[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you finally understand that dating a feminist girl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 12

File: tumblr_oqv4vk0BQ51s99vrno1_1280.jpg (52KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqv4vk0BQ51s99vrno1_1280.jpg
52KB, 640x472px
When will you finally understand that dating a feminist girl is the only way you will ever get the affection you are lusting for so much?
Only a girl that understands that traditional gender roles are bullshit will accept your soft and playfull side and embrace it and accept you the way you are.
A traditional Stacy will look for a strong alpha Chad that brings in the money and pumps her every night untill he kills himself because he suffers from burnout from all the stress at work or dies off prostate cancer because he is too much of a manly man to do the medical checkups.
>>
>>39047136
>Only a girl that understands that traditional gender roles are bullshit will accept your soft and playfull side and embrace it and accept you the way you are
Nope, they still want chads. Feminists are just the nigger version of women, play the victim then gibbs me dats
>>
File: tumblr_oaxw6jOOBq1v4h639o1_1280.jpg (209KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaxw6jOOBq1v4h639o1_1280.jpg
209KB, 1280x960px
Dont you hate having to fear that your gf might leave you if you show her how you really feel because she would think you are a pussy?
>>
>>39047136
Holy shit OP comedy gold.
>>
>>39047136
Feminists wouldn't want to date me. I am a living contradiction to their beliefs.
>>
File: 1483393544919.gif (888KB, 400x181px) Image search: [Google]
1483393544919.gif
888KB, 400x181px
>>39047510
Are you? How so?
>>
>>39047550
I'm a miserable loser with a shit life despite being a white male. I'm also not just a crazy neckbear racist or whatever they think.
>>
File: tumblr_ok0mat4onK1ukmdtio1_1280.jpg (160KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ok0mat4onK1ukmdtio1_1280.jpg
160KB, 640x640px
>>39047583
She wouldnt judge you by your career. Thats what i am talking about.
Normal stacys will just look for a shitbag with a lot of money and dont care for your personality.
>>
>>39047697
>She wouldnt judge you by your career.
lel good joke. Do you think feminists go down fulfilling career paths that lead to sustainable jobs? Fuck no. She will not care about you unless you have money to enable her to live her worry free life.
>>
>>39047136
go back to tumblr with your illogical bullshit
>>
>>39047136
tfw no feminist gf to bluepill me with her love
>>
>>39047136
Any girl who outwardly labels herself as a feminist is too far into the deep-end. Most girls are shallow to begin with, no matter where their values align. It's society's fault that they're not required to develop any depth but that's another discussion. You want a girl who doesn't care too much about saying "I'm liberal" or "I'm conservative" or "I'm a feminist!" or "fuck feminism" because all of those modes of thought actually have very little to do with an intimate personal relationship and a girl who wants to inject those constructs into a personal relationship is bad news for you. Also, her hobbies and friends and outward personality will tell you a lot more (vs some kind of political compass) of how accepting of an emotionally vulnerable side of you she would be.
>>
>>39047697

>the rise and fall of the third reich

kek
>>
File: tumblr_ooj8xyOyJ41uhn1kco1_1280.jpg (177KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooj8xyOyJ41uhn1kco1_1280.jpg
177KB, 1080x1350px
>>39048035
feminism is actually no contradiction to nationalism
>>
>>39047136
>>39047432
>>39047550
>>39047697
>implying this is comfy
>>
File: tumblr_nzdjhw99rF1r7eta3o1_500.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzdjhw99rF1r7eta3o1_500.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>39048643
> implying its not
its the most comfy thing ever desu senpai
>>
>>39047697>>39047697
reading book in bathtub pretty dumb, can't get hands wet, have to hold book up like that..pretty dumb m8, even worse the title of that book is meant to trigger autists like me i suppose
>>
File: tumblr_o37tzjouZB1u7n2z8o1_400.jpg (51KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o37tzjouZB1u7n2z8o1_400.jpg
51KB, 400x560px
>>39048810
it is obviously a posed picture for tumblr.
i am sorry that you dont have a cute girlfriend to do silly stuff like taking pictures in the bathtub with but dont let that anger out on 4chan please.
>>
>>39048759
>bones squashing skin on your face
>cant breath because a large piece of body is laying on your belly
>sweating because of the other persons heat
>dying limb after the other person is laying on it for a while

Feeling physical pain and lying to yourselves that you're comfortable in each others arms.

