[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Genital mutilation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 12

File: tight cut gif.gif (2MB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
tight cut gif.gif
2MB, 312x312px
>I suggest that all male children should be circumcised. This is "against nature," but that is exactly the reason why it should be done. Nature intends that the adolescent male shall copulate as often and as promiscuously as possible, and to that end covers the sensitive glans so that it shall be ever ready to receive stimuli. Civilization, on the contrary, requires chastity, and the glans of the circumcised rapidly assumes a leathery texture less sensitive than skin. Thus the adolescent has his attention drawn to his penis much less often. I am convinced that masturbation is much less common in the circumcised. With these considerations in view it does not seem apt to argue that "God knows best how to make little boys.

R.W. Cockshut. Circumcision. British Medical Journal. 1935;2:764.

Tell me again how "male circumcision is completely different than female circumcision--female circumcision is about controlling sexuality!"?
>>
Shill somewhere else, being cut is a good thing

And why the fuck is he trying to pull his skin up? Does he not know how to fap properly?
>>
File: foreskin glide.gif (979KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
foreskin glide.gif
979KB, 500x280px
>>39070772

>And why the fuck is he trying to pull his skin up? Does he not know how to fap properly?

The skin, mucosa and muscle tissue of the penis's skin system is supposed to freely and easily move up and down, not be stuck in one place. This activates the stretch receptors in the foreskin that give you pleasure, and prevents soreness, chafing, and the need for artificial lubricants. It's how the penis evolved to work over the course of millions of years.
>>
>>39070836
That's disgusting. That's repulsive. I think I'm gonna vom.
>>
>>39070836

Couple interesting notes on this point. To the best of my knowledge, this gliding action is unique to man. Other mammals, even our close relatives like gorillas and chimps, don't have a foreskin that glides up and down, everting to cover and uncover the shaft. They have a penile sheath that protects the penis, but it doesn't fulfill the same roles in sexual activity that the human foreskin does.

Secondly, destroying this gliding action was a major reason that circumcision became popular in the US, when it was believed it would reliably deter, not just impede masturbation.

>In all cases of masturbation circumcision is undoubtedly the physicians' closest friend and ally...To obtain the best results one must cut away enough skin and mucous membrane to rather put it on the stretch when erections come later. There must be no play in the skin after the wound has thoroughly healed, but it must fit tightly over the penis, for should there be any play the patient will be found to readily resume his practice, not begrudging the time and extra energy required to produce the orgasm. It is true, however, that the longer it takes to have an orgasm, the less frequently it will be attempted, consequently the greater the benefit gained...The younger the patient operated upon the more pronounced the benefit, though occasionally we find patients who were circumcised before puberty that require a resection of the skin, as it has grown loose and pliant after that epoch.

E. J. Spratling. Masturbation in the Adult. Medical Record 1895;24:442-443.
>>
>>39070836
Except when it doesn't work and you get phimosis and/or frenulum breve. Cut is better for the simple fact that it allows you to have sex without pain or years of stretching or surgery.
>>
>>39070719
But cutting off a womens clit is wrong and sexist right?
Shut the fuck up I want my dick back.
>>
>>39070887

It's how the penis is supposed to work. A circumcised penis is severely distorted in its function, to varying degrees depending on how tight the cut was.

It must be a convenient coping mechanism that you are repulsed by the natural male form.

Imagine if you weren't repulsed by it...how terrible it would feel to know that your penis was permanently damaged in a sexual mutilation ritual and that there was nothing you could do to undo it.

Women who've had their clitorises cut off often express similar sentiments about the clitoris--that it is "dirty" or "disgusting".

The women who don't feel this way often are very sad because they feel, without such a strong ability to rationalize the situation, the full effect of the distorted functioning.

As an aside, from your posts I can tell that you were extremely, radically circumcised, in the manner recommended by Dr. Spratling.

