[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok that will be $10.50 plus a tip please.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1477433176782.jpg (83KB, 600x865px) Image search: [Google]
1477433176782.jpg
83KB, 600x865px
ok that will be $10.50 plus a tip please.
>>
File: potato rat.png (116KB, 374x226px) Image search: [Google]
potato rat.png
116KB, 374x226px
>>39069926
>plus a tip please
Sure, here's you tip, my fair lady
it was a bad idea to drop out of high school to raise Jamal's son, get your GED dumb fucking whore
>>
I have never once in my life actually heard somebody ask for a tip. That's rude and honestly I would probably be slightly offended by that and not give them anything extra.
>>
>>39070110
>it was a bad idea to drop out of high school to raise Jamal's son, get your GED dumb fucking whore
>implying everyone who works in fast food is uneducated
You're an idiot. I've worked these kinds of jobs while IN school. Part time jobs are a good way to make money while studying full time. You'd know if you ever had to work a day in your life while in school.
>>
>>39069926
>plus a tip please
No one fucking says this. I still tip a few bucks.
>>
>>39069926
>drop my pants and proceed to give her just the tip
>>
>>39069926
I would not give this bitch more than 11 bucks
>>
>>39069926
Will the tip of my cock do?
>>
>>39069926
Here's a tip: deliver it fucking faster next time *slam door*
>>
>"accidentally" drop the money make her pick it up.
>while she's picking it up grab her by the collar and throw her in the house locking the door behind her
>>
Oy vey, 10 dollars for a pizza. Why I work too hard at Goldberg-Rothstein, my father's advertising firm, to be paying 8 dollars at your BS pizza franchise. 6 dollars for a pizza! Who do you think you are selling this crap at 4 dollars? Still, I'm real hungry. Okay, I'll pay you two dollars.
>>
I wish I could marry her and support her so she does't have to work a shitty pizza delivery job.
She'd look so beautiful pregnant with my child.
>>
>>39070310
This post was literally disgusting to read. Now I have to go and shoer
>>
>>39070340
I don't see your problem,let a man dream
>>
>>39070203
>jobs are a good way to get money

You don't say, Dr Brainiac
>>
>playing make-believe in these threads is as close to socializing as some of us get
>these ridiculous facsimile posts are unconsciously entering people's brains as if it's real information
It's always the same four responses, which means we not only consume it but regurgitate it. Eventually it actually impacts the language you use and therefore how you think.
>>
>>39070203
how did you manage to review for your exams,do your homework ad not die?
>>
File: 1502713318335.png (60KB, 860x650px) Image search: [Google]
1502713318335.png
60KB, 860x650px
As a delivery boy your picture is bullshit. At our place we had the mlst delivery girls of the town and alll surrounding towns (50%). They all quit in two/three weeks because they fell down with their scooter/bike, were too slow even thoigh they got three times the tips we got (tipping is not expected where i live). They suck and im glad our job is mostly males for this reason. They all stop as soon as winter arrives anyway, weak cunts
>>
*unzips tip

Very original contribution
>>
File: 1502578029456.gif (386KB, 592x570px) Image search: [Google]
1502578029456.gif
386KB, 592x570px
>>39069926
I would never spend my money on fast food when I can cook.
>Greeks once again fucking bucking the jews.
>not just getting a deep dish with all the topping you can want.
I dont tip either.
>>
>>39070889
>>Greeks once again fucking bucking the jew
Kek. Where do you get the food to cook? At the grocery store owned by jews, no?
>>
File: 1502321928965.png (650KB, 1020x2034px) Image search: [Google]
1502321928965.png
650KB, 1020x2034px
>>39070600
8 hours of sleep 8 hours of work 8 of school.
Do homework in less then an hour and sleep less.
Dont spend school smoking weed drinking beer and fucking around?
>>
>>39070921
No I buy from local farmers...We also have local fisherman.
My cousin makes goat cheese and milk.
>>
>>39070930
waw dude
how can you study after passing 8 hours listening to people's bullshit at work?
also did you go to college?
>>
Here's my tip. Get a better job.
>>
>tfw never had someone ask for a tip
>every delivery person I've met seemed like an unassuming, decent person
>always tip well so I know my chances of getting good service in the future are higher
>seeing some dummy's face light up when you give them a good tip and hearing the pep in their "thank you!" is always a great feel

Unless you're a poorfag (and why are you ordering food instead of making it if you are?), then just tip well (>20%) and you'll find it actually becomes a simple pleasure because of the relief you feel towards the future and the joy you may bring to someone's day
>>
File: 1502341069888.jpg (99KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
1502341069888.jpg
99KB, 644x644px
>>39071046
Soon stalker soon.
Im used to working in factories and then sleeping on park benches.
Collage life is a fucking dream to me.
>>
>>39070600
I'm >>39070203 and it's just a matter of time management. In high school I'd work for 4-5 hours after school and get home around 9-10. Then I'd immediately start my homework and finish it depending on how much there is to do. I usually slept at around 2-3 because i liked to get a bit of free time as well, and because I took mostly AP and honors (thanks, crazy asian parents!).

In college I often studied in between classes and take the night shift. I'd keep a work journal to schedule my days and keep myself accountable.

Now I'm in grad school. I also do research full time with the occasional TA gig on the side or an off term. Scheduling is an absolute must, but doable if you avoid partying and wasting time.
>>
>>39070653
>fell down with their scooter/bike

BLQQQQT
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.