[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wake up, wagecuck. No napping on your last day of freedom. You

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 28

File: 1466884374881.jpg (13KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1466884374881.jpg
13KB, 409x409px
Wake up, wagecuck. No napping on your last day of freedom. You are wasting too much time resting and it's going to be harder for you to sleep tonight if you nap.
>>
>>39047336
Might was well be lazy as fuck on my days off since it's pretty much fine to be lazy at my job anyways. Packing dishes into boxes while listening to music and drinking Dr. Pepper for 15 an hour isn't rigorous work anyways.
>>
>>39047336
Fuck off you pathetic excuse for a human being.
>>
>>39047336
Go fuck yourself NEET bastard.
>>
jokes on you i am working today
>>
>>39047336
>me and you go to bar
>see chick
>me: "hey babe, I work in the high powered corporate world, and makes lot of money"
>you: "hey babe, I live in my mom's basement"
>she goes home with me
But hey, at least you don't have to work
>>
File: 1456549099472.png (520KB, 494x830px) Image search: [Google]
1456549099472.png
520KB, 494x830px
>>39047624
>wagecucks in this much denial

Make sure you pay lots of taxes so the NEET bull fucking your gf can afford his lifestyle
>>
File: 1448745049220.jpg (46KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
1448745049220.jpg
46KB, 536x536px
>>39047806

'i know it hurts, baby. but your wage slaving is a turn off and just because i let a NEET fuck me doesnt mean i dont still love you'

Are NEETs actually this delusional that they think women want a bottom of the barrel genetic abomination with no aspirations or motivation?

holy fuck thats tragically delusional.
>>
File: 1456549919887.png (2MB, 1110x1662px) Image search: [Google]
1456549919887.png
2MB, 1110x1662px
>>39047904
I'm sorry anon. It must be hard knowing all the HUGE NEET COCK your wife is taking while you're off at work
>>
File: 1502616274917.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1502616274917.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>39047904
Neets getting btfo

Originally
>>
>>39047336
Am I weird if I actually like work?

It keeps my mind off all my personal shit.
>>
Salaryfag here. Having a large disposable income is good. I've been at my company for a few years so I get 25 vacation days a year. I took a month off to travel around europe. It was neato.

Also my job is pretty relaxing for the most part.
>>
File: 1446604381276.jpg (950KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1446604381276.jpg
950KB, 1920x1200px
>>39047336
Hey wagecuck. Sorry I didn't respond to your text messages. I've been so busy moving! You see, I don't like the current political climate, so I decided to use some of the nest egg I've made for myself to move to Europe. I found a country whose political theater better suits my personal beliefs. I was quickly accepted into the country because of my advanced degree, years of experience, and accomplishments. I get first pick for hiring because of all of my endorsements from previous employers.

Anyway, I'm sorry that you still haven't gotten a chance to travel internationally. I found out about this comfy town during a two week vacation two years ago.
>>
>>39047985

no woman has ever said these words you pathetic NEET cuck.

majority of NEETs are KHV.
>>
How does it feel to know, wagies, that I could be fucking your wife or girlfriend while you're slaving? Women are attracted to the bohemian lifestyle we live. Many a song has been written about the wagie's wife going off with a drifter.
>>
This NEET role playing always weirds me out. Why is the major one that NEETs have a lot of money, more so than folks with jobs.

I've known a fair number of NEETs and was one. Most are pretty poor or at the mercy of their parent's dollar. I've met one wealthy NEET out of maybe 40 and he was miserable constantly.

Most NEETs in my experience are depressed, poor, and miserable. This 'works out intellectual superior physically fantastic' NEET in my experience doesn't exist.
>>
I can't be neet forever.

wish me luck on getting a job and fighting my own depression and weaknesses.
>>
>>39048425
>having been a wife
I have 4 fuck buddies, the fuck do I care if one of them touches your NEET dick?
>>
Yep, tomorrow is a workday, your right about that. And, honestly I thank god for it everyday.

I been to jail at one time and for a long time no one would hire me on. But now that I'm working, I can get my life back on track.

Dont beleve some of these things you read kids since life can be so hard, especialy with even a small bit of time in jail!!!