Most of the other circumcised anons here likely still have some residual degree of the gliding action, because they still have some moveable skin and muscle tissue left. I imagine they'll be along soon to confirm this.
>>
>>39071029
>neck beard fat fuck not washing his folds.
>>
>>39071029
>everyone who is uncut has phimosis
>>
>>being cut is a good thing
>having part of your dick cut off is a good thing

the absolute STATE of americlaps
>>
>>39071096
This board would certainly say so. Foreskins are stopping white men from having sex and therefore reproducing; Jews have the right of it.
>>
>>39071029

Phimosis is often iatrogenic--caused by caregiver's mishandling of the foreskin in childhood, which can lead to scarring. That is not the only cause, but it is a common one.

For more information see Dr. Jennifer Coias's article "the phony phimosis diagnosis".

In any case, it can be treated reliably well without resorting to circumcision.

Frenulum breve can likewise be treated conservatively. Additionally, the frenulum is one of the most sensual and erogenous parts of the male body and destroying it because of the mere possibility of some minor and correctible defect in its construction would be ludicrous.
>>
>>39071074
It's not a coping mechanism. I don't have a penis. Skin sliding up and down like that is really sickening.
And stop comparing foreskin to an entire clitoris, that's not even close to being the same.
>>
>>39071061

One could well note here that the clitoris is estimated to contain about 8,000 nerve endings. The foreskin is estimated to contain over twice that many.
>>
File: 682.jpg (15KB, 200x321px) Image search: [Google]
682.jpg
15KB, 200x321px
>>39071162
>>39071096
>>39071074
IS RESTORATION WORTH IT?? AND PLEASE STOP BULLYING AMERICUTS WE CANT HELP IT OUR PARENTS WHERE SHEEPS REEEEEEE
>>
>>39071193
Nope, because you can't restore a frenulum.
>>
>>39070772
>being cut is a good thing
why not just cut the head off while you're at it? it's a good thing right?
>>
>>39071245
More sensitive glads doesnt help?
>>
>>39070887
if you're disgusted by a normal human penis because it isn't mutilated you have serious issues
>>
>>39071164

>It's not a coping mechanism. I don't have a penis. Skin sliding up and down like that is really sickening.

Again, it's how the human male body evolved to work. That you find it sickening is a symptom of your cultural conditioning.

You have moveable skin on your genitals too, so there's also an element of hypocrisy here.

>And stop comparing foreskin to an entire clitoris, that's not even close to being the same.

Two things don't need to be exactly the same to compare them. Why do you think the clitoris is worth so much more than a foreskin? It doesn't have as many nerve endings, it isn't as much tissue, and women who have had theirs removed often claim that to have one is "disgusting" due to their cultural conditioning, and yes, rationalization.
>>
>>39071272
No, you don't want a more sensitive glans. It's just painful to touch when not lubricated and many people recommend desensitizing uncut penises for that reason. Washing is very unpleasant.
>>
>>39071029
>pain or years of stretching or surgery.
literally what?
>>
>>39071193
you can't restore it. thank your asshole parents
>>
>>39071193
you can't restore lost nerve endings anon. your parents fucked you up for life.
>>
File: man vs monkey.png (215KB, 827x455px) Image search: [Google]
man vs monkey.png
215KB, 827x455px
>>39071272

Some men find it does, but it's worth keeping in mind that there are no studies on how many men who attempt to "restore" their foreskins wind up satisfied vs dissatisfied (and some have reported side effects, including some anons on this board in the past) and that the human male glans isn't like that of other animals, on a sensory level. Ours is more sensitive to pain than pleasure.

>The rhesus monkey has fewer corpuscular receptors in the prepuce and more corpuscular receptors in the glans. In humans, however, the glans penis has few corpuscular receptors and predominant free nerve endings,19-20 consistent with protopathic sensibility. Protopathic simply refers to a low order of sensibility (consciousness of sensation), such as to deep pressure and pain, that is poorly localised. The cornea of the eye is also protopathic, since it can react to a very minute stimulus, such as a hair under the eyelid, but it can only localise which eye is affected and not the exact location of the hair within the conjunctival sac.

http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/cold-mcgrath/

The unique gliding ability and remarkable sensory specialization of the human male foreskin is actually something that separates us from all other male mammals. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say it's a part of what makes us human.
>>
>>39071344
If you have phimosis or frenulum breve, your options are:
>ignore it
Which makes sex and masturbation painful.
>stretch it
Which does not always work for phimosis and doesn't work at all for frenulum breve.
>surgery
Circumcision for phimosis or frenuloplasty for frenulum breve.
So it's best for everyone to get circumcised while you are a baby and not conscious of the world yet.
>>
File: 1fszgsfd.png (1023KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1fszgsfd.png
1023KB, 1920x1080px
>>39071412
>you should mutilate your dick so you don't catch a disease no one has anyway
>>
>>39071412

>Circumcision for phimosis

Preputioplasty.

