[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did he do it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 8c02aeb570b7fa3962ab0274a91d46a5.jpg (193KB, 1035x841px) Image search: [Google]
8c02aeb570b7fa3962ab0274a91d46a5.jpg
193KB, 1035x841px
5'2", not particularly attractive and yet he got a harem of pretty women to do his bidding, and even kill for him. What's his secret?
>>
Charisma is a hell of a drug. He's also a fuck powerful empath
>>
>not attractive
False. He wasn't a chad but he wasn't ugly plus he was dangerous.
>>
>>39045505
What exactly was his charisma?

Fwiw, I had an ex and her group of friends wanted to send letters to him with drawings of them raising cats together.
>>
>>39045529
He was well spoken, had a good sense of humour and intellect, and lastly had gravitas. The man radiated leadership.
>>
>>39045505
this. y'all should take into consideration how much a strong personality means to women. if you've got the "answers" like he did, that's very alluring. but unlike normal people he really did believe in his "answers" because he was a narcissist. he had supreme faith in himself, and that can easily collect a following from the weak
>>
>>39045478
Is this a meme or was he really that short? seems pretty mind blowing
>>
File: image.jpg (151KB, 564x705px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 564x705px
He used druggie qts for his purposes. Its pretty easy desu. I dont know why "red flag" girls are so rejected by /r9k/. They are literally the perfect robot gf
>>
Women are easy to manipulate emotionally. If /r9k/ understood this none of you would be virgins.
>>
>>39045478
Read about his followers. They were rejects of society who were largely homeless. It's not hard to manipulate people like that.
>>
The girls he fucked were all runaways, came from broken homes, some were actual paid whores. They were all on drugs too, he would dose those bitches with a lot of acid and then fuck them.
>>
>>39045591
>Is this a meme or was he really that short? seems pretty mind blowing
nope, he's a little dude.
>>
>>39045651
Because they're also sluts, robots want virgins.
>>
>>39045651
>perfect robot gf
Because those red flags usually indicates she's sucked a million cocks.
>>
>>39045827
Which is the only type of woman you will ever attract
>>
File: image.png (631KB, 499x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
631KB, 499x750px
>>39045827
Whats the problem? Just be the million and first dick to blow a load in her sweet little mouth :3

>>39045818
You just need to head for younger girls. You will find virgin ones around the age of 15-16 who hate normies as much as you do
>>
>>39045870
At that point it's better to die alone.
>>
File: 1311984433569.png (416KB, 623x527px) Image search: [Google]
1311984433569.png
416KB, 623x527px
>>39046020
>You just need to head for younger girls.

Yes true love can only bloom if you con her into fucking.
>>
File: image.png (45KB, 1094x760px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45KB, 1094x760px
>>39046049
Its kind of strange how the most attractive girls in their teens are also the easiest available ones. Especially when you are in your late 20s or early 30s, have an own appartment and drive a decent car, they will CRAVE for your cock.
>>
>>39045505
>Charisma is a hell of a drug.
That was the exact phrase that came to my mind when seeing the thread. That's amazing.
>>
>>39046106
>they will CRAVE for your cock.
Because they don't know better. If your idea of a fullfilling relationship is akin to stealing candy from a kid then I can only say you're not in good company, here or elsewhere.
>>
>>39045478
It was a different time

Back then you could have a lot more success sweet talking a bitch. i.e. """game"""

Now if your not a charismatic chad in his prime you aren't shit.

Look at Johnny Depp old ass getting worked over by Amber Heard.
>>
>>39046049
>implying it isn't all one big con

You're probably one these chumps who hopes his oneitis will "come around" and learn to love him.
>>
>What's his secret?

He's a sociopath. Women love sociopaths.

Ted Bundy got wheelbarrows full of love letters when he was on death row.
>>
>>39046337
No, not for me, but it happened to others. I think between conning someone and dying alone the latter is better.
>>
>>39046440
It's not in my nature to be deceiving. It might be indoctrination but it is what it is.
>>
>>39045657
They easily manipulated, but only by the right people.
>>
Anyone else think Charles Manson is a cool guy?
>>
listen here. He got bitches by making them believe he is some kind of powerful deity. Now, you would probably fail in doing that. why ? no whore will believe you. But once got a following of a few, its a whole different story. Women are attracted to power and are herd animals. If other women see a god in him, it takes the little edge away that stopped her from embracing it
>>
>>39045478
>dude looks are everything lmao
literally only a part of a larger deal
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.