[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come muslims can kill 100s of us in our countries and no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 13

File: 1494837785384.jpg (56KB, 391x385px) Image search: [Google]
1494837785384.jpg
56KB, 391x385px
How come muslims can kill 100s of us in our countries and no one cares but if just 1 white supremacist kills 1 person, everyone loses their shit
>>
>>39054856
It's because the jews want you and your family dead, anon. No worries, the dodge challenger guy hasn't dampened the movement, already another rally being put together to take place in Texas.
>>
File: muslim pepe.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
muslim pepe.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
>>39054856
>if just 1 white supremacist kills 1 person

it was 3. You distracted 2 helicopter drivers who crashed.

get it right kaffir
>>
I don't know and I just want it to stop.

I just want everything to stop
>>
>>39054896
Don't forget about all the people who died of natural causes in that state that day. If that nazi rally wasn't going on, emergency vehicles could have gotten to them. Nazis literally killed dozens of people that day.
>>
File: islamic pepe.png (10KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
islamic pepe.png
10KB, 420x420px
>>39054916
>completely understands the situation unlike most white people
mashallah

have you ever considered converting to islam?
>>
You're the same as the radical islams. Fuck off terrorist shitheads.
>>
>>39054856
those poor white supremacist murderers!
>>
>Like I care about the outside world when I'm comfy playing vidya, watching tv shows, and eating pizza
little anons, embrace the comfy side. let the normies have their own problems and let them suffer. we will enjoy the warmth of our battlestations and rejoice together
>>
>>39054993
>Murderer*

Fixed that
>>
Nobody gives a shit when non white people die what are you talking about.
>>
>>39054856
globalists want us to hate whites and sympathize with muzzies
>>
>>39054856
I too remember how calm and collected people have been about the truck attacks in Europe.
>>
>>39054856
>>>/pol/
>the whole world morned for weeks after the French shootings

Fuck off
>>
>>39055766
Kill yourself cuck
Tgrhrh
>>
>>39055805
The most common form of terrorism in the west is nationalisistic.
The most common form on terrorism in the us is white.

Fuck off with the alarmism.
>>
File: IMG_0479.jpg (85KB, 750x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0479.jpg
85KB, 750x599px
>>39054878
>maybe if blame the Jews redpilled Americans will forget how fucked up my death cult ideology is
>>
>>39055853
Arabs commit terror acts at a much higher rate than whites do.
>>
>>39055853
You butchered the word nationalistic.
>>
>>39054856
>no one cares

but they do?
>>
>>39054856
>and no one cares

there's huge fucking vigils for this shit, 2001 was 16 fucking years ago and people still say "never forget" and make remembrances. every muslim attack in europe is at least a week's worth of news coverage and brings out the usual media shitstorm.

quit lying. not just to us but to yourself. quit pretending you're some kind of misunderstood martyr. you're not, you're just slowly blinding yourself to reality in service of dead ideologies.
>>
>>39055853
This is retarded.

In terms of numbers and per capita this is wrong. This is a basic bitch point.
>>
>>39056008
What if I told you that you're a retard?
>>
>>39056263
It's not even correct WITHOUT taking per capita into account, it's just completely false, these must be chat bots nobody is this dumb.
>>
>>39056196
>>39056217
>>39056306
It's 100%true. Far right wing terrorism is far more common in white counties than islamic.
>>
File: 1502586007964.jpg (77KB, 736x759px) Image search: [Google]
1502586007964.jpg
77KB, 736x759px
>>39056476
>Its 100% true! The police just cover it up!!! i swear!!

kek
>>
>>39056476
Islamic kills more and is more frequent per capita.

Stop regurgitating this shill bullshit.
>>
>>39054856
why do you care so much about shit that normies do
>>
>>39054856

Because deep down everyone knows white people are the good guys and the only reason civilization functions.

They know if white people chimp out or embrace MGTOW, the whole house of cards crumble and we're back to the dark ages.