>So it's best for everyone to get circumcised while you are a baby and not conscious of the world yet.

Babies are conscious and feel pain.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/04/150421084812.htm

Also the idea that every male should have a radical destruction of healthy genital tissue based on the fact that a minority of them will one day develop problems with that tissue is frankly insane.

Some of those babies are going to develop issues with earlobe cysts. That wouldn't justify cutting off every baby's earlobes, especially in light of the fact that such cysts are relatively rare and when they do occur can be treated conservatively.
>>
>>39071469
Fuck you, American cutfag cunt.

I have phimosis and you couldn't even imagine the horror it has caused me. It is FAR, FAR worse than any ""pain"" you could possibly experienced from being circumcised.
>>
>>39071142
many members of this board also don't practice proper hygiene.
>>
>>39071475
>Babies are conscious and feel pain
Effectively they are unconscious. Do you remember sucking on your mother's tit? Do you remember saying your first word? Learning to walk? Anything at all before age 3/4? No, you don't.
>>
>>39071498
Phimosis can be cured by masturbating, stop being a faggot,
>>
File: Phimosis_explained.jpg (633KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Phimosis_explained.jpg
633KB, 2048x2048px
>>39071532
I've been masturbating every day since I was 11 you dipshit. It has done NOTHING to even ease my phimosis.

Again, you cutfag Americans couldn't even fathom the horror of it. You don't even know what it's like to have a normal foreskin, how could you possibly understand what it's like to have phimosis?
>>
>>39071074
It's not soon, but I can confirm that the doc who tried to snip me only managed to rip off about half. I think most of my nerves made it.
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
>>
>>39071498

>It is FAR, FAR worse than any ""pain"" you could possibly experienced from being circumcised.

How would you know?
>>
>>39071498
Kim, there are people dying.
>>
Cutfags have the ultimate sour grapes.
>>
>>39071566
pull it back while it's unerect, get erect, then endure the pain
>>
>>39071498
but I'm a euro making fun of cutniggers
>>
File: phimosis.jpg (57KB, 535x368px) Image search: [Google]
phimosis.jpg
57KB, 535x368px
>>39071600
>How would you know?

I am 99% certain you are American. The vast majority of men in your country are circumcised. It is normal and culturally accepted. You would have a worse time having a foreskin because it is not well understood in your country. You would UNDOUBTEDLY have a worse time having a phimosis foreskin. I can imagine almost any American girl would vomit from the disgust at seeing a phimosis foreskin, which must look like an alien creature to them.

Also, there is pain and discomfort involved in having phimosis. If you were circumcised at birth, you will have no recollection even of the initial pain of being cut, and certainly no pain at all in your teenage/adult life.
>>
>>39071510

Just because you don't consciously remember something having happened doesn't mean you weren't conscious while it was happening, nor does it imply that the experience will have no effects on your psyche.

I don't remember what I was doing exactly two weeks ago to this hour, but that doesn't mean I was unconscious at the time or that what I was doing at that point isn't affecting me in any way now.

Empirical evidence shows that infants form subconscious memories of things that happened to them, which stick with them even years later.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/we-remember-people-we-met-babies-even-if-we-dont-remember-being-babies-180951064/
>>
>>39071566

I mean that's you, dude. Consult your doctor. I am pretty sure phimosis only occurs in less than ten percent of the male population. Let them keep their dick hoods. If that have a case of phimosis, take them to the doctor and see what can be done.