Bullshit, its not comfy
>>
File: JDM.png (342KB, 781x669px) Image search: [Google]
JDM.png
342KB, 781x669px
>>39047136
>>39047432
>>39047550
>>39047697
>>39047749
>>39048244
>>39048759
This is a good thread op

How is this not an origami post
>>
>>39047199
kekd thanks for the laffs bro
>>
>>39047136

Yeah, nah. Here is the way feminist girls think:

1) All men are disgusting
C1) Attractive men are disgusting
2) If I am a strong empowered woman then I will make my own decisions about who I date
3) I am a strong empowered woman
C2) I will make my own decisions about who I date
4) If I make my own decisions about who I date then I will choose attractive men
C3) I will choose attractive men who are disgusting

Basically in a round about way they justify dating chads because this demonstrates their power as a women choose, and they will choose the same fucking thing they have always chosen since time immemorial since humans have not undergone any significant evolutionary change for thousands of years.

The only caveat is that they *might* leave chad if he keeps displaying too many overt patriarchal behaviours and refuses to change. Then they bemoan "where are all the good men gone?" A.K.A. "Why can't I have a man who has all the behavioural characteristics of Chad and somehow secretly believes all feminist progressivey things deep down really?". I don't get why women cannot see that confidence is inextricably linked with egoism and ergo being a dickhead.
>>
File: ((((.jpg (439KB, 1080x1600px) Image search: [Google]
((((.jpg
439KB, 1080x1600px
>>39047136
>When will you finally understand that dating a feminist girl is the only way you will ever get the affection you are lusting for so much?
>Only a girl that understands that traditional gender roles are bullshit will accept your soft and playfull side and embrace it and accept you the way you are.

I'm a strong girl who completely agrees with this. Idk about the Stacy shit, I just don't think about whats going on in the minds of Chads and Stacies.

I just know I'm a dominate woman and could absolutely come to love a sissy, sub, beta, cuck, whatever. I genuinely see kindness as superior and beta should defiantly be breed more so we can have a fully effeminate future.

I also love being in a relationship where me and another dom share a few subs between us.. Lesbian superiority always.
>>
>>39049902
>so we can have a fully effeminate future.
lel that's how you destroy your society mate.
>>
>>39049902
LONDON

oregano PLEASE
>>
>>39049902
I know you are just trolling but i say it anyways.
That is just the same shit the other way around.
If you want one sex to be superior over the other you are clearly fucked up in your head desu
>>
>>39049952
Only a violent small minded person would see effeminacy as the destruction of society rather than the thing that propels evolution.

Trust me there is a really good reason why women choose who they mate with and males flock to them in hopes of being chosen.

>>39050093
What is superior is empathy. Just so happens that traditionally this is linked with the feminine. Anyone who is insecure to be linked with this femininity is truly more beta rather than someone openly cross dressing or serving women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLg4AV60uWY
>>
>>39049902
>I just know I'm a dominate woman and could absolutely come to love a sissy, sub, beta, cuck, whatever. I genuinely see kindness as superior and beta should defiantly be breed more so we can have a fully effeminate future.
That might be taking it a bit far. I'd like to keep some nice /built/ men around as guard dogs.
>>
>>39050182
>Only a violent small minded person would see effeminacy as the destruction of society rather than the thing that propels evolution.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Okay then. So who is going to be in charge of waste disposal then? Who will maintain the sewers? Who will construct your buildings? Who will drive out in a blizzard to repair a power line so you can have your electricity to post on social media with? Who will do all of the menial difficult but necessary labor? Do you think effeminate people can handle those jobs? Fuck no. Masculinity is the backbone of society, it is the thing that keeps society functioning the thing that enables you to exist as you do. If you get rid of masculinity it will be nothing but chaos.
>>
>>39050182
wtf are you even talking about?
What i said is that if you want to have a inequal balance of power between men and women, like you said you want to, you are clearly fucked up.
Your reply has fucknothing to do with my post.
>>
>>39047550
>tfw no gf to be my mommy-gf so i can fuck her and dominate her while calling her mommy
>>
>>39050273
One can be effeminate and physically capable at the same time. Physical capability has nothing to do with it. Leave it to someone as superficial and shallow as you to misconstrue what I was saying so supremely.
>>
>>39050280
It's got everything to do with what you were saying but you lack the proper neurological pathways to make the connections.
>>
>>39050349
but doing lots of these jobs isnt only about being physicly capable. Its also a mental thing and effminate people wouldnt have what it takes on the mental side to do these jobs is what the other anon tried to say i think.
>>
>>39050349
It's not just about being physically capable but mentally. Unless you keep expanding the definition of effeminate to mean masculine it won't work. Do you think a girly little feminine twink can do laborious work all day? If you include a butch woman who is buff as fuck as part of feminine I am doubting your definition of feminine. Basically you are saying nothing at all if you expand it too much.
>>
NO NO NO NO NO!