God bless, you all.
>>
>>39048364

Hahahaaha being happy about 25 days of freedom once a year that's fucking grim
>>
File: 1496448070280.png (79KB, 247x246px) Image search: [Google]
1496448070280.png
79KB, 247x246px
>>39048515
who let the hood in here
>>
>>39048425

you won't though, you're a neet with zero ambition/skill/motivation/charm, no woman would ever let you touch them, let alone fuck them.

you're a steaming pile of shit to women everywhere.
>>
neet posters know that what counts in life isn't being a good person.
>>
>tfw salaryfag
>tfw have my own office
>tfw it's pretty boring and I just sit around and shitpost half the time and do a bit of coding work the other half

It's a fairly large amount of money for not that much effort. It also gets me out of the house. Also I've met some cool folks from work.
>>
I am a big dicked NEET bull, I have impregnated many wagecucks wives whilst they were at work.

The wage cucks are too busy and then too tired to even notice that none of their children are theirs and they don't have the time to test them genetically.

Wage slaves btfo again.
>>
File: 5541.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
5541.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
I want to get a job at 26 before I'm fucked at 30
>>
>>39048585
same here bud, though I stay busy but am payed a lot (over six figures).

We're not really wagies, the wagie has to come in on the weekends and shit. NEETcucks are the worst of all though.
>>
>>39048545
Look, your just a kid you dont know whats really going on in this world. so I forgive you like just like what jesus does. and i pray that you dont ever go into where i have been.

its really easy to look down onto some people like me but it doesnt bother me. i have been getting my life together.
>>
>>39048676
Shut the fuck up you criminal faggot bitch
>>
>>39048676

who are you calling a kid, nigger?
>>
>>39048541
agreed. i've never understood the argument

"i'll have extra money to take my kids on a weekend ski trip while you sit at home eating potato chips!"

i just immediately picture the depression you'll have at the end of that ski trip when you realize you have to return to the grind tomorrow
>>
>>39048702
>>39048707
i am turning the other cheek for you. just dont ever get into trouble and you will be ok. finally i am too.

but you have to be thankful for what youve got, so you cant really tell me much more than just that.

thank you
>>
>>39048709

not to mention putting up with 'your kids' bad behaviour, HEH the wagie is a little slow to catch on.
>>
>>39048709
I don't hate my job. It's pretty ok.
>>
>>39048709
that because you don't understand there are enjoyable jobs out there. Salary jobs can be challenging and fun (see IT). This is something less intelligent people like yourself may never understand because for you getting drunk or high is what is "fun".
>>
Why can't wagies keep their wives off of the NEET's cock? Why does the NEET's cock allure the wagie's wife so?
>It was late last night when the boss come home
>He's askin' about his lady
>The only answer he received, "She's gone with the
>Gypsy Davy, gone with the gypsy Davy"

>"Go saddle for me my buskin' horse
>And a hundred dollars saddle
>Point out to me their wagon tracks
>And after them I'll travel, after them I'll ride"

>Well, I had not rode 'til the midnight moon
>When I saw the campfire gleaming
>I heard the notes of the big guitar
>And the voice of the gypsy singin'

>That song of the gypsy Dave
>There in the light of the camping fire
>I saw her fair face beaming
>Her heart in tune with the big guitar

>And the voice of the gypsy singing
>Have you forsaken your house and home
>Have you forsaken your baby

>Have you forsaken your husband dear
>To go to the gypsy Davy
>And sing with the gypsy Dave

>Yes, I've forsaken my husband dear
>To go with the gypsy Davy
>And I've forsaken my mansion high
>But not my blue-eyed baby
>Not my blue-eyed babe

>She smiled to leave her husband dear
>And go with the Gypsy Davy
>But the tears come a-trickling down her cheeks
>To think of the blue-eyed baby
>Pretty little blue-eyed babe

>Take off, take off your buckskin gloves
>Made of Spanish leather
>Give to me your lily-white hair
>And we'll ride home together
>We'll ride home again

>No, I won't take off my buckskin gloves
>They're made of Spanish leather
>I'll go my way from day to day
>And sing with the Gypsy Davy
>That song of the Gypsy Davy
>That song of the Gypsy Davy
>That song of the Gypsy Dave
>>
File: 1811.jpg (48KB, 528x520px) Image search: [Google]
1811.jpg
48KB, 528x520px
>>39047985
>>39047806
Where did you learn to shitpost so fucking good? Teach me please!
>>
File: 1501653600933.gif (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501653600933.gif
1MB, 1920x1080px
when you're /nightshift/ it doesn't feel too bad

max comfy too
>>
>>39047336
Anon...