It's better to leave your cock not mutilated.
>>
Does it count as phimosis if I can't pull my foreskin back during masturbation, but it works fine during sex with no pain?
>>
File: Cut Too Tight.png (20KB, 897x199px) Image search: [Google]
Cut Too Tight.png
20KB, 897x199px
>>39071683

Many circumcised men experience pain throughout their lives due to having been circumcised as infants. A circumciser of an infant cannot know how much skin (and mucosa, and muscle tissue) will be the bare minimum necessary to accommodate an erection without pain in the adult, because he has no way of knowing how much the baby's penis will grow.

There are many reports of men who were circumcised and were left with so little remaining penile covering that when they get erect their skin actually rips apart and bleeds. I know of at least one case wherein a young man attempted suicide due to the chronic pain caused by his infant circumcision, which ended up so tight due to his growth during puberty that his skin would split apart and bleed during nocturnal erections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ0yzZbhtHs

In addition,

>Histology of the male circumcision scar shows amputation neuromas, Schwann cell proliferation and the bulbous collection of variably sized neurites. Amputation neuromas do not mediate normal sensation and are notorious for generating pain.

http://www.cirp.org/library/anatomy/cold-taylor/

>[A] higher percentage of circumcised men experience discomfort or pain and unusual sensations as compared with the uncircumcised population. Before circumcision without medical indication, adult men, and parents considering circumcision of their sons, should be informed of the importance of the foreskin in male sexuality.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23374102

You're looking at circumcision as some kind of fantastic, wonderful thing. It almost seems that you're fetishizing it.

Phimosis can be treated in adults (in fact, it is an adult condition by default, as the normal state of the youthful foreskin is to be tight and non-retractible).

There is no reason why you cannot seek treatment, whether conservative treatment or full-on circumcision, as an adult. Is there?
>>
File: tight-foreskin-phimosis.jpg (40KB, 848x565px) Image search: [Google]
tight-foreskin-phimosis.jpg
40KB, 848x565px
>>39071799
This is probably a mild form of phimosis.
>>
>>39071799

Phimosis isn't even a well-standardized diagnosis to begin with. Basically, if your foreskin isn't causing you problems, then you don't need to meddle with it.

>What is "phimosis?"

>This section was written by pediatrician Robert Van Howe, MD, FAAP.

>"Phimosis" is a vague term. In common usage, it usually means any condition in which the foreskin of the penis cannot be retracted.

>Most infants are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal!

>"True" phimosis--better termed "preputial stenosis," because "phimosis" has so many different definitions it now is devoid of any useful meaning--occurs in less than 2% of intact males. The incidence of preputial stenosis in circumcised men is actually similar.

>Of these 2%, 85-95% will respond to topical steroids. Of those who fail this, at least 75% will respond to stretching under local anesthesia, either manually or with a balloon. The arithmetic is simple: At the very most 7 boys in 10,000 may need surgery for preputial stenosis. No wonder the Canadian Paediatric Society calls circumcision an "obsolete" procedure!

>There are several alternatives to radical circumcision which preserve the function of the prepuce and result in less morbidity (pain, bleeding, complications). The best article to check out is the 1994 piece by Cuckow et al. After all, why would you want to lose all of those Meissner corpuscles, the same nerve complexes which provide fine touch to the fingertips?

http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/
>>
>>39071193

Don't listen to those plebs. No, you can't replace the nerve endings you lost, but you can restore enough loose skin to cover the head of the penis like it's supposed to be and it will eventually heal once it's not being abraded constantly.
>>
File: 4L_hHWsSg8V.jpg (75KB, 640x831px) Image search: [Google]
4L_hHWsSg8V.jpg
75KB, 640x831px
>>39071799
Does your foreskin completely retract back to the point where it looks like a cut dick when you're having sed? Then you don't have phimosis and could probably pull it back while fapping.

I wasn't able to pull mine all the way back until I was 12. Did it in the shower after my mom told me I was supposed to clean under the skin but it hurt so bad when the shower water would hit the head directly. I remember first masturbating with lotion and direct hand to head contact and cumming buckets and couldn't move for a few seconds because everything was super sensitive. And now I exclusively cum inside of my foreskin while pinching it off at the tip and then push it all out onto toilet paper or directly into the toilet if I'm feeling lazy.
>>
>>39070719
Why are you niggers so obsessed with dicks and shit
>>
>>39071999
Because we're faggots.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.