[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America is infatuated with Nazism. Anything a white assembly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1501892839913.png (791KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1501892839913.png
791KB, 1080x1920px
America is infatuated with Nazism. Anything a white assembly does is considered Nazism by elected officials who want re-election. The only reason people condemn the word Nazism is to gain admiration from the Jews.

Elected officials are labeling others as Nazis because they want the Jewish vote. The Alt-Right movement is far from being Nazism.

Today any person can create a Twitter account having a user name called, "You're Racist" and defame any person.

The person behind the user name is protected because no one knows who owns it. It's probably a black person.

Cornell West should get fired.
>>
here we go again, another left vs right thread
just get out already
>>>/pol/
>>
>>39062196
>The Alt-Right movement is far from being Nazism.
Nice one
>>>/pol/
>>
>when you're so desperate to avoid taking responsibility for your failures in life that you end up throwing your ideological weight in with white nationalists and nazis, because they have simple answers to complex problems, and foster a narrative of the issues you face being ((((anybody else's)))) fault

I have literally never met a conservative that wasn't:

A) Born into a conservative/conspiracy theorist family, and never left the nest, intellectually speaking
B) A massive failure at life who is a NEET or borderline NEET, doing unskilled, low-pay labor with no possibility of advancement

It is the political alignment of the weak minded and weak willed. I have met countless liberals that used to be conservative, and flipped once they actually saw some of the world.
>>
>>39062536
I was as far from a liberal as possible until I fell on hard times and realized that my mother was lying to me my whole life. She would always claim that only minorities could use government aid, so I grew up hating minorities and hating any tax program that went toward government aid. Then I used the aid for myself and realized my mother was crazy
>>
>>39062536
Nice anecdotal ad hominem double fallacy. You trying to break some sort of record?
>>
Fuck off, you're mentally ill. Seek treatment or stay where you belong.

>>>/pol/
>>
File: leftypol_typical_poster.png (2MB, 1314x1503px) Image search: [Google]
leftypol_typical_poster.png
2MB, 1314x1503px
>>39062315
>>39062417
>>39062536
>>39062580
Why do anti white leftypol shills want a safespace?
>>
>>39062616
Because /pol/ ruins any kind of discussion anywhere with their autism-fueled OCD.
>>
>>39062196
>the Jews
>the blacks

broken record
>>
>>39062536
>I have met countless liberals that used to be conservative, and flipped once they actually saw some of the world.

And I've only ever seen the opposite.
>>
>>39062196
>The person behind the user name is protected because no one knows who owns it. It's probably a black person.
He's Jewish, go to 8ch /pol/, they have a sticky with all of his information including address and accounts.
>>
>>39062616
Ironic you cry about people being flagged at Nazis, but the moment you are challenged you cry commie and anti-white
>>
>>39062536
>saw some of the world.
The fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>39062196
>The person behind the user name is protected because no one knows who owns it. It's probably a black person.

Guess again, goyim.
>>
>>39062702
Finding out about 4chins doesn't count as "seeing the world", retard.
>>
>>39062717
Not that guy, but I'm going to assume it means "started dating a liberal woman".
>>
File: 1.jpg (184KB, 1287x834px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
184KB, 1287x834px
>>39062649
>>39062712
>not a single argument from the anti white leftypol subhumans

Why are leftists so ugly and stupid?
>>
>>39062732
hurr durr le 4chins

In most cases it was either getting a proper job or having children.
>>
>>39062712
>the leftist cuck can give it bit not take it
Why are you SJWs so triggered?
>>
>>39062777
>>39062751
I'm a 100% capitalist you fucking retards.
>>
File: 1502666412248.png (26KB, 514x459px) Image search: [Google]
1502666412248.png
26KB, 514x459px
>>39062732
>I made fun of 4chan again!
Why do you reddit tards come around here?
>>
>>39062417
He is right, actual Nazis were not a bunch of cringey autists

>>39062536
Being a "conservative" is how you signal edginess these days. Basically what atheism was 10 years ago

>>39062616
leftypol hates sjws and liberals tho. SJWs are gulag material

>>39062702
tbf many normies are hating sjws. Not that the muh kekistan crowd is any less cringey
>>
>>39062738
Tons of guys fuck liberal girls without becoming liberals

Changeing your views to agree with your girl is a classic beta tell. American women hate that in fact
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.