They don't want a revolution in which White people are removed. They just want white men to give them more gibs and be more subservient.
>>
>>39054896

>Virgin Nazi has to plow very nice car into dozens of people just to kill one communist roastie

>Chad Nazi takes our aircrafts without even trying just by being too handsome for the pilots to handle
>>
>>39054916

Th Nazis didn't have their rally. Antifa and the police threw them out 15 minutes before showtime.
>>
>>39055766

>100+ people killed in a terrorist attack

>1 fat chick killed in a road accident

Bit different anon.
>>
>>39055853

>Majority white, Chtistian countries

>Fatalities from white christian terrorism still massively dwarfed by >5% of the populace

Hmmm...
>>
>>39054856
Until each and every member of the media who denied we could ever know what motivated the Orlando shooter admits they just made that bullshit up because they thought that deliberately lying to the public was "the responsible thing to do", as far as I am concerned we have no idea what motivated the Charlotteville driver.
>>
Well, first of all, the premise is false. Every terrorist attack in this country has been an outrage and has been treated as such. I can't think of an Islamic terrorist attack in the United States that didn't garner weeks of press coverage, candle light vigils, concerned think pieces in every major paper, etc. I don't see any disparity in how they've been treated.

Second, if it feels different to you, maybe there's a reason. I think with an Islamic terrorist attack there is a bit of a feeling that it's "them" killing "us". I think that is a bit less disturbing of an idea than us killing each other which is how domestic terrorism can often feel.
>>
>>39056642
>I don't see any disparity in how they've been treated.

Well, let's consider two well-known Muslim terror attacks: the London bridge attack, and the Orlando shooting.

In both cases, the attackers yelled "Allah Akbar!" as they attacked.

The Orlando shooter called the police and the press during the attack to tell them explicitly that he was attacking on behalf of ISIS.

But in both those attacks, the press bent over backwards to spend days saying that the motives of the attackers were a complete mystery. Even as details came out, they continued to deny the straightforward association between radical Islam and the attacks, with many describing the attackers as mentally disturbed.

I don't remember any members of media demanding that the President explicitly denounce Islam in response to the attacks.

And how many liberals on Twitter spent this weekend lamenting the fact that the "real victims" of this weekend's attack in Virginia were the white people who would now face greater bigotry because of the event? I remember all sorts of that shit after London and Orlando.
>>
>>39054856
Come on mate that's a lie and you know it. Did you already forget about Manchester.
>>
>>39056196
>Arabs commit terror acts at a much higher rate

But Arabs are white so he's technically right...
>>
>>39056712
>But in both those attacks, the press bent over backwards to spend days saying that the motives of the attackers were a complete mystery. Even as details came out, they continued to deny the straightforward association between radical Islam and the attacks, with many describing the attackers as mentally disturbed.

Simply a totally false statement. Here is the NYT's immediate coverage of both incidents.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/13/us/orlando-shooting-what-we-know-and-dont-know.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/03/world/europe/london-bridge-van.html

>I don't remember any members of media demanding that the President explicitly denounce Islam in response to the attacks.

There was zero need to. In both cases the president did decry terrorism in the name of Islam, as has been the case in virtually every one of these incidents.

>And how many liberals on Twitter spent this weekend lamenting the fact that the "real victims" of this weekend's attack in Virginia were the white people who would now face greater bigotry because of the event? I remember all sorts of that shit after London and Orlando.

Roughly the same number as there are people on the right saying stupid shit about this incident.
>>
File: IMG_0573.jpg (64KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0573.jpg
64KB, 400x414px
>>39056476
When was the last time a far right white terrorist did something like this?
>>
>>39056961
1995 would be the closest comparison.
>>
>>39054856
>but if just 1 white supremacist kills 1 person, everyone loses their shit
Don't make light of a person being killed, anon, it's a slippery slope you may find hard to come back up from.
>>
File: terrorism_has_no_religion.jpg (103KB, 757x431px) Image search: [Google]
terrorism_has_no_religion.jpg
103KB, 757x431px
>>39056476

