[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is america such a racists country. I am European, we have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1081.jpg (117KB, 850x572px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1081.jpg
117KB, 850x572px
Why is america such a racists country. I am European, we have a long history of racism (even we invented it) but we are not so nearly as racist as United States today. No memes please honest answer why can't all Ammericans just get along?
>>
You will be when your population of non-whites increases with immigration, another generation or two.

We're racist here because we live and deal with lots of niggers. They fucking suck, ruin everything, so naturally some of us hate them and most everyone is at least a little racist even if they don't show it.
>>
>>39046793
every action has an equal reaction. someone from group a happens to piss off someone else from group b and the person from group b pisses off someone else from group a. it just so happens that a = right, b = left.
>>
>>39046838
No. We integrate our immigrants.
All Humans will be a shade of brown anyway by 3000 it is inevitable.
>>
>>39046793
The Americas, unlike Europe, were built on racism. Without racism, America wouldn't exist.
>>
File: Sigh.jpg (71KB, 540x989px) Image search: [Google]
Sigh.jpg
71KB, 540x989px
>>39046793
That is such an aesthetic image, the guys face was just calm while being flung in mid air
>>
File: 78527.jpg (76KB, 499x780px) Image search: [Google]
78527.jpg
76KB, 499x780px
>>39046793
Stop being a brainwashed slave.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnVO8BGchac
>>
>>39046877
We Europeans invented racism. It was a racist society for millennium or more. We are rich because of racism
>>
>>39046863
More like your immigrants integrate themselves into your women.
>>
>>39046877
Literally every country was built on racism/ethno-nationalism (preference for your in-group)
>>
>>39046879
Yes beating up innocent people and force a fascist regime is so tiresome you dumbas.
>>
>>39046915
But Europe wasn't built off of racism. No European empire owes its creation to racism the way America owes its creation to racism.
>>
>>39046863
Would you feel that same way if you were often enough beaten up and mugged by niggers, niggers burgled your house, and niggers raped your female relatives and friends?
>>
>>39046917
Women don't belong to me and they don't belong to you. Slavery ended. You don't own women.
>>
File: 752725758785.jpg (60KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
752725758785.jpg
60KB, 640x533px
>>39046915
>We are rich because of racism
That's the dumbest shit I ever heard. You get the medal of stupidest opinion I have ever heard. Congrats!
>>
>>39046793

I'm not even /pol/ but it's fucking clear that this board is genuinely being invaded by leftists.

How many fucking "How do are american so racist many much anyway., Because this car terrorism was racist when attacked" threads have their been so far from either fucking eurotrash or obvious fucking mexicans etc?

Reminder that the left wing really does think there's a cultural war going on even if you don't.

Get the fuck out anyway.
>>
>>39046940
Most of that stuff is done by Afro-Americans to other Afro-Americans thouth
>>
niggers exist. therefore peace will never happen as long as they continue to do so.
>>
>>39046972
t. /pol/

Back to stormfagland
>>
>>39046974
That's not what I said. I asked how you would feel if it did happen to you?
>>
>>39046998
It doesn't happen to most whites though. It doesn't happen to 98% of whites. So there's no reason for racism rallies like in virgini
>>
>>39046937
Do you think racism only exists in the context of white on black?
>>
>>39047035
Just fucking shut up already you dumbass.
>>
>>39047035
No. American racism isn't just white on black either though. It's white on black, black on white, white on Native American, Native American on black, mulatto on black, Native American on white, mulatto on white, mestizo on Native American, mestizo on white, white on mestizo, black on mulatto, black on mestizo, mestizo on black, etc. I could go on for days.
>>
>>39047073
you're not saying anything. there are ethnic conflicts, there are racial conflicts, there are ethnic and racial conflicts. it's just human biology. it's not unique to america.
>>
File: 1501873876491.jpg (179KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1501873876491.jpg
179KB, 1280x1440px
>>39046793
I don't even know what is happening. While I am a burger, I'm so far from the South I don't understand at all what started the initial protest and subsequent counter-protest. Basically all I've gather is White Nationalists are protesting something, civil rights activists counter protest and it all boils over into some guy running over the counter protesters.
>>
>>39047018
Keep dodging the question. My point is you're vehemently anti-racist, but really you're just a few bad experiences with niggers away from being a racist.

