[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a normalfag, borderline-chad anything Inlcuding how 2 get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: ARTP19.jpg (14KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
ARTP19.jpg
14KB, 253x200px
Ask a normalfag, borderline-chad anything

Inlcuding how 2 get a qt gf seeing as yall robots are obsessed with that
>>
People like you make up maybe 50% of the board. Nothing special, move along.
>>
File: BlRVO1ECUAAliJT.jpg (38KB, 600x866px) Image search: [Google]
BlRVO1ECUAAliJT.jpg
38KB, 600x866px
>>39048852
How 2 get a qt?
>>
>>39048852
>how 2 get a qt gf
please?
ive had girls like me but im inept at setting a relationship up
>>
>>39048873
yeah thats the response i get a lot, occasionally someone has questions for me though and i can be helpful
>>
>>39048902
>>39048892

-pretend to be confident (im assuming yall are not)
-make her laugh and bonus points if u can make fun of her slightly but dont force it
-this is big: be legitimately OK with what u have with the qt ending at any moment. the person whos more ok with it ending is the person who has more power. the other person can sense this
>get /fit/ and /fa/
>have normal conversation, be interesting, challenge her... when ur talking her have the mindset of you are auditioning her. like "im kind of interested in you so lets see if theres any substance to who u are".. test her with stuff like "what are your passions?".. the basics for conversation to never forget are FORD: F-family, O-occupation, R-recreation, D-dreams (work your way up to this)

These are some basic things, i got lots more stuff. some sneaky pua-ish trick type stuff that works ok. Lemme know if u have specific questions, a lot of stuff is context-specific

Oh! and texting- dont be the one to start the convo more than 50% of the time. and at the end of each message be the one to stop responding 80% of the time. Also, when u end it- dont wait for the convo to get boring. end on a high note. she should associate u with interesting, exciting
>>
File: comeonman....png (41KB, 277x280px) Image search: [Google]
comeonman....png
41KB, 277x280px
>>39049042
>be legitimately OK with what u have with the qt ending at any moment
what the FUCK
NIGGER, what if i want to LIKE my gf??????
ik what u mean broski, girls i have no interest in seem to be the most interested in me, but, FAGGOT, I WANT A LIFE PARTNER
NOT SOME GAY FUCKING GAME
>>
>>39048902
w/r/t setting up a relationship in particular.. this is not an outcome u can completely control. she may not be the relationship type or it may not be the right time. for me i found my qt on tinder. generally girls on tinder are relationship ready. go on dates and make them good- and make it very clear they ARE dates. kiss within first date and keep escalating. keep it up (making sure she initiates some of the dates, hopefully more than half) and eventually if its the right fit she will like u enough where its basically already like youre dating. and then just ask her. if its a no, be ready to leave and be ok with it. dont get oneitis and make sure YOUR EMOTIONS ARE NOT DETERMINED BY HER
>>
>>39049139
not a game bro. for a girl to be really into you, she needs to understand you have enough going on in your life that you will be ok with or without her. LATE into the relationship, yeah u can be legitimately attached if u want. my point is, if your life is so empty u NEED her to feel ok.. thats not attractive. and more importantly, that means you have to work on YOU and youre not really ready for a relationship
>>
File: 3urzhs8d.png (8KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
3urzhs8d.png
8KB, 687x450px
>>39049042
>pretend to be confident
literally how does that work??
>>
>>39049198
>not a game bro
suppressing my emotions isnt a game?????
i want to choke u
irl
this is a fucking game
i cant just react of my own free will with your shit
making it a game
your comment is only making me realize more and more just how trash life is
kys
>>
>>39048852
What do you do at a party when you are the only sober one? (Besides getting drunk)
>don't wanna fUck/flirt anything more than verbally because they will cry rape/sexual harassment
>friends become Neanderthals, can't hold a good conversation
>>
>>39048852
I am a
>21 year old male
>Student at a highly ranked university
>Dress well, well groomed
>Of at least decent physical attractiveness. Don't like to try to rate myself but I'm at least neither ugly nor hot
>Have had a handful of girls interested in me in the past, between when I was 16 and now
>But not a single girl at university has expressed interest in me
>Aside from that, I am very sociable, big social circle, enjoy clubs and bars, drink socially
>100% kissless dateless virgin

What is wrong with me?
>>
>>39049198
ok.. ok fag, i did some thinking ok?
i think ur right, i think you are really right
but how do i make myself lose interest in females to achieve this?
also, if i lose interest, why would i ever want pusspuss?
>>
>>39049281
ugh. im not saying suppress your free will. life isnt trash. heres the basic idea: if u put the time into taking care of yourself and improve yourself every day and become the person you want to be.. you wont have to pretend. you legitimately wont care that much if one prospective gf disappears because you'll be happy with who you are and you wont be so needy for the validation of someone else.

