[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It Doesn't Get Easier

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

Take it from a 28 year-old virgin that has been in love with the same girl since high school.

>knew girl in high school
>instantly fell for her
>always helped her out with stuff
>would ask her to date me, she'd give me a reason like "I'm not ready for a relationship" but would be with some piece of shit a week later
>boys at school would tease me telling me stories about how she was fucking and sucking older men off and would give a blowjob to anyone (but me!) just to piss me off
>moved schools, we lost contact for a while, I always thought about her and asked people about her

Recently:

>she got in touch with me
>we hung out some, talking, etc
>she's gained 50+ pounds, fat now, has three kids with three different fathers
>those fuzzy feelings come back. like i said, she's perfect
>tell her my biggest regret in life was not getting with her back in the day and I want to be with her now
>"I'm not ready to be with someone"
>"Let's see what happens"
>"You're a good guy"
>"I'm damaged goods from my past"
>"But let's hang out and see what happens"
>"Because you'll still be my friend"

Also she wants to borrow $300 from me to pay her rent, even after rejecting me.

>I have a good job, work a lot, make a good bit of money
>She struggles to pay her bills
>Every single man she's ever been with has treated her like shit
>She has no interest in the one person who has always ignored her whore past and who would love to give her everything in the world she deserves

I mean, I don't know what else to do fellas. I've tried and I've tried and I've worked for years trying to build myself to the point of being good enough for someone, and apparently even today I'm still too repulsive for a woman who has probably seen a minimum of 50-75 dicks and is unmarried with three kids, all of which I might add have different skin colors because she's been a coalburner too. I fucking give up; I'll just be lonely for the rest of my life because this shit is unfair.
>>
>>39054781
have u tried to look for other women

this one doenst sound great
>>
>>39054781
This>>39054833
Oneitis is bad news bro. Especially with someone like that
>>
>>39054781
You would literally get over her the second another attractive woman gives you any attention.
Stop being a bitch. She isn't worth this crap.
>>
have you tried going slightly back in time and gained some dignity to not talk to this roastie idiot that's fat ? or have you tried ghosting her instantly so you don't have to give her $300 and then take care of her bastard children ? have you tried not losing your virginity to literally the worst possible prospect in your life ?
>>
>>39054833

Yes. All failed.

>>39054883

I don't think I would. There have been other women interested in me in the past but I've been too scared to make a move. And I put this girl on a pedestal, which I know I shouldn't, but I do.

>>39054898

I wish it were that easy. :(
>>
>>39054781
>She struggles to pay her bills
minimum of 50-75 dicks and is unmarried with three kids
>she was fucking and sucking older men off
>she's been a coalburner too
>Doesn't like you at all
>actually fucking considering feeling anything for this person
YEAH OP, SOUNDS GOOD TO ME
Holy shit, THIS is what it's like on r9k? I accidentally clicked on this board. You are a sadsack piece of shit and even if you do dodge this bullet your future is you walking into the machine gun fire because your self-esteem is fucking mariana trench tier. Damn son I hope this is pasta but either way thanks for the adrenaline rush, weeeew lad
>>
>>39055044

no, this just happened to me today
>>
>>39055044
>I accidentally clicked on this board.
Then piss off back to your containment pod, fucko, no one gives a fuck about your Wewladdin king of thieves bullshit
>>
>>39055112
Cease communication. Do not contact her ever again if you have any sliver of self respect left
>>39055108
Hey kiddo, don't play with knives if you can't handle their edge hehe nothing personnel wewladdin bit was actually funny. You're alright, don't come to the protests.
>>
>>39055199
swap those, you know which messages are for you, my dubs mean its time to go, back to the mainland
>>
So there is no chance I could convince her to be with me later? Even like five years from now? I can wait until she's ready. But after five years she's really going to be too old to have kids, and I want at least one kid that comes from me. Not too much to ask?

She always sweet talks me but doesn't want to actually do anything. I just don't see how I fucked this up so badly. I thought I did everything right.
>>
>>39054781
Wow this is literally thay meme that gets reposted all time. Bitch was on the cock carousel when you cared but now "she's ready for you". Forget her.
>>
>>39055279

BUT SHES NOT READY FOR ME. THAT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM. I WAITED UNTIL SHE WAS OFF THE CAROUSEL, SHE HAS KIDS, SHE'S SINGLE, I WAITED UNTIL THE PERFECT TIME AND SHE STILL SAID NO. I WANTED HER TO SAY YES GODDAMNIT.

She is literally the best my autistic ass can pull. I know my limitations.
>>
Christ dude this is pathetic.

She's just not into you man get over it.
Why are you chasing a fat single mom when you could be fucking hot 20 year olds everyweek? never waste your time chasing a girl. It sucks, but if you let women walk all over you they will.
>>
>>39054781

Are you actually going to lend her the money?
>>
>>39055365

don't ask me stupid questions considering which board we're on

>>39055354

But WHY? I do everything right. I'm sorry that I'm not some blackie that's going to deep dick her, beat her ass, and leave her stranded with another kid. Maybe I should tell her she's going to have to fuck me for that money, maybe she'd get hot and horny then the fucking whore.
>>
>>39055547
my guy... you have spent too much time on the internet. Life isn't fair, when it comes to women throw logic out the window, if they dont feel it, it wont happen. I hope this is fake because if youre this insecure and negative its no wonder you never get laid
>>
>>39054781
dude just fucking kill her

you have been muted for 4 seconds because your comment was not original
>>
>>39055247
You did anon, the woman is just a whore. You can't solve that. I know it is hard, but you need to move on.
>>
I suugest you read what you've posted and ask yourself if you really wanna be with a used up coalburning whore, and if the answer is yes then repeat the process until you get the right answer

There are so many red flags here its something that can only be seen here. Jesus OP gain some self respect and just treasure the memories of when she was in her prime and tell the fat leeching sack of shit she's become to fuck off
>>
Can you post a picture of yourself OP?
>>
>>39054781
>B-BUT I'M A NICE GUUUUYYYY bluh bluh
; _ ;

>>39055547
>I'm sorry that I'm not some blackie that's going to deep dick her, beat her ass, and leave her stranded with another kid. Maybe I should tell her she's going to have to fuck me for that money, maybe she'd get hot and horny then the fucking whore.

