[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there literally anything more beta than not being able to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: failed.jpg (107KB, 634x436px) Image search: [Google]
failed.jpg
107KB, 634x436px
Is there literally anything more beta than not being able to drive? I'm so shit that even after 30 hours I still fuck up constantly, I will never pass.
>>
>>39061068
I had to take it the second time anon, passed it with 20/21
so close
>>
>>39061068
You need more exposure and practice, eventually it becomes second nature. Do you just drive with an instructor or do you have a friend or family member teaching you?
Riding the bus is for poor people and fags
>>
>>39062115
What about people learning to drive and catching the bus? They fags too.
>>
>>39061068
I cba with the theory test again. I already passed it but wasted 2 years doing no lessons.

I also cba spending 500 pound on lessons

I also cba waiting 4 weeks for a practical test and spending 70 pound where I might not even pass it.

FUCKING NORMIES and their fucking PATIENCE.

The only reason why they so happy doing it is because they got friends to pass the time.
The only reason they don't mind failing is because they have friends to pass the time.

Everyday is hell and waiting to get a license its fucking excruciating.

I start my lessons again this Wednesday.
>>
>>39062152
Nah m8 but don't be a willy and have to rely on it into adulthood. I'm guessing you're a britbot but in Canada it's a pain in the dick not having a set of wheels. My friend's a spastic and doesn't drive and it's cost him work opportunities and shit because it can take 2 hours to get around the city
>>
File: me irl.png (23KB, 710x860px) Image search: [Google]
me irl.png
23KB, 710x860px
>tfw took my first test at the end of June just having finished college hoping to be driving for summer
>failed due to one stupid major
>managed to get a test 2 weeks later
>failed again for not indicating at a fucking roundabout
>been checking the website daily and no fucking tests are available until october
>thinking about not going to uni just because I'll have to get two buses
>lost all motivation to even look for a job

I was so close to becoming a semi normal person but my failures have got to me and now I barely leave the house
>>
>>39062242
I live in UK yeah.

I agree highly with your reasons for a car and yeah its paramount to be driving for work opportunities especially in adulthood.

I too cba with catching two buses to work for example that can take 1 hour where it would take 15 minutes - 20 minutes by car.
Am 24 and had the opportunity to pass when I was 22 years old but wasted that being a schizoid.

Hopefully i'll do it this time, got to re-take my theory test because my old one is expired now. Having to pass again fucking sucks.
>>
lmao I passed my drivers test after driving 30 hours or some shit. I made several mistakes. Still passed.

Even after I passed I was still making mistakes, and I still am to this day - you just get better at not making them. (I got the license 7 months ago)

Just because you stall the car or flip the turn signal left when you're going right it doesn't matter bud - just don't kill people and follow the traffic rules
>>
>>39061068

If you can, get professional lessons.

I did 45 hours of professional lessons and I passed easily and can drive automatic perfectly fine. Better than most people.

I did ten hours on manual and I can basically barely get by with it. That kind of sucks. If I owned a manual I'd be okay at it though. It's just practice.
>>
>>39062285
If you're an actual shizoid how are you even allowed to try for a license?
>>
>>39062245
I know this pain.

The system is fucking slow and shite. Waiting for ages for a fucking test. The government should clearly hire more examiners.

My life is too shit and boring to wait weeks at a time and to potentially doing it again if I fail.

Its ok if you a gf sucking your cock everyday and friends who DUDE LMAO with you all the time. But I don't.
>>
>>39062285

Poor you.

I'm Ausfag. U.K. driving test is so much harder. Manual driving is so fucking hard.

But you'll be a much better driver than the average Aussie at the end of it.

Once you get used to it, driving manual is fun.

Once you get used to it, driving auto is like having a nap.
>>
>>39062318
Well my psychiatrist think am schizophrenic, but she originally said I suffered from a drug induced psychosis back in 2015 and have remnants of schizo traits.
My diagnosis is not established. So I can drive.
I have autism test on 24th august though haa but that won't be a problem for driving.
>>
File: 1483830695076s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483830695076s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>39062322
It fucking sucks bro, I'm in the exact same position. Doing absolutely nothing while waiting and waiting. What's even more annoying is that some driving test dates became available and my cunt driving teacher told me she was busy then

>REEEE I JUST WANT IT TO BE OVER
>>
>>39062322

>Waiting weeks

That's weird.

In Ausfailia you basically just phone up on a Monday to book yourself a Saturday test. If you can go during a weekday it's even easier.
>>
>>39062285
I learned at 16. Just take it on the chin and as a chance to learn.
I actually like the way they drive in Scotland, just go with the flow and try to have some fun too. Even dipshit neds and pakis can drive.
>>
>>39062328
I will seriously drive auto if i pass my test.

I cba spending cash on 30 lessons though. Only for an examiner to say "sorry u FUCKED UP" give me another 70 quid and ill try you again in 4-8 weeks time. In mean time look a cunt on the bus. THANKS BYE.

This country is full of fukin immigrants and paki's giving birth to like 5 kids no wonder it takes weeks.
seeing baby chads age 17-20 driving their little cars gets me riled.
>>
I failed twice before passing and now I got a job that involves a whole lot of driving. Just relax, fag.
>>
>>39062342
Yeah must really suck to be waiting on your teacher too.

Best of luck though you pass.
>>
>>39062345
Wow that's really good. Its just that the UK is morbidly shite.
>>
>>39062427

You gotta pay though. It's like 40 bucks a pop. Plus you have to pay for the random theory tests you do in the years afterwards.

I sat down for my final one like 4 years after getting my license, 30 bucks, only to find out the questions had nothing to do with driving. Failed and had to rebook for the next day and pay another 30 bucks, and pay 8 bucks for the answer booklet.
>>
>>39062348
Yeah, i see young drivers all the time and makes me frustrated at the length of the process of passing theory, doing 30 lessons, passing practical test in order to be like them.

Its like normies have patience of a god.
>>
>>39062454
Yeah having to pay repeatedly like that makes you wonder why its not free by the government.
>>
I remember when I was like 16 and trying for my lisence for the first time this black guy failed the computer test and I guess it was like his third time failing it which meant you had to wait a month or take a class and he punched through the computer screen and then fought and kicked the shit out of two rent-a-cops and actually escaped. No doubt they got the guy later but it still was one of the coolest things I've ever seen in my life.
>>
>>39062533
Yeah because humans are monkeys and shouldn't be put up against virtual shit. Most cunts driving today cant even drive properly or know much theory.
Its fucking wank.

I'd probably do the same if i failed multiple times. If i fail my practical test ill probably turn psycho, fuck paying again and waiting again.
>>
I'm in victoria and got nothing to do. If you spergs have a car and need a real driver to sit in the passenger seat and watch you, I'll do it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.