[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Do you believe in God? How do you answer?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 9

>Do you believe in God?
How do you answer?
>>
File: On earth as it is in Heaven.jpg (14KB, 236x293px) Image search: [Google]
On earth as it is in Heaven.jpg
14KB, 236x293px
>>39045261
>Yes

This will make the post original.
>>
>>39045261
No, aim for my head and make it quick I'm fucking done.
>>
i am god, power is my doctrine
>>
>I believe in beliefs
>>
Yahweh is a little bitch, Odin is my patron. Hope you're willing to pull the trigger
>>
https://youtu.be/Sn7QvnhJgeA
>>
your graven image leads you to sorrow, purest believe lead to immortality.
pull the trigger servitor of the weak
>>
>>39045261
I believe in an original God
>>
>>39045381
>the black door filled with light
yes, go into the dazzling darkness, good goy
>>
>>39045261
Just fucking shoot already
>>
>>39045261
no but holy shit that gun is ugly as fuck and i can only tell that it's a stupid fucking hi point by looking at the barrel
nigger i dont wanna die being shot by that thing
get a classic ganster beretta atleast holy fuck you have the shittiest gun taste ever
>>
>>39045261
niggersz
>>
>>39045261
That's a complicated question
>>
I-i ummm... *BLAM* ...I am a ghost now.
>>
File: britney preach.gif (484KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
britney preach.gif
484KB, 300x200px
>>39045261
yeah. but to me God is not man or woman, he is both, he is everything & nothing. Like there's no way to describe Him because it's too much. and ya it's dumb that I call Him Him but that's canon so I roll with it. He doesn't have opinions or judges, he just kind of watches, and I believe in karma as well. And if your whole life was nothing but shitty shit-shit, then your next life you'll be a Chad or a hot girl, and it'll be great. more than anything I believe in balance. God administers the balance.
>>
>>39045261
idk can u send me to him lol
>>
File: IMG_1585.jpg (185KB, 998x998px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1585.jpg
185KB, 998x998px
I believe god exists and that he is evil.
>>
File: 1487200819511.jpg (109KB, 676x583px) Image search: [Google]
1487200819511.jpg
109KB, 676x583px
I don't know what to believe in
>>
>>39045261
shoot me origouriu
>>
>>39045261
I believe you're an edgy faggot, guy asking people if they believe in god before killing them.
>>
that depends on which answer gets me shot
>>
PSshhhhhhh,nuttin' personnel...kid
>>
>>39045261
no fuck off

i am original postwr
>>
>>39046056
Sorry but this doesn't actually work, because when you go to grab the gun, the guy shoots you.
>>
>>39045303
*shoots you in the dick and walks off*
>>
>>39045261
yo I Steven Seagal that motherfucker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oUwxZijxG8
>>
>>39045261
while im sure god exists i have absolutely no faith.
>>
>>39046292
y'know 'faith' is an olde english word for 'trust', yeah?

specifically, a 'trust based on evidence'

so with that in mind, would it be accurate to say that you don't trust Jesus to rescue you from the punishment for your Sin?

and if so, how come?
>>
>>39046193
It can work at close range, but the whole point of having a gun in the first place is keeping people far away from you.
>>
>>39045261
I do believe in god unironically
>>
>>39046842
>"would it be accurate to say that you don't trust Jesus to rescue you from the punishment for your Sin?"

what is my sin?

and just for kicks what are your sins?
>>
There is no God. He doesn't exist. There's only us and a empty galaxy. We will die one day and be forever forgotten.
>>
>>39045303
>>39045261
what about the Oregon shooting where he shot people who WERE believers
>>
I don't know t-b-h

and I actually say t-b-h
>>
>>39046193

These "disarming man with gun" scenarios need to at least have something that shoots non-lethally and shows that their method will keep them from getting shot. Otherwise it's just taking something out of someone's hand that they were awkwardly holding in your direction.
>>
>>39045261
Y-y-you first
>>
>>39045261
"Fuck you, shoot me."
>>
no, but i know that i fucked your wife 2 hours ago *teleports behind the guy*
*unzips pants*
and now im going to fuck you
>>
>>39046193
It works for idiots who holt their arm straight out and reach as far as they can so the bullet doesn't have to travel as far to hit you. As opposed to keeping your gun at your side with your hand close to your body so this exact technique is useless.
>>39046842
Jesus isn't real. There's no punishment or prize at the end. God isn't real. Nothing supernatural exists.
>>
Yes. I believe in Allah and the mother of Muhammad is Aminah.

Pls dont shoot me
>>
File: deism.png (74KB, 1272x2048px) Image search: [Google]
deism.png
74KB, 1272x2048px
Yes, I believe there is a God or Gods, but I am clueless to the nature of Him/Them. Organized religions are foolish, it's impossible for a mortal man to understand God, which is evident in the ridiculous amount of different interpretations and beliefs there are, even within one religion.
>>
>>39047039
i spelt Sin with a capital letter to distinguish it from the individual sins one commits - the idea being that man is by nature in rebellion against his Creator, Christ Jesus, and being at enmity with He who is the sole source of Good, is given over to Evil

Sin is the natural state of fallen man, and our Righteous and Just God must punish anything that falls outside His moral law - whether that's picking one's nose in public or murdering babies

but as for your individual sins, if you know the first commandment which says that one must have no other gods than the Lord, yet you remain in unbelief of your Creator, not placing your trust in Him to rescue you from wrath, you remain at enmity with Him

and as for my own individual sins, while i commit many every day, i have peace with God through Jesus Christ who has exchanged His righteousness for my wickedness in His death on the cross
>>
>>39047161
>Jesus isn't real. There's no punishment or prize at the end. God isn't real. Nothing supernatural exists.

i wasn't talking to you kid - filtered
>>
Please send me to Him.
>>
>>39045261
Depends what you mean by God.
>>
File: 5474785378235890.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5474785378235890.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>39045261
>"Does it matter?"

Not original
>>
It's dependant on your definition of god.
>>
bit personal don't you think?
>>
>>39047230
you know what. you make a couple good points. i wanna be an asshole and descent just not to die myself and while i didnt need proof cuz i already knew he existed i suppose this is just another example of his graces.
>>
>>39047238
Haha this is the guy charged with preparing Earth for the return of the King, and he can't even handle being disagreed with on 4chan.

Nice religion, retards XD
>>
>>39045261
JUST PULL THE DAMN TRIGGER YOU LITTLE BITCH!
>>
>>39047316
>you make a couple good points.

eh, i try man - i'm really just here to share some of the grace and freedom that's been extended to me by God

that same Grace being offered to anyone who turns from their own self-determination, and places their belief in the Lord Jesus
>>
>>39047362
dude, i just explained to you that you're filtered

that means i can't see anything you poast on here, so please don't keep engaging with my comments because it's wasting the bandwidth of this website and bad for the environment
>>
Yes, but doesn't believe in us.
>>
>>39047378
right again.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.