[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do guys dislike girls who are deaf and mute?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

File: 1471406724522.jpg (357KB, 885x968px) Image search: [Google]
1471406724522.jpg
357KB, 885x968px
Do guys dislike girls who are deaf and mute?
>>
Odd question, but I don't think so. Obligatory
>tfw no lonely deaf/mute qt for me to befriend
>>
Guys can see literally anything negative as cute if they like you. If you're insecure about it it's especially cute.
>>
not particularly, I doubt I'd ever pursue a relationship with one though
>>
Ive never had the chance to meet a deaf girl but im certain she'd be just as adorable as one who isnt :>
>>
If you're deaf and mute then how are you posting here?
>>
>>39058015
Are you that chick who was asking for robots who knew ASL like a couple of weeks ago? Anyway, I'm sure there are plenty of people who'd date a deaf/mute girl. And no decent person would outright dislike somebody for it

wasn't there that anime movie that came out recently featuring a deaf girl? Koe no katachi I think
>>
>>39058015

Drop that discord cutie
>>
File: 1441675566723.jpg (93KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1441675566723.jpg
93KB, 500x667px
Are you a deaf/mute fembot?
To answer your question, no, as long as she's otherwise attractive (personality, and interests, not just looks) to me. Communication is something that can be worked out, I bet ASL isn't so hard to learn and it's obviously worth if you're going to be with a deaf/mute girl for the rest of your life.
>>
Deaf girls are cute.
Deaf girls are basically mute by default anyway since they never really talk anyway.

... do mute girls moan?
>>
I've dated one before, and it worked out just fine.
>>
Disabilities and disorders in general are really fucking attractive to me, and I don't know why. What's wrong with me
>>
>>39058249
>Disabilities and disorders in general are really fucking attractive to me
You're mentally ill.
>>
>>39058206
>do mute girls moan
Yes, but it's not what you'd expect. My older sister is deaf.
>>
>>39058261
I am, no denying that. I just find a girl who is really depressed and who has lots of problems that I can comfort her through much more attractive than a typical normie grill.
>>
>>39058357
Do you love her, anon? Do you hug her whenever possible?
>>
>>39058357
Did you fuck her?
Why are you listening to your deaf sister moaning, anon?
>>
>>39058357
>you will never hear your sister masturbate because she doesn't realise how loud she is.
Why live?

>My older sister is deaf.
Deaf people can vocalise, though. So wouldn't that be different?
>>
>>39058357
Must be really awkward for everyone in the house.
Her just rubbing at the speed of light while moaning like a loud retard
>>
Never met a deaf person irl but it seems unlikely.
>>
>>39058418
>Deaf people can vocalise, though. So wouldn't that be different?
Usually not anything that makes sense, though. They sound like retards

>>39058413
No. The only people with incest fetishes don't have any siblings.

>>39058400
I do love her
>>
>>39058398
You're attracted to weakness. All men are, really. It's why women act helpless when they want to appear cute.
Your extreme form is probably your betaness coupled with your male desire to protect which leads you to be attracted to people so weak even a weak male like you could feel strong and manly.

No offence of course. We're all degenerate beta failures here.
>>
File: 1492401631990.jpg (46KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492401631990.jpg
46KB, 687x450px
>>39058100
really joggins the noggin doesn't it
>>
>>39058468
>The only people with incest fetishes don't have any siblings.
As a man with 4 siblings and an incest fetish, I'm telling you you're wrong.
>>
>>39058468
>Usually not anything that makes sense, though. They sound like retards
Well, yeah. But a moan isn't really a deliberate vocalisation, so would them being deaf make a difference?

>The only people with incest fetishes don't have any siblings.
We do, it's just not directed at our actual siblings.
>>
>>39058015
I feel like a lot of guys do but would be very unsure of how to approach them. I mean, if they knew you but didn't know ASL they can't really talk to you, and if they learn just so they can they probably think other people would see that as creepy.
>>
>>39058508
Have you ever fugged ur sibling :DD?
>>
>>39058015
There was this one qt deaf girl I met in Paraguay, my native home, and I absolutely fell in love.
>pale, short, thin, but had ass cause Latina
>jet black hair
>everyday a different hairstyle in brilliant kinds of braids
>wholesome, clean, hardworking family woman

She made me think there's still good in the world when I saw her around children. She loves them so much and sacrificed all her time to taking care of them. It seemed like a love cycle, where one day those babies will grow old and absolutely love and take care of children from their family just like the generations before them. It's the kind of love I never got in the states, it was my nature calling for me and it all was capsulized in that one deaf girl. She made me want to learn sign language, she made me want to learn to sing/dance, to ditch my American standards and finally be home where I belong and relearn what it meant to be Latino. But soon my summer vacation ended, and I went back to the states.

