[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My raid leader in WoW is a woman. She sounds really smart as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 121901290590125125.jpg (18KB, 400x324px) Image search: [Google]
121901290590125125.jpg
18KB, 400x324px
My raid leader in WoW is a woman.

She sounds really smart as well, shes probably an engineer or something.
>>
No one plays this shitty game.
>>
It is a bad idea. Women break under a lot of stress.
>>
>>39041894

What up ex google guy
>>
File: james-damore-4.jpg (11KB, 281x408px) Image search: [Google]
james-damore-4.jpg
11KB, 281x408px
>>39041904
Hey pal. What's new?
>>
>>39041904
It's the truth. Women can't handle stress. They panic and then they shut down.
>>
>>39042076
>they panic and shut down
Either this, or they act like nothing happened and then passive-aggressively talk shit to others and start drama
>>
i can see women being raid leaders. we had this woman in our raid that we picked up and she was offering knowledge and basically started co-leading.

too bad we wiped like 2 times and she left because she's a fucking cunt.
then we killed the boss after that.
the women i meet in WoW are either cunts or noobs.
>>
>>39041894
>>39042076
>>39042104
>/r9k/ - women experts
>>
>>39042360
I may be a beta male, but I've worked around enough women to know how they act
>>
>>39041879
Do your raid mates poke fun at you for being shy and quiet?
>>
>>39041894
>playing wow
>a lot of stress
>>
>>39042419
I've interacted with women in many other social scenarios, but your perspective is better somehow? Not sure about that.
>>
>>39042601

>triggered female getting triggered under """"""""high""""""""" stress
>>
>start raiding at this semi ok guild in ulduar
>first raid ever we have women leading the guild as disc priest
>apparently she's really close to getting the fragments needed for healing legendary weapon
>couple of weeks roll and she gets the last fragment
>next day she suddenly gquits and joins another guild
needless to say that this experience did teach me to never trust another cunt again, but it sort of had happy ending because we merged with another pool of players who apparently had beef with this bitch and even beat the shit out of her new guild progress wise in the upcoming tiers. also all the women I ever raided with were generally just too shit for progression in competitive enviroment where little things mattered, also that went for some guys too but at least they usually got gkicked pretty fast. It's a different thing when some women is officers cumdumpster.
>>
>>39042601
Lol cry about it. Where does most stress in life come? Family and work. I've seen women act the way described in both situations. Now go back to your gf that loves you so so much. You've defended her honor enough for today
>>
>>39042707

You're playing both sides but I know you're the same Fembot.
>>
>>39042663
Are you serious? people guild hop like that all the time, you'd be retarded if you didn't.

The fact she guild hop'd the moment after getting the legendary maces proves she works off logic, and not emotion, which means she's most likely not a retarded leftist feminist woman.
>>
>>39042741

It means you and women like you have no loyalty or honor.

She didn't use the mace to help better the guild, pumped and dumped.

You and her are cancer. You call it "logic".
>>
>>39042663
>>39042419
>>39042104
>had 1 bad experiente with a shitty person
>is a beta male
>"but grills cant do dis becuzz they are just cuntz and baaad"
>"women amirite? xDDD"
>>
>>39042787

Women like this are the rule now. Genuine sweet girls are the exception.
And I don't forget they all have fangs.
>>
>>39042741
I don't know what kind of guilds you have been playing in but seeing guild hoppers wasn't really that common for me, especially not guild leader just suddenly hopping for a shittier guild. It was kind of funny, but after that incident we kicked out all the females and just rocked it with 25 guys and had no problem whatsoever. Also you must be female or numale if you think having that kind of opportunist mindset is ok.
>>
>>39042779
>be in shit guild
>looking for new guild, but need a bit more gear to get into better guild
>get better gear
>apply for good good
>get accepted
>leave shit guild

I've done this dozens of times on my time on WoW, there is literally nothing wrong with doing that.

No point staying in a guild with shitters, ain't got time to wipe on easy bosses because people are shit.
>>
>>39042834

She's female. Fembots here are Michelle carter clones.

>>39042842

In his case, she was the shitter and basically saved them the trouble of kicking her out.
>>
>>39042842
The point is that her new guild was fucking dogshit and we were killing shit weeks earlier than they did. Altho maybe I should give her some rep since with her raid leading was shit and having her girl friends in the guild made progression so fucking slow.
>>
>>39042620
>If everyone contradicts me, it must be a roastie. There's no way in hell other possibilities exist.
Also
>females browsing /r9k/

>>39042707
>Family and work
By that logic, the average /r9k/ user would have 0 stress, yet I've read REEEEEEEE enough I'm used to it.
>>
File: 1500640649980.jpg (96KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1500640649980.jpg
96KB, 1024x576px
>>39041879
>raiding under a woman
enjoy making no progress
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.