Reminder that the largest mass shooting in American history was carried out by a Muslim targeting fags
>>
>>39056961
Hiroshima, 1945
>>
>>39056982
And still not even close
>>
File: wtfhow.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
wtfhow.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
>>39057010
>harry truman, a social democrat
>far right

??? nigga u a retard or
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>39057010

Harry Truman was a Democrat
>>
>>39057004
>mass shootings only matter if you get a high score

spotted the white guy. Book'em
>>
>>39057027
>>39057025
ine man's Democrat is another man's far right.
>>
>>39057061
Ah, so you're like the retards saying ISIS aren't actually muslims, because islam is a religion of peace!
>>
>>39057012
In terms of the number of people killed, no. But that's largely an accident of fate that could have turned out very differently given only slightly altered circumstances. Right wing domestic terrorism has proven itself capable of complex and sophisticated attacks that destroy buildings and kill hundreds of people.

It's a stupid contest to even pay attention to. Everyone should be able to look at any of these attacks regardless of motivation and see that there is a very clear and serious problem here. I think it's a fools errand to try to excuse one because the other can be made to appear scarier by some measures. Radical Islamists are a very serious threat. Secular political extremists are also a serious threat and have shown a potential to be equally devastating.
>>
>>39057010
This may be the single stupidest thing said in the entire thread. That's quite an accomplishment.
>>
>>39054856
Because, historically, brown and black people don't accomplish much. But when whites are mad and band together, well, you get a Reich.
>>
>>39057010
Please look up the definition of terrorism thx
>>
>>39057085
I have no idea what you're saying my man.

Im just posting acts of terrorism. We
really need to find a solution to the white problem, otherwise history will keep repeating itself.
>>
>>39057095
>It's a stupid contest to even pay attention to
No it's not, muslims are less than 1% of the population but account for most of the terror in the west. That is ridiculous.
>>
>>39057138
less than 1% of population in America*
>>
>>39057138
>That is ridiculous

How???? Isn't most of America's combat against Muslim nations. In my opinion, it's actually low proportionately.
>>
>>39056940
2 days later is not immediate.

I'm talking about cable news coverage on the day of each event.
>>
>>39057169
If you are arguing it should be higher, then you can't simultaneously argue we should allow muslims into the US, I don't know what you're getting at here.
>>
>>39057138
What are you saying exactly? That you only have time to be worried about one source of violent extremism? The others be damned? That's inane.

Terrorist attacks in general are extremely rare and kill extremely few people. I could spend the entire night listing things that are more likely to kill you that I doubt you're half as exercised about. If you've got time to worry about Islamic terrorism I would think that you'd have time to worry about other sorts of terrorism as well.
>>
>>39056940
>There was zero need to. In both cases the president did decry terrorism in the name of Islam, as has been the case in virtually every one of these incidents.

That is not what was demanded of Trump and not the basis for the criticism leveled against him.

CNN and MSNBC are demanding an explicit condemnation of all elements of the alt-right, whether they have been engaged in violence or not.

An analogous demand would NOT be for the President to decry terrorism in the name of Islam, but for the President to denounce Islam as such.
>>
File: 14621474233567.jpg (17KB, 310x174px) Image search: [Google]
14621474233567.jpg
17KB, 310x174px
>>39057132
>really need to find a solution to the white problem
>>
>>39056940
Here's the Washington Post whitewashing the motive behind the Orlando attack by speculating that it was the result of mental illness and not political or religious radicalism:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/ex-wife-of-suspected-orlando-shooter-he-beat-me/2016/06/12/8a1963b4-30b8-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html?utm_term=.c75e50ee2300
>>
>>39057215
>That you only have time to be worried about one source of violent extremism?
No? I have time to worry about a lot of them, and America has the power to eliminate violent islamic extremism.

>LOL stop trying to cure cancer, havent you heard of heart disease retard!!

literally you
>>
>>39057182
The article about the London Bridge attack is from the day of. June 3rd.

