[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys want to stop being friends just because you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1390249495269.jpg (21KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1390249495269.jpg
21KB, 600x338px
Why do guys want to stop being friends just because you don't like them the same way? How self-centered can you get?
>>
>>39043529
Because being around someone who has turned them down hurts.
>>
you are not entitled to friendship idiot
>>
>>39043529

Because it's exhausting to have you feed off our self esteem.

Try feeding on our cum instead.
>>
>>39043529
>>39043544
This, it just hurts.
>>
If someone doesn't want to be your friend you're boring/annoying/not a nice person to be around. They wanted to fuck you, that's all, you were never their friend even if they were yours.
>>
>>39043578

This person is right. Cumachameleon
>>
>>39043578
This

They'll stick around if you're actually interesting and have something to offer other than your nasty cunt
>>
>>39043529
I never understood that either. Some of my best friendships have been with girls.

I'd gladly fuck any of them and lick their assholes clean if they asked me too because I'm still a boy and boys are horny dogs. But I still care for them as friends and never creep on them.
>>
>>39043578
bingo oregano oreganoooooo
>>
File: 1351028639455.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1351028639455.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>39043529
>try to make friends with someone
>we actually get along great, talk regularly on discord about our lives and favorite foods, etc.
>feels like I met someone who finally "gets" me
>turns out they just wanted to fuck
>tell them I'm not interested in them that way
>get ghosted
the thing that gets me is why even bother pretending to be friends first? why not just say right off the bat "I am talking to you because I want to fuck you"? it doesn't improve your chances or change how I feel at all.
>>
You go to a fast food restaurant and order a cheeseburger. Your number is called, and they put a platter of chicken strips in front of you. "These are better" the fry cook says. You like chicken strips, but you really were craving that cheeseburger. So you can either just suck it up and eat the chicken strips, or go to a different restaurant where you can actually get a cheeseburger.

>inb4 food analogies
>>
>>39043635

Yeah right. I get up, do a 360 and walk away.
>>
>>39043635
>compares being laid to a cheeseburger
Good god, you need to go on a diet if this is what pops up in your head when you think about sex.
>>
>>39043634
>why not just say right off the bat "I am talking to you because I want to fuck you"?
They want a relationship, not a one-night-stand.
>>
>>39043673
Their chances don't improve if they don't say "I want a relationship" at the start and pretend to actually want to be my friend first.
>>
>>39043529
They aren't your friends once they like you, they are now suitors. Once you reject them, the relationship ends. They are not "friends who want more", they are "suitors who were friends first"
>>
>>39043634

We're all talking to you to fuck you is the rule.
>>
>>39043634
They would stay friends with you if you had something to offer besides sex. Take it as an opportunity to improve yourself, women don't get many.
>>
>>39043701
Yes, their chances do drastically improve you retarded roastie.
>>
>>39043701
You are stupid. You want to get to know someone first, before you try to initite a relationship.
>>
File: 1501928409685.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501928409685.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
The main problem is that everything I could get out of a friendship with a female I could get in higher quality, higher quantity and higher intimacy from a male friend. It doesn't help that most women have no personality besides "Teehee I liek to travel and emotionally mooch off my circle of aquaintances xD" either. I'll never reverberate it as splendid as the pasta from that drunkfag, but the only thing that our male friends can't provide for us is vagoo, which is why we have to jump over to the next boat and mingle with the opposite gender at all. When your vagoo is dried up/not available/a dick/etc etc, you made it clear that you do not hold the card that we want to add to our deck, and simply move on to someone else who might give us that card.
>>
>>39043701
They believe they have to get to know you first before they can be in a romantic relationship. It's their way of trying to create something.
>>
>>39043758
I'm not a girl, I'm a guy. Hence my disinterest in the other guy and why his chances don't improve by not saying at the start that he wants a relationship.
>>
>>39043774
You get to know someone by asking them out on a date. That makes romantic interest clear instead of pretending to be their friend until you think they'll have no other choice but to accept a romantic relationship with you.
>>
>>39043790
>I'm a guy.
Then your opinion is irrelevant.
>>
>>39043529

None of my (very few) friends are females.

If I didn't have my balls I would have 0 reason to ever talk to a woman ever
>>
Someone post the women-are-nothing-but-walking-fleshlights screencap
>>
>>39043701
>>39043808
What? You're ignoring the whole point, the one that even you pointed out at first. People generally don't see others for one second and think "Man, I want to fuck this person, so I'm going to pretend I want to be their friend to be able to do it one day". What usually happens is that you find a friend and fall in love with them, once you're deep into a friends relationship, it's weird for you to simply go and try to become lovers, specially considering how akward it would be if you got rejected, not only for the one who confessed. but also to the one who rejected them. It can be risky and painful to do that, so when someone actually does it and gets rejected, avoids that other person, because it's painful to keep talking to them, and because it feels akward being so exposed in front of someone who doesn't really love them as much as they do.
Dates come after knowing someone for a while and being interested in them, which is also the main problem, because once you ask a friend out on a date, they realize you have feelings for them, so if the date is rejected, it also puts a stop on your intentions (being in a relationship, not sex, which for some reason some people think is the norm)
>>
because time is a man's resource while pussy is a woman's resource
if you ain't paying up he ain't gonna keep investing
>>
>>39044063
U A TIME HOE
>>
>>39043529
I don't like women normally. I only associate with them if there is the promise of sex. Otherwise what's the point?

Women have shit taste, shit personalities, no hobbies. shitty opinions, irrational attitudes. Fuck em.
>>
>>39043578

this is the correct answer. you are a moist hole and nothing more, nor will you ever be anything more to any man you will ever meet.

not even trying to be an asshole here. genuinely telling you how men think of women, even the white knight beta cuckolds who say otherwise.
>>
>>39044145
Especially the white knight beta cuckolds. That's the whole point of their being.
>>
>i love you
>let's be friends

Yeah... A guy will absolutely enjoy your friendship when he has an unrequited love towards you. Every minute you hang out and talk to each other, those feelings are there with the heartache of knowing that it'll never progress. The guy needs to move on and let himself get over the girl.

So, OP, why are girls such stupid bitches and honestly expect to have their cake and eat it too? Stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>39044189
This. I was in this situation and I had to tell her, look I have feelings for you. If we can't be together then I don't think we can be friends because that's not what I want.

She said she understood and we never spoke again. Last time I saw her was at a hospital 10 years ago when my cousin had her kid.
>>
White knights are guys that want to fuck you but realize they have no chance to.

So we just settle for doing ridiculous white knight stuff to get high off her reaction instead of sex.

That high is pretty good, the white knight high.
>>
>>39044243
You got off lucky. Mine didn't understand. For 3 years she tried to persuade a friendship. She even started hanging out with my group of guy friends. 2 years after that which I never spoke to her, I ended up reactivating my facebook. She messaged me instantly and after the formalities were over, she started telling me about her current boyfriend. Oh yeah, and she would ALWAYS tall about her boyfriends to me. I deleted her after that conversation and deactivated facebook again. I was over her by that point but I seriously resented her for always being so selfish and inconsiderate.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.