[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AIDS Virus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: 1454098211319.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454098211319.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
>22 yr old carpenter assistant
>Had gay sex with 34 year old man inside his apartment in Houston because he offered it
>Nutted in his ass
>Couple months later
>Feel sick and it's like I've got a really bad flu
>Went to doctor's office
>Find out I'm 22 years old with HIV

Has anybody else on here gone through this?
>>
hurry up and die faggot
>>
no but I knew a fag who caught the aids at 19

he's 27 now and hasn't had a relationship since he found out, will probably an hero before he hits 30
>>
>>39047529
No
Originaldo
>>
That's your fault for being a degenerate. Dick does not go in the shitter, male or female. Pussy is made for dick.
>>
>>39047649
I heard about an 18 year old kid that walked out of highschool and got AIDS from someone that just wanted to use his youth.
>>
No, but quick question: According to google contracting HIV before 30 still results in a life expectancy of 75 years, so what exactly is the problem here? Social stigma? Too few partner choices in the HIV-positive scene?
>>
>>39047529
are you sure it was him?

Its not that easy to get hiv as the top. Similar with blowjob, chances to get hiv while sucking are bigger that while being suck
>>
>>39047529
bullshit you dont get symptoms for like 2 years
>>
>>39047767
You can live to 75, but you're going to sick easily; you're going to get complications from AIDS that medicine won't watch; if you stop taking all of those damn expensive pills, you're going to die.

It's hell to live with it. It's supposed to kill you.
>>
>>39047529
As a cancer survivor, I normally fuckin hate people who are the main cause of their problem. I didn't do anything to get cancer, while you totally fuckin asked for aids.
But I wanna be a bit emphatic OP, you'll be on meds for the rest of your life and you better be very fuckin careful not get sick for the rest of your days, but your life span is pretty decent nowadays.
You're just lucky it's 2017 and not 1987

>>39047807
wrong, you can get symptoms in 1 month if you're very unlucky, but the average is 6 months
>>
>>39047807
lol do you really think OP is a fag who got HIV?
Pretty sure somebody who realized he destroyed his life doesn't want to post on a degenerate board for the lols
>>
File: IMG_1550.jpg (12KB, 110x110px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1550.jpg
12KB, 110x110px
>he fell for the homosexual sex meme
>>
>>39047529

Insertive male catching HIV from anal is like less than 1% chance.

Uncircumcised? Any other factors?

Anyway with meds it's not that big of a deal tbqh
>>
>>39047876
Not him but I've heard it's not too bad to have hiv at least and it's actually less of a hassle than type 1 diabetes.
>>
>>39048029
OP here.
I remember pulling my dick out and there was a lot of blood on it, but I thought that was normal for gay sex.

I think he wanted to make me sick.
>>
>>39048193
Just curious.
What is the main reason you didn't use a condom?

-You didn't have one so decided to do it anyway.
-You had it but it wouldn't have been as pleasurable?
-Laziness?

?

Serious question
>>
>>39048291
The pleasure, and I got off on it more mentally.
>>
>>39048305

Have you talked to him since? Was he a good lay at least?
>>
>>39048331
I haven't spoken with him, and I don't even have his number/know where he lives.

He just disappeared, and I don't think hunting him down will fix anything.
>>
>>39048305
Whelp, that settles it. An idiot mistake I can understand, ignorance I can understand. Knowing the risks and still choosing to go through with it in the most risky way possible?

don't take your meds. Die in pain
>>
>>39048353
It won't fix anything, but if he knows he won't contract to others so they don't end up in the same situation as you

Do it for them, please

Try to track him down
>>
>>39048193

Fuck dude.

That's top tier ignorance, no offence.
>>
>>39048488

Any guy who is taking loads from strangers bareback knows full well his status/what he's doin
>>
>>39047570

FIRST POST

EXCELLENT POST
>>
>>39047529
Why would you have sex with a man?

Who's the carpenter you work for? Does he have HIV?
>>
>>39048193
>>39048305

>This is what gays actually think

That's really gross. Sort of vomited a little.
>>
>>39047529
You should find the guy and report him to the police. Spreading HIV is a felony. This guy should go to jail for life for giving you HIV.

You should not spread HIV. Don't be an asshole. Tell your partners in the future that you have the disease.

This way we can have a good earth.
>>
OP can you give me a single shred of proof so I know this isn't a psyop. I feel for you buddy, but it's just a little on the nose.
>>
>>39047529
The chances of getting AIDS from a positive bottom are 0.11% if you are circumcised and 0.62% if you are uncircumcised
You won the lottery
>>
>>39047529
OP, report this case to the FBI. They have the means of tracking the guy down by looking at your phone records and prosecuting the guy.
>>
>>39048718
>>39048693

I'd imagine it's much higher with blood involved.

I dunno this does seem a little too fucked up to ring true. Oh well
>>
STDs are the reason I don't have sex, I am better of jacking to anime waifus rather than getting life-time problems.
>>
They can control the symptoms quite well these days with drugs. Theres a good chance you will lead a normal life but of course you are infectious so you'll have to deal with that.
>>
File: oh ya girl?.gif (826KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
oh ya girl?.gif
826KB, 480x270px
>>39048903
oh, honey. you and I know u ain't havin sex cause u can't get it in
>>
File: do it faggot 7.jpg (79KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
do it faggot 7.jpg
79KB, 512x384px
Thats what you get for having unprotected sex with a stranger you goddamn degenerate. You should do society a favor and kill yourself. I'm not joking. You might get in a car crash and someone might get AIDS from your blood while helping you one day if you don't. Seriously. Do it, faggot.
>>
AIDS and HIV are not synonymous. You do NOT have AIDS just because you're HIV positive. Also a lot of people lead long lives with HIV, treatment has come a long way in the past couple of years.

