 2/3 of them and I'm nothing special honestly. I love the idea of it but its so hot where I live so I don't like doing outdoorsy stuff. If I lived somewhere cool/cold I think I'd love to go camping and things of that nature.

>>39074888
>Yikes. Wanna talk about it?
Sure, I gotta learn to be more open anyway. I was raised chritistian although we didn't go to church and I wasn't allowed to have friends so I was pretty isolated until high school. My mother would also abuse me emotionally. Anything I said was used against me and I learned that I should never be vulnerable or I'd get hurt from her. She used to mock me for being anxious and scared and call me crazy all the time and basically just gaslight me. When I did get friends she'd mock and throw a fit and just embarrass me in front of everyone and act like it was a normal thing all parents do.
My Dad would physically abuse me and beat me all the time cause he didn't like being married to my crazy mom and he'd take it out on me.
I grew up basically putting on a face and not really letting people get close to me because of that. It doesn't help that when I opened up to someone finally (my best friend) our relationship turned abusive. Lol

>Naturally stoic
I honestly think this is really rare, especially with guys. Humans are pretty emotional in general and I think guys are just culturally shaped to be more stoic cause showing emotions is girly and shit like that. I don't know if I can be with a "stoic girl" cause I got anxiety issues and I'd probably worry about how she feels about me if she doesn't really show it.

> hree toxic relationships guy, because you type different.
Nah I'm
>>39072837
>>39073087
>>39073487
>>39072821
>>39072145
Never been in a relationship honestly, at least not in any "official sense". I had girls like me but I always realized too late or just was afraid. Being christian didn't help with that either.Not that I am anymore.
>>
>>39075457
>Personality is a meme.
Probably one of the least intelligent things anyone has ever said.
>>
>>39075542
Love the idea of nature/outdoors stuff*
>>
>>39074213
>>39074257

I don't see why women would say "I like narcissists" when they really don't. I don't see a reason for them to. I'd expect women to feel pressured and say they like nice guys when they really don't just because they want to seem like a decent person.
>>
>>39074884
It's almost like he missed the point entirely. Amazing.
>>
>>39072867
>Acting shitty, then rationalizing it with a totally retarded excuse in their heads, and then becoming the victim.

But what specifically? The things you listed below?
>>
lol at the idea of a woman not abandoning any man who shows weakness
>>
File: 1498972956379.png (394KB, 720x1168px) Image search: [Google]
1498972956379.png
394KB, 720x1168px
>>39070987
>>39070987

Posting what actually happens. Fuck off, thanks.
>>
>>39074505
I took a Japanese class and everyone was like that, too. It was nice studying with people who are actually enjoying themselves.

I like reading about spiders and looking at pictures but irl they kind of scare me. Probably why I like reading about them so much. If you read this, I'm just curious.. Do you have a favorite species?

>>39074350
Yeah, probably a good idea to leave your collection at home if you are traveling. Don't want to damage anything.
>>
File: IMG_0911.jpg (42KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0911.jpg
42KB, 450x450px
>>39071103
>nice guys are real
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>39071103
Nah they exist, you're just not noticing them
>>
>>39075557
Personality is just a facade of agreeableness and niceness that chads put on to get women in bed with them. Literally emotional manipulation to pump and dump. It's why sociopaths fuck tons of chicks. Because they're good at faking niceness and agreeableness.
>>
>>39076413
Personality is your entire being and what constitutes being a person.
>>
>>39070987
I like nice girls, but its just that i never go out ande i have social anxiety so
+1 to suicidal thoughts
>>
>>39076438
Not to women it isn't. Personality to them is how good you look.
>>
>>39076474
Wow, i pity you
>>
>>39076515
>le wow u'r a sad human being xdd
I guess it's easier to ignore reality rather than face it.
>>
>>39076515
Thank you for that valuable contribution.

If only there were more ambiguous platitudes dropped in response to people saying bad things about women maybe this board would hate women less.
>>
>>39076474
That's not true and it's sad that you are using this fallacy to fuel your hatred towards women. Grow up and realize that there are many different kinds of people in this world and not everyone is as shallow as you.
>>
>>39076610
you mean the reality you created by comforting yourself in senseless thoughts as you were rejected ?
>>
>>39076772
He didn't "get rejected", you know nothing about this man.