I found out she got preggo this year, crazy cause I had a dream that when i returned, I'd see her with a pregnant belly.
>>
>>39058517
>We do, it's just not directed at our actual siblings.
Wut?
>>
>>39058563

You's an faggot.
>>
>>39058481
That would make sense. I am extremely pathetic, so it would make sense for me to want someone who seems less superior to me than most people.
>>
>>39058565
We think siblings having sexual relationships is cool. Not all of us think having a sexual relationship with our own sibling is cool. Sometimes we do. Occasionally a miracle happens and two or more siblings want a sexual relationship with each other, and it works out fine.
>>
>>39058508
>As a man with 4 siblings and an incest fetish, I'm telling you you're wrong.
Alright, but your case (and the other anon) is the exception.

>>39058445
I'd say it's funny if anything. And it's doesn't happen as often as you think.
>>
>>39058565
I have great love (Storge) for my sister and mother, to the point that I have a hard time imagining my feeling for any other woman ever matching it. But I don't love (Eros) them.
The fetish lies in imagining having someone that you have both Storge and Eros for.
I can objectively say that my sister is very beautiful and my mother used to be - and I have had this confirmed by friends growing up, even my really picky Chad friend - but I don't really see them as sexual entities.
At least, that's how mine works, can't really speak for anyone else.

I imagine it's similar to an only child with an incest fetish.
>>
>>39058860
As a guy who used to live with 4 older sisters, all of whom are pretty, you've hit the fucking bulls eye.
>>
>can't speak
>can't hear shit
It's the type of woman I would marry. No joke.
Well, there's a bit of a joke too but I mean... I would really protect her.
>>
>>39058860
Why don't you just fuck your sister?
>>
>>39059022
>I don't love (Eros) them.
>I don't really see them as sexual entities.
I mean... I probably would if the offer was on the table, but that's probably because I'm a filthy degenerate after my time on 4chan and would probably fuck anything female that didn't make me retch.
But it's not something I fantasise about, is my point.
>>
>>39059084
>I don't see them as sexual entities
>I probably would if the offer was on the table
>>
>>39058015
I think sign language is cute. Deaf mute girls can be cute just like a regular girl can be cute. I need an excuse to learn sign language anyway, but I have nobody to practice with.
>>
>>39058015
I'm a deaf guy. It sucks not having a job or friends, literally cant do anything by myself because no one knows sign language in public places like a shop or restaurant, cant get a girlfriend because i cant talk to girls in the pub. JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>39059257
Just get a mute gf already
>>
>>39059402
How do you feel knowing not even deaf mute girls want deaf guys?
>>
>>39059430
Did it say that in the thread? Oh dear, time to end it i guess.
>>
>>39059474
Maybe you'll find a girl to take pity on you and help you enjoy the things you've always wanted
>>
Any deaf or mute fembots here?
>>
>>39058037
>Guys can see literally anything negative as cute if they like you. If you're insecure about it it's especially cute.
yep, pretty much.
almost nothing is expected of women.
>>
>>39058015
Don't care about a woman being deaf, but being mute is more of a bonus than anything. I mean if you want to stop listening to her, you just close your eyes.
>>
>>39058015
Yes, evolution has programmed me too hate the weak.
>>
i wouldnt say so. there's this deaf girl that works for my mom and she's mad cute. tall, hourglass figure, nice booty, but cute above all. i wanna kiss her.
>>
>>39058037
So acne can be cute then? Also I see guys into fat chicks saying things like "I love a curvy girl that's not ashamed of her body."
>>
Honestly, the biggest problem with it for me would be that she'd never be able to whisper "i love you" into my ear, and vice versa.
>>
File: 1472855176623.png (223KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472855176623.png
223KB, 430x600px
>>39058015
That would be a fantasy come true.
>>
it'd be preferable

i'd rather avoid listening to women talk desu
>>
>>39061982
D-does someone else finally think she was best girl?
>>
>>39058015
Nope, I'm a deaf guy myself, wanna talk as friends??
>>
There's at least one person on the planet for every quirk to another.
This one can be inconvenient, but pretty adorable it certain situations. Definitely people out there who would be up to a relationship my dude.
>>
File: Char_rin.png (55KB, 180x300px) Image search: [Google]
Char_rin.png
55KB, 180x300px
>>39062149
Shes the fucking worst
Check out best girl right here
>>
>>39060711
I mean you could whisper it into her ear, she just wouldn't hear you.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.