[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she's studying a degree in psychology

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0012.jpg (33KB, 447x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0012.jpg
33KB, 447x329px
>she's studying a degree in psychology
>>
File: 1497391302123.jpg (119KB, 299x304px) Image search: [Google]
1497391302123.jpg
119KB, 299x304px
>she's in college
>>
>>39059862
Instant D R O P.
People who brag about going to (a prestigious) uni, always study psychology for some reason.
>>
File: 1487327416710.jpg (638KB, 3150x2330px) Image search: [Google]
1487327416710.jpg
638KB, 3150x2330px
>she says she didnt fucked anyone in college
>>
What's wrong with studying psychology?
>>
>>39059882
Red flag. If she went to college, she's a total slut
>>
Psychology is hardly a science desu.
More of an industry/pseudo science populated by plain looking fat girls who want to learn how to manipulate people or understand why they are as bat shit crazy as they are.
Or old women who are too beat to get a job in a career that requires them to actually think.
>>
>>39059917
It's a 95% female degree with no literally job prospect (as opposed to clinical psychology) and it's students are usually damaged uber sluts with no life intelligence or skills
>>
>>39059948
Wait, I'm a guy studying psychology. Does this mean I have a greater chance of getting laid?
>>
>>39059967
If you're a good looking chad, then Yes, quite high I'd say.

The down side is you'll get no job from your degree and will probably work at McDonald's after you graduate
>>
>>39059967
psychsluts are easy lays for chads because they want to "fix" them
>>
What are Chad tier degrees and what are virgin tier degrees according to you?

Chad
>Law school
>Marketing
>Economics

Virgin tier
>Engineering
>Computer science
>Math/physics
>>
>>39059948
This is bs, least in yurop. I know quite a few psychology students and most of them are aspiring social workers. There are plenty of jobs and internships they pick up
>>
>>39059990
>Physics
>virgin
I've seen plenty of Chads there.
t. anon who graduated in physics
>>
>>39059990
Which one is medicine? I feel like it has a healthy mix of both

50% Asian and Indian incels who got in on high scores

50% party-animal chads and stacies who only got in cause they're white
>>
>>39059948
Psychology hmm? As a fascist, I'd like to learn psychology. I've always wanted to be a dictator too so learning psychology would help that out too I guess. When I say help, I mean by manipulating people to see things my way.
>>
>>39059990
>Virgin tier
>>Engineering
If you only knew...
>>
>>39060008
>This is bs, least in yurop
No, it's the case here too.
>>
>>39060020
Im the person you replied to. I was thinking the same. Didn't know where to put it. Some med students are extreme beta, others are alpha party animal chads. I agree, it's indeed a healthy mix of both.
>>
>>39060028
Yeah, the gay orgies we have are amazing. He doesn't know.
>>
File: condescending cartoon woman.png (426KB, 2221x1790px) Image search: [Google]
condescending cartoon woman.png
426KB, 2221x1790px
>he studies psychology
>he claims it teaches transferable skills
>he claims it's in high demand
>he thinks psychology is a science
>he thinks psychology is hard
>he thinks psychology is respectable
>he thinks people aren't laughing behind his back at his meme degree
>he thinks he's equal to people studying STEM, law, economics, etc
>he thinks he's better than gender studies students
>>
>>39060127
>he fell for the "studying makes you a successful person" meme
>>
>>39060154
Yeah I'll just take my high grades and become a plumber. If I wasn't smart I'd have learned a trade, and I did think about it for a while, but it'd be a waste of my potential.
>>
>>39060008
Wrong, you have to get at least a masters to do anything professional with a psych degree, and as
>>39059922
>>39059948
Said, 99% of people doing it are doing it becuase they are tooo dumb for a real degree, so they will never be smart enough to get a masters
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.