Hmmm, HMMMMM. You know, this doesn't seem right somehow.... Wonder what it could be...
>>
You are pathetic OP. Find another chick already. That $300 you might lend her can buy a Hooker.
>>
mister just remember, even though everyone in this thread sounds like an asshole, they are really trying to help you.
>>
>>39054781
Did you post on /k/ in a gun show thread recently?
>>
>>39054781
>TFW you will never be this pathetic
Not worth an image, your ultra-beta responses show it's a waste of time to even say anything to you assuming this isn't a copypasta.
I'd rather castrate myself than be a cuck.
>>
may as well just give her the money bro. She will probably fuck you and become your gf if you give her a house and maybe a car too
>>
>>39054979
In another time she may actually have been as perfect as you imagine her to be. Society may have corrupted her or it was always internal but you'll only get dragged down if you try to be with a toxic, hurting person. It's never easy but if you love her you have to move on for both of your sakes. She'll either win her darwin award or shape up and you shouldn't waste your time caring about someone that obviously doesn't care about you. You don't have to be alone if you don't want to but you shouldn't ruin yourself for/with a bad person
>>
>in love with the same girl since high school.
It's plenty easy if you're not a failed normalfag loser LMAO
>>
>>39054781
Where are you from? Im a (real) girl and Im not fat and Im lonely and you sound really cute. Im also very desperate. (This is just for OP, no one else)
>>
>>39054781
hey man, I'm sorry
you seem like a good kid, and I know everyone here will tell you to "cut this roastie cunt out of your life" or whatever
I want to give you some advice, as a failed normie
if she really is loose, and fucks a lot of guys, you must be pretty ugly for her to not want to fuck you
but part of it is psychological: because you're so keen, because you're the sort of person with no other options who gets hung up on a girl, you're too keen, you're too eager to get with her, she feels that and she pulls away
you have to
1) act disinterested
2) demonstrate your social standing ie talk to a lot of other girls, sleep with a lot of other girls, have other options
3) constantly shit test her, if you ask her to kiss you and she's like "um no", then go really cold
4) doing all of the above, try and become friends with her. Build up that relationship, so that when you go really cold it actually means something
These are like barebones PUA principles, as meme as that is, this is true. She won't like you as long as you like her and she sees you as a loser. Don't give her any money also, don't seem like a push over.
>>
>>39055300
You don't have limitations it's in your fucking head

Sincerely stop talking to her completely

She's just using you for your money, woman either prey on the weak or are prey for the predators
>>
>>39054781

>stories about how she was fucking and sucking older men off and would give a blowjob to anyone (but me!) just to piss me off
>fat now, has three kids with three different fathers
>coalburner
>Also she wants to borrow $300 from me to pay her rent, even after rejecting me.

this is bait, right? no man would be desperate and stupid enough to still want this woman after all that shit, right? right?
>>
> that has been in love with the same girl since high school.

well theres yer problem right there boss
find a new chick and move on.
>>
>>39058872
as a 5'6 27 yr old native american that has fetal alcohol syndrome and is a virgin these kinds of threads do wonders for my self esteem lol
>>
>>39054781
>we hung out some, talking, etc
Fuck off to /adv/, normie.
>>
>I'm a complete failure and I have fucked everything up
>therefore you too will fuck everything up
>>
File: thinking emoji.png (116KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
thinking emoji.png
116KB, 500x465px
>>39054781

>>she's gained 50+ pounds, fat now, has three kids with three different fathers

don't get involved with her
>>
File: IMG_0001.jpg (170KB, 1200x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.jpg
170KB, 1200x842px
>>39054781
>liking 3DPD
>>
Simple. It means u ugly. She's just using you.
>>
>>39054781
>28 year-old virgin that has been in love with the same girl since high school.
Literally how.
I had no feelings for anyone from HS after 23 and that is still a bloody long time
>>
>>39054781
50-75 dicks

Just imagine the miles she's travelled on the cock highway.
A guaranteed roastie for sure!
>>
she obviously isnt interested in you and never will be even if she fucks u or tries to show interest shes faking it for the money and shes only going to use you. dont get involved.
>>
>>39054781
Don't be a cuck. Cut contact.
>>
cut off contact and never talk to her again

she knows you like her and she's using you and it'll just end with you more heartbroken than ever before
>>
>>39054781
Its not worth it OP i've been in sort of the same situation and i understand how you feel
You will find another person i know you feel like shes perfect but now shes just trying to use you and its gonna be hard to leave even though you love her but its for the best
just use tinder and find someone else
>>
hey op you should murder her and cook her into chili and go to her house where her children are and feed them the chili made of their mother but the chili is drugged so they all get knocked out and then you kill them and cook them into chili which you ejaculate into and then consume.
>>
Be harsh man. You do not need them to dictate your life.
>>I have a good job, work a lot, make a good bit of money
You managed this yourself. Not trough some slut. Be proud of yourself anon,don't let people abuse you.
>>
>>39054781
don't give her the money but use her for sex if shes that much of a whore.
remember to not get attached so you can eject at a moments notice
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.