[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Sunday night drinking/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: 1500662062273.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500662062273.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
Ayy where ny fellow alcoholics at and what are you lads drinking tonight?
Hope your all having a damn good night, if not then you better start drinking more!
>>
I don't have any drank but I could use one. perhaps I'll go pick something up.
>>
>>39053033
Fuck its Sunday

Thats the end of this night.
>>
Idk man I got drunk on Friday. I made a rule of not drinking alone and I already broke it less than a month in.

I'm having my daily beer right now and I'm definitely craving more. Maybe I should just give into the temptation of getting absolutely fucked up.
>>
Drinking steel reserves to get fugged.

Retarded tranny just deleted me out of anger.

Fuck it, I'm not a retarded tranny which is all that matters. 4chan people are lucky I speak with them desu
>>
>>39053081
Do it. Drinking with other people is overrated
>>
File: 1500658685256.png (1MB, 1654x2339px) Image search: [Google]
1500658685256.png
1MB, 1654x2339px
>>39053042
Do it mango.

>>39053078
The nights only beginning lad, lots of time to get absolutely smashed before tomorrow.

>>39053081
Why would you make/follow such a horrible rule?
Keep drinking who gives a fuck!

>>39053096
Thanks for gracing us with your presence and taking time out of your "busy day" to chat with us o Lord of normies.
>>
>>39053151
I have no other people in my life. That's the whole point.

>>39053159
Self improvement and shit. Mostly I'm tired of waking up hung over every other day, being absolutely broke cause I blew all my money within two weeks on cheap rum and waking up in parks, breaking shit on the street, people thinking I'm insane, etc.

But you know what fuck it. Here's to 4chan.
>>
>>39053078
Just going to go outside and slug down the rest of my cigarettes everythings closed
>>
>>39053033

Had some wine, onto whisky now. Fall semester starts tomorrow, not looking forward to it. Only have a year left though, so it's not so terrible. Maybe I'll have a psychotic break after I graduate and can get on disability or something
>>
I move to a huge city to start a new wageslave on Friday, I'm so nervous it makes me wanna shit myself. But I'll join, slamming Tequila until I throw up my colon and smoking cigarettes because I'm a d e g e n e r a t e
>>
>>39053033
I have a warm Corona under my desk I'm going to crack open. Nothing else to drink in this house, maybe I should stop by 711 and pick something up first
>>
Just drank a fifth of vodka, and all it did was get me angry as fuck. I just snorted some Addy to calm down (it surprisingly has this affect on me). Gonna drink some more when I start coming down at dawn.
>>
File: 1472927459902.jpg (33KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1472927459902.jpg
33KB, 600x564px
>>39053159
You're welcome. I'm the best of the best in these threads, weeb slutbois are lucky I grace their presence.
>>
I drank too early today, now i've gotta wait a couple hours before drinking again dangggit
>>
Just started drinking, three hard rootbeers in, gonna drink some Sailor Jerry rum after this beer, maybe I'll go drunk walking later.
>>
>>39053317
Yea pick something up, one piss warm Corona isn't gonna do it.
>>
>>39053561
Caffeine my doodly dude
>>
>>39053033
you lucky bastard. I wish I could drink.
>>
>>39053845
You can always snort it.
>>
>>39053871
snort what? What are you talking about?
>>
>>39053943
The liquor. Grab a straw and snort some whiskey or vodka. We call it chilly willy where I live. You'll get fucked up harder.
Dunno if it bypasses the whatever reason you can't drink tho.
>>
>>39053981
I can't drink because I'm not old enough. That's why.
>>
>>39054056
I've been drinking since 15. idk what you're talking about.
Not trying to be some badass or anything, worst case scenario I'd steal my dad's alcohol (like I'm doing now cause I can't be assed to go outside to acquire booze).
>>
File: roof drunk.jpg (170KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
roof drunk.jpg
170KB, 750x574px
>>39054056
then go fin some bum and have them but you some shit dude they dont give a fuck.
>>
>>39053634
just got back from 711 got a bag of candy and a giant can of hard iced tea. I have a low alcohol tolerance so it should do the trick
>>
>>39054112
I live in a middle class town and don't have a car, so there aren't really any homeless people around here.
>>
>>39054103
GTFO this board, chad!
>>
>>39054112
I used to climb to the roof wasted as fuck with a friend to drink more and smoke weed. I live in a 20 stories building. They closed the roof cause we got drunk up there too often and people got pissed off, so we broke a ventilation shaft and climbed out way up. We lost all kinds of fear and started walking on the fences and dancing on them and shit, completely drunk.
Those times are gone now. That picture hit me in the feels.
>>
File: he was right.jpg (86KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
he was right.jpg
86KB, 800x600px
>>39054112
Guess i got used to living in a shit hole bums everywhere where i am.
>>
File: dying out west.jpg (114KB, 793x938px) Image search: [Google]
dying out west.jpg
114KB, 793x938px
cocaine and lauder's scotch baby, all day since i woke up
playing cool russian roleplay games and talking to people so much that they go offline on the chat app and jerking off
gonna drink another double shot then probably do benzos in a few hours to kill the comedown and sleep
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.