My job is fun. I love programming, I used to do it for fun back in school which made me realize I wanted to major in Computer Science. So I did that, and now I get PAID to program. I work on really cool shit, systems that bring in billions of dollars of revenue per year, and in return they give me more money than I could ever hope to spend, since I'm frugal and like to live cheap

Have fun being a poor nobody. It may be fun being a NEET at age 18-25, but once you hit 30 you're going to be killing yourself while I'll have a 7 figure retirement account waiting for me when I retire at age 40.
>>
File: 1500235212142s.jpg (6KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1500235212142s.jpg
6KB, 228x221px
>>39048450
>tfw too incompetent to even mop a floor
>will never escape NEETdom because of legitimate agoraphobia
Op gives us some good keks, but in reality being a neet is shit. Most of us dont do it because we want to
>>
>>39047336

Jokes on you anon, I love my job
>>
>>39049741
>agoraphobia
All a delusion man. Good luck to you sir, one day you'll be so sick of it you'll find a way out.
>>
File: 1460600720359.png (1MB, 958x794px) Image search: [Google]
1460600720359.png
1MB, 958x794px
>>39048422
I'm sorry wagie. I know the truth hurts, but you have to accept your role in life okay?
>>
>>39049741
Don't let the wagie propaganda get to you. No one is better off a slave.
>>
>>39049949
Being a "wagie" isn't being a slave though. I can quit my job any time and go off the grid with all the money I've saved up. In a few years I'll have enough to hypothetically retire to a shit tier cheap country and live there forever if I needed. It is the only true freedom

YOU are the slave, dependent upon your parents or government handouts. If you were all of a sudden cut off from society and left with only your wealth, would you be okay? No, because you have none.
>>
>>39048450
the one next door to me does alright for herself

but yeah neets are pretty undesirable
>>
>>39049990

>a NEET appears at your workplace and orders something, doesn't have to be a burger.

>you have to prostrate yourself before the mighty NEET customer, and serve us to the extent of all our needs.

>whatever job you have, you can be sure you are working for your superior NEET masters indirectly, construction, manufacturing, engineering? in some way or another you are serving your NEET overlords and whilst you are at work your wife is becoming impregnated by potent NEET seed.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>39047336
This reply is posted well past midnight, just because I can.
>>
>>39049990
Listen to yourself: your entire life revolves around material objects. Money is a token of material slavery. You cannot have freedom and material desires both.
>>
>>39047358
What the frick where are these jobs around me
>>
>still fever
>gotta get up in 6 hours
Atleast I'm not a nigger.
>>
File: 1500083119768.gif (340KB, 1613x1129px) Image search: [Google]
1500083119768.gif
340KB, 1613x1129px
>tfw you kind of want to go back to work because you don't have any motivation and desire to do anything on your days off
I didn't think it would come to this guys.
>>
>>39047336
My alarm wakes me up at 6:45am. I wonder if I have set the wrong time on my alarm as I do not feel rested and it is dark outside. I stare at my phone bleary eyed and realise that actually yes, it is time to get up.

I go to the kitchen and make a coffee to try and kickstart my brain, and eat chitty bland scrambled eggs on toast. I treat myself to a rasher of bacon, and savour it as much as possible, for I know it is one of the few fleeting moments of pleasure I will experience all day.

I shower, get dressed and walk to the bus stop (while I hold a full driver's licence, current petrol prices and insurance costs mean it is cheaper for me to commute this way). I get on the bus and sit behind a good looking teen couple, kissing and fawning over each other on their way to college. I rage, knowing I never got to experience undiluted teenage love. I bury my head in an autobiography, and read about someone who lived a better life than me.

I arrive at work by 8:30am, wishing I was still in bed. I sit at my desk rotting, feeling my posture gradually deteriorating. I medicate myself with painkillers, and a steady supply of caffeine ensures the boredom of my work will not fully send me to sleep. I tap away at a computer, realising that if the company I worked for bothered or could afford to implement better software, 75% of my job would be done by the computer itself, faster and more accurately than I could hope to. I make small talk with my coworkers just enough so they do not think I am a retarded, emotionally-stunted zombie.
>>
>>39050378
iktf
I just end up wallowing in my lonliness on my day off and overthink everything
having a oneitis who's ignoring you right now doesn't help either
>>
>>39050128

tfw i reside in my NEET domain, comfy and stocked up on tendies and dew, the wagecucks pay for the rent and the bills, a problem with my abode you say?