Here is the NYT's live coverage of the Orlando incident from before they had time to write a full article.

https://www.nytimes.com/live/orlando-nightclub-shooting-live-updates/

Scroll to the very bottom. You'll find that the police classified it as a terrorist attack that very night and that the NYT's was reporting that the attacker had pledged allegiance to the Islam State within the first few hours after the incident.
>>
>>39056940
Here's the Washington Post claiming that the San Bernardino shooting was really just workplace violence:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2015/12/03/terrorism-workplace-violence-the-search-for-a-motive-in-san-bernardino/?utm_term=.78510ee058ec

Here is New York Times claiming that the Ft Hood shooting was really just workplace violence:

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/09/us/at-fort-hood-wrestling-with-label-of-terrorism.html
>>
>>39057258
So you are worried about right wing extremism in the United States?
>>
>>39057301
No, of course not, there has been very little of in recent history. The right wing is mostly white, whites are the ones who we are protecting here.
>>
>>39057249
A sudden unexpected shooting deserves introspection of all possible motives.

A riot by white supremacists with a car crashing into the opposing side is pretty straightforward.
>>
>>39054856
The last time muslims killed 100s of us we went to war.
>>
>>39057249
>>39057293
I do not see anything objectionable about any of this reporting. I think you should thoroughly read through those pieces. There is no claim that any of these incidents were workplace violence. There is reporting about perspectives on both sides including strenuous challenges for those people who would suggest that they weren't acts of terrorism. With regard to Orlando they mention that the attacker was an adherent of the Islamic State within the first few sentences. Come on.
>>
>>39057293
>Here's the Washington Post claiming that the San Bernardino shooting was really just workplace violence:

At the time, it was possible. The man did not like his co-workers. This was documented.
>>
>>39057325
Are you worried about secular left wing extremism in the United States?
>>
>>39057283
Here are the shit bags at NPR trying to whitewash the Orlando attack and portray it as the result of mental illness:

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/06/12/481787369/what-we-know-so-far-about-the-suspected-orlando-shooter
>>
>>39057326
Except for the fact that the riot wasn't by white supremacists.

If you can't get even that basic fact right, why should I take anything you say seriously?
>>
>>39057410
>I hate npr for explaining all possible motives

Trump voter or just retarded?
>>
>>39057410
Two paragraphs in: "he had ties to Al Qaeda and Hizbullah"

This is getting laughable.
>>
>>39057440
Are all the allegations of fake news actually stemming from the fact that you retards don't have the attention span to actually read an entire news article and think about what you're reading for a few seconds?
>>
>>39057326
>muslim kills gays
"maybe he was just mentally ill"
>guy goes to a neo nazi rally then kills people opposing it
"definitely wasn't mentally ill"
because nothing says "of sound mental state" like running of people with a car
>>
>>39057433
The car murder was as obvious as an ISIS supporter plowing a car into an anti-Islamic parade.

You seriously can't be this stupid.
>>
>>39054856
Would you be more worried if someone got killed half way across the world or if your neighbor got killed? Regardless, people in general only really care for themselves. Unless it's going to benefit them they're not going to go out of their way to help you. As long as they don't have to, they wont.
>>
>>39057371
Maybe the guy in Charlottesville doesn't like fat people.

This is exactly the kind of fucking bullshit I'm talking about. You fucking cucks will bend over backwards to find any possible other fucking reason why a Muslim isn't motivated by something they literally shout out as their motivation during their action, but don't demonstrate that level of skepticism in any other context, ever.

>I do not see anything objectionable about any of this reporting. I think you should thoroughly read through those pieces.

Right, and they're treating the Charlottesville event the same way. RIIIIIIGHT.
>>
>>39057440
>>39057454
>>39057439
>>39057410
This by the way was the offending line that caused him to label NPR shitbags:

In a press conference in Boulder, Colo., on Sunday night, Mateen's ex-wife described her former husband as "mentally ill" and "disturbed."

