[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started learning bass guitar 2 weeks ago >already got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

>started learning bass guitar 2 weeks ago
>already got my dick sucked

thought I was gonna be a khv forever.Why haven't you started learning an instrument yet?
>>
guitars are boring to me, will girl's care about my VST collection? maybe if I make some lit trap beats they will.
>>
>>39050684
OP: Not sure if it will have the same effect. Honestly learning virtually any normie instrument is a great and reasonably easy thing to do if you want to make it with girls. It's something interesting to talk about and if you blag it well it can make you seem really cool.

Not sure it was that great a blowjob though desu, the inside of my foreskin is actually kinda sore today like it's been torn or something.
>>
>>39050657
>18yo
>already have a near professional mastery of guitar
>never had grill

just fuck my shit UP fampai
>>
>If all the hours I spent playing shitty vidya were instead spent practicing guitar I'd be a fucking guitar god right now
Kill me
>>
>>39050657
I have but everyone tells me "you'll get better if you keep practicing" and that never happens
>>
>>39050657
i bought a banjolele on amazon, waiting for it to come in. itll get me /tons/ of pussy right?
>>
I'm pretty good at guitar but I can't sing, not very well at least. It sucks because if I could I would go to open mics and probably get loads of pussy if I could sing as well as I played.
>>
>>39051944
have you tried being a folk singer? just drink some whiskey and smoke a pack of joes before you go on stage
>>
I've been trying to learn guitar for half a year now but I still suck
I understand chords, scales, and know how to read tabs, but I suck at playing. How do I git gud?
>>
>>39050657
bought an electric guitar but im beyond helping i buy it for myself.
>>
>>39052037
I don't want to sing anything hard, but when I hear my voice and I think it sounds good but then I listen to a recording of myself and I don't think it sounds good. I dislike the fact that I don't seem to be aware of how my voice sounds without a recording.
>>
File: IMG_0857.png (373KB, 548x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0857.png
373KB, 548x668px
>play in community band as a hobby
>guy that's a music school graduate has a job offer for anyone interested
>gave him my email and have been checking it 5x every day the last month for any messages from him

Granted the job isn't until next year but I'm praying I'll be included
>>
File: 1485730406194.jpg (69KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1485730406194.jpg
69KB, 500x404px
But are any of you guys actually good at the guitar or...
>>
this part of me that resists doing anything is a problem.

I'm also very bitter and cynical about everything.

I'm also getting older and feel like I wasted so much time it's pointless do do anything but try to find an income to support my self comfort.
>>
File: 1486332790842.jpg (47KB, 500x596px) Image search: [Google]
1486332790842.jpg
47KB, 500x596px
>>39052488
I too suffer from this affliction, anon. I am afraid this aversion will never subside and I'll be doomed to a life of mediocrity.
>>
>>39051438
>instead you got 3000 hours of well worth TF2
we deserve our lives desu
>>
>>39051401
stop being a fucking \m/ nerd and play music that other people actually like. it doesn't even need to be popshit but ppl love singer-songwriters they eat that shit up senpai. or you could actually.. join a band and meet people who are interested in playing and listening to the same music as you by playing shows and actually interacting with other human beings
>>
File: 1_1x.jpg (138KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1_1x.jpg
138KB, 400x300px
>>39050657
I play several instruments, it hasn't helped me much
You need to explain how it happened
>>39052455
I'm better at music than at being social
In fact I learned to play bass and produce so that I could make music by myself
I don't make much guitar music anymore but here's something I made long ago with some guitar
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1WBwjzVwp4z
>>
>play guitar since 14 years old
>can also play drums, keys and bass to a passable level
>produce music in my free time (aka all day every day)
>still no succ

Fuck off.
>>
>sucking off the BASS player

that's like giving the cab driver a blowie while going out on a date, literally part of the roadies.
>>
>>39052396
vocal lessons changed my life. i literally took them for like three months and dipped but just learning how to find & keep a pitch saved my ass. also: no one likes the sound of their own voice so get used to that.
>>
>>39052065
literally the only solution is to play with other people. ideally people who will be understanding of your current incompetence and will want to help you out. or learn how to play songs instead of just learning about concepts if u haven't tried that already lol.
>>
>>39053234
>playing with other people
I've played alone on my bedroom my whole life and I got gud pretty fast. That poster is either untalented as fuck or not making an effort.

Half a year is not much, though. Don't expect to be good within the first year unless you're extremely motivated about it.
>>
>>39051944
you just need your own sound, you don't have to be like a justin timberlake level singer or anything. Look up modern baseball, they legit just talk while they play and the fat dude has loads of pussy thrown at him
>>
>>39053154
guitar sounds like something from fall of troy, pretty gud man
>>
>>39053185
Would you say you're a good singer Then? Have you sang in front of an audience?
>>
>>39053694
i don't think i'm a good singer. i'm a natural bass and i have a very small range, and i don't like the timbre of my voice. but i can hit the notes i'm trying to in a song and that's all you really need to not sound like absolute garbage. i go to open mics occasionally and i get good feedback, and i've played little shows for cash around town a few times. hoping to record an ep soon.
>>
>>39053759
Sounds good man, I'll definitely look into vocal lessons. I don't like my voice either it's a bit nasally. If you're getting paid to sing then you definitely aren't bad.
>>
Don't ever let your band have a female singer boys.
>>
>>39054027
>guitar player wants to bring in his girlfriend to sing
oy vey
>>39053985
mine is obnoxiously raspy - but don't sweat it. i'd rather have an interesting voice than a perfect voice. being "not bad" is the best thing i think you can hope for. definitely give it a shot though, at the very least you'll learn how to use what you've got.
>>
>>39050657
Been playing drums since I was 13 and no girls, 27 year old kissless virgin.
>>
>>39053137
haha ive never played for anyone before :(

i play jazz lol im not a dragonforce shredder.
>>
>>39055286
if u aren't a purist i really really feel like fusion is coming back. do something with that.
>>
>cute grill asks me if i play guitar
>see the excitement drain from her face when i tell her i play bass
>tfw cucked by two strings
>>
>>39050657
who did the dick belong to?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.