If he did that doesn't automatically mean he's just saying bad things about women because of his insecurities.

He said "women are idiots that operate on biolical imperatives" and your rebuttal to this was to invent a made up scenario where he's vaguely not-masculine in some way and then knock him down as if this nullified his point.

Fuck off, retard.
>>
>>39072667
go outside sometime or build a birdhouse gotdangit
>>
>>39076825
No one who is well adjusted would make a blanket statement about half of the world's population. I think it's a fair assumption that he was rejected and is trying to blame everyone else for his shortcomings. A+ for white knighting, though.
>>
>>39076761
>Grow up
I'm not the one living in a fucking Disneyland dimension of retarded delusions like "le tru love omg xDD" "what counts is wats on le inside ;_;" bullshit. You don't get to tell me to grow up, bitch.

>>39076772
I mean the reality that is the nature of women's sexual selection. You think life experiences, thoughts, beliefs, culture and everything that makes up personality is important to them? They don't see that. That shit isn't passed down to their children. Muscles and good looks are. And that's all they care about.
>>
>>39076867
Are you so stupid that you thought he was referring to every woman on planet Earth when he said the colloquial term "women" or do you know what he meant and you're being disingenuous?

If you want to jerk yourself off with useless pseudo-intellectualisms, go do it on reddit. We won't coddle you here.

>I think it's a fair assumption that he was rejected and is trying to blame everyone else for his shortcomings.
It may be hard for you to believe, but not everyone does things because of their sexual insecurities. Some people just have opinions.

>A+ for white knighting, though.
That isn't what white-knighting means.

Just fuck off.
>>
>>39076973
DON'T POST THIS, ANON! THIS IS ILLEGAL PORNOGRAPHY FOR OUR EURO BROS! they can get jail time for opening that pic
>>
>>39076825
>your rebuttal to this was to invent a made up scenario where he's vaguely not-masculine in some way
>scenario where he's vaguely not-masculine
Where the fuck are you seeing this ?

>>39076944
They don't understand what you're saying and only think about muscles and good looks, basically they're equal to an animal that's it ?
And you want to prove that with the fact that culture is not being passed down to children ?

Are you being serious ?
>>
>>39077021
>>Where the fuck are you seeing this ?
>you got rejected by a girl (I completely made up)
>this makes you a bad person and somehow nullifies your point

This is the most logic that can be extrapolated from your dumbass canned statement that you thought was worth adding to this conversation.
>>
>>39077021
>basically they're equal to an animal that's it
Hey! Now you're getting it.

>culture is not being passed down to children
Culture isn't passed down genetically, dumbass. Fathers teach it to their sons. MEN, not wome. They couldn't care less about immaterial things like culture, honor and love. They're cynical beasts.
>>
File: 1375383576926.jpg (13KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
1375383576926.jpg
13KB, 613x533px
>>39077038
What the fuck am I even looking at here? Penis going into something I guess.
>>
>>39077013
>less yuropoors
good.
>>
>>39077087
That'll be the last reply you'll have from me, and it comes with an advice : go and talk to a woman who isn't in your family once in your life

>>39077056
you should read the green text before answering, unless you meant that he's not masculine because he's wrong or whatever nonsense ?

I'm just trying to open his eyes in some way or he'll end up going through a lonely life
>>
>>39077241
>I'm just trying to open his eyes in some way or he'll end up going through a lonely life
No. You dropped a useless, spiteful platitude because it disagreed with your basic biological imperatives in some regard. You don't know what we're talking about and you don't care to, you're just here knock other people down but you're too stupid to understand that you're examplifying exactly what he described in the process.

Fuck off mate.
>>
>>39070987
Many nice people are liked. Niceness has nothing to do with it; it's just what bitter rejects focus on because their behavior doesn't gift them the world.
>>
>>39077276
I just know what life is, saying that women are animals only looking for muscled men that have good looks is plain retarded, and pointing that out is necessary otherwise this board will be more cancerous than it is.

You should fuck off.
>>
>>39077241
>That'll be the last reply you'll have from me
Coward.

>go and talk to a woman who isn't in your family once in your life
Been there, done that. I don't know what point you're trying to make here. Or maybe you're just implying I'm a total inexperienced shutin who never talked to a woman in his life.