first off all girls want chad, 2nd hypergamy your "relationship" might last a few months, years but eventually she will want to be liberated, feminists hate men, they just do PR so they're not seen as alt right skin heads.

fuck feminism, they just want your money and a gimp to take care of them
>>
>>39047697
>She wouldnt judge you by your career.

Are you fucking kidding? a liberal elitist feminist will judge you by some other trendy social hierarchy factor then.

feminist women are not the answer and you will be used for political goals that make the world a worse place because you wanted someone to hold at night.
>>
>>39050432
This:
>>39050182
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLg4AV60uWY

You lack a whole lot of imagination and critical thinking my friend.
>>
op had too many blue pills
>>
>>39050497
>You lack a whole lot of imagination and critical thinking my friend.
So you are just going to attack my character because you have nothing meaningful to say huh?
>>
>>39047136
Every feminist I've slept with has revealed to me their love of choking and rape fantasies.
>>
>>39050432
Let me put it this way. My current slave drinks my piss. I mean every time I have to take one he drinks the entire thing with out blinking an eye. But he also HATES drinking alcohol, even a tiny sip of beer he will make a grossed out face.

Which thing do you think would take more mental fortitude for the average person drinking my every piss or drinking a beer? Do you think that getting fucked in the ass with my nine inch strap on doesn't take any level of mental fortitude either? Lol. The threshold of a persons capabilities has nothing to do with how they identify as feminine or masculine.
>>
>>39050587
THIS take the black pill op you fucking faggot or get lost normie
>>
>>39050651
>thinking drinking piss is on the level of showing up to a construction job everyday working for 40-50 hour weeks every week with limited vacation
No you moron, drinking piss is a simple thing to do and something only a weakling with no dignity would do. Also drinking piss isn't even a feminine thing anyways it's a perversion.
>>
File: 01.jpg (227KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
227KB, 1200x800px
>>39050717
>>39050717
Honny I guarantee you my gimp makes more money than you and has a fined honed set of skills that requires intellect, not cleaning sewers; but your question of if a person can be capable of doing a 'dirty' or 'gross' task and still be effeminate is fucking answered. I didn't say it was a feminine act but that he can stand to do all those things and more while still literally dressed like a sissy. A pissy drinking sissy seems to have bigger balls than you is what I'm saying.

Lol, poor thing you got it all backwards.
>>
>>39050805
I guess it is a feminine trait to be foolishly optimistic.
>>
>>39050805
sounds like you are taking advantage of someone with servere mental problems.
>>
>>39047136
Feminists are literally the worst kind of female to date. They don't even think of excuses to be hypergamous whores, they'll just leave you unapologetically. Weak b8 OP
>>
>>39050866
Yea he's got severe mental problems but manages to make 6 figures. ey b0ss what you smoking on?
>>
>>39050642
This. All feminists believe in gender roles when it suits them, i.e. in the bedroom or having guys buy them everything
>>
OP is incredibly full of shit.

Feminist chicks are hyped up on righteous indignation 24/7 and can't allow themselves to have any fun at all.

If you're stupid enough to trust and open up to a feminist, I hope you enjoy contempt because that's what you're going to get.

Intimacy with a feminist is essentially impossible because all she's REALLY there to do is judge you. All the time. That's OK, though, because they're also incredibly gullible, so just lie and give them just enough fake intimacy to get to fuck them. And then leave.
>>
buying feminist gf
>>
>>39050919
120k, working on my CPA, but I also don't have to drink roastie piss so there is that.