Only mention of mental illness on the page.
>>
File: 126155414782816.jpg (16KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
126155414782816.jpg
16KB, 512x288px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REv2cefSj54

>we need to be outraged by trump not calling out the bad whitey
>but don't criticize antifa, blm and radical islam. That's racist
>we are shocked that the alt-right is defending their sovereignty, they should allow the west to become 3 world, the audacity

If they can get away with labeling all conservatives racist/nazis, why can't I call all muslims goat fuckers and leftists faggots?
>>
File: 1502588988553.png (65KB, 972x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1502588988553.png
65KB, 972x1108px
>>39056476

The majority is represented more than a minority? Fascinating. Anon, your grasp of statistics is truly marvelous. Did you know that white people commit more crime in America than blacks? It's true!

What's that, "per capita", you say? I don't know what that means. Please ignore this image.
>>
Why are you guys trying to deflect this onto muslims. It's the same exact tactic you use evrytime time Trump does something wrong you bring up Hillary.
One of your guys inspired by the truck of peace commited a terror act, own up to it at least ISIS does.
>>
>>39057480
What do you think the motivation of the Charlottesville attacker was?
>>
>>39057480
>Maybe the guy in Charlottesville doesn't like fat people.

Maybe this would be a good point if that white person plowed a car into a relatively unknown area.

But he plowed a car into people who were specifically ANTI the thing he likes.
>>
>>39054856
April 19, 1995 - The Oklahoma City bombing was a domestic terrorist truck bombing on the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Perpetrated by Neo-Nazis Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols, the bombing killed 168 people

October 9, 1995. An Amtrak employee is killed when a train derails near Hyder, Arizona because the track it's traveling on has been sabotaged. The perpetrators are never found, but anti-law enforcement propaganda messages from the "Sons of Gestapo" are found near the scene.

April 12, 1996. A neo-Nazi named Larry Wayne Shoemake, who is found to have owned at least 22 firearms and an estimated 20,000 rounds of ammunition, kills a black man in a random Jackson, Mississippi attack.

July 27, 1996 A bomb set by Eric Robert Rudolph, who is affiliated with the "Christian Identity" fundamentalist movement, kills one person at the Atlanta Olympics.
January 29, 1998. Another bomb set by Rudolph kills a man at a Birmingham abortion clinic.
May 29, 1998. Three militia sympathizers named Alan Pilon, Robert Mason and Jason McVean fire 29 shots at a Cortez, Colorado police officer who is trying to apprehend them because they've stolen a water truck, killing him. The three evade capture but are believed to ultimately have died in the desert wilderness surrounding the crime scene.

July 1, 1999. Brothers Benjamin Matthew Williams and James Tyler Williams, who also have connections to the "Christian Identity" movement, kill a gay couple in Redding, California.

July 2-July 5 1999. Neo-Nazi Benjamin Nathaniel Smith kills black basketball coach Ricky Byrdsong and and a Korean graduate student and wounds nine other non-white victims in a three-day shooting spree.
August 10, 1999. Neo-Nazi Buford Furrow kills a Filipino immigrant after firing 70 shots inside a Jewish community center near Los Angeles.
>>
>>39057512
>Why are you guys trying to deflect this onto muslims
Because this is the fist time this has happened since dylann roof, while muslims are blowing shit up every day
>>
>>39057476
Except for the fact that as I have demonstrated, an ISIS supporter plowing a car into a parade wouldn't be considered obvious at all.

Where are the speculations that maybe this was a result of mental illness?

Where are the speculations that maybe this was some kind of workplace violence?

>I hate npr for explaining all possible motives

I hate NPR for explaining all possible motives selectively, based on their desire to protect members of some groups from criticism and not others.

>Are all the allegations of fake news actually stemming from the fact that you retards don't have the attention span to actually read an entire news article and think about what you're reading for a few seconds?

Based on the standard being demonstrated in those articles, every article about Charlottesville should contain detailed digressions into absurd counter-theories about possible motivations for the driver, along with repeated statements from his family that he wasn't REALLY motivated by white supremacy.
>>
>>39057529
>9 since 1995, whites make up 60%+ of the population
>dozens and dozens of islamic terror attacks, muslims make up less than 1%

really jostles my testicles
>>
>>39057516

Judging from the footage of the 30 seconds prior to him running over protestors, it's pretty obvious that his motivation was not getting killed. If you watch the entire video, you can see him driving normally before antifa starts hitting his car with baseball bats, at which point he floors it out of panic.

