[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ GENERAL - Race War EDITION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: women_btfo.png (376KB, 706x706px) Image search: [Google]
women_btfo.png
376KB, 706x706px
Hello robots, this is a general /pol/ thread considering recent events. What do you think about the upcoming race war? Are you ready? How proud are you to be white?

What are we going to do about the cucks, the traitors, and the shitskins? Lots of happenings are here, and it will only get worse until the collapse.
>>
>>39048279
Get the fuck out /pol/fag, we don't want edgy skinheads like you here.
>>
>>39048279
How about you fuck off to pol, for starters. What kind of stupid nigger creates a /pol/ thread on an unrelated board?
>>
>considering recent events
What happened? Did your board get deleted again?
>>
>>39048388

>t. shill and cuck

>>39048402

>t. shill and cuck and possible shitskin

>>39048442

>t. cuck
>>
>>39048463
Who the cuck are you quoting, shillmaster?
>>
>>39048463
You too faggot, get the fuck out.
>>
>>39048480
>>39048478
Kill yourself cucks.
Sjdn
>>
I hope we have nigger robots. Like, race war is bullshit, we should be altogethet.
>>
I've been laughing non-stop since yesterday. The world is about to burn to the ground and I'm going to sit back and watch and laugh until the nuclear fire consumes me. Get fucked normie shits. Get. Fucked.
>>
>>39048758
t. Intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>39048279
I think you mixed up the boards dumbo.
>>
File: 1487906792596.jpg (87KB, 1300x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487906792596.jpg
87KB, 1300x960px
>Needing to make a general about something on one board when another board exists for the discussion of the topic in question
>>
>>39048847

Nah son. I just think we've had it too good for too long. We're long overdue for another world war to shake things up. People have gotten too complacent and weak.
>>
>>39048913
says the fat virgin who's never experienced war, hoping for mass destruction on the internet
>>
>>39048937

I want to die too son. If other people go with me then all the better.
>>
>>39048279
shite bait you wannabe cuck
>>
>>39048629
Edgy nazi fag
>>
File: 1502391420100.png (1MB, 1080x1038px) Image search: [Google]
1502391420100.png
1MB, 1080x1038px
I'm actually not that proud to be white

what's there to be proud of these days?
>>
File: lowiqanon.png (71KB, 645x729px) Image search: [Google]
lowiqanon.png
71KB, 645x729px
>>39048279
i wan miwkie
>>
>>39049916
>I'm actually not that proud to be white
Good, racial pride is a meme.

Are you doing things to improve your life, Anon?
>>
>>39050012
No. I'm wanking off pakis.
>>
>>39050012
you just sound like a normie

the duel logic of self improvement while also valuing being a cuckold who puts others first

I'm not proud to be white because white women exist
>>
>>39050033
Oh dear.

Does it pay well, at least?
>>
>>39050012
>>39049916
t. defeatist low T cucks
>>
>>39050070
dual*

>while also valuing being a cuckold who puts others first
I never >implied this
Besides, it's human nature to be selfish.

>>39050092
>a /pol/ chimp responds to you
vomiting_loli.png
>>
>>39048463
>dumb /pol/ster thinking they're important enough for the vast government/billionaire/Jewish conspiracy to give a shit about them
>>
File: 1502022025902.jpg (486KB, 928x1488px) Image search: [Google]
1502022025902.jpg
486KB, 928x1488px
It's always shitskins this, libcucks that... what is wrong with you people?
>>
>>39050122
Anon, they're a FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH!
>>
You literally have your own board to post on

Go there.
>>
>>39048279
FUUUCCKK OFFFFFFFF
STAY ON YOUR OWN BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39050135

They're frightened numales.
>>
Any true, powerful white man both capable and deserving of being proud of himself does not need to mask his insecurities by trying to say, "Yeah, fuck niggers, white people built civilisation! R-right guys?"

I'm a white dude, a German who immigrated to America to flee actual racial prejudice from the Muslims. This country is a great place. Many feel like every other race despises each other, but trust me, America may just be the most integrated and racially peaceful place on Earth. Although I disagree with race-mixing and multiculturalism, I don't feel like I have to combat people of colour taking my education or my jobs, because here we all have equal opportunity (or, it seems like we will once Trump knocks out Affirmative Action). All these white fucks saying we need to secure a future for the white children of America-- it's all horseshit. America will always be a melting pot with a white majority, but the establishments of media and education make it seem otherwise. There is nothing to fight, no reason to fight. I was saddened by the news I saw yesterday because it reminds me of what my parents moved here to avoid. The media is trying to propagate a race war. You don't want one. This is gonna sound like a /pol/ shitpost, but the only people that want a race war is (((them))).
>>
>>39050469
>I'm a white dude, a German who immigrated to America to flee actual racial prejudice from the Muslims
This is the point where I stopped taking you seriously
>>
>>39048279
Kill yourself. In another week your shitty alt-right movement will be off the radar and irrelevant as usual
>>
>>39050672
Not if a brave anon from /pol/ decides to put on a bomb vest and blow himself up to show how evil those race mixers and libtards are
>>
>>39050741
You cause more problems than you think you solve.

Also, the alt-right and """meme magic""" had nothing to do with trump winning the election. So keep making that narative up.
>>
>>39050802
I agree that Trump didn't win because of /pol/. He has that thing where he can really appeal to white trash in his speeches, even though he doesn't have any interest in they concerns

Also what do you mean with
>You cause more problems than you think you solve.
?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.