>>39049255
and come on, dont pretend youre dense. youve seen how confident people act in movies and real life and stuff. just do that shit. if u do it for long enough, magically it will become real. not just talking theoretically, this is actually what i did and it worked for me
>>
>>39049325
"because they will cry rape/sexual harassment" .. sounds like youve been spending too much time on the chans. girls arent really like that and there are plenty that feel the exact same way as u about THOSE girls

for parties.. yeah man i agree with you. i stopped drinking and using drugs and i avoid parties. not my scene. if its not your scene, just dont go. u dont need it. make ur own scene
>>
>>39049368
youre creating this false dichotomy that creates a lose/lose scenario in your head. you dont have to lose interest in females. u need to have a full life with things u love and are grateful. if you have that and u understand (and this is true) that as long as you keep good care of yourself there will always be females who'd love a chance to be with u, then u can like pusspuss and pursue it, but if it doesnt work out you wont be upset. you wont say "wow this proves it, im worthless." you'll say, "hmm she wasnt into it. no point in speculating why. her loss" and onto the next one
>>
File: lostdreams.jpg (116KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
lostdreams.jpg
116KB, 700x466px
>>39049549
>no point in speculating why
i disagree with this 1
i always look back at my social failures to figure out why it didnt work and try to do better next time
this is what i always do
>>
>>39049328
This is me but 19 and working, I always think I should have gone to University.
>>
>>39049632
>>39049632
well yeah i feel u on that. good way to learn.. what i was getting at is u gotta be careful assuming why other people do things or reading too far in. there are so many factors in their life you'll never know about. u gotta be careful attributing another person's decisions to something that you did..
>>
>>39049768
>>39049328
well, nothing is wrong with you. get that shit as far from your head as possible. and i dont know, how many girls have u asked out on dates while at university?
>>
File: 1502319170619.png (139KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502319170619.png
139KB, 394x360px
>>39049803
>how many girls have u asked out on dates while at university?

None. Because literally none of them have shown even the slightest bit of interest in me. And I also have a strong phobia of women, to be honest.
>>
>>39049803
I was more browsing this as a thing not looking for actual advice.

I have no problem speaking to people and have had girls show interest; just the idea of casual sex doesn't appeal to me and never put the effort into pulling that hard.
>>
File: symmetra.png (72KB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
symmetra.png
72KB, 217x217px
How can I learn to be witty and "spice up" conversations?

I'm going to the gym and am also working on my image but repeating the same day for 5+ years (wake up, work, sleep, repeat) has left me dead inside and I feel like I don't have much of a personality anymore. Every conversation I've had with a woman in the last 2-3 months has been painfully mediocre and not memorable in the slightest.
>>
>>39049839
ok well girls arent very good at communicating their interest so unless youre a mind-reader u dont know. if u just sit around and wait for u to magically end up with a qt its never gonna happen. if u go on 10 dates in the next year with the attitude "im just doing this to practice being good at dating for later on, i accept that im new at this and may be shit at if for a while" youre gonna end up somewhere youre a lot happier with, guaranteed
>>
>>39048852
You are attractive and social and probably done some thing like a job and a car.
>>
File: 1502140021978.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1502140021978.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>39049958
What if no girl says yes when I ask them out? What if I have a panic attack while trying to ask a girl out because I'm so scared?
>>
>>39049982
This Lmao ur probably a good looking guy
>>
>>39050007
Only when im skinny and got my gold chain.
Other then that most women pass me over.
Yes ive been laid yes I had GF.
Yes they say I was raped whenever they feel like it.
Yes video games and anime are more fun then doing all this shit for some cunt that will cry rape or cheat and then keep ruining you reputation because women are spiteful asses.
>>
>>39050007
i am but anyone can make themselves MUCH more attractive with working out, grooming, and clothes. if youre buff girls will want to be fucked by u even if u dont have a super good looking face
>>
(Now ex) GF broke up with me somewhat less than a month ago. We haven't stayed in contact. I wanted her back pretty badly. I texted her a couple of days back. She left me on seen. Suprisingly enough, I've been feeling better and have started to sort of move on. It really hit me after I realized I got my appetite back. However, I still "kind of" want to get back with her. My head says "Ehhh, I guess you can try, but you're not going to get her back at any rate". My heart, however, keeps giving me fucking hope even though there's pretty much none of it.

