[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Overwatch with NORMIES/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: smugmercy.jpg (83KB, 881x758px) Image search: [Google]
smugmercy.jpg
83KB, 881x758px
>it's another "Mercy will only heal the other 2 people in her party and ignore the rest of the team even when standing right next to her asking for health" episode

thanks you winged cunt
>>
>>39051813
Your fault for playing a bad game
>>
>>39051849
I have nothing else to do with my life.
>>
Normies made me hate this game. It's so obnoxious.
>>
File: local healslut carried to gm.jpg (181KB, 617x641px) Image search: [Google]
local healslut carried to gm.jpg
181KB, 617x641px
>>39051813
>tfw high tier heal slut
feels good desu
>>
>>39052180
That's why I play exclusively solo and do not interact with the fanbase excluding the rare occasion. Maybe you should try it.
>>
>>39052226
>high tiered easiest role and character
nice.
>>
File: 36363656436346.jpg (58KB, 954x537px) Image search: [Google]
36363656436346.jpg
58KB, 954x537px
>>39052226
show s3 stats
>>
>>39052226
Wanna heal me? I play McCree only and win 54% of my games with him. Top rating is 3500. If I had a heal bot I think I could break 4k. I shoot 56% accuracy, 9% crit.
>>
>>39051813
She only pleases REAL men who play hitscan characters and do BIG dps to satisfy her.
>>
Serious question:

How do I intentionally throw games on purpose as efficiently as possible without making it clear I want to lose the match?
>>
>>39052902
Only buthurt normies do shit like that
>>
>>39052902
Play Roadhog.
originalio
>>
>>39051813
Really? Maybe you just aren't playing right. Mercy's literal job is to be D.VA's healslut and stay permanently attached to her ass while she decimates the enemy team and shuts down zoning. Dps covers her flank and Mercy and control check points or objectives and what have you. You might be playing it wrong because all the heal mains I've played with spread the love
>>
actual question
why is there decay outside of GM/top500? i only play the game occasionally but i don't want to play with braindead diamonds constantly
>>
File: hello.jpg (1MB, 2500x936px) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
1MB, 2500x936px
>>39052880
uh maybe the person I pair up with is a top 500 pharah/mccree player. are you from yurop?
>>39052863
you mean s4 (since currently s5)? anyways I give both.
>>
>>39052863
you know he was plat a few months ago
It's a known meme
>>
Fuck off back to /v/ you cancerous shit. Nobody cares about some normie video game.
>>
File: 1488862164685.jpg (281KB, 1600x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1488862164685.jpg
281KB, 1600x2560px
>>39053034
>>39053026
literally btfo, you should just leave the thread desu.
>>
>>39052949
I want to reach the lowest MMR possible to see what a world it is with my own eyes, then climb back up.
>>
>>39052902
Play lucio and only be speed, never heal
Play symmetra on everything BUT defending points, and put a teleporter near a ledge, facing off
Pretty much any support character, without supporting people.
Just make sure to only do all of that on competitive
>>
>>39051813
I love the diversity in this game tho
>>
>>39053061
lucio/mercy main here. I absolutely agree, she showed that dps main who's the real queen of this mothaf*cka :)
>>
>>39053114
I'm worried I will get called out for it if I pick support, because people should notice the lack of healing and genuine support really fast. That's why only missing arrows on purpose with Hanzo seems like a better strategy to me. Widowmaker works the same way too I guess.
>>
>playing blizzard games ever
>>
>>39053095
Just set up a smurf account and bomb all ur placement matches
>>
>>39053253
I tried, but I kept getting teams that won 5v6. I ended up going 4-6 despite my best efforts to throw all games. I need better strategies it seems.
>>
File: IMG_1156.jpg (33KB, 200x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1156.jpg
33KB, 200x350px
>tfw murdering it as Mei but have to change to Soldier just because the faggots on my team won't shoot that bitch pharah outta the sky

Why do normies not even go for her? It's like they give up, let's let her just shoot rockets at us all game cause shooting in the sky is hard huurrrr durrrr
>>
>>39053316
winning the placements don't even matter
if you choose a hero with a high pick rate (soldier) and under perform (5% accuracy, not even bronze in damage, never use your heal and don't do stuff that grants you a few "on fire" points like shooting at shields and capturing points
you'll get a 1000sr I guarantee
>>
>>39053468
because most people actually believe that one hitscan can shut down pharah 100% of the time, but they refuse to play hitscan
meanwhile
you wouldn't even NEED a hitscan if everyone would just toss a few shots in her direction once in a while, for fuck's sake
>>
>>39053061
As a Mercy main I strongly approve of this image. What a tease.
>>
>>39053665
>As a _____, I _______.
Kill yourself, attention whore.
>>
>>39053690
As a regular 4Chan poster, I recommend you stop posting.
>>
>>39053665
We as Mercy mains are Queens, and should be treated as one.
Maintaining healing beam is not as easy as people might think. Not only that but the dangers of being killed by a flanker while you hide and in mid flight after you pressed shift, no one other than us will ever understand that. Shitty dps mains can have their glory. We are the ones getting gold in healing
>>
>>39053026
No I mean S3, before the mercy overbuff gave you freelo.
>>
>>39053946
>Maintaining healing beam is not as easy as people might think. Not only that but the dangers of being killed by a flanker while you hide and in mid flight after you pressed shift
I know all those feels sister
>>
>>39053946
>oh look that guy over there is red
>fly over
>press heal button
>continue to buff the real heros on the team
yeah, Mercy mains have it the toughest. I sympathize with you
>>
>>39052989
play widowmaker*
ftfy
>>
Mercy is easy if you have a good team

She's impossible if you have a retarded team that doesn't try to protect you. Like when healing dva and a Winston is frying you and no one on the team can be arsed to give you a hand
>>
>>39054153
>yeah, Mercy mains have it the toughest. I sympathize with you
We keep the team going. I just rez'd 4x on a final cap and saved the game for my team. Ain't no other hero can do that.
>>
>>39054040
The only thing giving her free ello is her dps main duo that, unlike her, is a legit gm
>>
>>39053061
>literally btfo
He litterally just said he pockets a top 500 pharah...
>>
File: 1502220822686.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1502220822686.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>39054268
Why don't you play another support like Ana or Zenyatta and bring more into the fight, then?

>The most braindead passive hero is hard to play if my dps aren't carrying me xd useless dps I swear to god they don't deserve muh heals

Literally get better, start improving. Tomorrow just wake up and start practicing something that takes effort and will make you better. Stop being this failure of a faggot that only turned to mercy because of the fantasies about healsluting that being molested during childhood caused you
>>
>>39054350
>High ello match
>Mercy 5 rez everyone on your team, including you
>Everyone is in a terrible position, no need to even graviton us, they just put and end to us quickly right there again

Meanwhile
>Nano Boost blade or visor into team kill
>Transcendence saving everyone inside that graviton and making sure they'll be in a better position than they'd be if they died and got ressed
>Beat giving everyone invincibility for a moment to ensure game changing frags

Yeah, you can stick your res and your crap hero inside your faggot ass where I'm sure you've inserted lots of things before since you got molested by your uncle at age 15, you effeminate passive-agressive failure of a faggot
>>
>>39051813
>tfw i only enjoy playing zenyatta
I don't really know why. I just can't stand the other heroes of the game. If i ever get tired of zen i just leave the game altogether.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.