If the only way to have a fulfilling relationship is to completely submit your identity to some whore then I'll stay single. Ergo, what I'm doing now.
>>
>>39047136
Depends on your definition of the word "feminist"

One type of feminist is the one you talk about, another is the kind to cut off your penis and balls and drop in the garbage disposal
>>
This is an actual conversation i had with a feminist:

Her: i'm just saying, you expect a woman to look lovely, wear nice things, smell good, have a job or car, probably
Me: not so much the latter
Her: well, if she buys makeup and decent clothing and can afford to go to the gym, she has a job
Her: and probably a car to get from her job to home
Me: you're right
Her: so, you have a set of expectations for the effort she puts into herself
Her: but she is supposed to not care how you live or look?
Me: i know girls care, and its fine, which is why i'm not dating, because i need to move out first
Me: and its one of the reasons i built a home gym
Me: and started lifting weights
Her: that's great! but remember, you're both putting in effort
Her: expect your potential dates to match the effort that you're putting in right now
Her: so a girl who does her makeup, but doesn't have a job and so dresses kinda shitty and is a little heavier
Her: might be more in your "range" right now than a woman who looks like a family magazine model
Me: until i move out that is
Her: once you move out, that will change, yes
Me: which means i shouldn't commit now
Her: that's true, if you want it to be
Her: but not every relationship has to last forever, either
Her: you can date people experimentally, to find out things you like, or things you aren't ok with
Her: like, maybe you're ok with someone who is a little heavier, if they always have something nice to say and smell lovely

tl;dr: she told me to date fat chicks because everybody else is out of my league
>>
>>39048890
>dont let that anger out on 4chan please.
have you even been told what this board is for, anon?
>>
File: assburger.jpg (6KB, 196x223px) Image search: [Google]
assburger.jpg
6KB, 196x223px
>>39051185
for having serious diskussions
>>
>>39051169
I don't know man feels like bitch wanted the dick.
>>
>>39048941
>Feeling physical pain and lying to yourselves that you're comfortable in each others arms.
>Bullshit, its not comfy

Stop dating land whales, dude.

Maximum useful height for gf: 5' 2".

Maximum useful weight for gf: 100 lbs.

Stick to these two stats, and you can spoon her all week and not have your arm hurt or false asleep.

If it's not comfortable for you to be the big spoon, you are a bad physical match and should break the fuck up. Immediately.
>>
>>39050182
>What is superior is empathy.
If you fucking retards had any actual empathy you'd be misanthropes and wouldn't spew your Care Bear shit any more.

A person with the gift of perfect empathy (i.e. someone who could read the minds of everyone around them all the time) would see people as they really are, and would hate them for it.

The more I understand people, the more I despise them.

Empathy is not a synonym for sympathy. The only reason you use it as one is because, like most people, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>39051324
Don't know anything about her. No name, no pictures, just a random anonymous one-time conversation.
Nothing intended, nothing expected. I also have other gems from the same conversation if anybody wants to read.
>>
>>39050651
Anyone with any "mental fortitude" would slit your throat and drink your fucking blood for laughs before they'd drink your piss.
>>
>>39047136
Women are all the same, conservative girls are just slightly less deceitful about their nature.
>>
>>39051451
>Empathy is not a synonym for sympathy.

You speak truths, anon.
>>
Another excerpt from a conversation with a feminist about submissive women:

Her: like someone saying, "i want a submissive, quiet wife"
Her: that's a great sign
Her: huge red flag
Me: submissive yes, quiet no
Her: i can appreciate your distinction
Her: most people do not want a loud wife
Her: they want a wife who will shut up when he's tired
Me: she needs to express her opinions and desires, otherwise its one-sided
Her: then you don't want a submissive wife
Her: you want an equal
Me: no, the decisions are ultimately on me though, she loves me because she trusts me to make the right decisions
Her: then you want a wife who will shut up when you're doing adult stuff
Me: and if my decisions are wrong, something she wouldn't want, i want her to leave me
Her: a wife who will be quiet
Her: that's very kind of you
Her: you are what we, in the feminist community, call- "the kind slave-owner"
Her: a man who treats his slaves well, feeds them and doesn't beat them
Her: and then wonders why they want to be free
>>
>>39051612
That's the only thing he got right. It's obvious that he watched Hannibal.
>>
I want a sugar mama! Screw the patriarchy let women be the breadwinners! Hurrah!
>>
>>39049902
I bet if i choke hate fuck you, you'll like it and beg for more.
>>
File: dude.jpg (33KB, 581x477px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
33KB, 581x477px
>>39051169
>date people experimentally
>this is what roasties actually believe
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.