Why just call up the wagecucks on speed dial, in no time at all a wagie appears to fix the plumping in the bathroom and to repair the toilet that is blocked with rich tendiedew excrement.

whilst the wagie is repairing my lavatory, i step out to pay his wife a visit, i know where he lives because before entry me being the NEET master demands he shows his slave identification and papers, whilst as I the superior master do not require any proof of legitimacy the only thing that is shown to the wagie is the broken toilet that he must toil over with his life blood to repair in the meantime of course i am at my slave's house impregnating her in their own matrimonial bed.

I leave wagie's slave quarters, his wife fully satisfied receiving the biggest and creamiest potent jizz load in her life, literally like royal jelly which is enough to impregante her cycle begins that month, i return to my palace just in time for my toilet slave finishing up his day's labour, he thanks me for the job i have offered him as working for his NEET masters are his only source of self worth, i tell the wagie 'good job, it's your priviledge and before you go don't forget to clean up the mess and whilst you are at it clean up the entire bathroom it hasn't been cleaned in year', to which the wagie replies with a 'YES SIR!' and obeys, and leaving after conducting his slave job.

i can then spend the evening in with my intellectual pursuits, the following months free for the NEET master race, philosopher kings to spend in the comfort of their wagecuck provided palaces concerning their minds with the only things of worth, whilst wagies even drop off my tendies and dew with a smile on their face on my doorstep, i make sure to inspect all the wagies' wives that i come in contact with when i demand they show their slave documentation.
>>
>>39048761

Crims don't deserve a voice. They gave that privelige up when they decided to break the law. It's time to stop talking.
>>
>>39050290
>what is shelter
>what is basic needs

A NEET can't provide those for himself without either relying on government handouts, something most countries doesn't give in sufficient amount to support anything but a destitute poor lifestyle, or leeching off of friends and family.
>>
So most NEETs talk about how wagecucks pay for their rent/food.

However in the US the only way to get enough money from the government to be able to live without any form of work is either:
>have a severe mental/physical disability
>be enabled by friends/family who support your lifestyle

So either you are being supported by others, which means your entirely reliant on their good graces, or are severely disabled. I'm not getting the benefit here of being extremely poor vs. working 30 hours a week in a office job. I have my own office. I shitpost at work. It's relaxing and rewarding because I work on a team for a company I actually give a shit about (I work the tech industry). Also I have far more money than NEETs do.

I, a few weeks back, thought to myself 'I want a larger TV', so I went out and purchased a 3000 dollar television. The ability to make large purchased on a whim is important to me because I can poor money into that and other expensive hobbies (wargaming is one).
>>
>>39050556
I have a feeling most of the NEETs here aren't even on the NEETbux, but therw's a few that are
>>
>op

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5AkBBQWZR4
>>
>>39049741
you better be disabled physically. if you're not you aren't incompetent enough to mop a floor and fuck off if you think you're THAT retarded
>>
>>39050485
>>39050556
>>39050593
>>39050615
>>39050648

wagies raging, shouldn't you be back at work at mr.shekelsteins?

QUICK MARCH!!
>>
>>39050699
I'm not raging. I'm just wondering how most NEETs here support themselves in the US. Do you guys fake mental/physical disabilities or mostly rely on money from your family?
>>
>>39050732
yeah. thanks welfare. god bless the USA.
>>
>>39050732
they sit at their parents house and some actually do have disabilities and the rest are liars
>>
>>39050556
>TV
Typical wagepleb
>>
>>39050791
>>39050799
I'm curious how easy it is to fake a disability severe enough to get NEETbux. I'd never be able to do it, it just feels disgusting to try and leech off a system by pretending to be a cripple. I don't know how warped you'd have to be to build that many lies around yourself.