Just don't have sex with anyone and you'll be fine. Considering you're on this board, this shouldn't be difficult.
>>
File: lolfarage.jpg (51KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
lolfarage.jpg
51KB, 635x635px
>>39047529
I'm glad you contracted HIV you disgusting degenerate faggot. This is what you deserve for being a filthy sodomite. I hope you die a long painful death when you get full blown AIDS.
>>
Coincidentally, I looked it up earlier today because I was curious.

The OP's definitely a dirty fibber, you don't get AIDs that easily.

According to the Center for Disease Control, HIV transmission rates are:

138 out of 10,000 for receptive anal sex
11 out of 10,000 for insertive anal sex

For oral sex the transmission rate is negligible either for giving or receiving.

These statistics are for viral loads that are "from an infected source," too.
>>
>>39049049
>138 out of 10,000 for receptive anal sex
thats low as shit, what the fuck?
>>
>>39049049
>>39048193

Those numbers are just for people that weren't bazoogled into the wonderful world of HIV
>>
File: 1479279664559.jpg (741KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1479279664559.jpg
741KB, 3264x2448px
>>39047529
Did you fuck anybody else between that 34 year old fag and when you found out? Do you think you gave HIV to anybody else?
>>
>>39049155
No.
That's why I went ahead and said yes in the first place.
>>
>>39047529

Let's go over the mistakes you made. It's too late for you, but it might not be for someone else.

* Not using a condom when fucking a partner with unknown health status
* Not using PrEP to lower the chances of contracting HIV if you are fucking random people without condoms
* Death gripping your dick to the point where you can't orgasm if you are wearing a condom
* Not getting regular STD tests while you are doing very risky things. If you had caught it before you felt symptoms, there are treatments that can eliminate HIV.

All in all, several stupid things that all had to come together at once. If you had been smarter in any one of these actions, you would be fine.
>>
File: 5555232331.png (138KB, 336x326px) Image search: [Google]
5555232331.png
138KB, 336x326px
>be gay
>fuck a random man in the ass
>without protection because it felt better
>gets HIV
Best you can do is finding that guy, pop his head, then optionally do the same on yourself
>>
>>39049077
>>39049084
To put it in perspective, you can take ONE HUNDRED loads of cum in your ass,
every single one from an HIV-positive partner,
and the chances of transmission are still only 1.38%

There's a 0.0138% chance from only doing it once, one-tenth of one percent.

Biting, spitting, sharing sex toys, and "throwing bodily fluids" are all negligible.
Even sharing needles with an AIDs patient is only at 63 / 10,000.

Realistically, the only way it's going to happen is through a blood transfusion.
>9,250 / 10,000
Literally, a huge amount of carefully preserved cells directly into your blood stream.
>>
>>39049336
imagine how much sex the gays must have been having to fuel the AIDS epidemic of the 80s
A jewish man, AIDS positive and a gay rights activist, came to my high school and told us all with a "straight" face that he got HIV the first time he ever had sex, which he solicited from an older anonymous man... probably a disgusting lie. I bet he was taking hundreds of cocks a week, it's just statistically ridiculous to think otherwise...
>>
>fuck random stranger in butt
>get aids
>???????
>profit
>>
>>39047747
Elaborate please.

All of these stories make me sad (28 year old virgin gay).
>>
>>39048193
How was there a lot of blood?
>>
>>39049186
At least if you aren't spreading it around the then I can't judge you too much for what happened. People who proliferate AIDS and HIV are the scum of the Earth. Please don't give it to others (including bug chasers). Try to be upfront about it when you're on the dating scene. It might not even be a bad idea to find another partner with HIV if you want to fuck someone raw again.
>>
>>39049421
>profit
lmao
>>
>>39049336
Op says there was blood, but why wouldn't the guy tell him to stop if there is blood? Something sounds fishy, the guy could have purposefully gave it to him
>>
>>39047529
So you caught AIDS big deal. If it is caught early enough it is curable. Also, I think you're full of shit. Liar.

If not, well, serves you right for having gay sex. The bible said Adam and Eve, not Adam and Adam.
>>
>>39047747
My mate new a 22 yr old girl who caught it. Life sentence. Completely fucked up her mind. She made up all kinds of beauty profiles in F.B to get attention but when you met her she was ugly. She just did it to hide the point about her having AIDS. Her mind was .. gone. Sadly, most people on 4Chan won't ever get AIDS because they'll die virgins.
>>
>>39048029
This. This guy has read the same medical literature as what I have. AIDS can actually be cured if it is caught early enough and otherwise managed so as to not kill the patient in 80% of cases nowadays.
>>
File: IMG_0839.jpg (35KB, 214x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.jpg
35KB, 214x265px
>>39048193
>a lot of blood
>normal for gay sex
Jesus Christ, I'm gonna barf...
>>
I had a cute hippie female friend with hiv. Her boyfriend cheated on her with some crackhead nigger and she wound up catching HIV. She was a nice person and it makes me sad her life turned out so shitty.
>>
>>39047529
>carpenter assistant

Lol enjoy the rest of your shitty life
>>
>>39047529
A feel i dont know. Find god.
>>
>>39048368
This is prolly the cancer fuck

Only dumbasses need to find a way to justify wishing people to die by then again wishing for other's death is fucking stupid

What part of Houston OP? I'd chill with you mane I'd help make your last days count
>>
>>39049522
He was on her period, duh
>>
>>39052221
It happened at 2033 Colquitt, but a Jew lives there now.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.