Also you're talking out your ass when you say 98% of whites don't deal with shit from niggers. Maybe 98% haven't had their lives completely ruined by niggers with assault, mugging, burglary, and rape all together. But any of those individually? A lot of people have, and it's enough.
>>
>>39046793
>>39046793

>one person does something means the whole country is racist

0/10 shareblue
>>
>>39046793
>"Europe invented racism"

You utterly fucking retarded uneducated narrow minded white guilt jew massively dumb cunt.
>>
>>39047137
Do you think blacks never deal with shit from whites? You could say this about anyone.
>you're a few bad experiences with x away from being x
>you're a few bad experiences with Asians away from being a racist
>you're a few bad experiences with women away from being a sexist
>you're a few bad experiences in the boxing ring away from hating the sport
>>
>>39047117
Sounds like you're about caught up. I think it's blown up mostly because the whole issue is an excuse for either side to yell about who's more retarded than the other, otherwise the protests aren't really important
>>
>>39046793
I don't know but I'm black and live in Denmark, and I must confess: the local girls here truly love the BBC. I don't know why or how it's this way, but I love smashing tight little Scandi pus over and over.
>>
>>39047585
sure thing nigger, sheboons aren't white.
>>
There are more robots in America because the individualistic attitude of Americans shuns away all the outcasts.

Robots are easy prey for NAZI recuiters.
>>
>>39046838

Have you ever heard of scapegoating?

Black thugs are a problem, but they aren't ruining everything. If they suddenly disappear you will still be the poor fuck that you are.

You are misdirecting all your anger towards them because you are afraid to even think about blaming the real culprits of your hardship.
>>
File: 1375811333076.png (96KB, 247x231px) Image search: [Google]
1375811333076.png
96KB, 247x231px
>>39046793
IQ differences mean certain groups of people cannot do many jobs

Keep ingnoring that, though. Lol
>>
>>39046972
>I'm not even /pol/ but it's fucking clear that this board is genuinely being invaded by leftists.

4chan has gone hard right for the past 8 years. You're just a newfag who doesn't know what happened.

If anything the leftists left and so did the librarians.

In 2009 4chan was at worst anti-PC, and there were barely any /pol/fag types and now we are filled with them.
>>
Because Americans are pretty brainwashed by constant sensory stimulation and propaganda. They animals which act reflexively, not humans which use rationality and logic.

Everything to them is party.
Their race is an ethnic party. The type of music they're into is a cultural party. Their stitched-together religious beliefs are a party. Their favorite sports team is a party. Their political party, obviously.

Combine these all together and you have a nation of people who feel that their identity is the only legitimate one, that they are "home team" and anybody else not them is "away team" Red vs Blue. White vs Colored. Educated vs Uneducated. Rich vs Poor. And now it's "The Oppressed vs The Oppressors"

Where the oppressors are white people born into the suburbs that have been trained to feel guilty about their ethnicity and heritage, even though they had zero involvement in things like slavery, civil rights, etc.

Somewhere when 3rd wave feminists and PoC jumped on board the equality bandwagon initiated by the LGBT community's efforts for marriage rights, the mission went from "We are Americans and deserve the same rights" to "We deserve to oppress whites the way they historically oppressed in a time when I didn't exist"
>>
>>39047808
I'm black and I'm a software engineer. What job are you working huwhiteboi?
>>
File: 1496148467188.png (71KB, 740x982px) Image search: [Google]
1496148467188.png
71KB, 740x982px
>get truck attacks every other month for years
>duh we are so much better than Americuck because the killers are non-white duhhhh

Fuck I wcan't wait for euro cucks to stop having babies and taste sharia already.
>no more faggotry, feminism, drinking beer or eating pork
Liberals are so ignorant they don't even realize all the dindu nuffins are completely at odds with their faggot modern western ideology.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 125x125px
>Europeans invented racism
Saying something this stupid discredits your entire argument. Are you allergic to history textbooks?
>>
>>39046793
>even we invented it

lmao no stfu fucking liberal go back to /pol/

>>
>>39047965
This about sums it up. Americans are conditioned to be much more reactionary and polarized on everything. (((They)))'re doing in Europe too, but it hasn't caught on anywhere near as much.
>>
>>39047319
I think the fact that it's blown up so much is why I got so confused initially. The only thing I can't find out through the news articles, and maybe you know, what spawned the initial protest? Are they removing Confederate monuments or something, or did it just start as a rally that got out of hand?
>>
>>39046793
>we have a long history of racism (even we invented it)

>Taking credit from arabs just because some flood your country
Europoors
>>
>>39046863
>europe
>integrate their immigrants
haha good one
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.