Don't believe all these people crying about how it was an intentional attack. This is just some kid who freaked out when he found himself surrounded by an angry mob who started beating on his car.
>>
>>39057561
Surprise surprise alt-right retard can't read. Read the first attack you moron. And we're talking about terrorists attacks IN AMERICA not world wide you dumb fuck.
>>
>>39057555
>Except for the fact that as I have demonstrated, an ISIS supporter plowing a car into a parade wouldn't be considered obvious at all.

But you didn't specify what kind of parade.

If a man with ISIS ties plowed a car into a PEGIDA parade then there ain't no speculating. Which is exactly what happened here, analogy wise.
>>
>>39057516
Personally, I think the Charlottesville attacker watched the police stand down and let Antifa use whatever level of violence they wanted on Friday, and decided that if the law had been set aside for them, that applied to him, too.

If the time comes when someone like Terry McAuliffe is in charge of whatever polity I'm in, and he says, "Well, sorry, anon, but it says here in your file that you once described America as 'a melting pot', and since that's a racist microaggression that means that Antifa gets to beat you with clubs," I'm running down the first group of leftists I see, too.

Unless I can come up with something better.
>>
>>39057561
June 17, 2015. Dylann Roof murders nine people at a historic black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

July 24, 2015: John Russell Houser, a 59-year-old man with a history of expressing extremist and anti-feminist beliefs, kills two women at a screening of the Amy Schumer comedy Trainwreck in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Nov. 27, 2015: A 57-year-old religious fanatic named Robert Lewis Dear shoots and kills three people, including a police officer, at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs.

March 20, 2017: A 28-year-old white supremacist named James Harris Jackson stabs a 66-year-old black stranger to death in midtown Manhattan.

here are more recent ones dumb fuck.
>>
>>39057540
Doesn't make it any less of a threat. Also it's funny how your playing the victim card blaming muslims
>>
>>39057555
His family hasn't stated anything to that effect. His mother said she never talked politics with him. Read the NYT's profile of him. They talk to all of the people that they usually talk to in cases like this.

Give it some time and I'm sure we will start reading about mental illness as a possible cause. Those things take time to write. I don't find that problematic in the slightest because I believe that mental illness IS a cause. There are millions of muslims who don't ever commit terrorist attacks just like there are millions of conservatives and hundreds of thousands of white nationalists who don't. Something obviously goes very differently for some people. The salient point is how these ideologies interact in a cocktail with other circumstances in people's lives to create very bad outcomes.

I think it's too your detriment if you dismiss the nuance and the multi-faceted nature of these episodes. If you want to reduce the world to this very simple and Manichean view that Islam is the root of all evil you're welcome to do so, but you're just as stupid as everyone who wants to blame all of our ills on convservativism, on guns, etc. Islam is creating a lot of problems in the modern world. That's undeniable to a rational and objective person. But actually dealing with that problem requires understanding the circumstances under which Islam explodes into radicalism. That requires studying the problem in a more in depth fashion than you seem willing to do. It requires entertaining and considering ideas that you might find uncomfortable.
>>
>>39057540
July 24, 2015: John Russell Houser, a 59-year-old man with a history of expressing extremist and anti-feminist beliefs, kills two women at a screening of the Amy Schumer comedy Trainwreck in Lafayette, Louisiana.

Nov. 27, 2015: A 57-year-old religious fanatic named Robert Lewis Dear shoots and kills three people, including a police officer, at a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs.

March 20, 2017: A 28-year-old white supremacist named James Harris Jackson stabs a 66-year-old black stranger to death in midtown Manhattan.

pasted this just for your tiny little head.
>>
>>39057713
>That requires studying the problem in a more in depth fashion than you seem willing to do. It requires entertaining and considering ideas that you might find uncomfortable.

That's only acceptable if this method of analysis is a) employed by everyone and b) employed in all circumstances.

Especially b.

