[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

House Hippos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1496432505928.jpg (30KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
1496432505928.jpg
30KB, 634x422px
Anyone else have any experience dealing with pic relateds? They're fucking everywhere in my apartment, there's literally one crawling on my ceiling as we speak. My cats scream at them all night - I haven't had a good night's sleep in weeks. And no, I don't know how they keep getting in.
>>
>>39042256
use a fence
>>
I think they're only in Canada we don't have those here
>>
File: tumblr_mcrjk1hsNw1rgqhzqo5_250.gif (398KB, 250x192px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcrjk1hsNw1rgqhzqo5_250.gif
398KB, 250x192px
Get rid of your peanut butter
>>
>>39042256
Hmm I'd try looking for their nests, they are usually found in closets. They look like a pile of lint and other soft materials.
>>
Pls don't hurt them. They seem cute.
>>
>>39042791
No they've been seen in the eastern United States. I've even heard some instances where one was found as far south as South Carolina.
>>
Take hollow blocks of cheese and inject them with chlorine gas. The hippos cant resist the cheese
>>
>>39042895
>They seem cute.
Until their deep purrs gently wake you and 3 or 4 of their adorable snouts are clamping down on you refusing to let go.
>>
>>39042895
Not at all. They are extremely territorial and defend their ground until death. If you have other pets living with you such as cats, they can be especially vicious towards them
>>
>>39042256
Grab a BB gun at your local Walmart. That's what I did last time we had an infestation. Make sure it's c02 and not those shitty pump action rifles
>>
>>39043208
Good luck hitting them, they are fast as fuck and scurry in the light.
>>
>>39043242
Yeah I never said it was easy o took a few days to finally get them all just make sure you wear safety glasses in case a bb hits the floor and bounces back at you
>>
>>39042897
Carolina fag here, can confirm
>>
>>39042256
A message from concerned children's advertisers.
>>
I finally just gave up one day. A small herd of about a dozen just slowly walked right in front of me going from the living room nest to the bedroom nest like I wasn't even there.

I bought a 40lb bag of Ol' Roy and now I just throw a handful or 2 when I see some out and about. The nests are mostly self maintaining.
>>
Does anyone know where/how to get pet house hippos without a licence? I have a bad credit score and in too much debt to buy a license please help.
>>
File: dynamic dali 7.png (2MB, 1131x822px) Image search: [Google]
dynamic dali 7.png
2MB, 1131x822px
>>39043242
Thats why you use Night Vision goggles
>>
>>39043545
Some asshole from mexico was breeding them in his backyard and when he got deported he turned them loose and now they're everywhere. Fuckers like to stomp on the roofs at night for no fucking reason.
Anyways I could maybe snag a dozen and jusr ship em to you. The ones who live will be the strongest.
>>
>>39043545
They're licensed for a reason fuckhead, so that poorfags don't decide they're too expensive to take care of and flush them in to the sewers.
>>
>>39045761
>flush them
Good luck with that when they start thrashing violently and going berserk the second they hit the water.
>>
>>39042256
House hippos?

I didn't now those things existed.
>>
>>39042256
The fucks a house hippo
>>
>>39046471
>>39047038
Really you fucking virgins?

Get a clue. First step is leaving your fucking childhood bedroom
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.