>I'm just trying to open his eyes in some way or he'll end up going through a lonely life
My eyes have never been more open and I already resigned myself to being alone for the rest of my life.
>>
File: this.jpg (80KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
80KB, 600x600px
8man put it well.
>>
>>39077323
It's so abundantly obvious what he meant that he didn't go out of his way to clarify it and he doesn't care about coddling someone that would try and use that as a point of argument.

Just go back. You actual loser. Not "canned, irrelevant insult regarding your sexuality because what you're doing vaguely offends my biological imperatives"
>>
File: 1172132329474.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1172132329474.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>39071002

>This shit again.

PUA's said it first and the point was telling guys to be more honest and upfront and not be afraid to express romantic interest, just do it confidently.

This gets twisted by normies and roasties as

>SSEEEE anytime a guy is nice to you, it's because he's just faking it so just reject any non-Chad who's a decent person to you!

Since you don't understand the premise of the original argument you're just applying it in a counter productive way and enabling women to be further shallow and self-destructive.

Although the premise is actually true too, those guys do exist but this doesn't mean every guy who's "nice" is one of those fake nice guys. What SHOULD be the test is if the guy is nice and genuine to literally everyone. If he's only nice to hot girls but treats everyone else like shit, that's when it's a problem.

But of course women make no effort seeing the difference between the two because that takes logic and critical thinking.

>>39070987
>>39071052

But this too. In that picture, the blue guy she's building is Chad. It's not some average dude. She doesn't give a shit about those guys.

And just in general I've noticed women/girls just aren't "nice", they're increasing rude and insulting and cold and uncaring. They're only nice to Chad or any male who has some kind of position of authority over them or the male who's socially dominant.

I'd love a nice girl. Sweetness is underrated and women don't get that at all. They solve their problems by being nagging cunts, they don't think to act nicely and appeal to self-interest.
>>
>>39071695
This.
My best friend in the world is a nice girl, and I love her to death. She's always there for me when I feel like I wanna blow my brains out. I swear to god I woulda killed myself already if it wasn't for her. She literally cares more about me than my parents do. I'd honestly try and date her, but I know she'd never date me. I'm an easy 5/10. She's a definite 10/10. I've seen her snapchats (not in a creepy way I watch her streaks when she goes away and vice versa) and like half of them are her shooting down Chads that hit on her.
>>
>>39077681
this guy just said everything

fuck roasties
>>
It's not that I don't like nice girls. I don't dislike them. I just don't like submissiveness, deference and introspectiveness as personality traits. I'd much rather it be a sex thing, because I can get behind that. But in a non-sexual context? It's extremely frusturating. I accept the fact that women like a man who takes charge, but I don't like the idea of making decisions in a vaccuum. When even the most irrelevant choices are thrust upon my shoulders, I tend to pull back. I'm not so unsure of myself to garner pleasure from such a thing. So you see, it's not that I don't enjoy nice girls. It's just that they, generally, embody traits that I, personally, don't find all too interesting. I'd much prefer you to be vocal with me, have thoughts, oppinions, and some spunk.
>>
>>39077681
Try and tell me most of /r9k/ isn't bitter and mean spirited.
>>
>>39077821
Introspection is a good thing.
>>
>>39070987
I met the nicest girl in the world on my vacation. I love every aspect about her but I don't wanna move too fast on her. I want her happy.
>>
>>39077922

In moderation. Too much will invariably lead to crushing self-doubt, especially if you're predisposed to unhappiness.
>>
>>39077849
Most of /r9k/ are normalfags.
>>
>>39071787
Anon, I've tried to find a tough love girl. I have always wanted to improve and grow as a person. I see development of the mind and body as one of the most important aspects of life. I'm very outgoing and supportive of females wanting to change and I want to find a girl I can change with and for. I've been slimming down and changing my appearance to fit what I think would look best.
>>
>>39078105
Haha, that's good you want a more mature relationship. I'm happy about your weight loss goals, although looks are pretty second to me. Good luck!!
>>
>>39071052
No, nice girls do exist. But they are only "nice" to you, if you are chad, or if their value is so low compared to yours that you are chad relatively.