I'm in another country now. I've worked quite a bit on myself, improving my personality, working out a lot, etc. I used to hang out with my ex, another girl and this other guy. I'd hate to lose them and so I want to stay friends with my ex. Not orbit her, but stay friends just so I can have this social circle. When I go back to my home country, If we go hang out togheter like before, I wonder if there might still be a chance to do something. I know that what I'm doing is pretty retarded, but I still want to at least try and see where it goes.

Got any advice?
>>
>>39049991
My recommendation is you should get comfortable with the reality ahead of time that theres a high chance they'll say no. Why are u so special that you should have success right at the start? U wouldnt expect to be good at a sport without practicing it.

Dont imagine all the ways things can go wrong. Tell yourself: if I want a qt, I gotta put in the footwork to get it. I might be met with failure, maybe even many times, but that doesnt mean theres anything wrong with me. Just means i need to keep trying and keep improving myself. If i build it, they will come
>>
>>39049924
Well youre trying so youre half way there. Theres a lot of answers for this.

-Open-ended questions. super super important.
-try to use statement as much as u can, statements beat questions.
-challenge her and disagree with her- this is big.
-also dont sweat it too much that youre having this issue. small talk is hard for everyone. maybe consider cutting it short.. if its going ok, skip to "wanna grab coffee some time" or whatever. get number and get out

sorry im a little busy with stuff right now i can add some more in a little while. what situations are u small talking in?
>>
>>39050166
DO not do this, its not worth it make new friends and get a new girl and dont bother once and ex always an ex as shes your ex for a reason.
Move on ass bandit.
>>
>>39049924
Get drunk and meme at her.
>>
>>39050166
Just got out of a similar situation my bro. Well get it out of your head that youre gonna be able to just casually hang out with her and not BE with her. Thats just gonna re-open the wound.
In my experience, once a couple breaks up once, its never gonna work in the long term. Its gonna be hard but u just gotta have no contact, dont look at her social media. Its over. Even if u could fix it, youre not starting with a clean slate. Youre starting with a bunch of baggage and you would be in a super emotionally vulnerable position.

I can talk more about this.. i just had to deal w this shit for over a year and im finally out of it
>>
>>39050450

Thanks for the tips. Right now I'm trying to make small talk at the gym and language exchange groups but nothing has come out of it.
>>
>>39050493
>once and ex always an ex as shes your ex for a reason
The thing is anon, I thought about this and I don't mind. I'm in high school, pretty much all relationships in this age are bound to fail and last very shortly anyways.

>>39050554
Greentext?
>>
>>39049328
F
A
C
E
Is everything. If you dont have ideal cranio facial developed then your genes cucked you or you lived in a poor envionment which hindered ideal gene expression. Most likely the former.
>>
>>39050577
what about greentext?

>>39050555
doing something beats doing nothing byt the gym is not a great place for this. girls feel very vulnerable and put up their shields their and some will assume youre being a "creep"
this could be contributing to the luke-warm reception
>>
>>39049281
you're the 5'6 guy from the manlet thread?
you write in a similar fashion, didn't mean anything bad by it
>>
>>39050781
Can you greentext me what happened?
>>
>>39048852
>somebody who gets women by virtue of things robots can never have, giving them advice
why?
>>
>>39049924
Stop giving a fuck, like the other anon said being drunk helps this. I'm much better at conversations when I'm plastered and don't give a fuck what I say.
>>
>>39050794
no, im not him
im 6foot
>>
>>39049373
so basically women dont know what love is

eternally /thread
>>
gotta go for a while. quick note on conversations- be playful, check out "how to win friends and influence people" great for forging a connection
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.