As for parents I know I could do that, but shit I don't want to burden my family with my lazy ass. It just seems so strange that people are willing to permanently leech off family members.
>>
>>39050807
Salaryfag, not wagecuck here unfortunately.
>>
>>39050485
A NEET needn't provide for himself because you worker bees, happy to slave, will provide for him. I'm not talking only about neetbux. The perfectly good food that McWagies throw away becomes a NEET's dinner.
>>
File: 084.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>39050887
Wait, so you're saying you dumpster dive for meals?
>>
>>39050887
Hell yeah I thought I was the only /dumpsterdiver/ here.

I love eating out the garbage
>>
File: 1488132385283.gif (96KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
1488132385283.gif
96KB, 248x203px
>>39047358
I can afford to be lazy too. I go into work at 9 or 10 and only work 3 hours and that's it. I just throw trash, sweep and mop sometimes. It's done pretty quick and then i relax the rest of the time until 12.
>>
Tell me how to become a wagie, wagies.
>24
>no experience
>no driver's license or id (not enough documentation to get one)
>no education (hs dropout)
So get off my back, even a felon is more hireable than me.
>>
>>39050958
Just stay a NEET. You're too stupid to work
>>
>>39050958
Yeah you're too stupid to find a job. Only place to start is to get a GED.
>>
>>39050905
Yes. Only idiots would pay for food when you can walk behind any food shop and feed yourself indefinitely. Same logic applies to any necessity. Why pay for a house when you get a sleeping bag and camp on some dumb wagie's lawn.
>>
>>39048393
Who the fuck are you pretending to be? This post is a disaster
>>
>>39051025
DONT sleep on wagies lawns. Go to churches, they let you sleep outside peacefully

I have a friend that got shot trying to sleep in someone's backyard
>>
File: smugpepe.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
I can only imagine how depressed all the wagies ITT are going to be when they wake up bright-and-early and realize it's Monday. I just cracked a smile
>>
>>39051025
I had someone try and do this once. I had to chase the guy off with a hose. It was actually really cathartic spraying his stank ass in the face on high pressure.
>>
>>39050970
>>39050977
Did I just shatter your world? That's right, not everyone has the same qualifications as you. Some people are incapable of getting work.
>>
File: man2.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
man2.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
I really really want to be a wagecuck tho.

My family isn't doing all that well, actually I need to be, once I graduate.

I guess we aren't born in the same world.
>>
File: a68.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
301KB, 520x678px
>>39051081
Are you trying to be smug about being a complete failure?
>>
>>39051081
I was just being honest, m8. You're a hs dropout with nothing to show for himself. It'd be hard to get a job, so just stay a comfy NEET

How did you "shatter" my world? What?
>>
>1.5k word essay due in 4 hours
>Haven't even started on it
>Doing all this work so I can do even more work when I graduate with a degree
>Will be out of debt in 20 years, just in time for me to work 20 more so I can retire
Why does life suck for wagecucks?
>>
>>39051093
That's the leitmotiv of this board.
>>39051124
You think that everyone has it as easy as you, that they can just walk down the street and get a job. Stop shitting up NEET threads.
>>
>>39051160
>You think that everyone has it as easy as you, that they can just walk down the street and get a job. Stop shitting up NEET threads.
Why didn't you just, you know, finish highschool? Or try and get a GED now? Or try at all?
>>
>>39049741
We"re fully aware, its just more fun to shit talk each other
>>
>>39051180
Are you talking down to me? I am one step from complete liberation.
>>
>>39051124
SHATTERED! Shattered glass like that Britney Spears pop song. Circus album. It's riveting.
>>
>>39051212
> I am one step from complete liberation.
I mean sure, off yourself, that doesn't make you less of a failure. Only thing to do is put in effort.
>>
>>39051160
I never said everyone has it easy as me? Nigger what are you talking about? You asked a question to wagies and I answered honestly. You mad cause I called you stupid?

Fucking retard. Don't ask questions if you can't handle the answer
>>
>>39051231
I didn't mean offing myself, wagie. Suicide may be the solution for you, a slave, but I will be a free man.
>>
>>39051275
Ok, what's your plan senpai. You're literally uneducated, unable to even get a driver license, no working experience, and so unhireable you have to have your failures reaffirmed anonymously online.

I'm actually really curious where you're going with this.
>>
>>39051160
Or get certified in something? Guaranteed jobs thrown at you.

Sounds like neets just didnt try, gave up made up a fake illness and stay in their rooms mostly.

