[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would I be a cuck if I raised my niece on my own?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: 1487038796439.png (1MB, 1100x884px) Image search: [Google]
1487038796439.png
1MB, 1100x884px
Would I be a cuck if I raised my niece on my own?
>>
>>39066203
>cuck
You are a cuckold if you like your woman having sex with other men. So no, you wouldn't.
>>
>>39066203
No, you'd be a good guy who cares about his family.
>>
Nothing wrong with that OP. It's a good thing to do what you are doing.
>>
>>39066203
Are your parents/all your siblings and their spouses all dead?
>>
Raising anyone from the female gender with the end purpose of being a fleshlight for another male is cuckery by definition. You should groom her to be waifu material desu
>>
Use this opportunity to start grooming her to be your fuck toy so when she starts puberty everything about her personality will be molded to suit you.
>>
You're either a cuck or a pedo. I know which one I am.
>>
>>39066203
You would be making a sacrifice.
If you are certain this sacrifice will be beneficial for all parties and not your personal salvation engine, you would ultimately be doing a good thing.
I wish the best for your niece OP.
Best for you, too,
>if you become involv3d
>>
File: 1482434724529.jpg (44KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1482434724529.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
>>39066203
No, she's family and you're rasing her on your own.

If she is not family then taking the place of the real father is cuckery, but being a mentor is not. The difference between a father role and mentor is you being in a relationship with the mother would be considered taking the place of the father.
>>
>>39066238
My sister got pregnant by some guy and instead of having an abortion, she decided to keep it. However after giving birth to her, she's realized that she's not ready to be a mom and she made a terrible mistake so she wants to give her up. My mom doesn't want to take care of her because she vehemently opposed her having the baby to begin with and she's old and sick but I want to take care of her. My sister said if I want to raise her, I can have her.
>>
File: glowing eyes think.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
glowing eyes think.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>39066203
Only if you don't raise her to be your wife.
It's not your descendant, so if you raise her as you would a daughter, you're basically taking care of someone else's kid.
>>
>>39066391
This is the most degenerate thing I've read today. Your sister is a bad person. How old is she and how old are you?
>>
File: 1489298480506.png (162KB, 498x370px) Image search: [Google]
1489298480506.png
162KB, 498x370px
>>39066203
No. That's pretty much the ideal scenario for people like us. You'll never get a gf, but at least now you can know the feeling of raising a child and having something like a family of your own. Goodluck, bro. Raise her well.
>>
I raised my best friend's kid, it can't be more cucky than that.
>>
File: 1499363688237.jpg (687KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1499363688237.jpg
687KB, 3000x2000px
>>39066203
Not if you turn her into your wife at some point.
>>
>>39066443
She is 20 and I'm 29.
>>
>>39066555
check'd
do not do it, she doesn't know the fuck she's doing and will ask for the kid to come back or use the cops to force you once she feels like it.
>>
>>39066391
It might seem like being a cuck, but her being your family it really isn't. It becomes even less cucked if you have a gf or family of your own. You're just taking responsibility and perhaps when she is older your sister will want her back. Then that's that. Both her and your sister will remember what you did.

You should only take care of her if you think you can handle it. You being here, I have my doubts.
>>
>>39066203
Hmm, this is a complicated question. There are arguments for both sides of the cuckosphere; however, I think the love for your niece and the biological relation would absolve you this time.

Note: if the mother's nature exceeds common vapidness and degeneracy, your cuck status will be restored.
>>
>>39066589
If she gives up parental rights to OP then there's nothing she can do about it, police or not. Still, I doubt she'll try and take her away from OP since he'll be financially supporting her. Since OP is her brother, she gets the benefit of still being in the child's life if she feels like it without the financial burden. It's a win/win on her part.
>>
>>39066391
ANON, YOUR SISTER'S GONNA TRY AND REAP ALL THE BENEFITS OF YOUR HARD WORK IN THE FUTURE!! NOOOOOOO!
>>
>>39066649
this is accepting a new low for the male condition. "dad" means nothing anymore.
>>
>>39066391
>Sister lets you raise niece until ~14
>decides she wants her back and courts instantly side with her
>"and this, is how you twerk for Tyrone!"
>>
>>39066716
Well, she's female, so she'll turn into a dirty roastie eventually. Hard pill to swallow, but better now than later.
>>
>>39066645
After careful consideration >>39066391 we have reinstated your cuck status
>>
>>39066391
Don't do it. She will likely sue you for child support a few years later. You'll lose your "daughter" and still have to pay. Don't encourage degenerate behavior. Let your sister suffer the consequences
>>
>>39066649
This. Once she signs the paper that says she is not the mom anymore, it's pretty much over. It's almost impossible to take back a child once you've given up rights to them because that process is exactly what it sounds like, you're a stranger as far as the law is concerned. It's completely up to the adoptive parent's discretion after that and OP can just tell her to fuck off.
>>
>>39066391
Any more info on who the guy was? If your sister was just a pump & dump then it does change things somewhat. Also, does the baby have any apparent behavioural problems?
>>
File: ackchyually.png (124KB, 680x680px)
ackchyually.png
124KB, 680x680px
>>39066215
Technically Shakespeare's original use of the word was for men whose wives were unfaithful, whether they were willing or not, and those who like it are merely fetishists.
For contemporary uses of the term though you could argue any action supporting another man having sex with a woman you care for is cuckoldry, such as raising a girl to be Chad's cocksleeve.
>>
OP here. My sister is not evil, she's just an idiot. She wouldn't do anything unsavory towards me, we get along really well.

I was considering moving after I adopted her anyway to live in a nicer place. I think it would be best if my sister wasn't around because my niece will probably get depressed that her mom seemingly doesn't want her despite being around. That would probably be extremely confusing that she lives with me but her mom around me.
>>
>>39066203
I wish I could be in this situation, maybe it would give my life the smallest glaze of meaning
>>
File: 1499837804645.jpg (41KB, 327x260px) Image search: [Google]
1499837804645.jpg
41KB, 327x260px
>>39066958
Could you have sex with your sister while raising her daughter? That would improve the situation immensely.
>>
>>39067077
dubs can't lie
>>
>>39066203
The idea of "cuck" as an insult comes from the abject failure at basic life a man is if not only does he fail to perpetuate his genes, but he actively sabotages that effort. Plenty of animals perpetuate their genes by means not by reproduction, but by devoting or sacrificing their life for the good of their family. You'd be doing to same, not cuck at all. Think of it like this:

Anon:
>50% Anon's mom
>50% Anon's dad
Anon's sibling:
>50% Anon's mom
>50% Anon's dad
Anon's hypothetical child:
>25% Anon's mom
>25% Anon's dad
>25% their mother's mom
>25% their mother's dad
Anon's niece:
>25% Anon's mom
>25% Anon's dad
>25% the mother not related to Anon's
>25% the father of the parent not related to Anon

It's still 50% your family, sure it might not be "perfect" because she'll won't have some alleles you have, but siblings are incredibly genetically similar, so it's beyond good enough.
>>
File: 1500504502083.gif (148KB, 425x417px) Image search: [Google]
1500504502083.gif
148KB, 425x417px
>get to have a qt daughter
>dont need a wife
>its technical your lineage

do et
>>
>>39066391
You are borderline cuck but at the end of the day, it's still your niece. If you marry her though, you're not a cuck no matter what. You're a winner.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.