It's not, and anyone who denies that is a contemptible liar. In 99% of cases, "nuance" is a word employed by hypocrites to excuse their double standards or intellectual dishonesty. It's the 3rd most misused word in American discourse, after "irony" and "empathy".
>>
>>39057512

The alt-right is the ideology of peace, this man was not a REAL alt-righter and if you think about it the millions of peace-loving alt-righters are the biggest victims here
>>
>>39054896
>You distracted 2 helicopter drivers who crashed.

I've seen so many places just reporting the death of two police officers at the rally, not even mentioning that it was a fucking helicopter crash.
>>
>>39057630
>>39057772
I count 19, but then I've been drinking so I might be wrong.

Someone post the black on white murders next
>>
>>39055016
>playing vidya, watching tv shows

I was content to do this at one point too.
Then they fucked with video games.

I just wanted to be left alone, and now I'm a fascist.
>>
>>39057795
What I'm suggesting is advice that I think YOU should follow. I hope that you would apply it to everyone and in all cases. How other people act and think is totally independent.

You are very confused if you think that acting foolishly is a good response to seeing others act foolishly.
>>
>>39057798
I don't know if this is some tasty bait or if you're serious.
>>
>>39057837
>I've seen so many places just reporting the death of two police officers at the rally, not even mentioning that it was a fucking helicopter crash.

Not to mention the fact that virtually NO article in the mainstream press mentions the fact that Antifa openly plotted on Facebook and Reddit to use violence to prevent a political event, and the police let them do just that.

If I get together 1000 alt-right guys and we openly announce that we aren't going to allow the CPUSA to have a convention in 2020, and we should up and attack their convention in a paramilitary mass, do you think that factoid would be left out of new stories about the event? Would the event be reported as "Violence at White Supremacist Rally"? Would the press demand that the President denounce the CPUSA?
>>
>>39055766
>>the whole world morned for weeks after the French shootings

Yes, mourned.
The same people who are condemning all White Nationalists for this now didn't condemn all Muslims for the shootings, despite Muslims being a foreign group.
>>
>>39057859
>You are very confused if you think that acting foolishly is a good response to seeing others act foolishly.

It may not be. But acting *vindictively* is an EXCELLENT response to others acting foolishly.
>>
File: pjimage-1.jpg (111KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
pjimage-1.jpg
111KB, 800x450px
If only people had been this upset when the diversity hire Somalian cop shot the woman who called the police.
>>
>>39057924
Antifa are clearly the instigators.
The torchlight march the night before had almost no violence, despite hundreds of Alt-Right people being there.
The only incident was a scuffle that a small group of fucking Antifa and their token tranny started.
>>
>>39057999
They started it does not justify terrorism.
>>
>>39057968
>If only people had been this upset when the diversity hire Somalian cop shot the woman who called the police.

Right, even I forgot that one!

>Maybe he was confused
>Maybe she made a really loud noise
>Maybe the gun went off by mistake

That fucking guy won the Triple Crown: he was a cop, he was a Muslim, he was black. There was ABSOLUTELY NO WAY the media wasn't going to bend over backwards to find every possible way for that event to not be his fault.

He could have come out the next day and done a tap dance on her chalk outline while singing "Ha Ha I Killed the Bitch" and everyone would STILL have demanded that we "not rush to judgment".

If I fucking write an email saying maybe affirmative action won't really help a tech company succeed, though - FUCKING RUSH AWAY BOYOS. You can't rush to judgment FUCKING FAST ENOUGH in that situation.
>>
>>39055016
It won't be comfy if a nigger breaks into your house.
>>
>>39057904

I was mocking libfags by using their exact same words whenever the religion of peace strikes
>>
>>39058066
>If I fucking write an email saying maybe affirmative action won't really help a tech company succeed

Umm no sweetie, I'm pretty sure your memo said women are not biologically capable of working in tech?
What? It doesn't matter if I haven't actually read it, you're clearly racist!
>>
the left and right are both getting more extreme. I'm worried that shits going to keep escalating
>>
>>39058064
Didn't imply it was.
It appears to be an impulsive act done in fear or anger, nothing premeditated or intended to push a political message.