Neets are the equivalent to welfare niggers and queens.
>>
>>39050615
tl;dw
letting people live under your roof does not give you ownership of said person
>>
>>39047806
kek this is such good quality bait, stealing this one for an upcoming wageslave thread
p.s. I'm a wage slave
>>
>>39047336
What madman of a wagie takes a nap at 01:33 in the morning?
>>
>>39051231
>ha ha youre a failure!
to fucking who? you? you think working some slave shit burger flipping job makes you a success?
>>
>>39050958

>24.
>HS drop out
>cant even dry

Nigger holy shit youre fucking retarded.
>>
>>39051356
>everyone who works is working for minimum wage flipping burgers
No wonder you dropped out. Kek
>>
>>39051356
>all of those who are employed are all bottom tier burger flippers.

See these sweeping generalizations are why neets are beyond retarded, your """""""superior intellect"""""""" cant even understand other jobs exist.
>>
>>39051394
who said i dropped out you cuck?
youre low end wage cuck monkey who could be easily replaced by a machine
youre a worthless human being doing menial tasks for money
your life has no meaning or purpose and isn't more fulfilling than anyone else here, you're just delusional and seeking legitimacy , nobody will care when you die
>>
>>39051330
Correct. If they aren't younger than 20, they should be kicked out to fend for themselves.
>>
File: robot.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
robot.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>39051408
>>39051394
>im so important! my life has meaning!
meet your replacement you cuck
>>
File: laughing-pepe.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-pepe.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>39051424
>all these baseball assumptions about an anonymous poster
>h-he has to be a b-burger flipper, he has to!
Stay mad, kek.
>>
>>39051458
Baseless*
Kek did i really mistype baseless
>>
>>39051356
Like I said I'm a slaryfag, have my own office and everything. I work for a tech company out in california and make enough money that I can just toss around disposable income to buy what ever I want and do so regularly.

>>39051424
You, right here >>39050958, unless you just jumped into the reply train to try and validate yourself.
>>
>>39051455
spotted the 19 year old still living with his mommy and daddy
>>39051458
>insecure cuck thinks because he's working stock boy for a retail chain it doesnt apply to him
reading comprehension must not be your strong suit , man that really struck a nerve with a lot of you wage cucks
>>
>>39051424
>low end wage monkey
No i make a very strong living

>machines

Will not replace someone who gives dying residents their pain medication in the middle of the night.
>menial

I sit on my ass most of the night, charting takes an hour, med pass takes less and is spread out over the night. Most residents take care of themselves.
>rest of that garbage

Nice to see you getting so angry youre the same as a welfare nigger.
>>
>>39051496
>i-i know you're working some shit job you hate! You have to be!
Damn this boy is SEETHING
>>
File: 1491069255614.png (269KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491069255614.png
269KB, 1000x1000px
>>39051424
>youre low end wage cuck monkey who could be easily replaced by a machine
Salaryfag here buddy. I'm looking forward to the day machines can replace my job, we'll have hit post-scarcity.
>>
>>39051578
I used to work in a car factory and the machines there turned on us and killed a guy. We had to shut the whole system down
>>
>>39050414
What the fuck do we do? Life wasn't meant to be like this.
>>
Kek, that faggot ass highschool dropout abandoned thread after getting BTFO. Little bitch
>>
>>39051652
His ass is bleedin my friend.
>>
>>39051627
That's some skynet shit
>>
>>39047336
>>39047806
Hey OP. Fellow NEET here. Why are you even trying? You're not getting pussy, and that makes you insane. It's only natural. I'm feeling pretty insane at this point. Cmon. Why else would you post this?
>>
>>39050468
It should be against the law to be a NEET.
>>
File: 25655.jpg (32KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
25655.jpg
32KB, 600x536px
>>39048761
>Feeding the trolls
Newfags
>>
>>39047336
Stop this, NEETS you need to stop justifying your poor decisions and lack of foresight. When I was 16, I had the exact same mindset. My extreme anxiety and misanthropy led me to quit my Mcd's job on the first day to focus on "intellectual pursuits." Despite doing well in school, I came to regret this decision and bore it as a mark of shame for years. This shame however, led to motivation and I'm currently in University preparing for a comfy teaching job. Yes, I made my mistake early in life but it's never too late to turn your hate and anger into sheer motivation, justifying your failures to eachother will just continue your perpetual cycle of failure and lead to your ultimate suicide.
>>
File: beeuris.png (137KB, 510x261px) Image search: [Google]
beeuris.png
137KB, 510x261px
>>39049852
Blows my mind that someone went out of their way to make this. I'm no even a wageie, i'm neet as fuck but this shit is fucking funny. it's a work of art lad
>>
Who here is working but living frugally to retire early?
>>
>>39047985
This is fucking hilarious. I love pretending you guys aren't serious with this bullshit.
>>
>124 posts
>wagecucks: "WE'RE NOT BTFO, YOU ARE!!!"
Stay asspained and BTFO, wagecuck.
>>
>>39050392
figure out a way to automate most of your tasks and just enjoy your free time online / playing games or whatever. you don't have to let your company know. if you do though, you should probably start your own company and steal their clients or sell your current company that automated solution.
>>
NEET master race announcing to all wagies:

