[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw spent the last 2 hours crying and I actually feel a lot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1502664063601.jpg (80KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
1502664063601.jpg
80KB, 500x453px
>tfw spent the last 2 hours crying and I actually feel a lot better
I felt like killing myself before but now I just feel somber and relaxed. Why do they tell us not to cry when it feels so nice?
>>
>>39056848
Crying if for fags and girls. Are you either of those, OP?
>>
>>39056848
Crying always makes me feel better too. It feels like my tears are washing away my sadness.
>>
>>39056866
I'm not sure who the real enemy of men is anymore

the ones telling them to cry or the ones saying it's some moral crime
>>
I cry a few times a year, I feel like I recharge my emotional state when I cry. I would have ended it a long time ago if I never cried. Crying makes me feel like I can push on to the next day. There's nothing wrong with a good long cry session when you're all alone in my opinion.
>>
>>39056848
Crying doesn't work for me unfortunately. All it does is increase the anxiety.
>>
>>39056848
I cry once in awhile, just sad about being lonely and all that, and yes I does feel totally better afterwards.

Not crying is like not fapping (assuming you gave no be/gf): it's unhealthy
>>
File: 1501059736432.png (501KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501059736432.png
501KB, 1110x1080px
>don't remember how crying feels
I never believed people who said that they can't cry
>>
>>39056848
I'm physically incapable of crying. Why should you get to do it when I can't? So man the fuck up and stop crying.
>>
>>39056866
Crying is your body's release valve, it is there for a reason.

What a sad society we live in, afraid and constrictive of our own bodies. We eat, we fuck, and we feel bad about it. No wonder trannies exist.

>>39056986
Real men are comfortable in their own skin, which I can't imagine you are if you don't cry.
>>
>>39056848
I used to cry every single night growing up
I cant cry anymore. Even if I force myself.
>>
I find it difficult to cry for myself. I can't cry over the devastating state of my life. When I want to cry I need to put on a sad movie or show or listen to a sad song. I feel like I've been trained to not sympathize with myself and it frustrates me.
>>
>>39057024
I said this for like 2 years
After spending a summer crying every night
But one day I heard a song that pulled me right back into that time and I fucking broke down and bawled
Felt good
>>
>>39057020
I'm completely comfortable in my own skin, I wish I could cry. I was just illustrating why normalfags tell you not to cry.
>>
>>39057049
well i haven't cried for 4-5 years, so I don't think I will ever cry again. Its like my body shut that function down.
>>
>>39057089
Give it time anon
Go out and do things
Meet people
Make connections
So when they collapse and you hurt youll have something to cry over
>>
>>39056848
thanks for telling me the last time i cried was when i was 11 but now i will do it next time i feel stressed
>>
File: 1371331719332.jpg (163KB, 1404x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1371331719332.jpg
163KB, 1404x1030px
You dickless filth disgust me. Man up you subhumans.
>>
>>39056866
There is nothing faggy about a boy expressing his emotions. We need more of that in our society.
>>
>>39057024
>>39056981
>>39057089
>>39057143
>>39056947
social conditioning at work

(((they))) told you not to cry and you fucking listened, and now you're doing it to yourself, whether you realize it or not (most likely not, it's subconscious at this point; speaking from experience)

seduce it out until it becomes easier and easier. you are men, not broken-down machines.

what i invite you to do is to go through the motions of crying, both physiological and auditorial. seriously, perfectly act out a crying scene. repeat the word "why" to yourself over and over again, like a child not getting its way. no one's gotta hear or see, go somewhere nice and secluded. stop judging yourselves and RELEASE. it's going to be extremely uncomfortable initially but that discomfort is necessary. thank fucking lord we can feel discomfort as human beings, if anything.

again, crying is your body's release valve. it must be done.

>>39057059
so you were joking? fuck's your point?
>>
Crying makes me feel like shit after so I avoid it.
>>
>>39057209
no one knew or knows to this day that i used to cry every night.
so its not social conditioning
>>
>>39057209
>so you were joking? fuck's your point?
My first sentence in my original post was true. The second and third sentences were illustrating why they tell us not to cry, which was OP's question.
>>
>>39057020
I liked your post until you decided to bully me for being a tranny out of nowhere for no reason.
>>
>>39057251
nonsense. eventually you told yourself that it's "strong" to not cry and you stuffed it down and held your tongue.

real strength is surrendering yourself to discomfort and coming out anew. it's absolutely astounding how much smarter our bodies are than us. quit judging yourselves you fucking faggots, you are not normies so stop acting like you are and EXPRESS.
>>
>>39057300
take away the society and watch trannies disappear. being "trans" is a bunch of self-convinced bullshit; it's like an abusive relationship with the self.
>>
>>39057415
Trannies have existed in every society since the dawn of civilization
>>
>>39056986
I can cry at will. I've never had to, but I consider it a skill.

Makes me kinda feel bad I'm too autistic to be an actor.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.