I know this out of experience, because I once had a 3/10 girl chase me like that.

It's not that "nice girl" is a meme, but more like that the whole concept of "nice" for the sake of itself is a meme (at least regarding relationships).

As the old saying goes:
It's all square in love and war.
>>
>>39078526
Of course, personalities a huge part of it all. My personality is very outgoing so looks would only help me in my situation. I'm going to manage
>>
>>39072806
>woman
>doesn't nag
KEK
>>
i know this is bait but i never cared for a girl who was rude and a bitch in general
also girls being too nice to me ends up in my heart getting broken lol
>>
>>39074300
Similar experience here. Nice girls tend to lack assertiveness as well or hide their actual emotions which results in a mess of interpersonal relationship. On the rare chance you do find a down to earth and honest "nice girl," you've won and there's nothing you can do to really fuck it up aside from infidelity. I know this from some of my relatives and don't know how they lucked into the places they are.
>>
File: 1485323882765.png (856KB, 903x696px) Image search: [Google]
1485323882765.png
856KB, 903x696px
>>39073703
>>39073639
Let me get the fixed version for ya
>>
>>39072901
Not giving you shit-tests is nice
>>
>>39070987
I don't know what a nice girl is, they're all whores for Chad. Even the most unpopular ugly girls only have eyes for him. Just look at all the low tier girls that follow Ryan Gosling and other Chad celebrities. Why would a guy even want to be with a woman that lusts after Chad? Her heart is not with you.
>>
>>39072707
No you just have hobbies that scream "Attention Whore"
>>
>>39077013
Just report the post, gaylord.
>>
>>39070987
Because they are boring. They almost always need me to poke them and make them "move." They have no motivation or ambition. They are far to passive and way to submissive for my tastes. I want a partner in my life not a pet.
>>
>>39070987

That webcomic is a load of shit, I never ever encountered a girl in my life that really cared about me in anyway from herself alone. I do experienced it that girls suddenly had some sort of interests in me when I did somethin noteworthy but never because I got ditched or humiliated by another girl.
>>
>>39071787
>but a woman of moral character who will give tough love is a bitch.
Most women who would describe themselves like this are cunts. Kind of like how the guy who claims he "tells it like it is" is just a jackass.
>>
>>39070987
>thingsthatneverhappen.jpg
original
>>
>>39073048
I've talked to my fair share of guys who act smug as fuck about everything because they've watched a youtube video about it, and actually gotten good information from girls. You're just being retarded.
>>
>>39071787
>implying "women of moral character" is the same as nagging bitches
Get the fuck out of this board, roasties.
Most women who nag are completely irrational emotional trainwrecks and just do it because they are losing atraction and getting mad because they are not with Chad instead.
>>
This thread, objectively, is a trainwreck. Probably because, thank God, I've come out the other side of the feminism argument in life. Meaning that I can see what all sides are saying, and while I agree with the anti-feminism side more, things are a certain way for many certain reasons. So I'm lucky enough that the weight has been lifted off my soul. I can't describe it other than that. These conversations are mostly ugly and cruel.
It could also be that this is about "nice girls" and not "nice guys". To which I say, that it's different. "Nice girls" seem to become infatuated with either Chad types or mysterious effeminate shy boy types, and the "nice girls" become bitter because they can't compete with other women in competition.
It pains me to say this - but for men and women - once you truly grow up, being "nice" doesn't really matter anymore. Once you leave your childish mindset instilled into you at birth, you start to see the world in a more utilitarian way, meaning that it's good for people to be kind and polite and respectful, but being "nice" is not the way the world runs, and being "nice" is often emphasized because the people emphasizing it are scared of confrontation, scared of asserting themselves and have no other redeeming qualities other than being "nice".
I have more empathy these days than I did in the past so it hurts to even type this. I feel sorry for those people, somebody should have taught them how things are.
>>
>>39070987

because I'm not a genuinely nice guy to begin with
>>
File: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (165KB, 493x659px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png
165KB, 493x659px
>TFW Ex years ago was a "nice girl" virgin who cheated on me with a chad
>fast forward to the more recent years, lots of trouble with the law, is now a felon with a criminal record for being caught with a shitload of drugs among other things
>Bond is at least 50k
>>
>>39073136
good post my original dude
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.