TIME TO GET YOUR 8 HOURS OF SLEEP.

MR.SHEKELSTEIN WILL BE VERY ANGRY IF YOU ARE TIRED AT WORK AND LATE ON TOP OF THAT.

This message was brought to you by your Lords and masters that you slave away to provide for.
>>
File: 1497749257703.png (44KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497749257703.png
44KB, 200x200px
>>39053049
Because NEETs can impregnate anything other than their wagies-designed waifu patterned dakimakura or cum rags.

I'm a fucking loser, but I'm not delusional. Also, if you derive joy from attention to your troll post, I'm glad to help you with it.
>>
File: 1497233297833.jpg (100KB, 459x453px) Image search: [Google]
1497233297833.jpg
100KB, 459x453px
>>39047466
I don't need to. I have your girlfriend to do that for me.
>>
>>39052831

Your typical /r9k/ pals have a low incidence of coinciding with the go-getter, ambitious entrepreneur archetype.

I hope it occurs more often tho, so I can feel better about how I'm wasting my life away shitposting.
>>
>>39053115
I still have 3 more days off before i go back and work 3 12h shifts.
>>
>>39053115
I have another 6 hours before I gotta sleep.
>>
File: 12311211.png (2MB, 1280x1313px) Image search: [Google]
12311211.png
2MB, 1280x1313px
>>39048450
NEET here with wealthy generous parents and ample savings of my own.
I play vidya all day and spend ~$200 per month on booze. Loving the life. If the river starts to run dry I can probably get on bux.
Get fucked wagies. I lived that life for a year and it was trash.
>>
>>39053408
People do whatever they need to get by, different life circumstances etc.

Why do you need to brag on the interwebs if you truly feel good about your life?
>>
>>39053489
Because hopefully it will make some other people feel bad for a moment and isn't that what shitposting is really all about?
>>
>>39053408
You sound a lot like one of my NEET friends. The guy's parents are rich as fuck and bought himhis own house, plus he gets retardbux from the government. Spends his entire day playing vidya, smoking weed, and hanging out with friends. Actually he'd be a normalfag if he wasn't so goddamn stupid.
>>
>>39053506
I really don't think you can talk about how fulfilling your life is when you actively seek out to purely incite feelings in some randoms. It tells me that you are a lonely soul within, which isn't surprising considering the board.
>>
>>39053408
So you got lucky and?

You effectively won the lottery which a ton of neets have not, that and youre still relying on your parents money.

Im not understanding why people think this is ok. Care to explain?
>>
I started back into wageslavery last week. On the other hand, getting money is never a bad thing.
>>
>>39053664
I think the divide is an inherent philosophical one.

My money would be on that he's a hedonist, and if pleasures enabling wealth and its perpetuation came from no effort whatsoever then he'd feel more than adequate to indulge in it, most of us would, to be honest. Personally, I'd probably do those things rich people do to make themselves feel more significant to this world.
>>
>>39053879
Ill never understand really, if i had money id fall off the planet and live a quiet comfy life.

Maybe binge on eggnog and if my money was large enough probably set a few ppl free from monotony as well. I just dont understand bragging about something you didnt technically earn.

Or at least i wouldn't anyway.
>>
>>39053995

Life purpose is always a hard thing to emphasize with.

If I won the life lottery, I'd probably be studying and practicing art right now instead of computer science, with a whole bunch of rich kids problems.
Thread posts: 142
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.