It could have been prevented entirely if law enforcement had focused on controlling the group that did not have a permit to assemble and was there to instigate violence.
>>
>>39058222
>I'm worried that shits going to keep escalating
It definitely is.
I just want to get it over and done with.
>>
>>39058109
As a libfag, I must say that was pretty dumb. That's a false equivalance you should look it up sometime, great /pol/ technique young padwan.
>>
>bomb several countries back to the stone age, replace democratically voted leaders with violent despots
>"Guys why do those muslims hate us? We wuz gud boyz. We din du nuffin'!"

The funny thing is that most niggers and sandniggers hate our guts not only because of the faulty behaviour of our multi-national companies draining their resources or warmongering militaries but completely moronic political leaders like 100% of the African ones are blaming their own shortcomings on us. On the population in western countries. What I've also observed is that muslims from better social standings and especially in political parties are more and more demanding the assimilation of their brethren because they realize that the current situation will most likely devolve into some sort of race war.
>>
>>39058109
So you've seen a few bait threads on /pol/ and think this is the opinion of every liberal? You're just as dumb as the niggers you hate.
>>
>>39058443

>#NotAllMuslims is one of the highest trending hashtags after every single terrorist attack by Muslims
>hurr it's just a /pol/ meme to think that's what a sizable number of liberals actually believe
>>
>>39058424
>>bomb several countries back to the stone age, replace democratically voted leaders with violent despots
>>"Guys why do those muslims hate us? We wuz gud boyz. We din du nuffin'!"

Americans did that with SEA and Central/South America. Remember when they carried out suicide bombings?
>>
>>39058443
It is. The only death they care about are those they can use to push their agendas. White people being killed by muslims doesn't help them, so its given some lip service and forgotten about. The fat bitch getting run over though? They'll harp on about it for months. A nonstop barrage of accusing people of being evil nazis and calling for more violence. But if a muslim ran that chick over they'd be singing a different tune.
>>
>>39058605
Are you implying they don't hate US-Americans?
But I think the key factor here is religion. Many interpret Islam rulings and Sharia as laws. If anything the West should concentrate to establish secular states with democratically elected rulers. Won't get as much oil then though.
>>
>>39058561
You equate muslims with white nationalists. It's as if you think they're saying #notalljihadis. You also try to say that twitter is the same as real life. It isn't.

>>39058624
They have those opinions because people like you exist. If there are less white nationalists there will be less whites guilt tripping.
>>
>>39058424
I know that they hate us.
I understand why they hate us.

The part I don't understand is
>know millions of muslims hate us
>let them in to our countries anyway
>>
>>39058751
>You equate muslims with white nationalists. It's as if you think they're saying #notalljihadis
And you're equating White Nationalists with exterminationists.
>>
>>39058751
That's a lie and you know it. White guilt nonsense is going to be forced on us no matter what we do. Anything less than total submission is unacceptable to them. Might as well just do what we want. And yeah, some of these white nationalist are cringey dickbags, but so are you. I'm gonna side with the dickbags that like me.
>>
>>39054912
I think a lot of people are starting to feel this way. Fucking enough. I just want to live normally again. Everyone's got to be on an extreme side of something these days.
>>
>>39058751
>They have those opinions because people like you exist. If there are less white nationalists there will be less whites guilt tripping.
If that is true, we only have these opinions because we are being displaced.
I wasn't a White Nationalist until they tried to turn my White nation into a brown one.
>>
>>39054878
Jews make more money by smarter people being alive and paying more taxes, idiot
>>
>>39059168
They have enough money, it's about maintaining control at this point.
Which do you think is easier to control and swindle, a large majority White population with high social cohesion and an average IQ of 100, or a multiculti society that is constantly divided by ethnic/cultural differences and has an average IQ of 85?
>>
>>39059217
>average IQ of 85
I think you're being overly generous there.
>>
>>39054896
Anymore information came from the crash? I still say it was from mechanical failure.
>>
>>39055016
All I have is a shitty laptop and an Xbox one that I never play
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.